Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Leafstream | Sunclan med cat | Camp | Lightningpaw

"You will never be lonely Lightning. And you dont have to feel shame either. And if you want to feel like how it is like warrior i can tell you that medicine cats must learn to fight aswell." Leafstream said to her apprentice. "Come, we can take a walk" she said and began to walk towards where the apprentices trained.
Leafstream | Sunclan med cat | Camp | Lightningpaw

"You will never be lonely Lightning. And you dont have to feel shame either. And if you want to feel like how it is like warrior i can tell you that medicine cats must learn to fight aswell." Leafstream said to her apprentice. "Come, we can take a walk" she said and began to walk towards where the apprentices trained.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[b]Silverpaw | Sunclan Apprentice | Starlingpaw, Salmon, Cinderpaw[/b] He winces from the loud new apprentices crowing, flattening his ears out of shock from the sudden yelling. Drawing back and instinctively pushing his small self against his clanmates, he struggles to repress the urge to growl and bat Starlingpaw's nose. [i]He's probably yelling because those caves of their's have made them go deaf.[/i] Becoming aware of his rude posture he fixes himself, attuning his ears to the volume and respectfully paying attention to the new apprentice- from afar. When Starlingpaw addresses Salmon as 'big fluffy collar cat,' his eyes narrow and he steps forward as a warning to the small orange cat. He takes in Cinderpaw's retort at Starlingpaw, but his expression is as blank as ever, revealing no sign of the bias he has. "Her name is Salmon," he corrects slowly, after everyone has finished talking. He closes his eyes, struggling to remember all the questions the Stoneclan cat had pelted at him. As much as he wants to scoff at the little one and walk away, respectful diligence to Gathering code comes first. "We do eat squirrels. I'm surprised you have not tried one, they skitter into the mountains very often when we chase them out of the trees. Um," The rest of the inquiries fade from his memory and he shrugs back, allowing his two clanmates to take the wheel. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=179582][img]https://i.imgur.com/dg1Jntk.png[/img][/url][/center]
Silverpaw | Sunclan Apprentice | Starlingpaw, Salmon, Cinderpaw

He winces from the loud new apprentices crowing, flattening his ears out of shock from the sudden yelling. Drawing back and instinctively pushing his small self against his clanmates, he struggles to repress the urge to growl and bat Starlingpaw's nose. He's probably yelling because those caves of their's have made them go deaf. Becoming aware of his rude posture he fixes himself, attuning his ears to the volume and respectfully paying attention to the new apprentice- from afar. When Starlingpaw addresses Salmon as 'big fluffy collar cat,' his eyes narrow and he steps forward as a warning to the small orange cat.

He takes in Cinderpaw's retort at Starlingpaw, but his expression is as blank as ever, revealing no sign of the bias he has. "Her name is Salmon," he corrects slowly, after everyone has finished talking. He closes his eyes, struggling to remember all the questions the Stoneclan cat had pelted at him. As much as he wants to scoff at the little one and walk away, respectful diligence to Gathering code comes first. "We do eat squirrels. I'm surprised you have not tried one, they skitter into the mountains very often when we chase them out of the trees. Um," The rest of the inquiries fade from his memory and he shrugs back, allowing his two clanmates to take the wheel.
dg1Jntk.png
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
Webcatcher | StoneClan Medicine cat | Houndheart

Webcatcher laughed quietly, flicking his tail over his paws. "Our leader is quite amazing" he murmured, watching the large tom from where he sat. He had always wondered what it was like to lead such a loyal clan. "The view must be amazing from where our leaders sit." he chuckled, tilting his head.

((Probably my last post for most of the day, going to the beach to hang out with family for mother's day!))
Webcatcher | StoneClan Medicine cat | Houndheart

Webcatcher laughed quietly, flicking his tail over his paws. "Our leader is quite amazing" he murmured, watching the large tom from where he sat. He had always wondered what it was like to lead such a loyal clan. "The view must be amazing from where our leaders sit." he chuckled, tilting his head.

