Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Sornieth's baffling Village~(Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
its just me then -starts sweating-

IS MY YOUTUBE DOOMED?
ill just google it
its just me then -starts sweating-

IS MY YOUTUBE DOOMED?
ill just google it
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
YESHHHHHHH

-my eardrums now hurt from playing all the songs at the same time at full volume-
bad idea
YESHHHHHHH

-my eardrums now hurt from playing all the songs at the same time at full volume-
bad idea
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
thats what I love to do
thats what I love to do
16159155922955337174188748864268.png

ive been doing it all day xD
but now -dramatic music-
I must retire from my duties

ive been doing it all day xD
but now -dramatic music-
I must retire from my duties
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
lol
lol
-explosions-
-explosions-
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Oof
Oof
Name: Tagu Gender: Female Breed: pearlcatcher Length: 5.76M Wingspan:4.75M Weight:576.61KG Personality: Tagu is immensely shy. Unlike the average pearlcatcher, she isn’t prideful nor overly confident— in fact she believes herself to be weaker and more vulnerable than most dragons. She is a peacemaker at heart, and loves company, but it remains a struggle to even stand next to her without her running. Etc: Easily distracted, a bit of a daydreamer, has a sweet smile, rubs and hides upon the slightest amount of tension. She had been kidnapped during childhood so being touched by an unknown dragon generates a ton of fear. Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9095020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90951/9095020_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Gallavant Gender: Male Breed: Coatl Length: 8.03M Wingspan: 8.76M Weight: 981.14KG Personality: unlike Tagu this coatl is quite full of himself. He’s confident and a bit headstrong— certainly able and willing to make rash decisions if he sees the benefit. He’s quite nice, though also quite prone to talking about himself for a while. He accompanies and assists Tagu, who can help see the problems with his decisions, as well as make himself feel useful. Ect: Always loves to help, though if a decision makes him so, he will leave you behind in the dust. Often thinks with his stomach. Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8475892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84759/8475892_350.png[/img] [/url] I’ll tell you if I can dig up some theme songs cause I got nothin rn :>

Name: Tagu
Breed: pearlcatcher
Length: 5.76M
Wingspan:4.75M
Weight:576.61KG
Personality: Tagu is immensely shy. Unlike the average pearlcatcher, she isn’t prideful nor overly confident— in fact she believes herself to be weaker and more vulnerable than most dragons. She is a peacemaker at heart, and loves company, but it remains a struggle to even stand next to her without her running.
Etc: Easily distracted, a bit of a daydreamer, has a sweet smile, rubs and hides upon the slightest amount of tension. She had been kidnapped during childhood so being touched by an unknown dragon generates a ton of fear.
Image:

9095020_350.png

Name: Gallavant
Breed: Coatl
Length: 8.03M
Wingspan: 8.76M
Weight: 981.14KG
Personality: unlike Tagu this coatl is quite full of himself. He’s confident and a bit headstrong— certainly able and willing to make rash decisions if he sees the benefit. He’s quite nice, though also quite prone to talking about himself for a while. He accompanies and assists Tagu, who can help see the problems with his decisions, as well as make himself feel useful.
Ect: Always loves to help, though if a decision makes him so, he will leave you behind in the dust. Often thinks with his stomach.
Image:

8475892_350.png

I’ll tell you if I can dig up some theme songs cause I got nothin rn :>
STARRRSSS
STARRRSSS
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
yEEE I preordered that accent from somebody I adore it
yEEE I preordered that accent from somebody I adore it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67