Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *The Stranded*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WOF2012
Hmm. . . will I? I guess so. Might take a bit.

Also, where is Blight now?
@WOF2012
Hmm. . . will I? I guess so. Might take a bit.

Also, where is Blight now?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
You know how at the end of day 8, the Plaguebringer took him? he's at the scarred wasteland
@Aetherstorm
You know how at the end of day 8, the Plaguebringer took him? he's at the scarred wasteland
@WOF2012
Okay.

By the way, the backstory that I write for him might have nothing to do with *The Stranded* ^^'

In official clan lore he never went off to work for the plaguebringer.
@WOF2012
Okay.

By the way, the backstory that I write for him might have nothing to do with *The Stranded* ^^'

In official clan lore he never went off to work for the plaguebringer.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
oh... okay! it's fine! :3
oh... okay! it's fine! :3
[center][b]So, @Aetherstorm has a lot of stuff to do, and so I'm moving it to day 25 for @Aetherstorm to do, so Armida is going to take over. YAY! ACTION! HERE WE GO!!![/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41582308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415824/41582308_350.png[/img] [/url] Armida Day 22 [center]Arimda was talking to her sister, Lavine, as a scream was heard. "What was that?" Arimda asked. "I don't know, and I don't want to check it out." Lavine said. "It sounded like... mom!" Armida said, rushing to see her mom. Armida could hear wing beats of her sister racing to her. "Armida! I said don't check it out!" Lavine called after Armida, but she didn't stop. She came to the scene of where her mother is, and she saw mom trying to stop dad from strangling Arwen. "Dad! Stop!" Armida yelled, rushing to her murderous dad. She grabbed his tail and tugged at it. Vulcan yelped in pain and his grip was let go of Arwens' neck. He stepped to the nest, and Ella hugged him. "It' okay, you're going to be fine." Ella keeps on saying. "I changed my mind. Why do you have eggs?!" Vulcan roared, chopping a fourth of Arwens' tail. Blue blood poured out, and Ella jumped at Vulcan. Armida rushed to Arwen's help, as well as Lavine. "Arwen, are you okay?" Armida asked. Arwen collapsed to the floor, but he didn't die. Armida checked for a pulse, and he was still breathing. He was just unconscious. "Mom! He's still alive!" Armida said. Armida watched as Zorah and Lavine took off their tail wraps as Lavine wrapped hers around Vulcan's mouth, and Zorah tied her bloody tail wrap around Vulcan's front legs. Vulcan couldn't stand on his back legs, so he fell on the cold floor. He was muffling words, and no one could understand it. "Don't attack Arwen! You said we could have eggs, and suddenly you're denying it?! A promise is a promise, I can't reverse it." Ella said. Vulcan had a frown on his face, then back to angry. He lift himself up with his untied wings and charged at the unconscious spiral. Fiend used her free hands to grab his back feet, and slammed him on the floor, breaking his wings. Vulcan screamed through the tail wrap and it broke free. He stretched his hands out of the tail wrapping from Zorah and he charged at Arwen. Fiend got in the way of Vulcan and his mission. "If you want to kill him, you're gonna have to pin me down somehow!" Fiend said. Vulcan nodded and they fought. Vulcan grabbed her head, but Fiend grabbed his wrist and he tossed him to the side. Vulcan went to bite at her neck, but Fiend got out of the way, and Vulcan almost fell out of the cave. He had a grip on the ledge as Fiend went ahead to stop on his shaking talons. He stepped on both of her hands and he got up, kicking her in the chest. She laid back, wings outspread. Vulcan went to rip at them, but Fiend smacked him, and he laid on his right side, only for Fiend trying to step on his legs, with Vulcan scratching her arm. Green blood slowly poured out and Vulcan used his tail to knock out her breath. Fiend almost passed out, put Vulcan thought she died, and so Vulcan went for Arwen. Fiend couldn't get up, but Armida pushed him far enough for Vulcan to fall out of the cave. "Fiend, are you okay?!" Litri asked, lightly gripping onto her talons and Fiend got up. Being so weak, she leaned on Litri for support. "Kinda. Is anyone a healer?" Fiend asked. Rossana came forward. "I am! Let me heal!" Rossana said, grabbing her brilliant healers reference, and went to work. "Oh, brilliant healer reference, one is injured and is in need of health. Make thy injured better than ever, better than a liar and his or her lies. May Windsinger or any deity you're eyes are the color of come and heal it's follower." Rossana said, like a weird séance. Fiend could stand on her own, and felt stronger. "Thanks, Rossana!" Fiend said, hugging her. "No problem! Now, about uncle 1." Rossana said, approaching Vulcan. "Sorry, about the whole thing. We really needed to repopulate the world, not kill. I promise to not attack Arwen." Vulcan stated. Fiend grabbed his talons and he was standing on the stone again, not the rough and wrinkly ashes that were spread like a blanket. Rossana healed his wings and went to Arwen. "Looks like I'm going to attach his loose tail to his." Rossana said, grabbing the chopped piece and putting it to his tail. She added a few things to the weird séance. "A piece of the body is loose of thy breed of dragon, the spiral. Attach the tail to it's rightful possessor, so thy spiral doesn't pass away of loss of blood." The tail was slowly sewed back on Arwen, and she added one more thing. "Thy dragon is unconscious. Wake thy spiral up and make him live his normal ways of life." Rossana said. Arwen got up, gaining consciousness. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Boon of Fertility was on Rossana's book. She grabbed it and looked at Arwen and Ella, giving the item to them. They looked at each other, and smiled. "Let's wait until tomorrow." Ella said. "Okay." Arwen said, their tails twining.[/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11 [b]SEE, AKTION PACKED!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!! [i]*flails arms everywhere*[/b][/i]
So, @Aetherstorm has a lot of stuff to do, and so I'm moving it to day 25 for @Aetherstorm to do, so Armida is going to take over. YAY! ACTION! HERE WE GO!!!

