Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW Star Wars RP - Maroon on Lanthrym!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The sharp sounds of blaster bolts pierced the thick walls of the cabin, and Uli took an unconscious step towards the door. His eyes met Wolf's, his face set in a grim frown as he felt a shock of fear for Ceir and Djedann. Pushing it aside, as he realised there was nothing he could do for them, he walked over to the door and took up a defensive position beside it, standing where Wolf had been sitting previously. He held the blade at the ready, poised to use it on anyone that came through the door. He stood there silently, not even responding to Xegur's quiet words on hoping it was another Imperial.

If it's another Imp, and they've hurt Ceir, they're going to regret it. Uli's unspoken thought was harsh with anger, and he shot a short glare at the two Imps before re-focusing his attention on the door.

@Eaglerider
The sharp sounds of blaster bolts pierced the thick walls of the cabin, and Uli took an unconscious step towards the door. His eyes met Wolf's, his face set in a grim frown as he felt a shock of fear for Ceir and Djedann. Pushing it aside, as he realised there was nothing he could do for them, he walked over to the door and took up a defensive position beside it, standing where Wolf had been sitting previously. He held the blade at the ready, poised to use it on anyone that came through the door. He stood there silently, not even responding to Xegur's quiet words on hoping it was another Imperial.

If it's another Imp, and they've hurt Ceir, they're going to regret it. Uli's unspoken thought was harsh with anger, and he shot a short glare at the two Imps before re-focusing his attention on the door.

@Eaglerider
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Adrian walks shivering. He continued to search for shelter as he hoped not to freeze. He could barely see and knew he wouldn't last long at this rate. He didn't fire anymore as he walks he didn't hear anything either which worried him. Where were the other rebels? Was he the only survivor? Or were some scattered across the planet now? He thought he saw light like a fire ahead now. Could it be shelter? He began to approach it cautiously. Hopefully no imperial soldiers were around here... last thing he needed was wildlife and imperial soldiers chasing him.

@sharkmeat
Adrian walks shivering. He continued to search for shelter as he hoped not to freeze. He could barely see and knew he wouldn't last long at this rate. He didn't fire anymore as he walks he didn't hear anything either which worried him. Where were the other rebels? Was he the only survivor? Or were some scattered across the planet now? He thought he saw light like a fire ahead now. Could it be shelter? He began to approach it cautiously. Hopefully no imperial soldiers were around here... last thing he needed was wildlife and imperial soldiers chasing him.

@sharkmeat
Cier had started running towards the stranger. The closer Adrian stumbled towards them the more Djedann and Cier could see that he wasn't any threat to them. And Cier seemed to identify him as a part of his rebel group. This eased a lot of Djedahn's anxiety.

The small woman jogged up to meet Cier who was now steadying the newcomer and holding an arm over his shoulder to provide support. She looked Adrian over and knew that he was close to death, he was barely responsive. She took the opportunity to pat the boy down and find his blaster, which she confiscated. It was invasive and a little rude of her to do so, but she didn't want to take any chances. She then led the group back towards the ship.

Upon opening the door, Djedann could feel the tension that had formed between Uli and the Imperials. But she was pleased to see that Xegur had taken up splinting Wolf's ankle. Meanwhile, Cier had brought Adrian inside and gently set him down on the floor. Djedann closed the door immediately after and turned to Uli, handing Adrian's blaster off to him, thinking that it was the best move logically.

"Here, I'll trade ya." She mumbled, expecting Uli to take the blaster and return her knife.

@BroomHare
Cier had started running towards the stranger. The closer Adrian stumbled towards them the more Djedann and Cier could see that he wasn't any threat to them. And Cier seemed to identify him as a part of his rebel group. This eased a lot of Djedahn's anxiety.

The small woman jogged up to meet Cier who was now steadying the newcomer and holding an arm over his shoulder to provide support. She looked Adrian over and knew that he was close to death, he was barely responsive. She took the opportunity to pat the boy down and find his blaster, which she confiscated. It was invasive and a little rude of her to do so, but she didn't want to take any chances. She then led the group back towards the ship.

Upon opening the door, Djedann could feel the tension that had formed between Uli and the Imperials. But she was pleased to see that Xegur had taken up splinting Wolf's ankle. Meanwhile, Cier had brought Adrian inside and gently set him down on the floor. Djedann closed the door immediately after and turned to Uli, handing Adrian's blaster off to him, thinking that it was the best move logically.

"Here, I'll trade ya." She mumbled, expecting Uli to take the blaster and return her knife.

@BroomHare
@ResidentLunatic

Wolf had let out a sharp rasp as his crewman helped him across the small room. Skies above, this was a bad day. Thankfully the trip was short and the commander was back on the ground in a moment, breathing hard as he laid his head back against the wall and allowed himself a few moments to do nothing but stare dully up at the ceiling.

