Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
{Coppertail} | {Warrior} | {36 moons} | {Open to Interaction} |

Fur rising with her irritation, Coppertail glances over at the chatting toms with a bit of ire in her eyes. How she wishes they'd start their shenanigans not in the dens, but a couple fox-lengths away. Maybe even a full tree-length with how crabby she's feeling this morning. It's not like any other morning is different for her, but she'd beg to differ.

Stretching the sleep out of her system, she pads out of the den with her tail close to the ground. She's been back for several moons now, but the socializing thing is something she still has to work on. Back in the two-leg place, there were no other cats around. Not that it would matter, being trapped inside the rectangular piece of metal which she was housed. It's nice here. All that matters now is her schedule. Shaking away some of the morning irritation, she makes her way to the beach, foregoing the short walk to the kill pile to get a head start on the day.

Nose shriveling at the strong smell of salt, Coppertail looks onto the horizon where Starclan is known to dwell. With the lack of depth to the world, it seems so close to her. It looks just within reach. Unlike her younger self, she now knows that it is definitely not a claw away, but a lifetime. Well... and a vast ocean full of dreaded water. Whiskers twitching, she plops down on the sandy terrain with a side glance to the cavern once more. It's a beautiful new-leaf day, so she's going to make the best of it. She just hopes that she isn't on fishing duty.
{Coppertail} | {Warrior} | {36 moons} | {Open to Interaction} |

Fur rising with her irritation, Coppertail glances over at the chatting toms with a bit of ire in her eyes. How she wishes they'd start their shenanigans not in the dens, but a couple fox-lengths away. Maybe even a full tree-length with how crabby she's feeling this morning. It's not like any other morning is different for her, but she'd beg to differ.

Stretching the sleep out of her system, she pads out of the den with her tail close to the ground. She's been back for several moons now, but the socializing thing is something she still has to work on. Back in the two-leg place, there were no other cats around. Not that it would matter, being trapped inside the rectangular piece of metal which she was housed. It's nice here. All that matters now is her schedule. Shaking away some of the morning irritation, she makes her way to the beach, foregoing the short walk to the kill pile to get a head start on the day.

Nose shriveling at the strong smell of salt, Coppertail looks onto the horizon where Starclan is known to dwell. With the lack of depth to the world, it seems so close to her. It looks just within reach. Unlike her younger self, she now knows that it is definitely not a claw away, but a lifetime. Well... and a vast ocean full of dreaded water. Whiskers twitching, she plops down on the sandy terrain with a side glance to the cavern once more. It's a beautiful new-leaf day, so she's going to make the best of it. She just hopes that she isn't on fishing duty.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time

[Emberpelt] | [Tom] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Swiftcreek, Lionstrike, Group at Killpile]

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to politely decline on a basis of pleading for my sanity," Emberpelt mewed to the younger warrior, watching as he flipped over in a feeble attempt to fall back asleep. Despite the complaints and glares directed at him, he happily turned toward his companion with a toothy grin, playfully trying to bite the tail that was thrown into his face. Of course, he missed but the intentions held true as he squeezed past Darkshadow and Coppertail who seemed more bothered by him than their long day ahead of them.

Well, no matter he had more pressing matters to attend to. "Even if I wasn't invading your dreams you can't deny that you don't think about me during the day. I mean why else would you so willingly play along? It's not your style, babe." With one last triumphant glance, Emberpelt marched ahead of Swiftcreek to find that a small group had already gathered near the dwindling prey pile. Already bothered by the light filtering in, it didn't help that the kills were not so fresh, the decomposition process heavily aided by the moist, stuffy surroundings.

"Good morning ladies and gents," the tom said cheerily, padding over only to swerve away from the stinky flesh, his head turning away instinctively while his ears flattened slightly against his head. "Not a scene I was hoping to wake up to, but I suppose it can't be helped."

