Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great War
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
Andrew had decided to not die. He'd also escaped, right behind Spruce. When he saw the forest, he gasped, and his jaw broke into a smile.
"My home! My old home!"
Andrew had decided to not die. He'd also escaped, right behind Spruce. When he saw the forest, he gasped, and his jaw broke into a smile.
"My home! My old home!"
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Pidge saw the big snapper dash right in front of her.
Then she remembers the rest of the dragons there.
Dieing without a cause.
"Bruce can defend himself,
I need to get back there,
Pidge dashed back into the smoke filled hallway and alerted Odessy, error, ink, somar, ivory, and cornflower out of the building.
Cornflower dash towards the nearest lake, getting scoups of water to pour on the fire
Pidge saw the big snapper dash right in front of her.
Then she remembers the rest of the dragons there.
Dieing without a cause.
"Bruce can defend himself,
I need to get back there,
Pidge dashed back into the smoke filled hallway and alerted Odessy, error, ink, somar, ivory, and cornflower out of the building.
Cornflower dash towards the nearest lake, getting scoups of water to pour on the fire
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Ivory and odssey were already gone, some dragons laying dead from the smoke, others trying to get away from the fire, while spruce started walking down a faint trail clear of leaves. It was autumn. The air was crisp and cold, the leaves brown, yellow, and red
Ivory and odssey were already gone, some dragons laying dead from the smoke, others trying to get away from the fire, while spruce started walking down a faint trail clear of leaves. It was autumn. The air was crisp and cold, the leaves brown, yellow, and red
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Andrew was dashing around, smiling. "Home, home!" The leaves crunched against his feet.
Andrew was dashing around, smiling. "Home, home!" The leaves crunched against his feet.
Pidge stared at the huge fire,
Just burning everything down.
She thought of what happened back there,
Seeing through the dark but, only shadow types can do that,
And glowing is an lights exotic ability.
No I can't be-
Pidge thought
Pidge stared at the huge fire,
Just burning everything down.
She thought of what happened back there,
Seeing through the dark but, only shadow types can do that,
And glowing is an lights exotic ability.
No I can't be-
Pidge thought
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Spruce looked back, worry in his eyes. "Pidge, come on! Lets follow this path, ok? We don't want the fire to spread to us while we stand here!" He called back, waiting on the path

Meanwhile, ivory stared into the flickering fire in front of him "I knew it would storm tonight, I just hope I got rid of that wildclaw and:The forbidden hybrid" He growled to odyssey, who was staring at his blade, and at the campfire they had made. "Likely not, though hopefully we di-" He was cut off by a brightly decorated pearlcatcher stepped into view, grinning. "I can confirm they escaped" He purred. "But I can finish the job, just as I had with that useless imperial and coatl"
Spruce looked back, worry in his eyes. "Pidge, come on! Lets follow this path, ok? We don't want the fire to spread to us while we stand here!" He called back, waiting on the path

Meanwhile, ivory stared into the flickering fire in front of him "I knew it would storm tonight, I just hope I got rid of that wildclaw and:The forbidden hybrid" He growled to odyssey, who was staring at his blade, and at the campfire they had made. "Likely not, though hopefully we di-" He was cut off by a brightly decorated pearlcatcher stepped into view, grinning. "I can confirm they escaped" He purred. "But I can finish the job, just as I had with that useless imperial and coatl"
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Pidge looked back at Bruce,
"In a minute!"
Pidge yelled, she started to sneak up on obessdy and the odd pearl catcher.
Pidge looked back at Bruce,
"In a minute!"
Pidge yelled, she started to sneak up on obessdy and the odd pearl catcher.
EDUCkz6.png
"Come on, come on! I have to show you my home! A-And-- and-- my mother!"
"Come on, come on! I have to show you my home! A-And-- and-- my mother!"
Ivory and odssey were far off:They had this preplanned. They both glanced up in shock, realizing that they were being watched the entire time the arena existed

Spruce sighed "Its not safe pidge! We have to get away!"
(Spruce's name is not bruce, stop calling him bruce)
Ivory and odssey were far off:They had this preplanned. They both glanced up in shock, realizing that they were being watched the entire time the arena existed

Spruce sighed "Its not safe pidge! We have to get away!"
(Spruce's name is not bruce, stop calling him bruce)
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
"Come on!" He roared. He picked Spruce up and placed Pidge on his back.
"Come on!" He roared. He picked Spruce up and placed Pidge on his back.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23