41582308_350.png

Armida
Day 22
Arimda was talking to her sister, Lavine, as a scream was heard.

"What was that?" Arimda asked.

"I don't know, and I don't want to check it out." Lavine said.

"It sounded like... mom!" Armida said, rushing to see her mom. Armida could hear wing beats of her sister racing to her.

"Armida! I said don't check it out!" Lavine called after Armida, but she didn't stop. She came to the scene of where her mother is, and she saw mom trying to stop dad from strangling Arwen.

"Dad! Stop!" Armida yelled, rushing to her murderous dad. She grabbed his tail and tugged at it. Vulcan yelped in pain and his grip was let go of Arwens' neck. He stepped to the nest, and Ella hugged him.

"It' okay, you're going to be fine." Ella keeps on saying.

"I changed my mind. Why do you have eggs?!" Vulcan roared, chopping a fourth of Arwens' tail. Blue blood poured out, and Ella jumped at Vulcan. Armida rushed to Arwen's help, as well as Lavine.

"Arwen, are you okay?" Armida asked. Arwen collapsed to the floor, but he didn't die. Armida checked for a pulse, and he was still breathing. He was just unconscious.

"Mom! He's still alive!" Armida said. Armida watched as Zorah and Lavine took off their tail wraps as Lavine wrapped hers around Vulcan's mouth, and Zorah tied her bloody tail wrap around Vulcan's front legs. Vulcan couldn't stand on his back legs, so he fell on the cold floor. He was muffling words, and no one could understand it.

"Don't attack Arwen! You said we could have eggs, and suddenly you're denying it?! A promise is a promise, I can't reverse it." Ella said. Vulcan had a frown on his face, then back to angry. He lift himself up with his untied wings and charged at the unconscious spiral. Fiend used her free hands to grab his back feet, and slammed him on the floor, breaking his wings. Vulcan screamed through the tail wrap and it broke free. He stretched his hands out of the tail wrapping from Zorah and he charged at Arwen.

Fiend got in the way of Vulcan and his mission.

"If you want to kill him, you're gonna have to pin me down somehow!" Fiend said. Vulcan nodded and they fought.

Vulcan grabbed her head, but Fiend grabbed his wrist and he tossed him to the side. Vulcan went to bite at her neck, but Fiend got out of the way, and Vulcan almost fell out of the cave. He had a grip on the ledge as Fiend went ahead to stop on his shaking talons. He stepped on both of her hands and he got up, kicking her in the chest.