[Crowmist] | [She-cat] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Sharkstar, Saltfur, Brokensong]

Crowmist couldn't help but chuckle at both Emberpelt and Saltfur, each complimenting the other's complaint with looks of disgust. "Looks like we have a volunteer for dawn patrol?" She joked, nudging Saltfur light-heartedly before turning her sights on another sleepy cat dragging themselves from the warrior den. His pelt was an absolute mess, sticking out every which way with bits of moss hanging off of his chest and cheeks. Bed-head was an understatement for this mess of a feline.

"Well, well, well it seems that my other half as finally decided to get off his furry butt," Crowmist purred, greeting her brother - Brokensong - with a quick intertwining of tails. From the looks of it, he could barely make out the conversation let alone keep himself upright, still bogged down by sleep.

"Yeah,....great," the tom muttered hoarsely, giving a slight nod to Sharkstar before closing his eyes momentarily to try and fit in a few more moments of rest.
His head jerked about mechanically, a product of him attempting to keep himself upright to no avail. "By gods you're a flipping mess," the she-cat hissed, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she watched him fight to stay awake.

[Otterpaw] | [Tom] | [Medicine Cat Apprentice] | [Tags: Larkshadow]

Like most nights, the young tom remained confined in a dreamless sleep. He could almost make out his own breathing, finding solace in this as it was the only sound giving light to a bottomless void. Then he could sense his mentor had awoken, her small footfalls making a slight tapping before stopping right in front of him, only to continue a few seconds later.

Otterpaw had wanted to give himself a few more minutes, but his senses had completely awoken to his surroundings. Popping one eye open, then the other, he let them adjust to the dim room before attempting to move around. "Hello," is all he said to Larkshadow, his tiny voice barely above a whisper. However, it sounded much louder as it echoed off the cave walls, startling him a bit.

The warmth of blood flowing to his muscles, he finally mustered the strength to stand, dragging himself to where his mentor stood gazing out into the center of camp. The dawn patrol hadn't set out yet, though numerous cats had still gathered near the prey pile (if you could even call it that). To get Larkshadow's attention, he gently rubbed against her side as a kit would its mother, letting out a tiny mew that sounded more feeble than cute.

[Emberpelt] | [Tom] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Swiftcreek, Lionstrike, Group at Killpile]

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to politely decline on a basis of pleading for my sanity," Emberpelt mewed to the younger warrior, watching as he flipped over in a feeble attempt to fall back asleep. Despite the complaints and glares directed at him, he happily turned toward his companion with a toothy grin, playfully trying to bite the tail that was thrown into his face. Of course, he missed but the intentions held true as he squeezed past Darkshadow and Coppertail who seemed more bothered by him than their long day ahead of them.

Well, no matter he had more pressing matters to attend to. "Even if I wasn't invading your dreams you can't deny that you don't think about me during the day. I mean why else would you so willingly play along? It's not your style, babe." With one last triumphant glance, Emberpelt marched ahead of Swiftcreek to find that a small group had already gathered near the dwindling prey pile. Already bothered by the light filtering in, it didn't help that the kills were not so fresh, the decomposition process heavily aided by the moist, stuffy surroundings.

"Good morning ladies and gents," the tom said cheerily, padding over only to swerve away from the stinky flesh, his head turning away instinctively while his ears flattened slightly against his head. "Not a scene I was hoping to wake up to, but I suppose it can't be helped."

[Crowmist] | [She-cat] | [Warrior] | [Tags: Sharkstar, Saltfur, Brokensong]

Crowmist couldn't help but chuckle at both Emberpelt and Saltfur, each complimenting the other's complaint with looks of disgust. "Looks like we have a volunteer for dawn patrol?" She joked, nudging Saltfur light-heartedly before turning her sights on another sleepy cat dragging themselves from the warrior den. His pelt was an absolute mess, sticking out every which way with bits of moss hanging off of his chest and cheeks. Bed-head was an understatement for this mess of a feline.

"Well, well, well it seems that my other half as finally decided to get off his furry butt," Crowmist purred, greeting her brother - Brokensong - with a quick intertwining of tails. From the looks of it, he could barely make out the conversation let alone keep himself upright, still bogged down by sleep.

