Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E Academy (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
"Don't play coy with me." Nox says grabbing Eight's head off the floor and on top her lap. She looks down at him and adds," He is 28. He should know the difference between the childhood and adulthood. You should too. It's just a tad annoying. I don't want a childhood crush on me."
"Don't play coy with me." Nox says grabbing Eight's head off the floor and on top her lap. She looks down at him and adds," He is 28. He should know the difference between the childhood and adulthood. You should too. It's just a tad annoying. I don't want a childhood crush on me."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Smiling brightly, Chloe did a quick once over of the other girl, her eyes barely moving. They landed on the other's face, and she maintained eye contact strictly. Her body language was out there, her palms were open. Chloe made sure it looked like she had nothing to hide, nothing to lie about. And hey, she actually just wanted to talk to them, not steal.

"I'm Chloe. This is my brother Caleb. He's kind of a loner- you know how they are, always moping about- but he's a big softball on the inside." Nudging his shoulder, he watched as he let a small grunt instead of greeting her. Rolling her eyes, Chloe fastened them back on the girl in front of her. "And who are you?"

Using her peripheral vision, she also noticed the earring seemed to be larger than usual, made of a real metal instead of a fake, and was locked. Why would it need to be locked?
Smiling brightly, Chloe did a quick once over of the other girl, her eyes barely moving. They landed on the other's face, and she maintained eye contact strictly. Her body language was out there, her palms were open. Chloe made sure it looked like she had nothing to hide, nothing to lie about. And hey, she actually just wanted to talk to them, not steal.

"I'm Chloe. This is my brother Caleb. He's kind of a loner- you know how they are, always moping about- but he's a big softball on the inside." Nudging his shoulder, he watched as he let a small grunt instead of greeting her. Rolling her eyes, Chloe fastened them back on the girl in front of her. "And who are you?"

Using her peripheral vision, she also noticed the earring seemed to be larger than usual, made of a real metal instead of a fake, and was locked. Why would it need to be locked?
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Elyam's tail swished with surprise as the headless man created a martini out of thin air.
"Oh my. I think I need to keep you around magic man. You're my new favorite."
They quickly snatched the glass and gulped down the liquid. It wasn't as good as rum, but it would do. They took out the toothpick with the olives and flicked it away.
Disgusting green pickled fish-eye imposters.
They looked back at the headless man, walking closer and running a clawed finger across his shoulder.
"I don't you got any more of those, ay magic man? Maybe some rum?"
Elyam's tail swished with surprise as the headless man created a martini out of thin air.
"Oh my. I think I need to keep you around magic man. You're my new favorite."
They quickly snatched the glass and gulped down the liquid. It wasn't as good as rum, but it would do. They took out the toothpick with the olives and flicked it away.
Disgusting green pickled fish-eye imposters.
They looked back at the headless man, walking closer and running a clawed finger across his shoulder.
"I don't you got any more of those, ay magic man? Maybe some rum?"
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Willow looked up sharply when she heard Chloe speak. Keep an eye on this one, said her brain. Nobody with nothing to hide looks that innocent. Better make sure you have something to offer them or it's gonna hurt.

With that thought to spur her on, she carefully excused herself from her conversation with Max. Walking over she carefully watched everything Chloe and Caleb did and said. She noted Chloe's form, her smile only barely showing her teeth, her open hands, her relaxed stance.

Definitely get on these two's good side early, she thought. She kept watching from her spot by the wall, waiting for them to be open to new conversations. She'd keep watching and approach when she had a chance.
Willow looked up sharply when she heard Chloe speak. Keep an eye on this one, said her brain. Nobody with nothing to hide looks that innocent. Better make sure you have something to offer them or it's gonna hurt.

With that thought to spur her on, she carefully excused herself from her conversation with Max. Walking over she carefully watched everything Chloe and Caleb did and said. She noted Chloe's form, her smile only barely showing her teeth, her open hands, her relaxed stance.

Definitely get on these two's good side early, she thought. She kept watching from her spot by the wall, waiting for them to be open to new conversations. She'd keep watching and approach when she had a chance.
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
“I’m Lawrence. Please, call me Ren.”
She had warmed up a bit to the twins. Caleb and Chloe? Maybe they where friendly. She thought for a second, then added after much though,
“Not to be nosy, but what is your power?”
She wondered if she should’ve said that. It was to late now, they would have to have the truth. Her power was murdering. Yeah murder! Still, she worried about theirs and hers and if anyone was a mind reader. She hated mind readers. They where lie detectors. They would be murdered the second she got the earring off.
Now, now, Lawrence. You shouldn’t murder anymore. You killed a whole town already.
“I’m Lawrence. Please, call me Ren.”
She had warmed up a bit to the twins. Caleb and Chloe? Maybe they where friendly. She thought for a second, then added after much though,
“Not to be nosy, but what is your power?”
She wondered if she should’ve said that. It was to late now, they would have to have the truth. Her power was murdering. Yeah murder! Still, she worried about theirs and hers and if anyone was a mind reader. She hated mind readers. They where lie detectors. They would be murdered the second she got the earring off.
Now, now, Lawrence. You shouldn’t murder anymore. You killed a whole town already.
ezimba__73__by_fishtailholly-dcaxnkr.gif 5ihZ9.gifZfMsk.gifZ848L.gifBfmFz.gifAFQlW.gif
Kaya smiles, she fixed the cat a quick pet, then walks away. She sits back down in the corner of the room, beginning to draw on her notepad. Kaya wasn't paying much attention to her artwork, but when she looked down, she realized it was a cityscape, sort of like where she had lived before being brought to this place.
Kaya smiles, she fixed the cat a quick pet, then walks away. She sits back down in the corner of the room, beginning to draw on her notepad. Kaya wasn't paying much attention to her artwork, but when she looked down, she realized it was a cityscape, sort of like where she had lived before being brought to this place.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Chloe looked at Ren, tilting her head. "My power is a little weird, scared quite a few people." Waving her hand and scanning the area, her eyes ghosted over someone with long dark hair. They could be important. Then she made eye contact with her brother, and flicked an eyebrow. "It's not much, really. Just a form of shapeshifting."