Once he'd collected his thoughts, Wolf turned his attention back to his crew member as the other man wrapped his leg. Occasionally, he grit his teeth, but overall, he was immensely grateful. The man knew what he was doing.

"That should hold for now, sir…. Sorry there isn't anything more I can do."

"Thank you, Oucoa," he said quietly. "That'll do."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds as the Xegur took a moment to himself as well. He blinked them open again as he heard his crewman let off a heavy sigh. The commander raised his brows in silent question as the Zabrack pulled a fist up toward his mouth.

"I hope the blaster fire is from one of us sir, it wouldn't sit right knowing I was the only other member of you crew to escape the crash... especially since I wasn't even supposed to be on board."

Wolf winced. He hoped so too.... He pushed that thought back after a second. Looking sick with worry wouldn't do the two of them any good.

The commander cleared his throat quickly. "Oh? Those orders you gave me when you showed up were a pretty impressive forgery if you weren't supposed to be on board."

As he tried to break the melancholy, he sneaked a glance over to their rebel companion.

He was met with a harsh glare. Wolf didn't hold the Zabrack's gaze for long, throwing his eyes down to the floor instead. Grand. …It wasn't as though he could blame one of his men for firing on a rebel if that was what those blaster bolts were. It would be a daft move, to be sure, and he'd probably give whatever lackwit out there that had tried it one hell of an earful about desperate times and measures, but it wasn't as though he could outright blame them.

He really hoped that wasn't what had happened. Things were about to get a lot worse for him and Xegur if it was.

He didn't have to wonder long about it. It was just about then that the door flew back open and allowed Djedann and Ceir to stumble back in with someone new. Someone who, Monty realized as he peered at the frost-coated creature, was not wearing an Imperial uniform.

The commander threw a furtive glance back to Oucoa. Four to two.

Two out of thirteen....
@ResidentLunatic

Wolf had let out a sharp rasp as his crewman helped him across the small room. Skies above, this was a bad day. Thankfully the trip was short and the commander was back on the ground in a moment, breathing hard as he laid his head back against the wall and allowed himself a few moments to do nothing but stare dully up at the ceiling.

Once he'd collected his thoughts, Wolf turned his attention back to his crew member as the other man wrapped his leg. Occasionally, he grit his teeth, but overall, he was immensely grateful. The man knew what he was doing.

"That should hold for now, sir…. Sorry there isn't anything more I can do."

"Thank you, Oucoa," he said quietly. "That'll do."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds as the Xegur took a moment to himself as well. He blinked them open again as he heard his crewman let off a heavy sigh. The commander raised his brows in silent question as the Zabrack pulled a fist up toward his mouth.

"I hope the blaster fire is from one of us sir, it wouldn't sit right knowing I was the only other member of you crew to escape the crash... especially since I wasn't even supposed to be on board."

Wolf winced. He hoped so too.... He pushed that thought back after a second. Looking sick with worry wouldn't do the two of them any good.

The commander cleared his throat quickly. "Oh? Those orders you gave me when you showed up were a pretty impressive forgery if you weren't supposed to be on board."

As he tried to break the melancholy, he sneaked a glance over to their rebel companion.

He was met with a harsh glare. Wolf didn't hold the Zabrack's gaze for long, throwing his eyes down to the floor instead. Grand. …It wasn't as though he could blame one of his men for firing on a rebel if that was what those blaster bolts were. It would be a daft move, to be sure, and he'd probably give whatever lackwit out there that had tried it one hell of an earful about desperate times and measures, but it wasn't as though he could outright blame them.

He really hoped that wasn't what had happened. Things were about to get a lot worse for him and Xegur if it was.

He didn't have to wonder long about it. It was just about then that the door flew back open and allowed Djedann and Ceir to stumble back in with someone new. Someone who, Monty realized as he peered at the frost-coated creature, was not wearing an Imperial uniform.

The commander threw a furtive glance back to Oucoa. Four to two.

Two out of thirteen....
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@Violetah

He grinned boyishly at the commander, grateful for the momentary lift in his spirits. "That's true sir, I only meant I hadn't been with you as long as the others. He fought the urge to reach out and touch the other man, seeking comfort in human contact. Instead he draged himself over and settled down next to Wolf propping his head up with his fist. He didn't bother looking back at their self appointed prison guard, it'd only get him met with more barely veiled hatered.

He was sick of that. Really, really, royally sick of that disgusted stare. He stared down at his feet tracing shapes into the melting snow that had clung to his feet and clothes, after a while I his shapes would fade off and he'd begin again, this time turning random shapes into a depiction of a space station. He was so absorbed in his 'water drawing' that he failed to notice the approaching party of rebels and Djedann. That is until the door opened and the small cabin became unbearably cold again.