"Yeah,....great," the tom muttered hoarsely, giving a slight nod to Sharkstar before closing his eyes momentarily to try and fit in a few more moments of rest.
His head jerked about mechanically, a product of him attempting to keep himself upright to no avail. "By gods you're a flipping mess," the she-cat hissed, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she watched him fight to stay awake.

[Otterpaw] | [Tom] | [Medicine Cat Apprentice] | [Tags: Larkshadow]

Like most nights, the young tom remained confined in a dreamless sleep. He could almost make out his own breathing, finding solace in this as it was the only sound giving light to a bottomless void. Then he could sense his mentor had awoken, her small footfalls making a slight tapping before stopping right in front of him, only to continue a few seconds later.

Otterpaw had wanted to give himself a few more minutes, but his senses had completely awoken to his surroundings. Popping one eye open, then the other, he let them adjust to the dim room before attempting to move around. "Hello," is all he said to Larkshadow, his tiny voice barely above a whisper. However, it sounded much louder as it echoed off the cave walls, startling him a bit.

The warmth of blood flowing to his muscles, he finally mustered the strength to stand, dragging himself to where his mentor stood gazing out into the center of camp. The dawn patrol hadn't set out yet, though numerous cats had still gathered near the prey pile (if you could even call it that). To get Larkshadow's attention, he gently rubbed against her side as a kit would its mother, letting out a tiny mew that sounded more feeble than cute.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Updated my character sheet. ))
Updated my character sheet. ))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
| Saltfur | She-cat | Warrior | Interacting with; Crowmist, Sharkstar, Brokensong |

"If it means we get fresh fish? Most definitely," the she-cat mewed, a hint of laughter in her voice. She turned her head to face the disgruntled cat that was making his way down to the fresh-kill pile, and she couldn't help but smirk. At least she wasn't the only one who looks like a mess in the morning. A small snicker escaped her muzzle as the tom fought to keep his eyes open. "Perhaps you should go back to bed, Brokensong. You look like you could use some beauty rest."

Saltfur turned to face Sharkstar then, a bright smile on her face. "Oh she's doing wonderfully! You should come watch her some time, she's a little spitfire," she replied, flicking her ears. She should take Minnowpaw with her if she went on the dawn patrol. Get the apprentice ready for the struggle of waking up super early and give her a chance to get some prey for the clan. Besides, she wanted to show off her apprentices skills and talents. "I'll have to wake her up if she's going on the dawn patrol with me," the she-cat muttered, glancing at the apprentices den.

| Willowrock | She-cat | Warrior | Interacting (open) |

Her brown eyes snapped open, and a soft sigh slipped out of her body. She could be sleeping right now, but no. Willowrock stretched out her hind legs before sitting up in her nest, looking at the empty nests around her. Had this many cats already awoken before her? She gave her chest a few brisk licks, smoothing down the fur. Maybe she could just pretend to still be asleep? That could secure her a spot here in the camp and not on the dawn patrol.

She huffed before shaking her head. No, she'd go down and speak with her clan mates. The lithe she-cat slipped out of the warriors den, her paws skimming over the rocks. "Good morning," she muttered, not really saying it to any cat in particular. "Has the dawn patrol gone out yet?" Willowrock sincerely hoped the answer was yes. If she had the choice, she'd go down to the beach and hunt some of the crabs, but she knew that she couldn't always have what she wanted. She'd be forced to catch mice, and maybe even a fish, which she definitely didn't want to do. Crabs were more of a challenge, and even more rewarding when she finally managed to nab one.
| Saltfur | She-cat | Warrior | Interacting with; Crowmist, Sharkstar, Brokensong |

"If it means we get fresh fish? Most definitely," the she-cat mewed, a hint of laughter in her voice. She turned her head to face the disgruntled cat that was making his way down to the fresh-kill pile, and she couldn't help but smirk. At least she wasn't the only one who looks like a mess in the morning. A small snicker escaped her muzzle as the tom fought to keep his eyes open. "Perhaps you should go back to bed, Brokensong. You look like you could use some beauty rest."

