Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia OOC Thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Yep, same here, just tying to figure out where everyone is and waiting for character interactions.
Yep, same here, just tying to figure out where everyone is and waiting for character interactions.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Well Velia is at the very entrance of U.A people watching...

I also kind of feel like I broke this since all of you were posting so regularly before I popped my character in.
Well Velia is at the very entrance of U.A people watching...

I also kind of feel like I broke this since all of you were posting so regularly before I popped my character in.
oulcMpY.gif
how am i going to join in if i basically missed the physical exam part RP? [b]Name:[/b] (Surname)Siu (Firstname)Fai (Chinese Family) [b]Quirk Name:[/b] Item Exchange [b]Quirk Details:[/b] [LIST] [*]Change items/objects into other items, doesn't need to be of same materials, mass, etc, as long as Fai has knowledge of what the to be made item is made up of. [*]Fai uses his quirk by taking an item and basically smashing/clapping his hands together with the item inbetween, then thinking quickly what materials to change the current item into, when reopening hands, newly made item appears similarly to how Momo Yaoyorozu looks when creating items out of her body. [*] When not thinking about what the end item is made up of, the item will turn out incorrect, the item will dissolve into a sand like material. [*]Quirk takes energy out of him because when "exchanging" an item it uses up energy to make the new item. [*]Must also go into details when turning one item into another, such as a time limit on a bomb or else it might instantly go off or never go off. [/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b][LIST] [*]Below shoulder length messy ebony black hair up in messy buns usually [*]Grey eyes, when looked at in the moonlight its as if they sparkle [*]5'4 height with a regular teenage guy physique(though with some muscles because of private training his parents got him) [*]White framed glasses with strawberry ice cream on the sides of them [*]Usually attire is sweaters, jeans and random shoes depending on the day [*]Enjoys multiple types of accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, hairpins, especially tradition Chinese hairpins, mostly because he can always use the accessories with his quirk in case of emergencies. [/LIST] [b]Personality:[/b]Thinks he's funny when he's probably not in other peoples perspective. Likes to joke quietly to himself. Emotional to a lot of things such as cats or sad stories, cries sometimes over it. Wants to be a hero because of want to help humanity after seeing all those tumblr posts. Over thinker in multiple aspects, sometimes keeps worrying until absolutely sure everything is okay. [b]Stats:[/b](Power=3) (Speed=2) (Intelligence=5) (Cooperativeness=3) (Technique=4) [b]Refs:[/b]Face structure?=[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/2/2b/Black-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Anime-Boy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160901230601.png[/img](credit to wherever this is from) hair?=[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/54/5a/0f/545a0fea96b3f2ad077db07878906f4e--my-hero-academia-drawing.jpg[/img][url=http://paradise008.tumblr.com/post/156159301822]source[/url] [b]Hero Costume Design (with refs):[/b] [LIST] [*]Tight black shirt made of material that absorbs impacts. [*]Black Jacket with multiple easily accessible pockets(inside and outside) filled to the brim with tiny items such as rocks or cloths. [*]Grey loose pants with multiple pockets just like the jacket [*]Mechanical bracelets on wrist holding a sharp weapon that when the wrist is flicked, comes out, is a last resort if everything goes wrong. [*]Grey and black boots that reach above ankle with buttons if pressed in a certain order, can release a bunch of small objects. [*] cant find decent references for this part sorry! [/LIST] [b]Other:[/b]memes/vines and morphogenetic field+other theories and existential crises, somewhat related to Momo Yaoyorozu, family is rich and parents are never home, raised by maids basically. Has a lot of time on his hands usually, with his parents almost never in the big lonely house, being home schooled added to the extra time, he's a bit desperate for friends if you ask his pet cat named Rebecca who he talks to at least in 1/2 of the day. Spends quite a bit online or in books, though if he tells you he's studying materials its most likely he's just watching vines/scrolling through memes/having a crisis over theories. Does somewhat a variety of watercolor painting for stress relief. Oh yeah, he's also Not straight for sure, don't know what he is, but he knows he isn't straight for sure. Well at least in the romantic/love/like area. (sorry if this is kind of a mess, im making this right before I have to sleep, tomorrow I might fix it up some) Edit: For I am woke now so I fixed up and added a few things.
how am i going to join in if i basically missed the physical exam part RP?

