Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
@xspideray

i had meant to add her, guess that just slipped. but i’ve got her added in!

and to everyone else: please try and make some more rogues! we still need another right-hand and plenty of other fighters and hunters!
also; any family that is deemed as missing are crossed out because, until found, are presumed dead
@xspideray

i had meant to add her, guess that just slipped. but i’ve got her added in!

and to everyone else: please try and make some more rogues! we still need another right-hand and plenty of other fighters and hunters!
also; any family that is deemed as missing are crossed out because, until found, are presumed dead
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UfGav85.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sootpaw [b]Gender:[/b] She-cat [b]Age:[/b] 11 Moons [b]Affiliation:[/b] BrookClan [b]Sexuality:[/b] Biromantic Demisexual [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat Apprentice [b]Backstory:[/b] Brindlefoot, her mother, was an exceptionally agile cat. However, when one accidentally stumbles upon a den of fox pups in the pouring rain shrouded by night, the chances of cleanly escaping the wrath of protective parents are slim to none. The warrior had somehow managed to get ahead despite a badly mangled leg, the fear and adrenaline that surged through her veins pushing her onward. She'd been near the outskirts of the Clan checking borders, and while she'd made progress, home was still so far... In the blink of an eye, several screams erupted behind her, and it took the she-cat a few seconds to register what may have happened. The foxes had been stopped by something, and aside from tossing her head back to try and see what it was, Brindlefoot didn't stop. That simple action was her downfall, though; maybe if she'd been looking ahead she would have seen what slammed against her skull, knocking her out cold. Days later she awoke in Smalltail's den, sore and bleary-eyed. The tom soothed her and kept her from moving too much - she needed more rest, he said. She didn't dare look at her leg. Eventually the Deputy entered and explained the best they could as to what had happened - how she'd ended up here alive. Apparently, she'd been drug closer to the Clan (evident by the bite marks on her scruff) by something, presumably another cat. The scouts who found her could detect the scent on her fur, but due to the rain, there wasn't much else around to go off of. Her rescuers never saw evidence of foxes other than blood discovered farther away, probably where they got attacked. Brindlefoot nodded, laid her head back down, and felt deep fear and regret ache in her bones. Moons had passed and the now-Queen had given birth to a litter of three kits. The tortie didn't want to think of who the father might have been - didn't want to dwell on thoughts of the night that crippled her and took away her pride. Instead she focused on the new, precious life before her, and Sootkit and her siblings were raised lovingly and without judgement from others in the Clan. Sootkit was teased by a few apprentices and kits regarding her appearance - there was no way she could become a warrior with a face like [i]that[/i]! Sometimes she couldn't get her words out, but her actions spoke loud enough for her, hissing and chasing whoever it was at the time away, stubby legs taking her as far as they could. The she-cat knew somehow that she wasn't as capable, but it didn't hinder her much. She still pursued her interests, and when the time came for her naming ceremony, she wasn't sure what to expect. Becoming Maplebadger's apprentice was shocking to her, but Sootpaw settled into her role with ease, eager to learn and satiate her mind with newly accessible information. [b]Personality:[/b] A flurry of emotions and thoughts constantly occupy this apprentice's brain. One second she'll be worried and the next she's prattling on about seemingly irrelevant facts, eager to talk to whoever will listen. Those numbers are often few, however, as her stuttering and misplaced words tends to turn them away. Once she starts rambling, it's hard for Sootpaw to regain her composure. Something she's working hard on is patience and self-control - even her mother has to remind her that she's got all the time in the world to tell her stories and badger cats for conversation. Curiosity very well may be her downfall, but Sootpaw takes most setbacks and problems in stride - figuring out how to overcome troublesome situations or what new concoction could help aid her clanmates are the highlights of her day. The she-cat is highly intelligent and picks up on things quickly, and once she can get her excitement and frustration under control, she just might be able to shine. [b]Other:[/b] She tends to stutter or get easily flustered when her brain works faster than her mouth can. She also enjoys rain and thunderstorms, often running in and out of the den to splash in puddles during the weather. [b]Appearance:[/b] Sootpaw has a squat, stocky little body, but due to her thick fur it's hard to tell whether it's all fluff or if she actually has the beginnings of muscle forming underneath it. She may not be the fastest or most agile cat, but she's sturdy, and when she matures it'll take quite an effort to knock her down. Already she shows promising amounts of stamina - even an all-day trek with Maplebadger doesn't tire her out. Much to the surprise of others, the tiny little flaps atop her head are actually capable of hearing and function just [i]slightly[/i] less than that of a normal cat, meaning she simply can't hear anything far-off or long-distanced like others may. Her round face hosts two large, yellow eyes, which make her seem perpetually worried. Due to her short muzzle, Sootpaw often needs assistance grooming herself, as she can't easily reach the kinked fur under her neck or her wee ears. [b]Short description:[/b] A plush, blackish she-cat with large yellow eyes and tiny ears. [b]Crush:[/b] Open! [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Offspring:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] Unknown Tom (father), Brindlefoot (mother; Queen), Dawnpaw (sister; apprentice), Rookpaw (brother; apprentice)
UfGav85.jpg

Name: Sootpaw
Affiliation: BrookClan
Sexuality: Biromantic Demisexual

Backstory: Brindlefoot, her mother, was an exceptionally agile cat. However, when one accidentally stumbles upon a den of fox pups in the pouring rain shrouded by night, the chances of cleanly escaping the wrath of protective parents are slim to none. The warrior had somehow managed to get ahead despite a badly mangled leg, the fear and adrenaline that surged through her veins pushing her onward. She'd been near the outskirts of the Clan checking borders, and while she'd made progress, home was still so far...