Saltfur turned to face Sharkstar then, a bright smile on her face. "Oh she's doing wonderfully! You should come watch her some time, she's a little spitfire," she replied, flicking her ears. She should take Minnowpaw with her if she went on the dawn patrol. Get the apprentice ready for the struggle of waking up super early and give her a chance to get some prey for the clan. Besides, she wanted to show off her apprentices skills and talents. "I'll have to wake her up if she's going on the dawn patrol with me," the she-cat muttered, glancing at the apprentices den.

| Willowrock | She-cat | Warrior | Interacting (open) |

Her brown eyes snapped open, and a soft sigh slipped out of her body. She could be sleeping right now, but no. Willowrock stretched out her hind legs before sitting up in her nest, looking at the empty nests around her. Had this many cats already awoken before her? She gave her chest a few brisk licks, smoothing down the fur. Maybe she could just pretend to still be asleep? That could secure her a spot here in the camp and not on the dawn patrol.

She huffed before shaking her head. No, she'd go down and speak with her clan mates. The lithe she-cat slipped out of the warriors den, her paws skimming over the rocks. "Good morning," she muttered, not really saying it to any cat in particular. "Has the dawn patrol gone out yet?" Willowrock sincerely hoped the answer was yes. If she had the choice, she'd go down to the beach and hunt some of the crabs, but she knew that she couldn't always have what she wanted. She'd be forced to catch mice, and maybe even a fish, which she definitely didn't want to do. Crabs were more of a challenge, and even more rewarding when she finally managed to nab one.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Tsukii: Would you like one of your characters to finish up mentoring Mousepaw? )

Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Group of cats by kill-pile

As more cats gathered around the fresh-kill pile, the massive tom thrummed his paws along the sandy cavern, glancing back at the warrior's den. Tidepool still isn't awake? Perhaps, I'll have to choose who to go on dawn patrol..He let out a quiet sigh, turning his attention back to Saltfur who had a bright smile etched across her features.

He purred in delight at the positive news of her apprentice, "That's wonderful, I'd love to see how her diving skills are coming along," he meowed contently, his bobbed tail twitching.

He gaze scanned the cats that had gathered: Emberpelt, Darkshadow, Swiftcreek, Saltfur, Willowrock, Crowmist, and Brokensong. "Emberpelt, I'd like you to lead the patrol and bring along Saltfur, Minnowpaw...uhh.." his pale eyes flickered across the group, "Swiftcreek and Brokensong," he finished, glancing over in the direction of the warrior's den, suddenly remembering that the deputy had led the moon-high patrol last night.

The tom dismissed the group with a flick of his bobbed tail, and began to pad away towards the exit, the morning sun turning his fur a brilliant silver.

@Tsukii: Would you like one of your characters to finish up mentoring Mousepaw? )

Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Group of cats by kill-pile

As more cats gathered around the fresh-kill pile, the massive tom thrummed his paws along the sandy cavern, glancing back at the warrior's den. Tidepool still isn't awake? Perhaps, I'll have to choose who to go on dawn patrol..He let out a quiet sigh, turning his attention back to Saltfur who had a bright smile etched across her features.

He purred in delight at the positive news of her apprentice, "That's wonderful, I'd love to see how her diving skills are coming along," he meowed contently, his bobbed tail twitching.

He gaze scanned the cats that had gathered: Emberpelt, Darkshadow, Swiftcreek, Saltfur, Willowrock, Crowmist, and Brokensong. "Emberpelt, I'd like you to lead the patrol and bring along Saltfur, Minnowpaw...uhh.." his pale eyes flickered across the group, "Swiftcreek and Brokensong," he finished, glancing over in the direction of the warrior's den, suddenly remembering that the deputy had led the moon-high patrol last night.

