Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *The Stranded*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]It's Tuesday, I must upload a day to *The Stranded*. Look, we got Austin... [s]yay...[/s][/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41904616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419047/41904616_350.png[/img] [/url] Austin Day 23 [center]Austin was still building with his tin cans. His satisfaction of tin cans lowered as he had barley any ideas everyday. While building a tin can palace, the usual, he got an idea. He knocked down the palace and placed tin cans on their sides. When he did what he wanted to do, he walked over to Zorah and Betrayed. "Hey." Austin said. The two looked at him. "I made nest. Come look." Austin said. The two had a surprised face, so they followed him. They soon arrived at the tin can nest. Not a best place to lay eggs. "Austin, sorry to say, but that doesn't look safe." Betrayed said. "Aw." Austin said. He had a frown and he grabbed a tin can, waving it up and down. "I have no ideas." Austin said. "Want us to help you build?" Zorah asked. "Yes, please. Help make ideas." Austin said. Zorah and Betrayed grabbed a tin can and their minds went to work. It took some time, but a baby, male ridgeback ran across the tin cans. He stood on his two back legs and ran on the tin cans.[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=3&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=05aaf47de53e1de7bc873c96fe6eec51d4779847&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]"Try to catch me, Eldon!" He yelled, looking back. A little spiral chased him. [/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=15&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=21&auth=79c51af7ee6badd7da6bf634a12a769c0bbb6f27&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]"Don't think I can't, Demarcus!" Eldon said. Austin grabbed the tin can Demarcus was on. Demarcus stumbled and scraped his knee and face. He yelled in pain as light green blood slowly dripped away. Zorah and Betrayed went to Demarcus for his avail. They picked him up and Eldon followed the two, as they went for Arwen and Ella. Austin stepped back, and had a shocked yet frowning look. [i]This is my fault. I caused this. I'm leaving with my tin cans![/i] Austin thought. He grabbed his tin cans and started to fly away. He didn't look back as he heard someone yell. "Austin! Austin!" Austin looked back and it was Ella. "No, don't come near! Don't slash me!" Austin yelled. "I won't! Please, let me talk to you!" Ella yelled. Austin stopped and Ella came forward. "Don't do that! He's just a hatchling!" Ella said. "I didn't expect it to happen!" Austin said. Ella came closer, and their tails twined. Austin and Ella blushed. "I'm just telling you, don't do it again. Yes, I know that accidents happen." Ella said. "Why are tails in knots?" Austin asked. Ella hugged Austin. "We were destined for eggs."[/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11 [b]I WAS BORED, OKAY?! I JUST WANTED THEM TO HAVE A NEST! I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T HOLD BACK[/b]
It's Tuesday, I must upload a day to *The Stranded*. Look, we got Austin... yay...

41904616_350.png

Austin
Day 23
Austin was still building with his tin cans. His satisfaction of tin cans lowered as he had barley any ideas everyday. While building a tin can palace, the usual, he got an idea. He knocked down the palace and placed tin cans on their sides. When he did what he wanted to do, he walked over to Zorah and Betrayed.

"Hey." Austin said. The two looked at him. "I made nest. Come look." Austin said. The two had a surprised face, so they followed him. They soon arrived at the tin can nest. Not a best place to lay eggs.

"Austin, sorry to say, but that doesn't look safe." Betrayed said.

"Aw." Austin said. He had a frown and he grabbed a tin can, waving it up and down. "I have no ideas." Austin said.

"Want us to help you build?" Zorah asked.

"Yes, please. Help make ideas." Austin said. Zorah and Betrayed grabbed a tin can and their minds went to work. It took some time, but a baby, male ridgeback ran across the tin cans. He stood on his two back legs and ran on the tin cans.

dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=3&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=05aaf47de53e1de7bc873c96fe6eec51d4779847&dummyext=prev.png
"Try to catch me, Eldon!" He yelled, looking back. A little spiral chased him.
dragon?age=0&body=15&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=21&auth=79c51af7ee6badd7da6bf634a12a769c0bbb6f27&dummyext=prev.png
"Don't think I can't, Demarcus!" Eldon said. Austin grabbed the tin can Demarcus was on. Demarcus stumbled and scraped his knee and face. He yelled in pain as light green blood slowly dripped away. Zorah and Betrayed went to Demarcus for his avail. They picked him up and Eldon followed the two, as they went for Arwen and Ella. Austin stepped back, and had a shocked yet frowning look.

This is my fault. I caused this. I'm leaving with my tin cans! Austin thought. He grabbed his tin cans and started to fly away. He didn't look back as he heard someone yell.

"Austin! Austin!" Austin looked back and it was Ella.

"No, don't come near! Don't slash me!" Austin yelled.

"I won't! Please, let me talk to you!" Ella yelled. Austin stopped and Ella came forward. "Don't do that! He's just a hatchling!" Ella said.

"I didn't expect it to happen!" Austin said. Ella came closer, and their tails twined. Austin and Ella blushed.

"I'm just telling you, don't do it again. Yes, I know that accidents happen." Ella said.

"Why are tails in knots?" Austin asked. Ella hugged Austin.

"We were destined for eggs."

@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11

I WAS BORED, OKAY?! I JUST WANTED THEM TO HAVE A NEST! I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T HOLD BACK
@WOF2012
Isn't Austin, like, really young?
@WOF2012
Isn't Austin, like, really young?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm

he grew up, with the power of Flight Rising logic
@Aetherstorm

he grew up, with the power of Flight Rising logic
@WOF2012
Then why is he talking like a hatchling?
@WOF2012
Then why is he talking like a hatchling?
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm

he barley knows anything but tin cans
@Aetherstorm

he barley knows anything but tin cans
@WOF2012 No, he said stuff like: [quote name="WOF2012" date="2018-06-05 10:42:35" ] "Why are tails in knots?" [/quote]
@WOF2012
No, he said stuff like:
WOF2012 wrote on 2018-06-05 10:42:35:
"Why are tails in knots?"
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm

i don't know logic o_0

who's ur favorite hatchling?