Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed RP] Stories of Yonder: IC
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
@Strawberrium

"I have already gotten used to them. I hide here." The bird comes back and perches on his wing. These dragons were strange, but yet. He couldn't leave. Its been years since he talked to another physical dragon. "As long as I have my bird, I am fine." He turns his head to the voice of the Guardian.
@Strawberrium

"I have already gotten used to them. I hide here." The bird comes back and perches on his wing. These dragons were strange, but yet. He couldn't leave. Its been years since he talked to another physical dragon. "As long as I have my bird, I am fine." He turns his head to the voice of the Guardian.
The guardian huffs and gives the tundra a grin under the mess of deep green kelp draped over his body.
"Impressive. Ailean, caravan for the Town of Yonder. And to whom do I owe the pleasure of speaking to this lovely day?"
The airship rang out as the mirrors hopped and hollered at the dock.

"Come. Me and my charge have a delivery to see to its recipients."
The guardian huffs and gives the tundra a grin under the mess of deep green kelp draped over his body.
"Impressive. Ailean, caravan for the Town of Yonder. And to whom do I owe the pleasure of speaking to this lovely day?"
The airship rang out as the mirrors hopped and hollered at the dock.

"Come. Me and my charge have a delivery to see to its recipients."
@Strawberrium

"Calamity, of the Cosmic Balances." He nods and follows. The bell is once heard, the bird flies off. He cautiously climbs aboard. "I guess it is a pleasure to meet another dragon." Who won't kill me, he added to his thoughts.
@Strawberrium

"Calamity, of the Cosmic Balances." He nods and follows. The bell is once heard, the bird flies off. He cautiously climbs aboard. "I guess it is a pleasure to meet another dragon." Who won't kill me, he added to his thoughts.
@Zephyurs
"Welcome to Yonder, Calamity. Cosmic Balances huh? Are you from the Arcane territories by any chance?"
Ailean gestures to the Spirit of the Arcane twirling around a purple striped mirror. Its tentacles flowed through the sky as if it were water.

"That thing started following her ever since we left the Focal Point. Perhaps you know anything about it?"
@Zephyurs
"Welcome to Yonder, Calamity. Cosmic Balances huh? Are you from the Arcane territories by any chance?"
Ailean gestures to the Spirit of the Arcane twirling around a purple striped mirror. Its tentacles flowed through the sky as if it were water.

"That thing started following her ever since we left the Focal Point. Perhaps you know anything about it?"
@Strawberrium

"I am. Perhaps you heard of the massacre there too?" He only wanted to know. If it did spread across the world, then he must continue to hide under this false name. He calls for the bird. The streak swoops and catches the squid, then flies back to him. The Tundra sits and gently feels the familiar. "It's quite stunning." He mumbles. "It must've sensed a powerful feeling within her." He tilts his head side to side. "Why, do you want me to detach the familiar, Ailean?"
@Strawberrium

"I am. Perhaps you heard of the massacre there too?" He only wanted to know. If it did spread across the world, then he must continue to hide under this false name. He calls for the bird. The streak swoops and catches the squid, then flies back to him. The Tundra sits and gently feels the familiar. "It's quite stunning." He mumbles. "It must've sensed a powerful feeling within her." He tilts his head side to side. "Why, do you want me to detach the familiar, Ailean?"
@Zephyurs
"We were only there at the Focal Point scavenging for materials. I can't say I've heard of any massacre, not that it concerns our job anyways."
Ailean looked back at the squid and the mirror swiping at the ethereal being's shape.

"No, I simply want to know what it is. I've seen others like it but they all belong to the representatives as per chosen by their element or deity. For a child like Tage to beunder the attention of the Arcanist...or even the element of the arcane itself surprises me. Considering we found her trying to climb the Observatory as a hatchling. She was gnawing at trees in the Starwood Strand for the love of the gods."
Ailean sighed in tune with the gasping whistles of the airship descending at the town plaza stop.
@Zephyurs
"We were only there at the Focal Point scavenging for materials. I can't say I've heard of any massacre, not that it concerns our job anyways."
Ailean looked back at the squid and the mirror swiping at the ethereal being's shape.