The tom dismissed the group with a flick of his bobbed tail, and began to pad away towards the exit, the morning sun turning his fur a brilliant silver.

iAOqFOM.png
@xSourgrapesx
((Sure! Feel free to pick from Emberpelt, Crowmist, Brokensong, Twisteddawn, or Duskstorm
@xSourgrapesx
((Sure! Feel free to pick from Emberpelt, Crowmist, Brokensong, Twisteddawn, or Duskstorm

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
ack, i was so drained from work last night i forgot to reply— i do work again tonight, so sorry if my replies are slow;; ))
Swiftcreek | Warrior | Interacting with Emberpelt, those at the Killpile

Swiftcreek could barely resist the urge to claw the teasing tom’s ears, and paused his movements for just a brief moment to huff in an irritated manner before he began follow by Emberpelt to the pile of kill— which was definitely not a lovely site to wake up to. Swiftcreek could feel his stomach call to him, begging for some sort of flesh to sink his teeth into… But the decaying bits of flesh that was at the pile would definitely not satisfy, and there was absolutely no way he would even dare to try and eat any of it.

So, he’d instead sit by the rest of the group, the tip of his black paw gently poking at the rotting skin of a mouse, flattening his ears as he made a soft scoff that expressed immense disgust. Oh, if only we had towers of fresh kill… That was actually fresh, that is. Swiftcreek thought to himself, absentmindedly shifting his paws on the soft, yet warm sand before his ears caught the voice of their leader. Lifting his head, the warrior listened as Sharkstar listed off the names of those to be sent on dawn patrol. He had almost chuckled at Emberpelt having to lead it— but karma was hasty to come in and have the Turkish Angora join him on the patrol.

The only thing he could be glad about was that they weren’t going to be alone… Although that has never stopped the calico tom in the past. Well, he could only hope that he’d be able to hunt in peace, at least.
ack, i was so drained from work last night i forgot to reply— i do work again tonight, so sorry if my replies are slow;; ))
Swiftcreek | Warrior | Interacting with Emberpelt, those at the Killpile

Swiftcreek could barely resist the urge to claw the teasing tom’s ears, and paused his movements for just a brief moment to huff in an irritated manner before he began follow by Emberpelt to the pile of kill— which was definitely not a lovely site to wake up to. Swiftcreek could feel his stomach call to him, begging for some sort of flesh to sink his teeth into… But the decaying bits of flesh that was at the pile would definitely not satisfy, and there was absolutely no way he would even dare to try and eat any of it.

So, he’d instead sit by the rest of the group, the tip of his black paw gently poking at the rotting skin of a mouse, flattening his ears as he made a soft scoff that expressed immense disgust. Oh, if only we had towers of fresh kill… That was actually fresh, that is. Swiftcreek thought to himself, absentmindedly shifting his paws on the soft, yet warm sand before his ears caught the voice of their leader. Lifting his head, the warrior listened as Sharkstar listed off the names of those to be sent on dawn patrol. He had almost chuckled at Emberpelt having to lead it— but karma was hasty to come in and have the Turkish Angora join him on the patrol.

