Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken Peace OOC/Character forms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Healing isn't a power. It goes well with the Agros though. Magic can be taught and learned, and you can learn to heal magically with the lightmagic all Magus have. Is that okay? You can just add it as a magical skill, not power. :)
Healing isn't a power. It goes well with the Agros though. Magic can be taught and learned, and you can learn to heal magically with the lightmagic all Magus have. Is that okay? You can just add it as a magical skill, not power. :)
Okay, that works! Kuyoo's char can focus mainly on blacksmith and jewlery while Ivory does jewelry and heals any injured.
Okay, that works! Kuyoo's char can focus mainly on blacksmith and jewlery while Ivory does jewelry and heals any injured.
Yeah. The magus don't all assume the role of a farmer, warrior, or blacksmith. Magus may have their one gift (agro, Boldmagic, or pyro), but they can be skill and good at other stuff too! They could be a doctor, a author, a athlete, a messenger, etc!
Yeah. The magus don't all assume the role of a farmer, warrior, or blacksmith. Magus may have their one gift (agro, Boldmagic, or pyro), but they can be skill and good at other stuff too! They could be a doctor, a author, a athlete, a messenger, etc!
oH okay. gotcha bud

just gotta flesh her out a little more then......

update: she's turning out way different than she was going to
oH okay. gotcha bud

just gotta flesh her out a little more then......

update: she's turning out way different than she was going to
♥♥♥♥
he/him | 20 | bird lover | proud sapling | join our fan-made FR discord!
VdNwmsY.gif54w1XH3.png
lol
edit- lets hope its in a good way!
lol
edit- lets hope its in a good way!
@Wolf97973 Would a sleiphnir-esque sort of horse be acceptable in this setting? I'd love to join :)
@Wolf97973 Would a sleiphnir-esque sort of horse be acceptable in this setting? I'd love to join :)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff I am not too sure it might so please ask @Wisea
@Sylveadiff I am not too sure it might so please ask @Wisea
Alright, thank you. I wasn't sure which of you would it would be better to ask on this subject. @Wisea ?
Alright, thank you. I wasn't sure which of you would it would be better to ask on this subject. @Wisea ?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff When you asked your question you were referring to that 8-legged horse (god?) right? Sorry didn't look to much into him!
@Sylveadiff When you asked your question you were referring to that 8-legged horse (god?) right? Sorry didn't look to much into him!
@Wolf97973 I wasn't referring to playing that individual specifically, but more to his eight-leggedness as a physical trait yes.
@Wolf97973 I wasn't referring to playing that individual specifically, but more to his eight-leggedness as a physical trait yes.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7