"No, I simply want to know what it is. I've seen others like it but they all belong to the representatives as per chosen by their element or deity. For a child like Tage to beunder the attention of the Arcanist...or even the element of the arcane itself surprises me. Considering we found her trying to climb the Observatory as a hatchling. She was gnawing at trees in the Starwood Strand for the love of the gods."
Ailean sighed in tune with the gasping whistles of the airship descending at the town plaza stop.
@Strawberrium

"That's what I meant, Ailean." He grunts and grips the squid. "The child was created by the Arcanist. The squid simply saw the arcane power within her and knew what to do. To protect the child." He lets go of the squid and gently coo's the bird and gives it a meat strip. "But all in all, it is pathetic." He cocks his head towards the Guardian. "You do know that Fae's come from the Starwood Strand?" He mumbles. That's basic knowledge, for crying out loud!
@Strawberrium

"That's what I meant, Ailean." He grunts and grips the squid. "The child was created by the Arcanist. The squid simply saw the arcane power within her and knew what to do. To protect the child." He lets go of the squid and gently coo's the bird and gives it a meat strip. "But all in all, it is pathetic." He cocks his head towards the Guardian. "You do know that Fae's come from the Starwood Strand?" He mumbles. That's basic knowledge, for crying out loud!
@Zephyurs
Ailean cranes his neck over to Calamity with a deadpan expression carved into his face.
"I am aware, I have travelled all over Sornieth. Perks of the job i suppose."
He stretched his massive form as the goods stuffed inside his pockets jingled with each grinding motion. The mirrors piled up at the door and immediately bolted out into the plaza with a unified screech. Only the girl stayed behind and gently guided the squid by a tentacle, like a child holding a balloon.
"You said you were hiding in the outskirts of Yonder yes? The mirrors would've detected someone new by now yet none of them were the wiser..They way you command that bird suggest some problem with your vision too..."
He scratched his beard and yawned

"None of my business, but what's your story? Everyone in this town has one. Citizen or not"
@Zephyurs
Ailean cranes his neck over to Calamity with a deadpan expression carved into his face.
"I am aware, I have travelled all over Sornieth. Perks of the job i suppose."
He stretched his massive form as the goods stuffed inside his pockets jingled with each grinding motion. The mirrors piled up at the door and immediately bolted out into the plaza with a unified screech. Only the girl stayed behind and gently guided the squid by a tentacle, like a child holding a balloon.
"You said you were hiding in the outskirts of Yonder yes? The mirrors would've detected someone new by now yet none of them were the wiser..They way you command that bird suggest some problem with your vision too..."
He scratched his beard and yawned

"None of my business, but what's your story? Everyone in this town has one. Citizen or not"
@Strawberrium

"I am blind." He curls his tail around his back paws and removes the hood. It reveals major cuts around his white eyes. "It's because I can hide my self in shadows and with telekinesis, but I'd rather use my Streak." He holds out a small bell. He must avoid that last question. He can't tell anyone. Never.
"Once the bell is rung, the streak will scout ahead and I will enter its mind to see. Then leave it once it's done scouting what I can remember. It's a complex thing to do, you see?" His white eyes bore into the guardian. "The bird see's everything. I found it as a child. Its wings weren't the best and its mother has rejected him. So I took him in and trained him."
@Strawberrium

"I am blind." He curls his tail around his back paws and removes the hood. It reveals major cuts around his white eyes. "It's because I can hide my self in shadows and with telekinesis, but I'd rather use my Streak." He holds out a small bell. He must avoid that last question. He can't tell anyone. Never.
"Once the bell is rung, the streak will scout ahead and I will enter its mind to see. Then leave it once it's done scouting what I can remember. It's a complex thing to do, you see?" His white eyes bore into the guardian. "The bird see's everything. I found it as a child. Its wings weren't the best and its mother has rejected him. So I took him in and trained him."
@Zephyurs

"Never seen anything like that before. Heard of dragons training hawks and falcons to hunt and retrieve. But as someones eyes? Now that's a feat right there"
Ailean lumbered over to the doorframe of the airship that poured out into the town square.

"We have a few goods from the Focal Point should you like to make a purchase, or a trade. Anything that doesnt get sold today in the market gets thrown in the city vault."
He chuckled and craned his neck back to Calamity.

"Bahh, listen to me bartering to someone I just meet."
@Zephyurs

"Never seen anything like that before. Heard of dragons training hawks and falcons to hunt and retrieve. But as someones eyes? Now that's a feat right there"
Ailean lumbered over to the doorframe of the airship that poured out into the town square.

"We have a few goods from the Focal Point should you like to make a purchase, or a trade. Anything that doesnt get sold today in the market gets thrown in the city vault."
He chuckled and craned his neck back to Calamity.

"Bahh, listen to me bartering to someone I just meet."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50