Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great War
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@DeathDragon101

Aaaaah, tysm~! I will in a moment! ^w^
@DeathDragon101

Aaaaah, tysm~! I will in a moment! ^w^
Bump
Bump
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Friend bump!
Friend bump!
Boop
Boop
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Ivory sighed, stalking through the seemingly endless hallway of cages, gazing at the prisoners, who glared, snarled, or just lay still, waiting to be killed in the arena. One of Ivory's claws gripped a dangerous cutlass, the other armed with a scaled armor, with sharp claw ends, dangerous weight, and layers to disarm opponents. It was topped with a guardian skull and decorative coatl feathers

Swiftrivers mind swirled, a dull aching pain slowly growing in his head. He could make out fuzzy voices and shapes, still half conscious, before he heard the fuzzy words. "knock them out, they'll be in the arena tomorrow" Before feeling a sharp stab in his shoulder before he fell into darkness again
Ivory sighed, stalking through the seemingly endless hallway of cages, gazing at the prisoners, who glared, snarled, or just lay still, waiting to be killed in the arena. One of Ivory's claws gripped a dangerous cutlass, the other armed with a scaled armor, with sharp claw ends, dangerous weight, and layers to disarm opponents. It was topped with a guardian skull and decorative coatl feathers

Swiftrivers mind swirled, a dull aching pain slowly growing in his head. He could make out fuzzy voices and shapes, still half conscious, before he heard the fuzzy words. "knock them out, they'll be in the arena tomorrow" Before feeling a sharp stab in his shoulder before he fell into darkness again
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
bump
bump
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
bump
bump
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Ivory blinked as he watched through his perch at the end of the hallway, rolling his eyes and setting in anew guard, wandering outside to the training grounds. "More aerial combat, error? I thought you were supposed to be in the arena readying the terrain for a more entertaining fight!" He spat, tail lashing as he glared at the imperail, toying with his cutlass. "how about we get back to work before i have a problem with it?"
Ivory blinked as he watched through his perch at the end of the hallway, rolling his eyes and setting in anew guard, wandering outside to the training grounds. "More aerial combat, error? I thought you were supposed to be in the arena readying the terrain for a more entertaining fight!" He spat, tail lashing as he glared at the imperail, toying with his cutlass. "how about we get back to work before i have a problem with it?"
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Ivory growled at error, following him back inside. "Prepare two dragons for the arena. Lets see here...prepare that imperial and coatl to fight in the arena later today. Then consult the other generals on what the arena will be like. I'll be preparing that tiny...thing...and be giving a stern talking to cornflower"
Ivory growled at error, following him back inside. "Prepare two dragons for the arena. Lets see here...prepare that imperial and coatl to fight in the arena later today. Then consult the other generals on what the arena will be like. I'll be preparing that tiny...thing...and be giving a stern talking to cornflower"
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
"Hmmmmmm" said error, clutching his claws,"I have an idea ivory,
What if we put the little one to the test," he said with a grin.

@prowlerBC
Follow this thread I'd be easier
"Hmmmmmm" said error, clutching his claws,"I have an idea ivory,
What if we put the little one to the test," he said with a grin.

@prowlerBC
Follow this thread I'd be easier
EDUCkz6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23