The only thing he could be glad about was that they weren’t going to be alone… Although that has never stopped the calico tom in the past. Well, he could only hope that he’d be able to hunt in peace, at least.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Hopefully it isn't a bit late to create another character. ^^" )) [b]Username[/b]: FontDictionary [b]Cat's name:[/b] Sunpaw [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Age:[/b] 10 moons [b]Description:[/b] Sunpaw is red silver tabby with a cream undertone. She has a long, lightly striped tail with a white tuft at the end. Her medium/short fur is well groomed, shining just like any other clan cat who frequents the ocean. With dark amber eyes, she lives up to her name in appearance. [b]Short description:[/b] A lean, red silver spotted tabby with dark amber eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] Sunpaw is a small, lean cat who is busting at the seams with energy. She is excited to do almost anything, even taking the fleas off the elders or removing crowfood from the area. A simple order is something she will take seriously; taking all precaution to do it right. As naive and immature as she is, she takes her tasks to heart. There's cats out there getting hurt, and it's not right to do nothing about it--not if she can do something. She makes it her sworn duty to help as much as she can; tagging along patrols or gathering fresh herbs for Larkshadow when capable. She's horribly biased about this, bickering with others when pushed on the issue. She can't say no to a challenge, even if it clashes with her morals. She may hesitate, or outright denounce the idea, but she'll still go along with it in the end. Sunpaw just can't bite her tongue to save her life if provoked. This trait of her's has gotten her into a lot of trouble thus far and will likely continue to do so. She looks up to her sister, talking about how great she is if given the chance. To Sunpaw, Saltfur is one of the best warrior in all of Starclan. She seems to have even picked up a sarcastic tone from the she-cat. She also has a bit of an ego (which might change later as she matures). [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] None at the moment. [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] ??? + ??? = Saltfur ~ Sunpaw [b]Backstory:[/b] Sunpaw was the sole survivor of a harsh leafbare litter. She does not remember her littermates that well, but the devastation in her mother's face was enough to stick with her. Her distain for the suffering of others grew as time went on. This caused her to be unfathomably excited about the aspect of becoming a warrior. If she became a warrior, she'd be able to help the clan in ways she never could before. Sure, replacing the bedding in the dens is nice and all, but the thought of protecting others from harm astounds her. [b]Other (optional):[/b] Sunpaw has an odd obsession with shells and shiny things. She often stashes them in a clearing near High Cliffs. [b]Picture (optional):[/b] [img]https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/51d9ca2/2147483647/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fd4%2Ffa%2F6c2fb8714b058e0991bc8194abca%2FTurkish-Angora-AP-AOXJCA-645sm3614.jpg[/img] [img]https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/d4443cb/2147483647/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb1%2Fe953b0a34e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FTurkish-Angora-2-645mk062211.jpg[/img]
Hopefully it isn't a bit late to create another character. ^^" ))

Username: FontDictionary

Cat's name: Sunpaw

Description: Sunpaw is red silver tabby with a cream undertone. She has a long, lightly striped tail with a white tuft at the end. Her medium/short fur is well groomed, shining just like any other clan cat who frequents the ocean. With dark amber eyes, she lives up to her name in appearance.

Short description: A lean, red silver spotted tabby with dark amber eyes.

Personality: Sunpaw is a small, lean cat who is busting at the seams with energy. She is excited to do almost anything, even taking the fleas off the elders or removing crowfood from the area. A simple order is something she will take seriously; taking all precaution to do it right. As naive and immature as she is, she takes her tasks to heart.

There's cats out there getting hurt, and it's not right to do nothing about it--not if she can do something. She makes it her sworn duty to help as much as she can; tagging along patrols or gathering fresh herbs for Larkshadow when capable. She's horribly biased about this, bickering with others when pushed on the issue.

She can't say no to a challenge, even if it clashes with her morals. She may hesitate, or outright denounce the idea, but she'll still go along with it in the end. Sunpaw just can't bite her tongue to save her life if provoked. This trait of her's has gotten her into a lot of trouble thus far and will likely continue to do so.

She looks up to her sister, talking about how great she is if given the chance. To Sunpaw, Saltfur is one of the best warrior in all of Starclan. She seems to have even picked up a sarcastic tone from the she-cat.

She also has a bit of an ego (which might change later as she matures).

Mate/Crush: None at the moment.

Kits: N/A

Family: ??? + ??? = Saltfur ~ Sunpaw

Backstory: Sunpaw was the sole survivor of a harsh leafbare litter. She does not remember her littermates that well, but the devastation in her mother's face was enough to stick with her. Her distain for the suffering of others grew as time went on. This caused her to be unfathomably excited about the aspect of becoming a warrior. If she became a warrior, she'd be able to help the clan in ways she never could before. Sure, replacing the bedding in the dens is nice and all, but the thought of protecting others from harm astounds her.

