Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken Peace OOC/Character forms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah, I actually don't care about short posts if they are well written or during a conversation between characters. Seems reasonable to me. :)
Yeah, I actually don't care about short posts if they are well written or during a conversation between characters. Seems reasonable to me. :)
All our characters can meet up soon if you guys would like. I noticed yours are kind of alone atm
All our characters can meet up soon if you guys would like. I noticed yours are kind of alone atm
I'm taking Aello as a character btw. I was wanting a second one but didn't know where to get one lol.

Sorry the post didn't relate to yours, Dino. :c you posted while I was writing.
I'm taking Aello as a character btw. I was wanting a second one but didn't know where to get one lol.

Sorry the post didn't relate to yours, Dino. :c you posted while I was writing.
ooooof, i was gonna see if i could snag him :0
ooooof, i was gonna see if i could snag him :0
No it's okay lol Im trying to get in but I think I should just stay out, maybe, since I don't really have an entrance yet - so I'll just be like on the sidelines lol
No it's okay lol Im trying to get in but I think I should just stay out, maybe, since I don't really have an entrance yet - so I'll just be like on the sidelines lol
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
I'm gonna add you in on my post -typing now
I'm gonna add you in on my post -typing now
Yeah, no, your fine. My post was a bit clunky. xc
Yeah, no, your fine. My post was a bit clunky. xc
Would Sarnor have heard the others speaking or was the link only between the few of the foals and Ivory and Nox? ^^
Would Sarnor have heard the others speaking or was the link only between the few of the foals and Ivory and Nox? ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
They'd have heard. :)
They'd have heard. :)
Just a little reminder that Sarnor is completely eyeless ^^ They were torn out
Just a little reminder that Sarnor is completely eyeless ^^ They were torn out
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns