Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia IC Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Kai lifted her envelope from the tabletop. This was the moment of truth, but she wasn’t holding onto too much hope. UA was the hardest school to get into for a reason, and Kai hadn’t even been counting her points in the first place. She took a moment to reminisce on the pancake excursion the other day. At least she made some friends out of it.

Kai walked along slightly behind the other two, listening detachedly as Yamada drilled Shiori about random, generally quirk related things. The staff seemed to know her, which was a huge plus, and the cafe turned out cheerfully colored and decorated for a warm, comfortable atmosphere. He sat next to Shiori, in front of Yamada, waiting for the barrage to begin again. Free food is free food after all, and pancakes at that. Plus he didn’t really mind the talkative girl, chuckling a bit and rubbing his neck when she mentioned one of his transformations. “Probably, yeah. Big animals with thick hides and a built in weapon seemed pretty appropriate for the situation. What about you guys?” He asked. “I didn’t catch a lot of your fights, I was a bit busy with my own. I’m surprised you noticed me at all.” He smiled lazily at the pair as he waited for his pancakes to arrive.
Kai lifted her envelope from the tabletop. This was the moment of truth, but she wasn’t holding onto too much hope. UA was the hardest school to get into for a reason, and Kai hadn’t even been counting her points in the first place. She took a moment to reminisce on the pancake excursion the other day. At least she made some friends out of it.

Kai walked along slightly behind the other two, listening detachedly as Yamada drilled Shiori about random, generally quirk related things. The staff seemed to know her, which was a huge plus, and the cafe turned out cheerfully colored and decorated for a warm, comfortable atmosphere. He sat next to Shiori, in front of Yamada, waiting for the barrage to begin again. Free food is free food after all, and pancakes at that. Plus he didn’t really mind the talkative girl, chuckling a bit and rubbing his neck when she mentioned one of his transformations. “Probably, yeah. Big animals with thick hides and a built in weapon seemed pretty appropriate for the situation. What about you guys?” He asked. “I didn’t catch a lot of your fights, I was a bit busy with my own. I’m surprised you noticed me at all.” He smiled lazily at the pair as he waited for his pancakes to arrive.
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
[right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2534084/10#post_35643508][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181004/515242cbc351a14fde722a8ab1664fcd.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181004/76f47b6a292aad38e93cb0bff36c4765.png[/img][/url][/right] The information letter about the year had arrived finally, the staff had probably waited to send them out along with the acceptance letters for those who took the normal Acceptance Exam. She sighed, simply slipping the letter into the side of her purse before heading out for the day. Money had been left on the counter for her, a gift from her parents so that she could celebrate her so called victory as if they had known that the letter would arrive today. Just the thought of the Recommendation Entrance exams for U.A had her feeling like she needed to down at least three power-packs. The written exam and interview hadn't been too bad but the three Kilometer long obstacle course was definitely not something that she had enjoyed. She was lucky that she hadn't been up against anyone with a quirk that would be helpful with this obstacle.She was lucky that she still had her drawing and enough data to create the creature that she had used to win the thing. A short stretch had her spine popping loudly underneath her loose hoody as she continued the short walk to one of her favorite places to visit, A small flower shop tucked beside a rather popular pancake cafe, where she was hoping to buy a new plant to decorate her balcony. Maybe they would have the Provence Pomegranate tree that she had asked for them to order. Her stomach rumbled slightly at the thought of the fruit, one of the only ones that she would ever eat, and reminding her that she had yet to eat anything for the day. Her eyes flickered to the Pancake cafe before finally giving in and entering the establishment. Her stomach releasing another hungry rumble as the smell of baking batter met her nose. She weaved through the crowded establishment with some difficulty before finally plopping herself down into a table that possessed only two chairs. She waited patiently, fixing some of the data strands on her phone before beginning to play a puzzle game that her father had fixed for her. Her order was simple, two chocolate chip and two peanut butter pancakes with hot chocolate and a side of two sunny side up eggs. Food that would help to give her a surplus of energy that she could later use to charge a few extra power-packs for later. The waitress was nice enough, if a little skeptical that Velia could actually eat all of it before leaving to attend to others. She listened in on some of the people around her, mostly to those that were around her age and not those that were older than her. Did she just hear someone say something about being a rhino? (Got my info about the Recommendation Exams from [url=http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/U.A._Recommendation_Entrance_Exam]here[/url])

The information letter about the year had arrived finally, the staff had probably waited to send them out along with the acceptance letters for those who took the normal Acceptance Exam. She sighed, simply slipping the letter into the side of her purse before heading out for the day. Money had been left on the counter for her, a gift from her parents so that she could celebrate her so called victory as if they had known that the letter would arrive today.

Just the thought of the Recommendation Entrance exams for U.A had her feeling like she needed to down at least three power-packs. The written exam and interview hadn't been too bad but the three Kilometer long obstacle course was definitely not something that she had enjoyed. She was lucky that she hadn't been up against anyone with a quirk that would be helpful with this obstacle.She was lucky that she still had her drawing and enough data to create the creature that she had used to win the thing.

A short stretch had her spine popping loudly underneath her loose hoody as she continued the short walk to one of her favorite places to visit, A small flower shop tucked beside a rather popular pancake cafe, where she was hoping to buy a new plant to decorate her balcony. Maybe they would have the Provence Pomegranate tree that she had asked for them to order. Her stomach rumbled slightly at the thought of the fruit, one of the only ones that she would ever eat, and reminding her that she had yet to eat anything for the day.

Her eyes flickered to the Pancake cafe before finally giving in and entering the establishment. Her stomach releasing another hungry rumble as the smell of baking batter met her nose. She weaved through the crowded establishment with some difficulty before finally plopping herself down into a table that possessed only two chairs. She waited patiently, fixing some of the data strands on her phone before beginning to play a puzzle game that her father had fixed for her.

Her order was simple, two chocolate chip and two peanut butter pancakes with hot chocolate and a side of two sunny side up eggs. Food that would help to give her a surplus of energy that she could later use to charge a few extra power-packs for later. The waitress was nice enough, if a little skeptical that Velia could actually eat all of it before leaving to attend to others. She listened in on some of the people around her, mostly to those that were around her age and not those that were older than her.

Did she just hear someone say something about being a rhino?

(Got my info about the Recommendation Exams from here)
oulcMpY.gif
[right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2534084/5#post_35562335][img]https://i.imgur.com/n2skNK3.png[/img][/url] [url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/diary-of-an-8-bit-mage-font/][img]https://i.imgur.com/wENG9CR.png[/img][/url][/right] [columns][nextcol][size=4][font=corbel]@juncosongs @lnroy [color=#6e8196]“How could we not notice you?”[/color] There was a soft tapping sound as he absentmindedly shuffled one of his feet beneath the table, [color=#6e8196]“You’re p- Your Quirk is pretty. Noticeable.”[/color] He rests his elbows on the table, cupping his face with his hands. [i]Hats off to him for being the most eloquent person in the whole of Japan.[/i] [color=#6e8196]“Thanks for bringing us to this place, Yamada-san.”[/color] Shiori refocuses his attention with a grin, [color=#6e8196]“Your Quirk looked really cool too. You got all pixel-y and stuff! Then you went super fast like [i]woosh[/i]!”[/color] His chatter was punctuated by animated hand gestures and sound effects.[/size] (( ooc: please ping me! )) (( edit: i forgot to add the other ping >< )) [nextcol][/columns]
n2skNK3.png

wENG9CR.png
@juncosongs @lnroy

“How could we not notice you?” There was a soft tapping sound as he absentmindedly shuffled one of his feet beneath the table, “You’re p- Your Quirk is pretty. Noticeable.”

He rests his elbows on the table, cupping his face with his hands. Hats off to him for being the most eloquent person in the whole of Japan.

“Thanks for bringing us to this place, Yamada-san.” Shiori refocuses his attention with a grin, “Your Quirk looked really cool too. You got all pixel-y and stuff! Then you went super fast like woosh!”

His chatter was punctuated by animated hand gestures and sound effects.

(( ooc: please ping me! ))
(( edit: i forgot to add the other ping >< ))
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
“Oh, thanks. It’s really only noticeable when I decide to go big though.” He leaned back in his chair, trying to put his elbows over the back but failing since the back wasn’t wide enough. He sighed and crossed his arms instead, “Your quirk is pretty cool too. Both of yours are.”
“Oh, thanks. It’s really only noticeable when I decide to go big though.” He leaned back in his chair, trying to put his elbows over the back but failing since the back wasn’t wide enough. He sighed and crossed his arms instead, “Your quirk is pretty cool too. Both of yours are.”
YAMADA RINA
Quirk: Pixelate

A girl about their age entered the cafe and sat nearby. She looked as tired as Yamada felt!

"My pleasure! This place is great," she said to Shiori, face lighting up as Nakamura approached with a platter covered in jiggly pancakes. "Thanks, I like it! I do get lost though, sometimes. It's hard to see where I'm going. I was thinking, for my costume, I should add like a built-in GPS or something."

She sat back a little as Nakamura set down the tray and began distributing the plates. Each one held a stack of three inch-thick pancakes. Most importantly, she set down a whole row of toppings--warm butter, blackberry syrup, peach syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and chopped peanuts.

"Thank you, Nakamura-san!" she said, already reaching for the peach syrup. "Hey, when we go pro we should totally team up! We'd be like, zoom! Thwip! Roar! Villains wouldn't know what hit 'em."

She made the appropriate hand gestures for each sound effect, and ended by miming claws with a big grin. Then she cut a big syrupy bite off her pancake and stuffed in her mouth.
@Dovalore @lnroy
@FlamesEmbrace
//Sorry, couldn't think of good way to incorporate Velia! Yamada has no volume control though, so Velia probably heard everything lol.//
YAMADA RINA
Quirk: Pixelate

A girl about their age entered the cafe and sat nearby. She looked as tired as Yamada felt!