((Probably my last post for most of the day, going to the beach to hang out with family for mother's day!))
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif
Starlingpaw|stoneclan apprentice|Cinderpaw, Silverpaw

Starlingpaw grinned. "Oh really? I guess my clanmates aaare pretty boring looking! he meowed cheerfully. "I guess I was lucky to have uch a bright pelt!" he meowed, still bouncing. "Isn't it exiting? I've never been to a gathering before! There's so many cats! and so many other apprentices!"
Starlingpaw|stoneclan apprentice|Cinderpaw, Silverpaw

Starlingpaw grinned. "Oh really? I guess my clanmates aaare pretty boring looking! he meowed cheerfully. "I guess I was lucky to have uch a bright pelt!" he meowed, still bouncing. "Isn't it exiting? I've never been to a gathering before! There's so many cats! and so many other apprentices!"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Featherstar[/b] Waspstar bristled at the leaders second mention of his sister. "Is that how unoriginal you are? The only thing you can insult me with is my kin? If any thing that proves our clan is superior, since you have nothing else to make fun of." He smirked, flicking his tail idly while his amber eyes flashed. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Silverpaw/Cinderpaw/Starlingpaw[/b] Salmon beamed with pride at her apprentice and Cinderpaw. Sure, Cinderpaw was being a bit more blunt, but suave, subtle jabs always amused Salmon more. Her eyes twinkled at Silverpaws tone as he corrected the excitable apprentice. "Yah, as you pointed out, I've got a collar. If you had bothered to read it, you would know my names Salmon," she mewed, jingling the golden name tag in her paw. Flicking her tail, Salmon looked around the gathering, hoping the apprentices mentor would show up to his defense and they could have some real fun. This cat was obviously too naive to comprehend any of their jabs, and Salmonnose did not like wasting her time. "Say, who's your mentor Starpaw?" She asked, wishing she could put her paw on the tiny apprentices head to get him to stop bouncing. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bS0Lbdc.png[/img][/center]
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Featherstar

Waspstar bristled at the leaders second mention of his sister. "Is that how unoriginal you are? The only thing you can insult me with is my kin? If any thing that proves our clan is superior, since you have nothing else to make fun of." He smirked, flicking his tail idly while his amber eyes flashed.
FFjqOGX.png

Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Silverpaw/Cinderpaw/Starlingpaw

Salmon beamed with pride at her apprentice and Cinderpaw. Sure, Cinderpaw was being a bit more blunt, but suave, subtle jabs always amused Salmon more. Her eyes twinkled at Silverpaws tone as he corrected the excitable apprentice.

"Yah, as you pointed out, I've got a collar. If you had bothered to read it, you would know my names Salmon," she mewed, jingling the golden name tag in her paw. Flicking her tail, Salmon looked around the gathering, hoping the apprentices mentor would show up to his defense and they could have some real fun. This cat was obviously too naive to comprehend any of their jabs, and Salmonnose did not like wasting her time.

"Say, who's your mentor Starpaw?" She asked, wishing she could put her paw on the tiny apprentices head to get him to stop bouncing.
bS0Lbdc.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
Featherstar|sunclan leader|waspstar

Featherstar continues whispering. "There's so many other things I could insult about your clan, but your sister seems to work best. It's so funny watching you get jealous over her." she purrs. "But if you want something else, alright. That golden apprentice in your clan acts like a kit."

She turns away. "Sunclan, we must depart back home. All the news has been shared." she meows, and leapt off the hightree. Flicking ashes off her fur, she lead her clan home, not saying any final words to waspstar. She had no wishes to speak to him anymore.

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med apprentice|at the stoneclan camp|No interactions

Fallowbrook lies in the medicine den, tired. Ignoring that she should be awake, she indulges in the sweet release that is called sleep. As she slips into unconsiousness, she feels the pain in her belly ease away, and she wakes up in a dark, overgrown forest.

In front of her stood a large brown tom. He didn't move or speak, simply stared, and as she stared back, mountains began to rise out of the ground. She gasps and wakes up, panicing, only to see the medicine den. Releif floods through her, until she feels something and realised why her bely had hurt so much.

She was having her kits.
Featherstar|sunclan leader|waspstar

Featherstar continues whispering. "There's so many other things I could insult about your clan, but your sister seems to work best. It's so funny watching you get jealous over her." she purrs. "But if you want something else, alright. That golden apprentice in your clan acts like a kit."

She turns away. "Sunclan, we must depart back home. All the news has been shared." she meows, and leapt off the hightree. Flicking ashes off her fur, she lead her clan home, not saying any final words to waspstar. She had no wishes to speak to him anymore.

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med apprentice|at the stoneclan camp|No interactions

Fallowbrook lies in the medicine den, tired. Ignoring that she should be awake, she indulges in the sweet release that is called sleep. As she slips into unconsiousness, she feels the pain in her belly ease away, and she wakes up in a dark, overgrown forest.

In front of her stood a large brown tom. He didn't move or speak, simply stared, and as she stared back, mountains began to rise out of the ground. She gasps and wakes up, panicing, only to see the medicine den. Releif floods through her, until she feels something and realised why her bely had hurt so much.

