Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Dapplefeather/ Stoneclan/ warrior

Dapplefeather's ears swiveled back and fourth, she istened attentiontive to all the leaders claims and news. She sat in the back, her tail curled lightly ver her front paws. She expected no one to even know she was there. She watched all the cats around her, as she kept her ears fixated on where the leaders were positioned. The she-cat closed her eyes and imagined somewhere peaceful, away from petty arguements, away from the loud yowls of the other clans.
Dapplefeather/ Stoneclan/ warrior

Dapplefeather's ears swiveled back and fourth, she istened attentiontive to all the leaders claims and news. She sat in the back, her tail curled lightly ver her front paws. She expected no one to even know she was there. She watched all the cats around her, as she kept her ears fixated on where the leaders were positioned. The she-cat closed her eyes and imagined somewhere peaceful, away from petty arguements, away from the loud yowls of the other clans.
Jaypaw|Stoneclan|Dapplefeather

Jaypaw hadn't been been paying attention for most of the gathering. Finally, she decided to start listening. At the sight of Aries's tail flicking, she knew that something was going on, and she hoped something exciting was happening. After realizing that it was a petty argument that had caused the annoyance, she stopped listening again.

She walked over to Dapplefeather. "Hey, Dapplefeather. Ugh, this is boring. Petty arguments just don't interest me."

Jaypaw hadn't been been paying attention for most of the gathering. Finally, she decided to start listening. At the sight of Aries's tail flicking, she knew that something was going on, and she hoped something exciting was happening. After realizing that it was a petty argument that had caused the annoyance, she stopped listening again.

She walked over to Dapplefeather. "Hey, Dapplefeather. Ugh, this is boring. Petty arguments just don't interest me."
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
Webcatcher | StoneClan Medicine cat | Houndheart

As soon as Webcatcher felt the presence of another cat beside him he turned and realized the cat was one of their own. He let out a small laugh at the warrior's embarrassment. "Don't worry about it. I think everyone's run into a bramble bush at least once in their lifetime." he chuckled.

Dustwing | SunClan Warrior | Ivystone

Dustwing smiled and settled down next to the StoneClan she-cat. "I am doing good! Our clan seems to be thriving, even after our poor deputy passed away." she murmured, returning her gaze to the two leader's as they spoke, tilting her head as she wondered why StoneClan's leader was always quite.. Rigid.

Turning her gaze back to the she-cat beside her, she smiled. "My name's Dustwing."
Webcatcher | StoneClan Medicine cat | Houndheart

As soon as Webcatcher felt the presence of another cat beside him he turned and realized the cat was one of their own. He let out a small laugh at the warrior's embarrassment. "Don't worry about it. I think everyone's run into a bramble bush at least once in their lifetime." he chuckled.

Dustwing smiled and settled down next to the StoneClan she-cat. "I am doing good! Our clan seems to be thriving, even after our poor deputy passed away." she murmured, returning her gaze to the two leader's as they spoke, tilting her head as she wondered why StoneClan's leader was always quite.. Rigid.

Turning her gaze back to the she-cat beside her, she smiled. "My name's Dustwing."
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif
[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Featherstar[/b] “Speaking of Salmonnose,” Waspstar mewed, attempting to diffuse the conversation and bring it around to something he had actually wanted to discuss with the leader. “She was caught on our side of the borders. [i]Again[/i].” His frustration was clear in his tone, and he glanced down at the she cat. Her amber eyes were fixed on Starlingpaw, and Waspstar watched her suspiciously. He had absolutely no trust in that cat. “She’s been in your clan for moons, yet she doesn’t respect the rules anymore than a rogue does,” Waspstar explained, turning back to Featherstar, “I assume she receives fair punishment for her trespassing?” He knew the large cat was punished occasionally, as she had not been to a gathering for several moons after the... fiasco she caused the last time she had been here. “She’s not even stealing prey. She comes with the intention of starting a fight.” [i]And you gave a volatile cat like that an apprentice[/i]. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Cloudripple[/b] Cloudripple’s sudden words startled her, and Shellbrook quickly lifted her head. Her breezy chuckle was the only crack in her calm facade, and she quickly repaired it with an easy smile. “Ah yes, I’m fine. Just zoned out is all,” she explained calmly, any trace of her previous emotions erased. She did not react to the tom’s tail, even though it confused her. Had she really looked that upset? “No they do not,” she mewed in reply to Cloudripple’s other comment, looking back up at the leaders. They had clearly changed the subject, but she could still see how tense Waspstar’s shoulders were. “Let’s hope they don’t anger Starclan with their quarrelling.” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center]
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Featherstar

“Speaking of Salmonnose,” Waspstar mewed, attempting to diffuse the conversation and bring it around to something he had actually wanted to discuss with the leader. “She was caught on our side of the borders. Again.” His frustration was clear in his tone, and he glanced down at the she cat. Her amber eyes were fixed on Starlingpaw, and Waspstar watched her suspiciously. He had absolutely no trust in that cat.

“She’s been in your clan for moons, yet she doesn’t respect the rules anymore than a rogue does,” Waspstar explained, turning back to Featherstar, “I assume she receives fair punishment for her trespassing?” He knew the large cat was punished occasionally, as she had not been to a gathering for several moons after the... fiasco she caused the last time she had been here. “She’s not even stealing prey. She comes with the intention of starting a fight.” And you gave a volatile cat like that an apprentice.
FFjqOGX.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Cloudripple

Cloudripple’s sudden words startled her, and Shellbrook quickly lifted her head. Her breezy chuckle was the only crack in her calm facade, and she quickly repaired it with an easy smile. “Ah yes, I’m fine. Just zoned out is all,” she explained calmly, any trace of her previous emotions erased. She did not react to the tom’s tail, even though it confused her. Had she really looked that upset?

