Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E Academy (OPEN)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
((qwq it was good))

((anyone want to join my rp while we wait?))
((qwq it was good))

((anyone want to join my rp while we wait?))
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
//In hopes of reviving...//

With the other teacher in close follow, Asha flew through the hallways in hopes of finding his classroom before he did anything stupid. His yellow eye glowed brightly, indicating his imp side wasn’t quite done with him yet. As he flew about, he turned his head to make sure his companion was still behind him. “I’m not going to fast for you, am I~?”

All the while, Max crossed his arms, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Would he try and plead his innocence, or just wait it out with his brother? Something the headmaster said earlier concerned him—training them to be soldiers. But the thing was, why send his brother here? Alex had already been trained for the same, but under the standards where they’d come from. How much different could it be here? He’d seen his brother in battle—agile, and almost aways met his mark. He knew Elli was the same way. If anything, the one who needed the training was him. He’d hated getting into all of that, and preferred remaining as a healer or gopher with his speed. Ears twitching, he looked back towards his friends with a concerned glance. “Why do I feel like we’re all on death row?”

::Max, I’m sure it’s nothing like that.:: Elli had been listening about the room even as she spoke to the other creature on the floor. ::Even if it is, you have your brother and I—those two new friends of yours too.

Max sighed a bit. ::Thanks El...:: He looked to the two brothers again and formed an awkward smile. “Forget what I said. Hey, if we find a four person room, what would you say to rooming together?”
//In hopes of reviving...//

With the other teacher in close follow, Asha flew through the hallways in hopes of finding his classroom before he did anything stupid. His yellow eye glowed brightly, indicating his imp side wasn’t quite done with him yet. As he flew about, he turned his head to make sure his companion was still behind him. “I’m not going to fast for you, am I~?”

All the while, Max crossed his arms, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Would he try and plead his innocence, or just wait it out with his brother? Something the headmaster said earlier concerned him—training them to be soldiers. But the thing was, why send his brother here? Alex had already been trained for the same, but under the standards where they’d come from. How much different could it be here? He’d seen his brother in battle—agile, and almost aways met his mark. He knew Elli was the same way. If anything, the one who needed the training was him. He’d hated getting into all of that, and preferred remaining as a healer or gopher with his speed. Ears twitching, he looked back towards his friends with a concerned glance. “Why do I feel like we’re all on death row?”

::Max, I’m sure it’s nothing like that.:: Elli had been listening about the room even as she spoke to the other creature on the floor. ::Even if it is, you have your brother and I—those two new friends of yours too.

Max sighed a bit. ::Thanks El...:: He looked to the two brothers again and formed an awkward smile. “Forget what I said. Hey, if we find a four person room, what would you say to rooming together?”
33wv89k.jpg
Blue had a slight look of confusion on her face. "Framed? What do you mean?" She asked, curious of what happened to Max.

((Sorry, short!))
Blue had a slight look of confusion on her face. "Framed? What do you mean?" She asked, curious of what happened to Max.

((Sorry, short!))
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
//It’s fine xP//

Elli drew a wet paw over her ears. ”Max was framed for theft, when he was no where near the shop in the first place. But because no one trusts our kind, they were quick to believe the old hag who runs the place. That also leads to why Alex is here, because he ended up almost killing the guy for getting Max sent here. Those two are...protective in their own ways.”
//It’s fine xP//

Elli drew a wet paw over her ears. ”Max was framed for theft, when he was no where near the shop in the first place. But because no one trusts our kind, they were quick to believe the old hag who runs the place. That also leads to why Alex is here, because he ended up almost killing the guy for getting Max sent here. Those two are...protective in their own ways.”
33wv89k.jpg
**GASP**

This looks cool is it still open :,)
**GASP**

This looks cool is it still open :,)
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
// @ChickenDinner it’s a bit dead but I think it would be awesome for you to join :3 Im not sure if the owner is here but there’s no harm in putting an application in, I don’t think//
// @ChickenDinner it’s a bit dead but I think it would be awesome for you to join :3 Im not sure if the owner is here but there’s no harm in putting an application in, I don’t think//
33wv89k.jpg
Heck ))
Heck ))
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
For any of those who are still interested in this rp. I am resetting it in a discord server with more people. Feel free to the discord provided! https://discord.gg/sBvzf3h
For any of those who are still interested in this rp. I am resetting it in a discord server with more people. Feel free to the discord provided! https://discord.gg/sBvzf3h
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37