Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (OOC)
1 2 ... 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 ... 6107 6108
*inhale*
*sigh*

I know I've said this before, but I'm going to really try to stick to it this time.

*ahem*

I am going to legit try and get back in this, but first

someone give me a major summary of the biggest plot points that happened.
*inhale*
*sigh*

I know I've said this before, but I'm going to really try to stick to it this time.

*ahem*

I am going to legit try and get back in this, but first

someone give me a major summary of the biggest plot points that happened.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Mallumus came back (and he died for real), the Gemstone Continent is a new location on the map, and a little Pidgey who lives there is currently being blackmailed by a mayor for mysterious reasons.

And also, relating to a character that I have now, a secretly corrupt ‘corporation’ did experiments on a baby Larvitar.
Mallumus came back (and he died for real), the Gemstone Continent is a new location on the map, and a little Pidgey who lives there is currently being blackmailed by a mayor for mysterious reasons.

And also, relating to a character that I have now, a secretly corrupt ‘corporation’ did experiments on a baby Larvitar.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
[quote name="Cline05" date="2019-08-18 16:17:55" ] Mallumus came back (and he died for real), the Gemstone Continent is a new location on the map, and a little Pidgey who lives there is currently being blackmailed by a mayor for mysterious reasons. And also, relating to a character that I have now, a secretly corrupt ‘corporation’ did experiments on a baby Larvitar. [/quote] [spoiler]Do I smell a teamup that could happen with this corporation here hmmmmm[/spoiler]
Cline05 wrote on 2019-08-18 16:17:55:

Do I smell a teamup that could happen with this corporation here hmmmmm
SHAYMIN IS HERE ON POKEHEROES

I'M GONNA MURDER MY INDEX FINGER SO I CAN GET THAT NEW EGG
SHAYMIN IS HERE ON POKEHEROES

I'M GONNA MURDER MY INDEX FINGER SO I CAN GET THAT NEW EGG
oof
meanwhile im murdering my whole body just to go live in a new house
oof
meanwhile im murdering my whole body just to go live in a new house
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
hi i'm at school at 7:30 n the morning I'm mentally dying
hi i'm at school at 7:30 n the morning I'm mentally dying
first day of schoooooooool
wish me luck y'all
first day of schoooooooool
wish me luck y'all
out of context school musing is back

JACKBOX!!!!!!
out of context school musing is back

JACKBOX!!!!!!
My first day of school is tomorrow
My first day of school is tomorrow
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
have this image of cloud skipping because why the pecc not [img]https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1446/18/1446188912390.gif[/img]
have this image of cloud skipping because why the pecc not
1446188912390.gif
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 ... 6107 6108