Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great War
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
((BFJDZSO. ANDREW PICKED Y'ALL UP.
((BFJDZSO. ANDREW PICKED Y'ALL UP.
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Gah! Pidge yelped, digging her claws in the snapper back to hold on.
"Can you go a little easier on the running!"
Yelled pidge
Gah! Pidge yelped, digging her claws in the snapper back to hold on.
"Can you go a little easier on the running!"
Yelled pidge
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
((he's,, Andrew is a tundra. bugger is a female snapper. she left. I understand im confusing though, sry.

He stood in front of the Behemoth, a giant smile on his face.
((he's,, Andrew is a tundra. bugger is a female snapper. she left. I understand im confusing though, sry.

He stood in front of the Behemoth, a giant smile on his face.
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
"What is this place?" Spruce frowned. The bark of the tree had been clawed, burned, torn from the war. He laid down, staring at the ground. He closed his eyes, remembering hopping through the thick snow and curling up next to to the warmth a fire and slurping up soup and listening to elder's tales within his clan's cave in the southern icefield.

a single teardrop fell, landing on the ground and joining the rain that slipped through the leaves above
"What is this place?" Spruce frowned. The bark of the tree had been clawed, burned, torn from the war. He laid down, staring at the ground. He closed his eyes, remembering hopping through the thick snow and curling up next to to the warmth a fire and slurping up soup and listening to elder's tales within his clan's cave in the southern icefield.

a single teardrop fell, landing on the ground and joining the rain that slipped through the leaves above
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Bump
Bump
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Pidge looked back and saw ashes from the fire a distance away.
(I need to tell spruce about the whole thing that happened, seeing through smoke,
Glowing? I don't understand)
Pidge thought.
"Hey! Spruce! Come here!"
Pidge yelled
Pidge looked back and saw ashes from the fire a distance away.
(I need to tell spruce about the whole thing that happened, seeing through smoke,
Glowing? I don't understand)
Pidge thought.
"Hey! Spruce! Come here!"
Pidge yelled
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Spruce whined, flopping on the ground and curling up with a faint growl
Spruce whined, flopping on the ground and curling up with a faint growl
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Come here!
Come here!
EDUCkz6.png
Spruce growled louder, glaring at pidge and lashing his tail I'm having a moment, pidge he thought angerily, but he was snapped out of it when he heard a twig snap and the rustling of leaves What was that?!

Grape shook his head "Don't act surprised. I know you two knew I was watching you and waiting, right?" He hissed, his gaze sweeping over the two generals, ivory shaking his head, while odssey rose and narrowed his eyes. "Now why in the stormcatcher should I believe you after you sauntered up to us and immediately offered to killed that...spy and...the thing" He spat as he referred to pidge as a thing. His claws dug into the ground. He spited hybrids. They ruined everything. He wished his more of his career involved killing those terrible hybrids
Spruce growled louder, glaring at pidge and lashing his tail I'm having a moment, pidge he thought angerily, but he was snapped out of it when he heard a twig snap and the rustling of leaves What was that?!

Grape shook his head "Don't act surprised. I know you two knew I was watching you and waiting, right?" He hissed, his gaze sweeping over the two generals, ivory shaking his head, while odssey rose and narrowed his eyes. "Now why in the stormcatcher should I believe you after you sauntered up to us and immediately offered to killed that...spy and...the thing" He spat as he referred to pidge as a thing. His claws dug into the ground. He spited hybrids. They ruined everything. He wished his more of his career involved killing those terrible hybrids
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Pidge had a terrified look.
i am a hybrid she thought.
"I am NOT a thing!"
Pidge said angrily. "I will kill you!
Pidge snarled, raising her lips to show her teeth
Pidge had a terrified look.
i am a hybrid she thought.
"I am NOT a thing!"
Pidge said angrily. "I will kill you!
Pidge snarled, raising her lips to show her teeth
EDUCkz6.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23