"My pleasure! This place is great," she said to Shiori, face lighting up as Nakamura approached with a platter covered in jiggly pancakes. "Thanks, I like it! I do get lost though, sometimes. It's hard to see where I'm going. I was thinking, for my costume, I should add like a built-in GPS or something."

She sat back a little as Nakamura set down the tray and began distributing the plates. Each one held a stack of three inch-thick pancakes. Most importantly, she set down a whole row of toppings--warm butter, blackberry syrup, peach syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and chopped peanuts.

"Thank you, Nakamura-san!" she said, already reaching for the peach syrup. "Hey, when we go pro we should totally team up! We'd be like, zoom! Thwip! Roar! Villains wouldn't know what hit 'em."

She made the appropriate hand gestures for each sound effect, and ended by miming claws with a big grin. Then she cut a big syrupy bite off her pancake and stuffed in her mouth.
@Dovalore @lnroy
@FlamesEmbrace
//Sorry, couldn't think of good way to incorporate Velia! Yamada has no volume control though, so Velia probably heard everything lol.//
Kai smiled and nodded. “That would be a good addition” He drizzled blackberry syrup over his stack, then whipped cream. “And sure, we could team up. We’re a bit of a miscellaneous bunch tho.” He smiled and stuffed a bite of pancake into his mouth.

(Edit: Oof I feel awful cutting this off with absolutely 0 conclusion but school had to start at some point and nobody was posting :/)
Kai smiled and nodded. “That would be a good addition” He drizzled blackberry syrup over his stack, then whipped cream. “And sure, we could team up. We’re a bit of a miscellaneous bunch tho.” He smiled and stuffed a bite of pancake into his mouth.

(Edit: Oof I feel awful cutting this off with absolutely 0 conclusion but school had to start at some point and nobody was posting :/)
EVERYONE:

School has finally started! The day starts off in Eraser Head's (Aizawa-san or -sensei) Homeroom class in room 1-A.
EVERYONE:

School has finally started! The day starts off in Eraser Head's (Aizawa-san or -sensei) Homeroom class in room 1-A.
IMG_2067.png
Kai strolled into the classroom with his bag over one shoulder and his hands in his pockets. Looking around nobody was here yet. “Well that’s a first.” He shrugged and made his way to the back of the class next to the window. Why? Because he liked looking out the widow and he could get away with more at the back as opposed to the front. Like sleeping. He slouched in his chair and laid his head on the desk, watching the door with one eye half open, only because he was curious who would be in his class and wanted to observe them.
Kai strolled into the classroom with his bag over one shoulder and his hands in his pockets. Looking around nobody was here yet. “Well that’s a first.” He shrugged and made his way to the back of the class next to the window. Why? Because he liked looking out the widow and he could get away with more at the back as opposed to the front. Like sleeping. He slouched in his chair and laid his head on the desk, watching the door with one eye half open, only because he was curious who would be in his class and wanted to observe them.
Haku stared up at the school with wonder, he still had a hard time believing that he actually got in. He thought for sure that he would have been denied.

The 14 year old looked at the time and jumped when he realized it was almost time for class to start. Not wanting to be late for his first day of school the teen relied on his ninja reflexes to dodge and slide past students. Just as he made it to the door he slowed down and walked in calmly. The teen looked down at the ground as he made his way to a desk in the corner at the back.

Sitting down the teen took out a piencl and paper and began to lightly sketch.
Haku stared up at the school with wonder, he still had a hard time believing that he actually got in. He thought for sure that he would have been denied.

The 14 year old looked at the time and jumped when he realized it was almost time for class to start. Not wanting to be late for his first day of school the teen relied on his ninja reflexes to dodge and slide past students. Just as he made it to the door he slowed down and walked in calmly. The teen looked down at the ground as he made his way to a desk in the corner at the back.

Sitting down the teen took out a piencl and paper and began to lightly sketch.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Riko Kuma
Quirk: Bear Arm Strength
Riko sighed some pulling her bag over her shoulder more "First day jitters.." she softly mumbled to herself. It took her a moment to find her new classroom tho she was glad she came in a bit early just so she wouldn't be late if she got a bit lost.
She softly pulled open the door to the classroom glancing at the student's that had all ready made it. She nodded in a greeting before finding a seat in the front row near a window watching out it while she waited for class to start.
Riko Kuma
Quirk: Bear Arm Strength
Riko sighed some pulling her bag over her shoulder more "First day jitters.." she softly mumbled to herself. It took her a moment to find her new classroom tho she was glad she came in a bit early just so she wouldn't be late if she got a bit lost.
She softly pulled open the door to the classroom glancing at the student's that had all ready made it. She nodded in a greeting before finding a seat in the front row near a window watching out it while she waited for class to start.

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12