In the blink of an eye, several screams erupted behind her, and it took the she-cat a few seconds to register what may have happened. The foxes had been stopped by something, and aside from tossing her head back to try and see what it was, Brindlefoot didn't stop. That simple action was her downfall, though; maybe if she'd been looking ahead she would have seen what slammed against her skull, knocking her out cold.

Days later she awoke in Smalltail's den, sore and bleary-eyed. The tom soothed her and kept her from moving too much - she needed more rest, he said. She didn't dare look at her leg. Eventually the Deputy entered and explained the best they could as to what had happened - how she'd ended up here alive. Apparently, she'd been drug closer to the Clan (evident by the bite marks on her scruff) by something, presumably another cat. The scouts who found her could detect the scent on her fur, but due to the rain, there wasn't much else around to go off of. Her rescuers never saw evidence of foxes other than blood discovered farther away, probably where they got attacked. Brindlefoot nodded, laid her head back down, and felt deep fear and regret ache in her bones.

Moons had passed and the now-Queen had given birth to a litter of three kits. The tortie didn't want to think of who the father might have been - didn't want to dwell on thoughts of the night that crippled her and took away her pride. Instead she focused on the new, precious life before her, and Sootkit and her siblings were raised lovingly and without judgement from others in the Clan. Sootkit was teased by a few apprentices and kits regarding her appearance - there was no way she could become a warrior with a face like that! Sometimes she couldn't get her words out, but her actions spoke loud enough for her, hissing and chasing whoever it was at the time away, stubby legs taking her as far as they could. The she-cat knew somehow that she wasn't as capable, but it didn't hinder her much. She still pursued her interests, and when the time came for her naming ceremony, she wasn't sure what to expect. Becoming Maplebadger's apprentice was shocking to her, but Sootpaw settled into her role with ease, eager to learn and satiate her mind with newly accessible information.

Personality: A flurry of emotions and thoughts constantly occupy this apprentice's brain. One second she'll be worried and the next she's prattling on about seemingly irrelevant facts, eager to talk to whoever will listen. Those numbers are often few, however, as her stuttering and misplaced words tends to turn them away. Once she starts rambling, it's hard for Sootpaw to regain her composure. Something she's working hard on is patience and self-control - even her mother has to remind her that she's got all the time in the world to tell her stories and badger cats for conversation. Curiosity very well may be her downfall, but Sootpaw takes most setbacks and problems in stride - figuring out how to overcome troublesome situations or what new concoction could help aid her clanmates are the highlights of her day. The she-cat is highly intelligent and picks up on things quickly, and once she can get her excitement and frustration under control, she just might be able to shine.
Other: She tends to stutter or get easily flustered when her brain works faster than her mouth can. She also enjoys rain and thunderstorms, often running in and out of the den to splash in puddles during the weather.

Appearance: Sootpaw has a squat, stocky little body, but due to her thick fur it's hard to tell whether it's all fluff or if she actually has the beginnings of muscle forming underneath it. She may not be the fastest or most agile cat, but she's sturdy, and when she matures it'll take quite an effort to knock her down. Already she shows promising amounts of stamina - even an all-day trek with Maplebadger doesn't tire her out. Much to the surprise of others, the tiny little flaps atop her head are actually capable of hearing and function just slightly less than that of a normal cat, meaning she simply can't hear anything far-off or long-distanced like others may. Her round face hosts two large, yellow eyes, which make her seem perpetually worried. Due to her short muzzle, Sootpaw often needs assistance grooming herself, as she can't easily reach the kinked fur under her neck or her wee ears.
Short description: A plush, blackish she-cat with large yellow eyes and tiny ears.

Crush: Open!
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Family: Unknown Tom (father), Brindlefoot (mother; Queen), Dawnpaw (sister; apprentice), Rookpaw (brother; apprentice)
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Bayhound

accepted! ill update the list later, do you want me to mark Sootpaw’s remaining family as NPCs up for claim?
@Bayhound

accepted! ill update the list later, do you want me to mark Sootpaw’s remaining family as NPCs up for claim?
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle
You can if you'd like! I know the list is getting a little long, haha. Also, are you subbed to the thread? I feel bad pinging you every time but I'm not sure o:
@SwootleDootle
You can if you'd like! I know the list is getting a little long, haha. Also, are you subbed to the thread? I feel bad pinging you every time but I'm not sure o:
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
banner_grimm.png
@Bayhound

list is up to date, if you want to as well, you can either give descriptions for Sootpaw’s family!

also yeah, I’m subbed to the thread, i just tend to ping people im talking to directly :>

and a note for everyone else: we really need more rogues, so as of now, i’m marking BrookClan as closed
@Bayhound

list is up to date, if you want to as well, you can either give descriptions for Sootpaw’s family!

also yeah, I’m subbed to the thread, i just tend to ping people im talking to directly :>

and a note for everyone else: we really need more rogues, so as of now, i’m marking BrookClan as closed
U58SZuw.jpg
buuump
buuump
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg