Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Rievic
The surrounding, quier air around him was shattered when the female walked up to him. Trying not to let any of his tension show, he merely gave a nod in response. "I do. What of it?" Why was she asking him about Yul, of all things? Surely, there were other things, important matters even, at hand.

Novicri
He nodded, smiling as he tucked those names and faces into his mind. "Novicri. Pleasure to meet you," he said amiably, but his hazel eyes scanned the male before him. He didn't look like much of a threat at a first glance. But, there was always more to meet the eye. "I suppose your friend there isn't a pleasant one," he said as a, rather offhanded, comment as he nodded his head ever so slightly towards Rievic's direction.
Rievic
The surrounding, quier air around him was shattered when the female walked up to him. Trying not to let any of his tension show, he merely gave a nod in response. "I do. What of it?" Why was she asking him about Yul, of all things? Surely, there were other things, important matters even, at hand.

Novicri
He nodded, smiling as he tucked those names and faces into his mind. "Novicri. Pleasure to meet you," he said amiably, but his hazel eyes scanned the male before him. He didn't look like much of a threat at a first glance. But, there was always more to meet the eye. "I suppose your friend there isn't a pleasant one," he said as a, rather offhanded, comment as he nodded his head ever so slightly towards Rievic's direction.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
For a short moment Yul glared at the male before him, then he smiled. "Rievic? He is, if you know where his boundries are. If not, you'll... Ah, nevermind. And you are from the desert I surpose?" he asked. He didn't know, if he could work with Novicri. He came across rather self-absorbed. He jugded him and probably thought that he was no thread. He couldn't help but smirk. He wasn't the student of the archmage for nothing.

Miu
She smiled and took a step back. Noticing his tension she wanted to give him more space. "Nothing really. Are you friends? He said you are his partner." she asked. Then she made a shocked face. "i haven't introduced me. I am Miu and this is Nox, my pet wolf. I hope, we get along well enough for the quest."
Yul
For a short moment Yul glared at the male before him, then he smiled. "Rievic? He is, if you know where his boundries are. If not, you'll... Ah, nevermind. And you are from the desert I surpose?" he asked. He didn't know, if he could work with Novicri. He came across rather self-absorbed. He jugded him and probably thought that he was no thread. He couldn't help but smirk. He wasn't the student of the archmage for nothing.

Miu
She smiled and took a step back. Noticing his tension she wanted to give him more space. "Nothing really. Are you friends? He said you are his partner." she asked. Then she made a shocked face. "i haven't introduced me. I am Miu and this is Nox, my pet wolf. I hope, we get along well enough for the quest."
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
"The opinions on that might differ between us," he said, answering her question, but didn't make a comment on the wish. The girl seemed nice enough from another viewpoint, but Rievic didn't usually acknowledge that type of sentiment. But, having someone think that he was friends with Yul? He reluctantly noted that fact, but in his mind, he only thought of Yul as being only an acquaintance. One that knew some things of him more than others. Did that really consider them friends, though? Perhaps so or perhaps not, he couldn't care to give it another thought at the moment.

Novicri
He smiled at him. "I am. Snow region?" That fact was rather obvious, but it would have to make do for a piece of conversation. When he noticed the small smirk on the other male's face, he shifted so that he was leaning on his right leg. So, he thought that he was worth a challenge, huh? That was fine. He had a rather competitive nature due to his confidence, but he would happily accept a challenge any day.
Rievic
"The opinions on that might differ between us," he said, answering her question, but didn't make a comment on the wish. The girl seemed nice enough from another viewpoint, but Rievic didn't usually acknowledge that type of sentiment. But, having someone think that he was friends with Yul? He reluctantly noted that fact, but in his mind, he only thought of Yul as being only an acquaintance. One that knew some things of him more than others. Did that really consider them friends, though? Perhaps so or perhaps not, he couldn't care to give it another thought at the moment.

Novicri
He smiled at him. "I am. Snow region?" That fact was rather obvious, but it would have to make do for a piece of conversation. When he noticed the small smirk on the other male's face, he shifted so that he was leaning on his right leg. So, he thought that he was worth a challenge, huh? That was fine. He had a rather competitive nature due to his confidence, but he would happily accept a challenge any day.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
"Yes. I have never been to your region. What is it like?" he asked interested. He noticed the change of Novicri's posture but didn't react to the challenge. It was useless to fight now, especially in the town hall, if their client could come in any given moment. Speaking of the devil. A door opened and an olderly man came into the room.
"Welcome. Please come in." he invited the four into the room he was coming from.
Yul bowed slightly and went ahead.

Miu
She nodded at Rievic's answer but didn't say anything. Just as she wanted to ask, if he was from the Snow region, a man came in and motioned them to follow him into a room.