She was having her kits.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Everyone[/b] Waspstar lashed his tail as he watched the she cat leap down. He wrinkled his nose as and called to his own clan. " Stoneclan! It's time to leave. There is no more news to share tonight!" He leaped down as well, giving Shellbrook a quick glance before joining his clanmates as they waited for Sunclan to leave. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Cloudripple[/b] Shellbrook was grateful when the leaders finally announced the gathering was over, and she quickly fell in line with the rest of her clanmates. She felt her brothers gaze prickling her pelt, but she ignored it. As much as she hated coming to this place, she did like to see her brother doing so well. While she was jealous of his leader position, she would never wish any ill will on him. She hoped Featherstar had not been too cruel. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center]
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Everyone

Waspstar lashed his tail as he watched the she cat leap down. He wrinkled his nose as and called to his own clan. " Stoneclan! It's time to leave. There is no more news to share tonight!" He leaped down as well, giving Shellbrook a quick glance before joining his clanmates as they waited for Sunclan to leave.
FFjqOGX.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Cloudripple

Shellbrook was grateful when the leaders finally announced the gathering was over, and she quickly fell in line with the rest of her clanmates. She felt her brothers gaze prickling her pelt, but she ignored it. As much as she hated coming to this place, she did like to see her brother doing so well. While she was jealous of his leader position, she would never wish any ill will on him. She hoped Featherstar had not been too cruel.
hQi6INp.png

q6DQYQr.jpg
Starlingpaw|Stoneclan apprentice|Salmon

"Ok, ok. Well, I still hope to try a squirrel one day. And I didn't see your kittypet neck thingy under your fluffy fur! And my mentor is wolfstalk! He's realy cool, and the clan deputy! Oh, that's waspstar. I should go. Bye!" He yells, running towards his leader. "Bye fluffy collar cat!"

Herontail|sunclan warrior|Oakwish

"Ok, I should go. But... In two night, meet me here, ok?" she asks quietly, hoping oakwish would do it. She ran to her leader, following her back to clan camp. Just beside her walked Alder, looking back at Oakwish the entire time.
Starlingpaw|Stoneclan apprentice|Salmon

"Ok, ok. Well, I still hope to try a squirrel one day. And I didn't see your kittypet neck thingy under your fluffy fur! And my mentor is wolfstalk! He's realy cool, and the clan deputy! Oh, that's waspstar. I should go. Bye!" He yells, running towards his leader. "Bye fluffy collar cat!"

Herontail|sunclan warrior|Oakwish

"Ok, I should go. But... In two night, meet me here, ok?" she asks quietly, hoping oakwish would do it. She ran to her leader, following her back to clan camp. Just beside her walked Alder, looking back at Oakwish the entire time.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

[b]Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Silverpaw/Cinderpaw/Starlingpaw[/b] Salmon bristled as she watched the apprentice pad away. "Is that how dumb Stoneclan cats are? We told him my name twice!" She mewed, not recognizing the irony in that statement as she had repeatedly gotten the toms name wrong. "Maybe a good swat over the head would help him remember," she whispered darkly, flexing her claws. Motioning for her apprentice to follow, she hurried after the departing Sunclan cats. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bS0Lbdc.png[/img][/center]
Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Silverpaw/Cinderpaw/Starlingpaw

Salmon bristled as she watched the apprentice pad away. "Is that how dumb Stoneclan cats are? We told him my name twice!" She mewed, not recognizing the irony in that statement as she had repeatedly gotten the toms name wrong.

"Maybe a good swat over the head would help him remember," she whispered darkly, flexing her claws. Motioning for her apprentice to follow, she hurried after the departing Sunclan cats.
bS0Lbdc.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
Oakwish | Stoneclan warrior | Gathering | Alder

Oakwish smiled towards Alder before following Waspstar back to the camp.

Vulpes | Rouge | Stoneclan territory | Stoneclan cats

Vulpes woke up and yawned. It was still night wich she didnt really like. She could she a group of cats tho and she walked towards them, hoping they where friendly. "Hey! Hi, over here!" she screamed.

(Everyone else is following their leaders back to camp, except for Leafstream obviously)
Oakwish | Stoneclan warrior | Gathering | Alder

Oakwish smiled towards Alder before following Waspstar back to the camp.

Vulpes | Rouge | Stoneclan territory | Stoneclan cats

Vulpes woke up and yawned. It was still night wich she didnt really like. She could she a group of cats tho and she walked towards them, hoping they where friendly. "Hey! Hi, over here!" she screamed.

(Everyone else is following their leaders back to camp, except for Leafstream obviously)
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43