Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia IC Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(That is correct. Kai was talking to Fai)

Kai snorted a laugh, a smile twitching into existence. “Definitely a mood. I haven’t heard of Eraserhead though, is he one of those underground heroes or something? He strikes me as a guy who wouldn’t like a lot of media attention. Or attention in general.” Kai sighed and looked at the ceiling for a moment before returning his gaze to the boy. “That must be pretty nice actually. I’d like to be an underground hero. My quirk’s a bit showy for that though, unfortunately.” He smiled and asked, “So what’s your name?”
(That is correct. Kai was talking to Fai)

Kai snorted a laugh, a smile twitching into existence. “Definitely a mood. I haven’t heard of Eraserhead though, is he one of those underground heroes or something? He strikes me as a guy who wouldn’t like a lot of media attention. Or attention in general.” Kai sighed and looked at the ceiling for a moment before returning his gaze to the boy. “That must be pretty nice actually. I’d like to be an underground hero. My quirk’s a bit showy for that though, unfortunately.” He smiled and asked, “So what’s your name?”
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
(Thank goodness my hunch was correct, I wouldn't know how to deal with it otherwise besides maybe deleting my existence)

Siu Fai
Quirk: Item Exchange

"So what's your name?" Fai's eyes widended. It was at this moment, Jackson knew, he insert beeping noise up. Fai almost slapped himself for reciting a vine at this moment until he realized that would make it worse probably. "Sorry, got too excited that I'm conversing with someone that's not my cat. My name is Siu Fai, you can call me Fai." Grinning, Fai also remembered the question Kai asked beforehand. "And yes, Eraserhead or I guess Aizawa-sensei is an underground hero, he's pretty cool, well at least from the videos and articles i've managed to find on him. Being underground makes it kind of difficult to find anything about him which makes it even greater he's our homeroom teacher in my opinion." Being too ecstatic about multiple things, Fai almost forgets his embaressment earlier, until his own brain ruins it and remembers it. Coughing to hide his embaressment or whatever it is they do in the movies, "Sorry got too excited, yet again."
(Thank goodness my hunch was correct, I wouldn't know how to deal with it otherwise besides maybe deleting my existence)

Siu Fai
Quirk: Item Exchange

"So what's your name?" Fai's eyes widended. It was at this moment, Jackson knew, he insert beeping noise up. Fai almost slapped himself for reciting a vine at this moment until he realized that would make it worse probably. "Sorry, got too excited that I'm conversing with someone that's not my cat. My name is Siu Fai, you can call me Fai." Grinning, Fai also remembered the question Kai asked beforehand. "And yes, Eraserhead or I guess Aizawa-sensei is an underground hero, he's pretty cool, well at least from the videos and articles i've managed to find on him. Being underground makes it kind of difficult to find anything about him which makes it even greater he's our homeroom teacher in my opinion." Being too ecstatic about multiple things, Fai almost forgets his embaressment earlier, until his own brain ruins it and remembers it. Coughing to hide his embaressment or whatever it is they do in the movies, "Sorry got too excited, yet again."
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
[right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2534084/10#post_35643508][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181004/515242cbc351a14fde722a8ab1664fcd.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181004/76f47b6a292aad38e93cb0bff36c4765.png[/img][/url][/right] She followed the rest of the females into their locker room silently, pondering her siblings warning. The teacher had appeared looking rather tired and like he would rather be anywhere but teaching their class. She didn't know him other than his name and a few of the stories from her siblings that she actually listened to. Those however were few and far between. A shake of her head shook those thoughts out of her mind as she approached her assigned locker, opening it easily due to the lack of a lock and pulling out the gym uniform. Not caring who was watching she began to strip, her shirt slipping off to reveal lean muscle that was covered in a few small scars from training accidents, the largest one being a bite mark from appeared to be a canine of sorts and still had large stitches keeping the wound closed. Taking her time she stripped off her skirt, shoes, watches and leggings, before redressing into the gym uniform. The outfit wasn't skin tight, but it wasn't necessarily baggy on her either so that it had plenty of room for her to move around in. Equally as silent she strapped the watches back around her wrists. The beeped happily as she tightened their straps. She turned to the rest of the girls, watching them with wary blue eyes before taking a seat next to one with colorful hair that appeared to be made out of cords and was busy pulling on her shoes. 'Message received,' the face of her watch read. She gently tapped on the face to get the rest of the message out of the device. Another good luck message from her older siblings to stretch before hand. How they knew what she was doing was just suspicious and she bet that one of them had persuaded their father to inform them of what she was doing or when her electronics were not on her person. Grabbing her left shoe she began to do what the girl seated beside her had been doing as she placed it over her corresponding foot and securing the laces thrice before moving onto the next foot. Her gaze flickering to the girl beside her in an effort to access her in case they were to be pitted against each other during training. If anything she seemed more fit for speed that actual full-out brawling, but without knowing the extents of her quirk it would be best not to underestimate her. "What are your thoughts on the school so far?" She questioned, not looking at the other as she focused on tying the last few knots on her right foot. The only clue that she the question was focused towards the cable-haired girl was the fact that her eyes would sometimes flicker in her direction and her body being turned in her direction.