“No they do not,” she mewed in reply to Cloudripple’s other comment, looking back up at the leaders. They had clearly changed the subject, but she could still see how tense Waspstar’s shoulders were. “Let’s hope they don’t anger Starclan with their quarrelling.”
hQi6INp.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
Ivystone | Stoneclan Warrior | Dustwing

Ivystone lifted her head as her name was mentioned, looking over the cats as eyes turned to face her. She hadn't expected such a prominent mention, and nerves gnawed at the lining of her stomach, but she hid it as well as she could. She refused to let weakness or nerves tarnish her clan's reputation. Defiance glimmered in her eyes as she looked at a few cats in particular (they are NPCs). She was loyal to her clan, willing to die for it, and she would prove it!

When her moment was over she relaxed, turning back to her companion. "Sorry for interrupting the conversation." She said, hoping the she-cat wouldn't be offended. "That's good, although I'm sorry to hear your deputy died." She said genuinely. "Dustwing." She repeated to herself, mentally connecting this face to the name. "Are you a warrior?" It was just a guess based on her appearance.

Ivystone lifted her head as her name was mentioned, looking over the cats as eyes turned to face her. She hadn't expected such a prominent mention, and nerves gnawed at the lining of her stomach, but she hid it as well as she could. She refused to let weakness or nerves tarnish her clan's reputation. Defiance glimmered in her eyes as she looked at a few cats in particular (they are NPCs). She was loyal to her clan, willing to die for it, and she would prove it!

When her moment was over she relaxed, turning back to her companion. "Sorry for interrupting the conversation." She said, hoping the she-cat wouldn't be offended. "That's good, although I'm sorry to hear your deputy died." She said genuinely. "Dustwing." She repeated to herself, mentally connecting this face to the name. "Are you a warrior?" It was just a guess based on her appearance.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Dapplefeather/ Stoneclan/ Warrior

"Petty arguements are just words, soon to be lost in time." Dapplefeather replied to Jaypaw The she-cat then opened her eyes and looked at the young apprentice. "It doesn't matter what they say, it'll resolve in a fight. Like always..." She looked up at the leaders, her eyes scanning each one of their faces fro any sign of hostility.
Dapplefeather/ Stoneclan/ Warrior

"Petty arguements are just words, soon to be lost in time." Dapplefeather replied to Jaypaw The she-cat then opened her eyes and looked at the young apprentice. "It doesn't matter what they say, it'll resolve in a fight. Like always..." She looked up at the leaders, her eyes scanning each one of their faces fro any sign of hostility.

Hopefully there won't be any fighting this time. But if their is, I'm not afraid to interfere. Fighting rarely accomplishes anything. And it hurts everyone involved. And with every fight, Stoneclan and Sunclan become more separated. It might eventually end in war. And we don't want that.

Hopefully there won't be any fighting this time. But if their is, I'm not afraid to interfere. Fighting rarely accomplishes anything. And it hurts everyone involved. And with every fight, Stoneclan and Sunclan become more separated. It might eventually end in war. And we don't want that.
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png

Her ears perked as she listened to the leader speak, tilting her head once she heard Ivystone's name.
"Don't worry about it! And congrats on becoming a warrior!" she smiled, flicking her tail over her paws comfortably. "Yeah! I became a warrior not to long ago myself." Dustwing's gaze flickered over the leaders. "Waspstar seems quite.. Rigid tonight. I hope a fight doesn't break out.." she muttered, not fully realizing she had actually said it aloud.

Her ears perked as she listened to the leader speak, tilting her head once she heard Ivystone's name.
"Don't worry about it! And congrats on becoming a warrior!" she smiled, flicking her tail over her paws comfortably. "Yeah! I became a warrior not to long ago myself." Dustwing's gaze flickered over the leaders. "Waspstar seems quite.. Rigid tonight. I hope a fight doesn't break out.." she muttered, not fully realizing she had actually said it aloud.
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif

Ivystone couldn't hold back a smile, a bit of pride welling back up as she was praised by someone from the other clan. "Thank you." She said happily, wondering why an enemy was being nicer to her than some of her own clanmates. "Congrats to you too, then." She looked at the leaders as Dustwings spoke, nodding. "You're right." She realized uncomfortably. "Me too. It would be horrible to have to choose whether to fight or not..." She didn't want to ever have to choose between her loyalty and the laws she lived by.

Ivystone couldn't hold back a smile, a bit of pride welling back up as she was praised by someone from the other clan. "Thank you." She said happily, wondering why an enemy was being nicer to her than some of her own clanmates. "Congrats to you too, then." She looked at the leaders as Dustwings spoke, nodding. "You're right." She realized uncomfortably. "Me too. It would be horrible to have to choose whether to fight or not..." She didn't want to ever have to choose between her loyalty and the laws she lived by.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Oakwish | Stoneclan warrior | Gathering | Alder

Oakwish become a little more red but she hoped that the Sunclan cat wouldnt notice it. "M..my name? I... My name is Oakwish[/b]" she said to the tom "So ummm... Whats yours?".
Oakwish | Stoneclan warrior | Gathering | Alder

Oakwish become a little more red but she hoped that the Sunclan cat wouldnt notice it. "M..my name? I... My name is Oakwish[/b]" she said to the tom "So ummm... Whats yours?".
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43