Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Pack Battles (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Find the IC Thread HERE

Rules:

Characters will be listed below. If they have an OPEN on them, they're free to claim. If they have a CLAIMED to them, they've been claimed by another user.

Although the characters already have their looks, names, genders, etc, but they have no personality. You RPers will give them their personalities! In this RP, you will play as a pack in hopes of surviving on the ocean shore.

Please note that these are my OCs and I will not accept thievery of them.

Please stay recent with the RP it's no fun to wait for others

Everyone is welcome!

There will be two packs, one The Reef Pack and the other the Astral Pack. These two packs will fight over territory and food rights.

((This is kinda like warriors, im just feeling in that mood rn :T))

I will narrate.

If anything is unclear, PM me
Find the IC Thread HERE

Rules:

Characters will be listed below. If they have an OPEN on them, they're free to claim. If they have a CLAIMED to them, they've been claimed by another user.

Although the characters already have their looks, names, genders, etc, but they have no personality. You RPers will give them their personalities! In this RP, you will play as a pack in hopes of surviving on the ocean shore.

Please note that these are my OCs and I will not accept thievery of them.

Please stay recent with the RP it's no fun to wait for others

Everyone is welcome!

There will be two packs, one The Reef Pack and the other the Astral Pack. These two packs will fight over territory and food rights.

((This is kinda like warriors, im just feeling in that mood rn :T))

I will narrate.

If anything is unclear, PM me
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
The Reef Pack

Characters:

CLAIMED BY @/LoversMasque
Name: Timber
Relatives: None
Form: Muscles with thin fur and pointed ears
Fur: Ginger-brown fur with a black back of the neck, back, head and tips of the ears black. One white paw.
Eyes: Black-brown

CLAIMED BY @/Suffer
Name: Rumble
Relatives: Russet (twin)
Form: Strong with a stump for a tail. Pointed ears. Short fur
Fur: Ginger fur with a brownish muzzle
Eyes: Fiery red

CLAIMED BY @/Icon
Name: Russet
Relatives: Rumble (twin)
Form: Slim and strong, long, slender legs and sharp muzzle. Pointed ears. Short fur

CLAIMED BY @/Veritable
Name: Tidal
Form: Skinny and frail. Floppy ears and short fur
Fur: Brown with black back and back of neck. White tipped ears, paws, and tail. Chest and underbelly white. White snout
Eyes: Pale blue

CLAIMED BY @/Grail
Name: Harpoon
Form: Long, fluffy fur. Slender, pointed ears
Fur: Reddish-orange fur with a white slash of fur on neck. Fluffy tail tipped with white
Eyes: White irises

This pack is more of the heroic bunch. Although they are strong, a single dog here is slightly weaker then one from The Astral Pack. There are more dogs in this pack because of this.

How to Claim a Character

Just post here or PM me the character you want and what you want their personality to be like!
The Reef Pack

Characters:

CLAIMED BY @/LoversMasque
Name: Timber
Form: Muscles with thin fur and pointed ears
Fur: Ginger-brown fur with a black back of the neck, back, head and tips of the ears black. One white paw.
Eyes: Black-brown

CLAIMED BY @/Suffer
Name: Rumble
Relatives: Russet (twin)
Form: Strong with a stump for a tail. Pointed ears. Short fur

CLAIMED BY @/Icon
Name: Russet
Relatives: Rumble (twin)
Form: Slim and strong, long, slender legs and sharp muzzle. Pointed ears. Short fur

CLAIMED BY @/Veritable
Name: Tidal
Form: Skinny and frail. Floppy ears and short fur
Fur: Brown with black back and back of neck. White tipped ears, paws, and tail. Chest and underbelly white. White snout
Eyes: Pale blue

CLAIMED BY @/Grail
Name: Harpoon
Form: Long, fluffy fur. Slender, pointed ears
Fur: Reddish-orange fur with a white slash of fur on neck. Fluffy tail tipped with white
Eyes: White irises

This pack is more of the heroic bunch. Although they are strong, a single dog here is slightly weaker then one from The Astral Pack. There are more dogs in this pack because of this.