She followed the rest of the females into their locker room silently, pondering her siblings warning. The teacher had appeared looking rather tired and like he would rather be anywhere but teaching their class. She didn't know him other than his name and a few of the stories from her siblings that she actually listened to. Those however were few and far between.

A shake of her head shook those thoughts out of her mind as she approached her assigned locker, opening it easily due to the lack of a lock and pulling out the gym uniform. Not caring who was watching she began to strip, her shirt slipping off to reveal lean muscle that was covered in a few small scars from training accidents, the largest one being a bite mark from appeared to be a canine of sorts and still had large stitches keeping the wound closed.

Taking her time she stripped off her skirt, shoes, watches and leggings, before redressing into the gym uniform. The outfit wasn't skin tight, but it wasn't necessarily baggy on her either so that it had plenty of room for her to move around in. Equally as silent she strapped the watches back around her wrists. The beeped happily as she tightened their straps. She turned to the rest of the girls, watching them with wary blue eyes before taking a seat next to one with colorful hair that appeared to be made out of cords and was busy pulling on her shoes.

'Message received,' the face of her watch read. She gently tapped on the face to get the rest of the message out of the device. Another good luck message from her older siblings to stretch before hand. How they knew what she was doing was just suspicious and she bet that one of them had persuaded their father to inform them of what she was doing or when her electronics were not on her person.

Grabbing her left shoe she began to do what the girl seated beside her had been doing as she placed it over her corresponding foot and securing the laces thrice before moving onto the next foot. Her gaze flickering to the girl beside her in an effort to access her in case they were to be pitted against each other during training. If anything she seemed more fit for speed that actual full-out brawling, but without knowing the extents of her quirk it would be best not to underestimate her.

"What are your thoughts on the school so far?" She questioned, not looking at the other as she focused on tying the last few knots on her right foot. The only clue that she the question was focused towards the cable-haired girl was the fact that her eyes would sometimes flicker in her direction and her body being turned in her direction.
oulcMpY.gif
Hideki Akio
Quirk: Monster
He didn't think showing up a few seconds late would entail anything bad, but he was definitely wrong. He managed to evade someone's glare. He had done a lot of research on the teachers of the school and everything inside, but he didn't expect that thing to be here. He sighed mentally, his brain fixing itself as he sat down... only to be told to get up and go change.

Hideki was no idiot, and certainly didn't want the teacher to dislike him, so he kept quiet and followed suit to the men's changing rooms. 'Maybe he could meet someone nice there?' He blushed idiotically at the thought, remembering his gay self has to walk into a changing room with (probably) cute guys everywhere. This would be the death of him.
Hideki Akio
Quirk: Monster
He didn't think showing up a few seconds late would entail anything bad, but he was definitely wrong. He managed to evade someone's glare. He had done a lot of research on the teachers of the school and everything inside, but he didn't expect that thing to be here. He sighed mentally, his brain fixing itself as he sat down... only to be told to get up and go change.

