Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A dragon's war cry
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
The nightmare was smaller and more agile in the air, twisting and weaving around a majority of her attacks a few manage to hit him. The nightmare snarled zeroing in on Kit, his body flamed up and he roared, Hookfang would protect his human and Kit despite the obvious size difference. He lunged snarling with his rider brandishing an axe.

Kit shouted at the two to stop, pleading for them to back down. This Skrill didn't want to hurt her, she was fairly sure that the elder female was trying to help her, her injury wasn't going to leave lasting damage provided she splinted it. But as far as she knew this dragon had seen her get hurt and understood that Kit had helped her. Finally after yelling at the two of them Hookfang and Snotlout backed down. Neither one of them seemed happy about it though.

Hiccup sighed looking at the mess they were now in, and angry Skrill was the last thing anybody wanted to deal with, but he couldn't be sure the dragon didn't want to hurt the girl currently in it's clutches, he called for the riders to give the Skrill space. Nobody wanted to be electrocuted or get Kit killed. "Now we don't mean you any harm, we just want to take our friend home to help her. Okay?" He spoke softly to not spook the dragon, with the other viking dangling from the Skrill's claws it would be best to keep the creature calm.

The nightmare was smaller and more agile in the air, twisting and weaving around a majority of her attacks a few manage to hit him. The nightmare snarled zeroing in on Kit, his body flamed up and he roared, Hookfang would protect his human and Kit despite the obvious size difference. He lunged snarling with his rider brandishing an axe.

Kit shouted at the two to stop, pleading for them to back down. This Skrill didn't want to hurt her, she was fairly sure that the elder female was trying to help her, her injury wasn't going to leave lasting damage provided she splinted it. But as far as she knew this dragon had seen her get hurt and understood that Kit had helped her. Finally after yelling at the two of them Hookfang and Snotlout backed down. Neither one of them seemed happy about it though.

Hiccup sighed looking at the mess they were now in, and angry Skrill was the last thing anybody wanted to deal with, but he couldn't be sure the dragon didn't want to hurt the girl currently in it's clutches, he called for the riders to give the Skrill space. Nobody wanted to be electrocuted or get Kit killed. "Now we don't mean you any harm, we just want to take our friend home to help her. Okay?" He spoke softly to not spook the dragon, with the other viking dangling from the Skrill's claws it would be best to keep the creature calm.

foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Blitzryu @Dragonswings
@Blitzryu @Dragonswings
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@residentlunatic

Ryu and Storm Surge could only watch as the skrill and two Berkian riders fought and simply shook his head. Things had certainly gotten complicated, but at least Kit was relatively safe. “Things are never normal with you lot, are they?” The man then began to think of what he might be able to do in order to convince the dragon that they were friends. “I don’t supoose any of you have some wool or iron?”
@residentlunatic

Ryu and Storm Surge could only watch as the skrill and two Berkian riders fought and simply shook his head. Things had certainly gotten complicated, but at least Kit was relatively safe. “Things are never normal with you lot, are they?” The man then began to think of what he might be able to do in order to convince the dragon that they were friends. “I don’t supoose any of you have some wool or iron?”
I think dragonswings has left us so I'll just get Kit out of this situation so we can move on with the story. Glad you're back by the way :3)

Kit let out a sigh of relief and slumped her weight forward realizing her error in judgement too late. The shift is weight coupled with the drangons already loose claws sent the short viking falling to her death. Without anyway of slowing or stopping her fall she let a scream bubble up from her lungs. She flailed rather uselessly managing only to exaserbate her sprain.

Hookfang, Toothless, and Stormfly each went to dive as their riders urged them to retrieve their falling friend. Naturally though the confused orders only managed to sent them into a confused crash themselves. Kit cried out Ryu's name as she fell instinct telling her to zero in on the only rider who seemed to have their composure.
I think dragonswings has left us so I'll just get Kit out of this situation so we can move on with the story. Glad you're back by the way :3)

Kit let out a sigh of relief and slumped her weight forward realizing her error in judgement too late. The shift is weight coupled with the drangons already loose claws sent the short viking falling to her death. Without anyway of slowing or stopping her fall she let a scream bubble up from her lungs. She flailed rather uselessly managing only to exaserbate her sprain.

Hookfang, Toothless, and Stormfly each went to dive as their riders urged them to retrieve their falling friend. Naturally though the confused orders only managed to sent them into a confused crash themselves. Kit cried out Ryu's name as she fell instinct telling her to zero in on the only rider who seemed to have their composure.
foto_1.png
Can I join?
Can I join?
Ah, sorry! lots of things happening! ))
Ah, sorry! lots of things happening! ))
So no?
So no?
The skrill flew away, wanting to avoid the humans, out of fear and hatred. shrieking, the skrill flew back to a cliff jutting above the forest. She wanted to return to her nest. And to see her hatchling but, fear welled up inside of her as she strained her tired muscles to fly faster and to get to her hatchling.

When she got there she feared the worst, throwing the nesting about until she found a small purple body. The skrill nudged the small body, it was cold and motionless. Letting out a cry of anguish, falling to her belly and wrapping her wings around the Skrill hatchling.
The skrill flew away, wanting to avoid the humans, out of fear and hatred. shrieking, the skrill flew back to a cliff jutting above the forest. She wanted to return to her nest. And to see her hatchling but, fear welled up inside of her as she strained her tired muscles to fly faster and to get to her hatchling.

When she got there she feared the worst, throwing the nesting about until she found a small purple body. The skrill nudged the small body, it was cold and motionless. Letting out a cry of anguish, falling to her belly and wrapping her wings around the Skrill hatchling.
Can I join, yes or no?))
Can I join, yes or no?))
@moonnight25 If you've read through the RP and are ok with a more adult rp, I'd have no trouble with it if BlitzRyu is also okay with it)
@moonnight25 If you've read through the RP and are ok with a more adult rp, I'd have no trouble with it if BlitzRyu is also okay with it)
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16