It was nice enough with wide windows and a few plants. She stopped between Rievic and Novicri.
"You must be the elves send by the kings. I am the advisor of the human king and I came here to give you your quest. One of our Seers had a vision of an unknown artefact and we want you to retrive it."
Yul
"Yes. I have never been to your region. What is it like?" he asked interested. He noticed the change of Novicri's posture but didn't react to the challenge. It was useless to fight now, especially in the town hall, if their client could come in any given moment. Speaking of the devil. A door opened and an olderly man came into the room.
"Welcome. Please come in." he invited the four into the room he was coming from.
Yul bowed slightly and went ahead.

Miu
She nodded at Rievic's answer but didn't say anything. Just as she wanted to ask, if he was from the Snow region, a man came in and motioned them to follow him into a room.

It was nice enough with wide windows and a few plants. She stopped between Rievic and Novicri.
"You must be the elves send by the kings. I am the advisor of the human king and I came here to give you your quest. One of our Seers had a vision of an unknown artefact and we want you to retrive it."
Rievic
He had pushed off of the wall he was leaning on when the adviser had beckoned them to come. They had gathered in the room and listened to the adviser speak, telling them of this unknown artifact. He blinked once as if to process the information, but otherwise, remained motionless like a statue. An artifact. That was what they had come here for. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting much. But, this was underwhelming in its own right.

Novicri
He had opened his mouth to answer the male, but he was interrupted by the man entering the room and beckoning them to follow. "Tell you later," he promised the male before he proceeded to walk forward.

He had stopped beside the distant male with Miu in between them. Once the adviser had gotten to the goal of their quest, he tilted his head. "Why do you need this artifact? It's important, clearly, but there has to be another reason." This quest had just gotten even more interesting, so was his thought.
Rievic
He had pushed off of the wall he was leaning on when the adviser had beckoned them to come. They had gathered in the room and listened to the adviser speak, telling them of this unknown artifact. He blinked once as if to process the information, but otherwise, remained motionless like a statue. An artifact. That was what they had come here for. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting much. But, this was underwhelming in its own right.

Novicri
He had opened his mouth to answer the male, but he was interrupted by the man entering the room and beckoning them to follow. "Tell you later," he promised the male before he proceeded to walk forward.

He had stopped beside the distant male with Miu in between them. Once the adviser had gotten to the goal of their quest, he tilted his head. "Why do you need this artifact? It's important, clearly, but there has to be another reason." This quest had just gotten even more interesting, so was his thought.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He just stared at the man for a few seconds. "I agree with Novicri. If it is just an artefact, you would have send your own men. Why ask for us?" he asked sceptical. Something was off with this quest. It didn't seem right. "You see, we don't know anything about this artefact, so it could be dangerous. And we only know that it is located in a cave. Nothing more, so we wanted experienced people to take this quest." The advisor answered. "I see." Now he was even more sceptical. Something was definitly wrong, but he didn't say anything yet. He wanted to gather more information first.

Miu
"Our only clue is that the artefact is in a cave? Well this is going to be interesting." She said with a grin on her face. "When do we start?" "That would be at once." "Perfect. Let's go guys!" She yelled and turned around with a jump. Then she grabbed Novicri's Hand and stormed out of the room.
Yul
He just stared at the man for a few seconds. "I agree with Novicri. If it is just an artefact, you would have send your own men. Why ask for us?" he asked sceptical. Something was off with this quest. It didn't seem right. "You see, we don't know anything about this artefact, so it could be dangerous. And we only know that it is located in a cave. Nothing more, so we wanted experienced people to take this quest." The advisor answered. "I see." Now he was even more sceptical. Something was definitly wrong, but he didn't say anything yet. He wanted to gather more information first.

Miu
"Our only clue is that the artefact is in a cave? Well this is going to be interesting." She said with a grin on her face. "When do we start?" "That would be at once." "Perfect. Let's go guys!" She yelled and turned around with a jump. Then she grabbed Novicri's Hand and stormed out of the room.
Rievic
He had sidestepped out of the pair's way as they made their hasty retreat, but soon stepped back into his place. He was steadily growing irritated with the man. As his latest words swept over Rievic, he narrowed his eyes. "So, we're just fodder for you to send out and manipulate?" he spat, breaking his tense silence. He took a step forward as a hand clenched itself into a fist at his side. He didn't take well to being used like this. Even with his twisted sense of honor.

Novicri
He let out a chuckle of amusement as Miu dragged him along. "Bit excited, huh?" he said as he stumbled a little to catch up to her pace. He wasn't expecting that abrupt exit, but it was amusing to be on the receiving end of it. "We should wait for the others to catch up, don't you think?" He had noticed that the two other males in their little group were still inside of the room and he wondered what they could be doing.
Rievic
He had sidestepped out of the pair's way as they made their hasty retreat, but soon stepped back into his place. He was steadily growing irritated with the man. As his latest words swept over Rievic, he narrowed his eyes. "So, we're just fodder for you to send out and manipulate?" he spat, breaking his tense silence. He took a step forward as a hand clenched itself into a fist at his side. He didn't take well to being used like this. Even with his twisted sense of honor.