Other (optional): Sunpaw has an odd obsession with shells and shiny things. She often stashes them in a clearing near High Cliffs.

Picture (optional):

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fd4%2Ffa%2F6c2fb8714b058e0991bc8194abca%2FTurkish-Angora-AP-AOXJCA-645sm3614.jpg

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb1%2Fe953b0a34e11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FTurkish-Angora-2-645mk062211.jpg
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
(@Tsukii: Duskstorm
@FontDictionary: It's not! Accepted! Mentor is Darkshadow :) )

Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Cats at kill-pile

Sharkstar had been about to head out when the slim black form of Dogtooth caught the edge of his vision. The dark gray tom turned towards the senior warrior, shaking his head in disgust at the rotten pile, "Definitely," he murmured, nodding.

His gaze flickered across the assembled patrol and then back over to Dogtooth, "I'd like you to lead the sun-high hunting patrol," he ordered, assuming Tidepool would still be asleep by then. Perhaps I'll have a word with her. Lionstrike or Ivybreeze should be fine leading night-time patrols. He narrowed his eyes slightly in thought-the two young warriors often were stuck on the moon-high patrol and should have enough experience to lead one. He hoped. Ivybreeze at least.

Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Sunpaw

After Sharkstar had decided the dawn patrol, the long-legged black tom let out a soft sigh, his gaze flitting over to the apprentice's cave. Sunpaw had still not woken up. Padding over, the tom stretched his hind-legs, peering into the crevice that led to the cave with one eye raised. Looks about right. All three apprentices were fast asleep with Mousepaw snoring quite loudly. The small tom was sprawled out on his back with his back legs sticking up.

Darkshadow snorted, amusement lighting his dark green eyes. "Sunpaw!" he called loudly, Mousepaw immediately stirring in his moss bed. "

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with:

Chatter awoke the small gray and white tabby as she stirred in her moss bed, a feather ruffling her nose. Sneeze! The she-cat sat upright abruptly in a fit of sneezes, her ears flattened against her head. Ivybreeze's honey orange eyes opened a slit, the dawn light blinding her.

The she-warrior blinked a couple times, allowing her eyes time to adjust to the harsh light that streamed in through the large mouth of the cavern. Smoothing down her silky fur, the young warrior arched her back in a luxurious stretch, her toes aching slightly from the stretch.

Most of the warriors had awoken by now, the nest nearly empty except for her brother-who was snoring quietly, and Eeleyes and Tidepool, whom had been on the moon-high patrol with her. It was a bit earlier than she had wished she would of woken up-having been up most of the night, though she might as well be useful.
(@Tsukii: Duskstorm
@FontDictionary: It's not! Accepted! Mentor is Darkshadow :) )

Sharkstar | Leader | 72 moons | Interacting with: Cats at kill-pile

Sharkstar had been about to head out when the slim black form of Dogtooth caught the edge of his vision. The dark gray tom turned towards the senior warrior, shaking his head in disgust at the rotten pile, "Definitely," he murmured, nodding.

His gaze flickered across the assembled patrol and then back over to Dogtooth, "I'd like you to lead the sun-high hunting patrol," he ordered, assuming Tidepool would still be asleep by then. Perhaps I'll have a word with her. Lionstrike or Ivybreeze should be fine leading night-time patrols. He narrowed his eyes slightly in thought-the two young warriors often were stuck on the moon-high patrol and should have enough experience to lead one. He hoped. Ivybreeze at least.

Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Sunpaw

After Sharkstar had decided the dawn patrol, the long-legged black tom let out a soft sigh, his gaze flitting over to the apprentice's cave. Sunpaw had still not woken up. Padding over, the tom stretched his hind-legs, peering into the crevice that led to the cave with one eye raised. Looks about right. All three apprentices were fast asleep with Mousepaw snoring quite loudly. The small tom was sprawled out on his back with his back legs sticking up.

