Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 ... 5668 5669
"I'm not that good at tracking things down, but I'll do my best," Hero said, before going off to look for the treasure.
"I'm not that good at tracking things down, but I'll do my best," Hero said, before going off to look for the treasure.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Yuffie used Thief on the Doublade
Yuffie used Thief on the Doublade
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
It wasn’t that hard to find the treasure, given that the culprits are living swords. There was something emerald green sticking out of some dirt near a bush.

The Doublade wasn’t holding anything, using Shadow Sneak again, before being hit by Petal Blizzard.
It wasn’t that hard to find the treasure, given that the culprits are living swords. There was something emerald green sticking out of some dirt near a bush.

The Doublade wasn’t holding anything, using Shadow Sneak again, before being hit by Petal Blizzard.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Yuffie used Shadow Sneak this time
Yuffie used Shadow Sneak this time
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Hero, of course managing to see this, quickly went over to investigate the emerald shine.

Ingmald hated them. No, scratch that, he DESPISED them.

He looked up at the mocking behemoth of a place called the College of Winterhold from his spot. He knew the Jarl hated them too, he didn't know why Korir doesn't do anything about them. As the most recent Thane of Winterhold after personally retrieving the Helm of Winterhold, he had many a conversation about those damn mages. Hell, he's a hunter of them himself, in his off time. Doesn't matter if they're the stereotypical necromancer or not, they all deserve death. He knew that from the day a bunch of rogue mages saw his best friend as nothing more as their personal guinea pig. Not to mention those mages are the reason why Winterhold is in such a miserable state.

He wanted the College of Winterhold to finally join the rest of the lost parts of the city and crash into the Sea of Ghosts.
"I can help with destroying them," came an accented female voice. He turned around to see a white and black khajiit.
"Get out of here and get back with that caravan, you damn cat," Ingmald growled.
"I'm not with any caravan, I don't associate with such low-life scum," the khajiit scoffed. "No, I heard a little bit of word about how you and the Jarl hate the College. And how you want them gone? Well, I think we have a common goal in mind, since the College had slighted me too. I can help you, but I want you to listen closely."
Hero, of course managing to see this, quickly went over to investigate the emerald shine.

Ingmald hated them. No, scratch that, he DESPISED them.

He looked up at the mocking behemoth of a place called the College of Winterhold from his spot. He knew the Jarl hated them too, he didn't know why Korir doesn't do anything about them. As the most recent Thane of Winterhold after personally retrieving the Helm of Winterhold, he had many a conversation about those damn mages. Hell, he's a hunter of them himself, in his off time. Doesn't matter if they're the stereotypical necromancer or not, they all deserve death. He knew that from the day a bunch of rogue mages saw his best friend as nothing more as their personal guinea pig. Not to mention those mages are the reason why Winterhold is in such a miserable state.

He wanted the College of Winterhold to finally join the rest of the lost parts of the city and crash into the Sea of Ghosts.
"I can help with destroying them," came an accented female voice. He turned around to see a white and black khajiit.
"Get out of here and get back with that caravan, you damn cat," Ingmald growled.
"I'm not with any caravan, I don't associate with such low-life scum," the khajiit scoffed. "No, I heard a little bit of word about how you and the Jarl hate the College. And how you want them gone? Well, I think we have a common goal in mind, since the College had slighted me too. I can help you, but I want you to listen closely."
It was... a green, black, and red-colored jewel. It had a bit of a diamond pattern, despite being oval shaped.

That was one Doublade down, and the other one also fainted after another Petal Blizzard, which left Aegislash.
He used Sacred Sword on Florges.
“Aiyeeeeee!”
It was... a green, black, and red-colored jewel. It had a bit of a diamond pattern, despite being oval shaped.

That was one Doublade down, and the other one also fainted after another Petal Blizzard, which left Aegislash.
He used Sacred Sword on Florges.
“Aiyeeeeee!”
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Huh, this is a peculiar looking one, but Hero was an engineer, not a mineralogist. So he didn't know if gemstones could look like this.

He had rushed into the situation with the sword Pokemon before to where he attacked an ally through jumping into conclusions, to his personal embarrassment, but now with the gem safe and sound in his possession, he decided to help by firing Dragon Pulse at the Aegislash.
Huh, this is a peculiar looking one, but Hero was an engineer, not a mineralogist. So he didn't know if gemstones could look like this.

He had rushed into the situation with the sword Pokemon before to where he attacked an ally through jumping into conclusions, to his personal embarrassment, but now with the gem safe and sound in his possession, he decided to help by firing Dragon Pulse at the Aegislash.
Jaden looked at his backpack and went through it once more, yup he had everything he needed.

Pharaoh was already waiting by the door of his room in the Safe Realm.

.....are you sure about this Jaden?

course I am, I really want to see what else is out here ya know, I've already explored the surrounding area, plus Pharaohs getting stir crazy to ya know

as if the cat could hear their mental conversation he meowed his agreement rather loudly. causing the teen to laugh "alright alright we hear ya Pharaoh my man" Jaden answered as he put on his backpack and wrapped his tail around his waist.

The cat sprinted ahead itching to go outside with Jaden following right behind him.

It didn't take them long to reach the portal that led to colbat town, Pharaoh jumped through easily, but before Jaden could walk through a tugging at his pant leg stopped him.

He looked down serprised to see Alto staring up at him.

Emotion went into the Safe Realm to tell those of the northern district that the fog and others were gone, that if they wished they could go back home. They were allowed to keep the pandets though just in case another emergency like this happened and they needed a quick escape.

She also needed to talk to Fate about being allowed to put up a portal to the safe realm for the pokemon who had the pendant to run into in case something happened.
Jaden looked at his backpack and went through it once more, yup he had everything he needed.

Pharaoh was already waiting by the door of his room in the Safe Realm.

.....are you sure about this Jaden?

course I am, I really want to see what else is out here ya know, I've already explored the surrounding area, plus Pharaohs getting stir crazy to ya know

as if the cat could hear their mental conversation he meowed his agreement rather loudly. causing the teen to laugh "alright alright we hear ya Pharaoh my man" Jaden answered as he put on his backpack and wrapped his tail around his waist.

The cat sprinted ahead itching to go outside with Jaden following right behind him.

It didn't take them long to reach the portal that led to colbat town, Pharaoh jumped through easily, but before Jaden could walk through a tugging at his pant leg stopped him.

He looked down serprised to see Alto staring up at him.

Emotion went into the Safe Realm to tell those of the northern district that the fog and others were gone, that if they wished they could go back home. They were allowed to keep the pandets though just in case another emergency like this happened and they needed a quick escape.

She also needed to talk to Fate about being allowed to put up a portal to the safe realm for the pokemon who had the pendant to run into in case something happened.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Yugi had taken back over, and was still in Cobalt Town near the portal. He didn’t seem to pay much mind to Jaden at the current moment.
Yugi had taken back over, and was still in Cobalt Town near the portal. He didn’t seem to pay much mind to Jaden at the current moment.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The Northern District Pokemon were happy for being in the safe realm, but of course, many were a bit homesick for the world of Pokemon. A lot of them missed the activity and getting to talk to tourists face to face. So many of them had indeed went to return to the Northern District, save for Skizzy and a few others. In the former case, the Golisopod practically lived in the ROTF and the safe realm at this point.
The Northern District Pokemon were happy for being in the safe realm, but of course, many were a bit homesick for the world of Pokemon. A lot of them missed the activity and getting to talk to tourists face to face. So many of them had indeed went to return to the Northern District, save for Skizzy and a few others. In the former case, the Golisopod practically lived in the ROTF and the safe realm at this point.
1 2 ... 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 ... 5668 5669