Her brother shrugged, catching along the drift that they were being vague about this. "Light manipulation. Blinding people, making things dark and disappear. That's my job." They wouldn't mention invisibility, that would be their ace card for now. What they needed to worry about was the mind readers in the area. They were never nice.

Chloe smiled a little. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that earring? You see, when I was younger I really wanted my ears pierced, but you need a parental guardian's permission for that. My parents didn't want me to get my ears pierced so it never happened," she frowned here, looking at her brother with a slight pout. "Oh! And I almost forgot to ask. Do you mind telling us your power?"
Chloe looked at Ren, tilting her head. "My power is a little weird, scared quite a few people." Waving her hand and scanning the area, her eyes ghosted over someone with long dark hair. They could be important. Then she made eye contact with her brother, and flicked an eyebrow. "It's not much, really. Just a form of shapeshifting."

Her brother shrugged, catching along the drift that they were being vague about this. "Light manipulation. Blinding people, making things dark and disappear. That's my job." They wouldn't mention invisibility, that would be their ace card for now. What they needed to worry about was the mind readers in the area. They were never nice.

Chloe smiled a little. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that earring? You see, when I was younger I really wanted my ears pierced, but you need a parental guardian's permission for that. My parents didn't want me to get my ears pierced so it never happened," she frowned here, looking at her brother with a slight pout. "Oh! And I almost forgot to ask. Do you mind telling us your power?"
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Blood Moon heard someone ask what someone else's powers were. She made sure she could hear the twin's answer clearly. That stuff was important. Why do they look so innocent. They're trying to look innocent. They aren't though. They were sent here so they did something. What did they do?

She hoped they weren't mind readers. Mind readers were so annoying. To many trusted their judgment, and if you gave them power they would lie. Lie so that they would gain power. Lie for control. No one would believe the person they so wrongly accused.

She settled down again. She read a book titled: Magic for Beginners." She was already half way through. She was alert though. She was listening. Ahh light manipulation and shape shifting. Not mind reading thankfully.
Blood Moon heard someone ask what someone else's powers were. She made sure she could hear the twin's answer clearly. That stuff was important. Why do they look so innocent. They're trying to look innocent. They aren't though. They were sent here so they did something. What did they do?

She hoped they weren't mind readers. Mind readers were so annoying. To many trusted their judgment, and if you gave them power they would lie. Lie so that they would gain power. Lie for control. No one would believe the person they so wrongly accused.

She settled down again. She read a book titled: Magic for Beginners." She was already half way through. She was alert though. She was listening. Ahh light manipulation and shape shifting. Not mind reading thankfully.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
(Finally! I finished the drawing of Ren. I am happy to say I own this image!) [img]https://s9.postimg.cc/ma8jtfv5b/IMG_0402.png[/img] "My power is a bit odd too. I have this blue... magic thing, I dunno. It's controlled main,y by emotions. The earring is platinum which is my one weakness. I'd show you, but the earring has to be unlocked by a staff key, and even if I asked they wouldn't anyway. I mean, when I got absorbed in it, I murdered or badly injured- I don't remember, I wasn't my self-a whole city." Ren brought it up as casually as possible. She honestly hated only having ONE earring and not two. What was the staff thinking? At any rate it went well with the leggings and leather jacket she currently was wearing.
(Finally! I finished the drawing of Ren. I am happy to say I own this image!)
IMG_0402.png

"My power is a bit odd too. I have this blue... magic thing, I dunno. It's controlled main,y by emotions. The earring is platinum which is my one weakness. I'd show you, but the earring has to be unlocked by a staff key, and even if I asked they wouldn't anyway. I mean, when I got absorbed in it, I murdered or badly injured- I don't remember, I wasn't my self-a whole city."
Ren brought it up as casually as possible. She honestly hated only having ONE earring and not two. What was the staff thinking? At any rate it went well with the leggings and leather jacket she currently was wearing.
ezimba__73__by_fishtailholly-dcaxnkr.gif 5ihZ9.gifZfMsk.gifZ848L.gifBfmFz.gifAFQlW.gif
Blood moon listened as someone said that their weakness was platinum and that someone,s power was a blue magic thing she made a mental note to record that.The words murder the word calmed her murder MURDER MURDER then she made a mental note maybe if I steal the key I would gain some trust or support she.
I still watched from the shadows I knew no one had saw me.
Blood moon listened as someone said that their weakness was platinum and that someone,s power was a blue magic thing she made a mental note to record that.The words murder the word calmed her murder MURDER MURDER then she made a mental note maybe if I steal the key I would gain some trust or support she.
I still watched from the shadows I knew no one had saw me.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37