Darkshadow snorted, amusement lighting his dark green eyes. "Sunpaw!" he called loudly, Mousepaw immediately stirring in his moss bed. "

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with:

Chatter awoke the small gray and white tabby as she stirred in her moss bed, a feather ruffling her nose. Sneeze! The she-cat sat upright abruptly in a fit of sneezes, her ears flattened against her head. Ivybreeze's honey orange eyes opened a slit, the dawn light blinding her.

The she-warrior blinked a couple times, allowing her eyes time to adjust to the harsh light that streamed in through the large mouth of the cavern. Smoothing down her silky fur, the young warrior arched her back in a luxurious stretch, her toes aching slightly from the stretch.

Most of the warriors had awoken by now, the nest nearly empty except for her brother-who was snoring quietly, and Eeleyes and Tidepool, whom had been on the moon-high patrol with her. It was a bit earlier than she had wished she would of woken up-having been up most of the night, though she might as well be useful.
iAOqFOM.png
((Sorry about the delay!))
Larkshadow | medicine cat | 60 moons | Interacting with- Otterpaw, soon-to-be with Owlshade

The medicine cat fought down the urge to lick Otterpaw on the head when he brushed up against her. He’s not a kit anymore, I shouldn't treat him like one. Nor was she his mother, for that matter, even if Ebonyflight's death had left that space gaping open. Instead she contented herself to wrapping her tail loosely around the two of them. She was silent a moment, debating on how to go about instructing him. As this was his first new-leaf as an apprentice, she had spent very little time on when to pick herbs or how to encourage their growth after winter dormancy. It was a whole new school of information, and ideally she would have patrolled with him the first time they checked on them. Should she send him right after the lecture or wait until sunhigh, once the day was warmer and the fresh-kill pile restocked?

Larkshadow didn't have a chance to decide, as right then Gullfeather ran over with news of Owlshade’s kitting. She immediately shot up, fur fluffed and mind racing, and turned to Otterpaw.

“I need you to head out and try to find borage or chervil shoots. Borage typically grows along the training cliffs, Chervil anywhere that’s wet. Don't pick them unless they already have a few mouselengths of growth, and leave them at least two thirds of their leaves. Owlshade might not need them, but I’d rather be prepared.” It was an awfully rushed explanation, but it would have to do- she hated to leave Owlshade alone for long. She made a few steps towards the herb stores, then whipped her head back around. “Do you remember what they look like?”

Otterpaw had a good memory for herbs, but these particular plants weren't used very often.
((Sorry about the delay!))
Larkshadow | medicine cat | 60 moons | Interacting with- Otterpaw, soon-to-be with Owlshade

The medicine cat fought down the urge to lick Otterpaw on the head when he brushed up against her. He’s not a kit anymore, I shouldn't treat him like one. Nor was she his mother, for that matter, even if Ebonyflight's death had left that space gaping open. Instead she contented herself to wrapping her tail loosely around the two of them. She was silent a moment, debating on how to go about instructing him. As this was his first new-leaf as an apprentice, she had spent very little time on when to pick herbs or how to encourage their growth after winter dormancy. It was a whole new school of information, and ideally she would have patrolled with him the first time they checked on them. Should she send him right after the lecture or wait until sunhigh, once the day was warmer and the fresh-kill pile restocked?

Larkshadow didn't have a chance to decide, as right then Gullfeather ran over with news of Owlshade’s kitting. She immediately shot up, fur fluffed and mind racing, and turned to Otterpaw.

“I need you to head out and try to find borage or chervil shoots. Borage typically grows along the training cliffs, Chervil anywhere that’s wet. Don't pick them unless they already have a few mouselengths of growth, and leave them at least two thirds of their leaves. Owlshade might not need them, but I’d rather be prepared.” It was an awfully rushed explanation, but it would have to do- she hated to leave Owlshade alone for long. She made a few steps towards the herb stores, then whipped her head back around. “Do you remember what they look like?”

Otterpaw had a good memory for herbs, but these particular plants weren't used very often.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15