How to Claim a Character

Just post here or PM me the character you want and what you want their personality to be like!
frt +0
art shop
The Astral Pack

Characters:

(Still open if anyone wants :3) CLAIMED BY @/Suffer
Name: Sundial
Form: Very muscled, floppy eared, stub for a tail.
Fur: Grayish-tan thin fur
Eyes: Pale green

CLAIMED BY @/Grail
Name: Spear
Relatives: Tar (mother)
Form: Slender and strong, scar across her eye
Fur: Pure white with a pinkish muzzle and nose
Eyes: One blue and one green

CLAIMED BY @/AndromedaGalaxy
Name: Tar
Relatives: Spear (daughter)
Form: Large and muscled.
Fur: White. Covered with splats of tar from a pup
Eyes: Black

CLAIMED BY @/EmeraldJubilee
Name: Crow
Form: Huge and muscled
Fur: Black with brown underbelly and a bit of the face. Brown tipped tail
Eyes: Brown

This group of wild dogs is known for their ferocity and and strong fighting skills. They fend for themselves against humans almost everyday. Because of this, they yearn for a better territory, which would be nice, more on the rocks.

How to Claim a Character

The Astral Pack

Characters:

(Still open if anyone wants :3) CLAIMED BY @/Suffer
Name: Sundial
Form: Very muscled, floppy eared, stub for a tail.
Fur: Grayish-tan thin fur
Eyes: Pale green

CLAIMED BY @/Grail
Name: Spear
Relatives: Tar (mother)
Form: Slender and strong, scar across her eye
Fur: Pure white with a pinkish muzzle and nose
Eyes: One blue and one green

CLAIMED BY @/AndromedaGalaxy
Name: Tar
Relatives: Spear (daughter)
Form: Large and muscled.
Fur: White. Covered with splats of tar from a pup
Eyes: Black

CLAIMED BY @/EmeraldJubilee
Name: Crow
Form: Huge and muscled
Fur: Black with brown underbelly and a bit of the face. Brown tipped tail
Eyes: Brown

This group of wild dogs is known for their ferocity and and strong fighting skills. They fend for themselves against humans almost everyday. Because of this, they yearn for a better territory, which would be nice, more on the rocks.

How to Claim a Character

frt +0
art shop
Quick Story

By the shores of Mumbai, India, many stray dogs roamed in search of food and shelter. They found edible trash by the ocean, washed up onto the rugged rocks of the shore. It was unsafe to go there, with the threat of the tide, but some dogs were brave enough to go against the sea. By doing this, they found a new way of life other than the busy city behind them. The ocean brought them food, and that was all they needed. So they made home there, in hopes of finally being safe from humans. And so they were. But they soon discovered that humans were not the only threat to their kind. Other dogs were.
With the dogs all loners with no allies, it was easy to be attacked and killed if you were weak enough. Because of this, dogs bound together and became a pack. Together, they sorted out jobs and they fought valiantly together to protect each other from their enemies. And so the pack lived on in peace until now… the present.
Two strong packs of dogs now fight for the right of the land and are evenly matched. Slowly, their packs start to die off... until only the strongest remain. These dogs must fight to keep their ancestors memories alive!
Quick Story

By the shores of Mumbai, India, many stray dogs roamed in search of food and shelter. They found edible trash by the ocean, washed up onto the rugged rocks of the shore. It was unsafe to go there, with the threat of the tide, but some dogs were brave enough to go against the sea. By doing this, they found a new way of life other than the busy city behind them. The ocean brought them food, and that was all they needed. So they made home there, in hopes of finally being safe from humans. And so they were. But they soon discovered that humans were not the only threat to their kind. Other dogs were.
With the dogs all loners with no allies, it was easy to be attacked and killed if you were weak enough. Because of this, dogs bound together and became a pack. Together, they sorted out jobs and they fought valiantly together to protect each other from their enemies. And so the pack lived on in peace until now… the present.
Two strong packs of dogs now fight for the right of the land and are evenly matched. Slowly, their packs start to die off... until only the strongest remain. These dogs must fight to keep their ancestors memories alive!
frt +0
art shop
Save
Save
frt +0
art shop
Save
Save
frt +0
art shop
Note: I actually did see these dogs by the shore today. (I'm on vacation). I named them :3
Note: I actually did see these dogs by the shore today. (I'm on vacation). I named them :3
frt +0
art shop
We're open! I hope this gets a little attention :'3
We're open! I hope this gets a little attention :'3
frt +0
art shop
@Veritable @BillyBopBoe @CerealForever @RadiationNebula

Anyone interested? I'm fairly bored.
@Veritable @BillyBopBoe @CerealForever @RadiationNebula

Anyone interested? I'm fairly bored.