She laid back, wings outspread. Vulcan went to rip at them, but Fiend smacked him, and he laid on his right side, only for Fiend trying to step on his legs, with Vulcan scratching her arm. Green blood slowly poured out and Vulcan used his tail to knock out her breath. Fiend almost passed out, put Vulcan thought she died, and so Vulcan went for Arwen. Fiend couldn't get up, but Armida pushed him far enough for Vulcan to fall out of the cave.

"Fiend, are you okay?!" Litri asked, lightly gripping onto her talons and Fiend got up. Being so weak, she leaned on Litri for support.

"Kinda. Is anyone a healer?" Fiend asked. Rossana came forward.

"I am! Let me heal!" Rossana said, grabbing her brilliant healers reference, and went to work.

"Oh, brilliant healer reference, one is injured and is in need of health. Make thy injured better than ever, better than a liar and his or her lies. May Windsinger or any deity you're eyes are the color of come and heal it's follower." Rossana said, like a weird séance. Fiend could stand on her own, and felt stronger.

"Thanks, Rossana!" Fiend said, hugging her.

"No problem! Now, about uncle 1." Rossana said, approaching Vulcan.

"Sorry, about the whole thing. We really needed to repopulate the world, not kill. I promise to not attack Arwen." Vulcan stated. Fiend grabbed his talons and he was standing on the stone again, not the rough and wrinkly ashes that were spread like a blanket. Rossana healed his wings and went to Arwen.

"Looks like I'm going to attach his loose tail to his." Rossana said, grabbing the chopped piece and putting it to his tail. She added a few things to the weird séance.

"A piece of the body is loose of thy breed of dragon, the spiral. Attach the tail to it's rightful possessor, so thy spiral doesn't pass away of loss of blood." The tail was slowly sewed back on Arwen, and she added one more thing.

"Thy dragon is unconscious. Wake thy spiral up and make him live his normal ways of life." Rossana said. Arwen got up, gaining consciousness. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Boon of Fertility was on Rossana's book. She grabbed it and looked at Arwen and Ella, giving the item to them. They looked at each other, and smiled.

"Let's wait until tomorrow." Ella said.

"Okay." Arwen said, their tails twining.

@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11

SEE, AKTION PACKED!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!! *flails arms everywhere*
@WOF2012 Woah, I wonder what their hatchlings will look like XD
@WOF2012 Woah, I wonder what their hatchlings will look like XD
ldNLSdw.png
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11, I'm not going to write an entry right now. The hatchlings didn't get a wasp gene and so I'm going to wait until the male ridgeback gets a wasp gene. I'm sad because of it...
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11, I'm not going to write an entry right now. The hatchlings didn't get a wasp gene and so I'm going to wait until the male ridgeback gets a wasp gene. I'm sad because of it...
@WOF2012 I'm sorry and it's ok
@WOF2012 I'm sorry and it's ok
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11 My interest of writing *The Stranded* is going low, so I'm only going to write Tuesdays and Thursdays, maybe Saturdays and Sundays, but this Sunday won't be one. Instead, I'm planning to write something else. It's called ~The Arcane Studies~. It can be for arcane or non-arcane people. You can request arcane dragons and no, it won't be a pinkerlocke, like *The Stranded*. Visit the next post on this page for the link to ~The Arcane Studies~. I hope you understand this quick reply. Here is Demarcus for your entertainment. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=3&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=05aaf47de53e1de7bc873c96fe6eec51d4779847&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11

My interest of writing *The Stranded* is going low, so I'm only going to write Tuesdays and Thursdays, maybe Saturdays and Sundays, but this Sunday won't be one. Instead, I'm planning to write something else. It's called ~The Arcane Studies~. It can be for arcane or non-arcane people. You can request arcane dragons and no, it won't be a pinkerlocke, like *The Stranded*. Visit the next post on this page for the link to ~The Arcane Studies~. I hope you understand this quick reply. Here is Demarcus for your entertainment.

dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=3&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=05aaf47de53e1de7bc873c96fe6eec51d4779847&dummyext=prev.png
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11 ~The Arcane Studies~ is up for people to preview! Here you go!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2449435
@Aetherstorm @Vyxen @LuminusPrime @ObsidianMage @Digimon11 ~The Arcane Studies~ is up for people to preview! Here you go!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2449435
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10