Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 595 596 597 598 599 ... 602 603
Viri rubbed her head. "I dunno..."

Mercy looked away again. "Where's Regulus?".

Disi worked silently on her robotic counterpart.
Viri rubbed her head. "I dunno..."

Mercy looked away again. "Where's Regulus?".

Disi worked silently on her robotic counterpart.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
"Why not?"

Ranna looks at her. "Should be on his way, why?" She asks curiously. "Do you want to go?"

"Why not?"

Ranna looks at her. "Should be on his way, why?" She asks curiously. "Do you want to go?"

Viri moved and rubbed her face.. "...because what if I dont wanna be a royal!"

Mercy sighed. "No.... I'm just... I dunno.."
Viri moved and rubbed her face.. "...because what if I dont wanna be a royal!"

Mercy sighed. "No.... I'm just... I dunno.."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Why not?" She asks.

Ranna looks at her curiously. She was close now.
"Why not?" She asks.

Ranna looks at her curiously. She was close now.
(Hey I'm heading to bed.... night!)
(Hey I'm heading to bed.... night!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Goodnight :)
(Goodnight :)
(I'm back! Sorry for my horrible consistency lately... here's a longer post for ya...)

Viri looked around, her talons curling. "I wanted to be a nurse! I was trying to be something to help others! I was never a royal! I was never even healed! And now your here saying I can be a royal even though I never was!"

Mercy sat back down and let her mind race. 'Why isnt Regulus here yet? I just have to discuss the alliance! Not the fact that this gorgeous dragon isn't even into me!' She groaned and tilted her head back against the wall.
(I'm back! Sorry for my horrible consistency lately... here's a longer post for ya...)

Viri looked around, her talons curling. "I wanted to be a nurse! I was trying to be something to help others! I was never a royal! I was never even healed! And now your here saying I can be a royal even though I never was!"

Mercy sat back down and let her mind race. 'Why isnt Regulus here yet? I just have to discuss the alliance! Not the fact that this gorgeous dragon isn't even into me!' She groaned and tilted her head back against the wall.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Its ok! How are you? :)

The Princess smiled. "But you can be. Allow me to make you a princess and you'll be healed. You can heal others too while enjoying the royal life." She says.

Ranna smiles unaware of the thoughts in Mercy's mind. She was patiently waiting for her father too and was wondering where he was. Though they still were alone and Ranna seemed to be thinking of something. "Would you like me to dance?" She asks finally.
(Its ok! How are you? :)

The Princess smiled. "But you can be. Allow me to make you a princess and you'll be healed. You can heal others too while enjoying the royal life." She says.

Ranna smiles unaware of the thoughts in Mercy's mind. She was patiently waiting for her father too and was wondering where he was. Though they still were alone and Ranna seemed to be thinking of something. "Would you like me to dance?" She asks finally.
(Not terrible..)

Viri blinked.."but why do you wanna make me royal!? Where did you even find me? I'm not even special!" She actual began to cry, just getting overwhelmed.

Mercy glanced down and began nodding without thinking. "Yes please!" She yelped, her ears perking. Something inside her told her that was a bad idea, but she didnt really care.
(Not terrible..)

Viri blinked.."but why do you wanna make me royal!? Where did you even find me? I'm not even special!" She actual began to cry, just getting overwhelmed.

Mercy glanced down and began nodding without thinking. "Yes please!" She yelped, her ears perking. Something inside her told her that was a bad idea, but she didnt really care.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(That's good. Can I help you with anything?)

"Because all you're life you've been tormented viri. I found you when Cleo arrived at the clan."

Ranna smiles and began to dance elegantly for her. Her moves perfect and without any mistake.
(That's good. Can I help you with anything?)

"Because all you're life you've been tormented viri. I found you when Cleo arrived at the clan."

Ranna smiles and began to dance elegantly for her. Her moves perfect and without any mistake.
1 2 ... 595 596 597 598 599 ... 602 603