Novicri
He let out a chuckle of amusement as Miu dragged him along. "Bit excited, huh?" he said as he stumbled a little to catch up to her pace. He wasn't expecting that abrupt exit, but it was amusing to be on the receiving end of it. "We should wait for the others to catch up, don't you think?" He had noticed that the two other males in their little group were still inside of the room and he wondered what they could be doing.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He looked after the pair with amusement. It certaily wouldn't get boring with Miu around, but he hoped that he would have a quiet minute sometimes. When Rievic spoke up, he got wary. "Calm down. I apologise for his behaviour. We will take our leave now, but if something should happen on this quest, then you better be far away, so I can't find you." He practicaly growled. Then he turned and walked outside.

Miu
"Of course. It's the first time I left my home. I have to see the world." she explained and spun around a few times. "Your right. They sure are slow." She came to a halt near a food stall and bought herself a grilled fish. Happyly munshing she looked out for the two pale men. Sometimes looking at Novicri, she took in his looks. He wasn't ugly with his brown hair and hazel eyes.
Yul
He looked after the pair with amusement. It certaily wouldn't get boring with Miu around, but he hoped that he would have a quiet minute sometimes. When Rievic spoke up, he got wary. "Calm down. I apologise for his behaviour. We will take our leave now, but if something should happen on this quest, then you better be far away, so I can't find you." He practicaly growled. Then he turned and walked outside.

Miu
"Of course. It's the first time I left my home. I have to see the world." she explained and spun around a few times. "Your right. They sure are slow." She came to a halt near a food stall and bought herself a grilled fish. Happyly munshing she looked out for the two pale men. Sometimes looking at Novicri, she took in his looks. He wasn't ugly with his brown hair and hazel eyes.
Rievic
He remained in his position for a moment longer when Yul had walked out. Then, he started to turn around, sliding his cold glare away from the adviser and practically stalked out of the town hall. Essentially following behind the other male, he loosened and clenched his fists over and over again as if to work off the tension to no avail. His shoulders were tense as he moved and he didn't care what the other folk thought of him as he passed at the moment.

Novicri
He was standing beside Miu, his hand on his side as he leaned on a leg. "I'm sure they had a good reason to be slow," he commented, looking around the area. At times, he could feel her gaze on his figure, but he didn't pay too much attention to it. "Ah, here they come now," he said, spying Yul out of the corner of his eye. When he looked in their direction, he blinked at the sight of Rievic following behind. The air around the male was practically brimming with the promise of violence.
Rievic
He remained in his position for a moment longer when Yul had walked out. Then, he started to turn around, sliding his cold glare away from the adviser and practically stalked out of the town hall. Essentially following behind the other male, he loosened and clenched his fists over and over again as if to work off the tension to no avail. His shoulders were tense as he moved and he didn't care what the other folk thought of him as he passed at the moment.

Novicri
He was standing beside Miu, his hand on his side as he leaned on a leg. "I'm sure they had a good reason to be slow," he commented, looking around the area. At times, he could feel her gaze on his figure, but he didn't pay too much attention to it. "Ah, here they come now," he said, spying Yul out of the corner of his eye. When he looked in their direction, he blinked at the sight of Rievic following behind. The air around the male was practically brimming with the promise of violence.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He could feel the murderous aura that came from Rievic and that made him only angrier. That stupid adviser had nerves treating them like dogs. But he tried to keep a calm appearance so that maybe he would calm Rievic down. When he arrived at the other two, he let out a deep breath.
"No word." Was the only thing he said. Then he smelled the fish in Miu's hands. His eyes widened a bit and he looked around the area until he found the booth selling the fish. He disappeared and came back with said food in hand.

Miu
She just nodded at Yul's warning and was a bit startled when he vanished and appeared soon after with a fish in his hands. She starred at him wide eyed. "You are good. How did you do that?" she asked him. Yul didn't seem to understand, because he tilted his head to the side and answered. "I like fish."
She shook her head laughing. "We sure are something."
Yul
He could feel the murderous aura that came from Rievic and that made him only angrier. That stupid adviser had nerves treating them like dogs. But he tried to keep a calm appearance so that maybe he would calm Rievic down. When he arrived at the other two, he let out a deep breath.
"No word." Was the only thing he said. Then he smelled the fish in Miu's hands. His eyes widened a bit and he looked around the area until he found the booth selling the fish. He disappeared and came back with said food in hand.

Miu
She just nodded at Yul's warning and was a bit startled when he vanished and appeared soon after with a fish in his hands. She starred at him wide eyed. "You are good. How did you do that?" she asked him. Yul didn't seem to understand, because he tilted his head to the side and answered. "I like fish."
She shook her head laughing. "We sure are something."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62