Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 253 254
"What?" Lisa asks her, wondering if there's something wrong - though she hopes that there isn't.
"What?" Lisa asks her, wondering if there's something wrong - though she hopes that there isn't.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Nothing just thinking." She says.

Julia continues to train.
"Nothing just thinking." She says.

Julia continues to train.
Lisa looks at the time. Seeing how late it is, she finishes up the smoothie. "Come on, have something quick and light to eat and then rest up. Whether or not Julia gets any better at tracking is irrelevant - I don't want you being too tired to do anything if you get cornered."
Lisa looks at the time. Seeing how late it is, she finishes up the smoothie. "Come on, have something quick and light to eat and then rest up. Whether or not Julia gets any better at tracking is irrelevant - I don't want you being too tired to do anything if you get cornered."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Ok. But keep in mind i can't fight." She says. Jennifer wasn't able to really fight... she having no training. She looks at Lisa worried but takes her word for it.
"Ok. But keep in mind i can't fight." She says. Jennifer wasn't able to really fight... she having no training. She looks at Lisa worried but takes her word for it.
"If you want to learn I'm sure you can join a class here if you ask." Lisa suggests.
"If you want to learn I'm sure you can join a class here if you ask." Lisa suggests.

FR +8 hours.

"Ok. I'll see what i can do." Jennifer says.
"Ok. I'll see what i can do." Jennifer says.
Lisa smiles. "Okay." She looks at the time again. "Seriously, though... eat something light then head to bed."
Lisa smiles. "Okay." She looks at the time again. "Seriously, though... eat something light then head to bed."

FR +8 hours.

"Ok." She says getting a granola bar and heading off.
"Ok." She says getting a granola bar and heading off.
Lisa finishes up the smoothie and heads to the bedroom she stayed in last night.
Lisa finishes up the smoothie and heads to the bedroom she stayed in last night.

FR +8 hours.

Jennifer slept until morning.
Jennifer slept until morning.
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 253 254