Hideki was no idiot, and certainly didn't want the teacher to dislike him, so he kept quiet and followed suit to the men's changing rooms. 'Maybe he could meet someone nice there?' He blushed idiotically at the thought, remembering his gay self has to walk into a changing room with (probably) cute guys everywhere. This would be the death of him.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
Kokatsuna Kairo
Quirk: Circuit
Kairo was still busy getting her shoes on when another girl sat down on the bench next to her. A shiver went down her spine and cables when the girl got close to her. She could almost feel... electromagnetic waves coming from this girl. Whatever it was, it made Kairo feel weird; kind of like when the 0-Pointer robot shocked her repeatedly. Kairo glanced over at the girl. She had a messy dark brown ponytail, unnatrually blue eyes and a foxlike face. The blue-eyed girl glanced in her direction a few times before asking, "So, what do you think of the school so far?. Kairo was slightly startled by the question, having being perplexed by the odd waves the girl was emitting.

"Um, well, I-I think this place is freaking HUGE, and I only found my way to the classroom with the help of my quirk. Aizawa-Sensei freaks me out a little, too. How...how about you?" She finished tying her laces and sat up, leaning against the lockers behind them while she waited for an answer.

@FlamesEmbrace
Kokatsuna Kairo
Kairo was still busy getting her shoes on when another girl sat down on the bench next to her. A shiver went down her spine and cables when the girl got close to her. She could almost feel... electromagnetic waves coming from this girl. Whatever it was, it made Kairo feel weird; kind of like when the 0-Pointer robot shocked her repeatedly. Kairo glanced over at the girl. She had a messy dark brown ponytail, unnatrually blue eyes and a foxlike face. The blue-eyed girl glanced in her direction a few times before asking, "So, what do you think of the school so far?. Kairo was slightly startled by the question, having being perplexed by the odd waves the girl was emitting.

"Um, well, I-I think this place is freaking HUGE, and I only found my way to the classroom with the help of my quirk. Aizawa-Sensei freaks me out a little, too. How...how about you?" She finished tying her laces and sat up, leaning against the lockers behind them while she waited for an answer.

@FlamesEmbrace
IMG_2067.png
((since no one else is posting imma just continue... I'll keep trying to post whenever this rp dies down))

((@/flamesembrace if you were going to reply i can just edit this post.))

Kokatsuna Kairo
When Kairo finished tying her shoes she got up and headed out to the field that Aizawa-Sensei told them to go to. When she stepped out onto the turf, only a couple other kids were out there, just standing and mingling, waiting for the others to come out. She went over to a wall and started to stretch, not knowing what they would be doing out in the field.
((since no one else is posting imma just continue... I'll keep trying to post whenever this rp dies down))

((@/flamesembrace if you were going to reply i can just edit this post.))

Kokatsuna Kairo
When Kairo finished tying her shoes she got up and headed out to the field that Aizawa-Sensei told them to go to. When she stepped out onto the turf, only a couple other kids were out there, just standing and mingling, waiting for the others to come out. She went over to a wall and started to stretch, not knowing what they would be doing out in the field.
IMG_2067.png
Kelvin Kurai
Quirk: Shadow Blitz

Kelvin was a little hesitant to get up out of his seat, then became aware of how his emotion was visible on his face, so he got up and walked out with a sort of awkward smile. He triple knotted his shoelaces so they would be too short to trip him, and walked slowly and coolly out to the field.

Chase Hiyaku
Quirk: Wing Creation

Chase determinedly went to the locker room and quickly put on the gym clothes. He pondered various ways he could use his Quirk as he walked to the field.

Reizo Tatsui
Quirk: Scarf Control

Upon being told to go and change, he did so, and once or twice attempted to talk to another student, but some form of excitement within him prevented him from doing so. Reizo would quickly tie his shoes, and tuck in his laces so they wouldn’t trip him later on. He wasn’t sure if he was allowed to wear his scarves or not, so he assumed not and began walking to the field without them, but he felt a little barren and cold without his scarves so he ran back an got them before returning to the field, hoping he wouldn’t draw any trouble.
Kelvin Kurai
Quirk: Shadow Blitz

Kelvin was a little hesitant to get up out of his seat, then became aware of how his emotion was visible on his face, so he got up and walked out with a sort of awkward smile. He triple knotted his shoelaces so they would be too short to trip him, and walked slowly and coolly out to the field.

Chase Hiyaku
Quirk: Wing Creation

Chase determinedly went to the locker room and quickly put on the gym clothes. He pondered various ways he could use his Quirk as he walked to the field.

Reizo Tatsui
Quirk: Scarf Control

Upon being told to go and change, he did so, and once or twice attempted to talk to another student, but some form of excitement within him prevented him from doing so. Reizo would quickly tie his shoes, and tuck in his laces so they wouldn’t trip him later on. He wasn’t sure if he was allowed to wear his scarves or not, so he assumed not and began walking to the field without them, but he felt a little barren and cold without his scarves so he ran back an got them before returning to the field, hoping he wouldn’t draw any trouble.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Kai lazily waved his hand dismissively. “Nah, you’re good.” He looked around the room, casually checking out the cute guys while also trying to be low-key about it. One in particular caught his eye. He seemed a bit flustered perhaps, which was cute in and of itself, but what drew Kai’s eye was the adorable mess of blue hair and purple spray of freckles across his cheeks. If only Kai could whistle, but alas, he could not. That didn’t stop him from doing it in his head though. “Well swiggity swooty.” He muttered, hoping that looks weren’t the only thing going for the kid. Personality is another big factor, the biggest factor actually, in attractiveness, but for the moment Kai was content to simply admire the artwork. He waited patiently for him to finish changing, heavens knows he wouldn’t want to speed it up, and waved to him, hoping to draw him over.
Kai lazily waved his hand dismissively. “Nah, you’re good.” He looked around the room, casually checking out the cute guys while also trying to be low-key about it. One in particular caught his eye. He seemed a bit flustered perhaps, which was cute in and of itself, but what drew Kai’s eye was the adorable mess of blue hair and purple spray of freckles across his cheeks. If only Kai could whistle, but alas, he could not. That didn’t stop him from doing it in his head though. “Well swiggity swooty.” He muttered, hoping that looks weren’t the only thing going for the kid. Personality is another big factor, the biggest factor actually, in attractiveness, but for the moment Kai was content to simply admire the artwork. He waited patiently for him to finish changing, heavens knows he wouldn’t want to speed it up, and waved to him, hoping to draw him over.
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Haku was the last of the boys to get out of the locker rooms, the shy teen hunched in on himself trying to appear smaller.

He didnt think he was ready to socialize yet.

He followed everyone else to the feild that their sensei was waiting for them at.

He wondered who was going first.
Haku was the last of the boys to get out of the locker rooms, the shy teen hunched in on himself trying to appear smaller.

He didnt think he was ready to socialize yet.

He followed everyone else to the feild that their sensei was waiting for them at.

He wondered who was going first.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Kokatsuna Kairo
When Kairo walked out of the locker rooms, most of the other kids were already out there. They had formed a rough line along some markings on the ground. Aizawa-Sensei was standing aside, waiting for the rest to come out. Kairo jogged over to the line, and settled next to a shy-looking kid. A few minutes passed by, and the rest of the students emerged from the locker rooms.

EVERYONE:
"So, as you already know, we're having a Quirk apprehension test today, and the student who preforms the poorest is getting expelled. We'll begin with 50-Meter dash, and you all will come up in order of exam placements." As Aizawa finished speaking, a holographic board popped up from somewhere in the ground, listing the order of the students' placings in the exam.
Kokatsuna Kairo
When Kairo walked out of the locker rooms, most of the other kids were already out there. They had formed a rough line along some markings on the ground. Aizawa-Sensei was standing aside, waiting for the rest to come out. Kairo jogged over to the line, and settled next to a shy-looking kid. A few minutes passed by, and the rest of the students emerged from the locker rooms.

EVERYONE:
"So, as you already know, we're having a Quirk apprehension test today, and the student who preforms the poorest is getting expelled. We'll begin with 50-Meter dash, and you all will come up in order of exam placements." As Aizawa finished speaking, a holographic board popped up from somewhere in the ground, listing the order of the students' placings in the exam.
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12