Name: (Surname)Siu (Firstname)Fai (Chinese Family)
Quirk Name: Item Exchange
Quirk Details:
  • Change items/objects into other items, doesn't need to be of same materials, mass, etc, as long as Fai has knowledge of what the to be made item is made up of.
  • Fai uses his quirk by taking an item and basically smashing/clapping his hands together with the item inbetween, then thinking quickly what materials to change the current item into, when reopening hands, newly made item appears similarly to how Momo Yaoyorozu looks when creating items out of her body.
  • When not thinking about what the end item is made up of, the item will turn out incorrect, the item will dissolve into a sand like material.
  • Quirk takes energy out of him because when "exchanging" an item it uses up energy to make the new item.
  • Must also go into details when turning one item into another, such as a time limit on a bomb or else it might instantly go off or never go off.
Appearance:
  • Below shoulder length messy ebony black hair up in messy buns usually
  • Grey eyes, when looked at in the moonlight its as if they sparkle
  • 5'4 height with a regular teenage guy physique(though with some muscles because of private training his parents got him)
  • White framed glasses with strawberry ice cream on the sides of them
  • Usually attire is sweaters, jeans and random shoes depending on the day
  • Enjoys multiple types of accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, hairpins, especially tradition Chinese hairpins, mostly because he can always use the accessories with his quirk in case of emergencies.
Personality:Thinks he's funny when he's probably not in other peoples perspective. Likes to joke quietly to himself. Emotional to a lot of things such as cats or sad stories, cries sometimes over it. Wants to be a hero because of want to help humanity after seeing all those tumblr posts. Over thinker in multiple aspects, sometimes keeps worrying until absolutely sure everything is okay.
Stats:(Power=3) (Speed=2) (Intelligence=5) (Cooperativeness=3) (Technique=4)
Refs:Face structure?=latest?cb=20160901230601.png(credit to wherever this is from)
hair?=545a0fea96b3f2ad077db07878906f4e--my-hero-academia-drawing.jpgsource
Hero Costume Design (with refs):
  • Tight black shirt made of material that absorbs impacts.
  • Black Jacket with multiple easily accessible pockets(inside and outside) filled to the brim with tiny items such as rocks or cloths.
  • Grey loose pants with multiple pockets just like the jacket
  • Mechanical bracelets on wrist holding a sharp weapon that when the wrist is flicked, comes out, is a last resort if everything goes wrong.
  • Grey and black boots that reach above ankle with buttons if pressed in a certain order, can release a bunch of small objects.
  • cant find decent references for this part sorry!
Other:memes/vines and morphogenetic field+other theories and existential crises, somewhat related to Momo Yaoyorozu, family is rich and parents are never home, raised by maids basically. Has a lot of time on his hands usually, with his parents almost never in the big lonely house, being home schooled added to the extra time, he's a bit desperate for friends if you ask his pet cat named Rebecca who he talks to at least in 1/2 of the day. Spends quite a bit online or in books, though if he tells you he's studying materials its most likely he's just watching vines/scrolling through memes/having a crisis over theories. Does somewhat a variety of watercolor painting for stress relief. Oh yeah, he's also Not straight for sure, don't know what he is, but he knows he isn't straight for sure. Well at least in the romantic/love/like area.

(sorry if this is kind of a mess, im making this right before I have to sleep, tomorrow I might fix it up some)

Edit: For I am woke now so I fixed up and added a few things.
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
lmao wants to be a hero cuz of tumblr XD i feel like he and Kai would get along great. I am planning to add a semi sad bit to Kai's life, but u will just have to find out what that is when it comes up ;)
lmao wants to be a hero cuz of tumblr XD i feel like he and Kai would get along great. I am planning to add a semi sad bit to Kai's life, but u will just have to find out what that is when it comes up ;)
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@crystallove Fai looks good!
@crystallove Fai looks good!
IMG_2067.png
My character is just waiting for the next thing to happen. @Crystallove We can just say that your character was in another battle area so we just didn't see what your character was up to during the exam.
My character is just waiting for the next thing to happen. @Crystallove We can just say that your character was in another battle area so we just didn't see what your character was up to during the exam.
HzGpUHb.png
so do we just wait for a week or can we still rp while we wait for school to start?
@Portalcube2
so do we just wait for a week or can we still rp while we wait for school to start?
@Portalcube2
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@suesue we can roleplay what happened in the week before school starts
@suesue we can roleplay what happened in the week before school starts
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Yep
Yep
IMG_2067.png
I'm still setting up stuff so it'll take a few days for school to start anyways
I'm still setting up stuff so it'll take a few days for school to start anyways
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16