Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Voltron Roleplay Interest?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Eaglerider
Because I havnt heard of it I think I'm safe, also I love how were just having a casual convo over this dying rp's remains.
@Eaglerider
Because I havnt heard of it I think I'm safe, also I love how were just having a casual convo over this dying rp's remains.
@elakair

Maybe it will revive the rp?
@elakair

Maybe it will revive the rp?
@Eaglerider It might, the voices of alive brethern speak to the dead hoping that the spirits will once again arise.
-_- Its really hard to find Voltron roleplays that arnt five years olds smacking a keyboard about how hot keith thinks they are.
@Eaglerider It might, the voices of alive brethern speak to the dead hoping that the spirits will once again arise.
-_- Its really hard to find Voltron roleplays that arnt five years olds smacking a keyboard about how hot keith thinks they are.
@elakair

The fans are a bit... fanatical about him. Especially relationships too. Ugh... i respect the show, and everything but some of the fans are a bit... crazy?
@elakair

The fans are a bit... fanatical about him. Especially relationships too. Ugh... i respect the show, and everything but some of the fans are a bit... crazy?
@Eaglerider Super crazy, like I get that the show means a lot to you but Leakira and threatning the show creaters is a bit....can you stop please. Also the sheith ship is just....-_- nuuuu Even worse is Shidge, that can burn.
@Eaglerider Super crazy, like I get that the show means a lot to you but Leakira and threatning the show creaters is a bit....can you stop please. Also the sheith ship is just....-_- nuuuu Even worse is Shidge, that can burn.
@elakair

Honestly? Most ships can and the fans are never happy. Like shiro came back! The writers cant appease everything... or everyone.
@elakair

Honestly? Most ships can and the fans are never happy. Like shiro came back! The writers cant appease everything... or everyone.
@Eaglerider true that, no matter what any show does it won't please all the fans.
@Eaglerider true that, no matter what any show does it won't please all the fans.
@elakair
Exactly. But the community is demanding it cater almost too much in my opinion...
@elakair
Exactly. But the community is demanding it cater almost too much in my opinion...
@Eaglerider Yeah sometimes putting to much into a show makes it lose the very things its trying to represent.
@Eaglerider Yeah sometimes putting to much into a show makes it lose the very things its trying to represent.
@elakair
It really does. Like its a good show but fans are asking a lot for the finale
@elakair
It really does. Like its a good show but fans are asking a lot for the finale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11