The hiss that escaped his lips wasn't intentional, but he doubted that would make it seem any less threatening, or any less inhuman. His eyes told him almost immediately that the new form he was looking at was male, average hight and build, but most importantly not a member of the empire. A rebel, another kriffing rebel! He wanted to find whomever it was that decided fate and he wanted to beat the ever loving brix out of them. He felt cornered, and that was a dangerous thing when you had a connection to the force.

He didn't want to fight, but if they went after his commander or himself, they were in for an unpleasant surprise. Aside from Djedann, he was easily the most intact in the room, and now that he was thawed, he was more than prepared to fight for survival. Still he kept his mouth shut, and his eyes down, the less trouble he caused the better. He just hoped the rebels woul keep themselves in check too.
@Violetah

He grinned boyishly at the commander, grateful for the momentary lift in his spirits. "That's true sir, I only meant I hadn't been with you as long as the others. He fought the urge to reach out and touch the other man, seeking comfort in human contact. Instead he draged himself over and settled down next to Wolf propping his head up with his fist. He didn't bother looking back at their self appointed prison guard, it'd only get him met with more barely veiled hatered.

He was sick of that. Really, really, royally sick of that disgusted stare. He stared down at his feet tracing shapes into the melting snow that had clung to his feet and clothes, after a while I his shapes would fade off and he'd begin again, this time turning random shapes into a depiction of a space station. He was so absorbed in his 'water drawing' that he failed to notice the approaching party of rebels and Djedann. That is until the door opened and the small cabin became unbearably cold again.

The hiss that escaped his lips wasn't intentional, but he doubted that would make it seem any less threatening, or any less inhuman. His eyes told him almost immediately that the new form he was looking at was male, average hight and build, but most importantly not a member of the empire. A rebel, another kriffing rebel! He wanted to find whomever it was that decided fate and he wanted to beat the ever loving brix out of them. He felt cornered, and that was a dangerous thing when you had a connection to the force.

He didn't want to fight, but if they went after his commander or himself, they were in for an unpleasant surprise. Aside from Djedann, he was easily the most intact in the room, and now that he was thawed, he was more than prepared to fight for survival. Still he kept his mouth shut, and his eyes down, the less trouble he caused the better. He just hoped the rebels woul keep themselves in check too.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
As the door slid open Uli stepped forward, ready to fight whoever came through, before he recognised Djedahn and took a step back. Looking behind her for Ceir, he saw the young man and the snow-encrusted shape he was supporting. He watched Ceir bring the stranger inside the ship for a few moments before recognising the clothes under the snow as being the same as those worn by his fellow Rebels from the ship. Joy burst in his chest and surged through his limbs, making him feel more awake than he had since they'd got to Djedahn's ship. He started smiling wildly when he recognised Adrian's face, and he felt so happy at seeing a fellow Rebel Soldier he would have gone over and hugged Adrian if he had been conscious.

"Here, I'll trade ya."
Distracted by his joy at seeing Adrian, he did not initially notice when Djedahn spoke. It took him a heartbeat to have his attention snap back to the short woman in front of him, and he muttered, "Sorry," recognising he must have seemed quite rude. He shifted how he was holding the knife and gave it to her hilt first. Once he had his hand free, he accepted the blaster and slid it into the empty holster. It felt right to have the weight on his leg once more.

More comfortable now he was armed again, he moved away from the door and fetched the Medscanner from where it had been left before. He took a half-step towards Ceir and Adrian before remembering the blanket he had left discarded on the ground at Xegur's entrance. He quickly fetched that first, slinging it over his shoulder, before going over to Ceir.

When he reached the Pantoran's side, he gave him a congratulatory pat on the back. However, instead of saying something about how lucky they were that they'd found Adrian, he focused his mind on what was important; keeping Adrian alive. "He'll be hypothermic, but we should check him for any other issues as well," Uli said as he handed Ceir the medscanner. He dropped the blanket on the ground beside Adrian, to use once he had been scanned, then moved backward a few steps. While he tried to look concerned about Adrian's health, he couldn't help but let out his joyful energy by constantly shifting on his feet.

@Eaglerider
As the door slid open Uli stepped forward, ready to fight whoever came through, before he recognised Djedahn and took a step back. Looking behind her for Ceir, he saw the young man and the snow-encrusted shape he was supporting. He watched Ceir bring the stranger inside the ship for a few moments before recognising the clothes under the snow as being the same as those worn by his fellow Rebels from the ship. Joy burst in his chest and surged through his limbs, making him feel more awake than he had since they'd got to Djedahn's ship. He started smiling wildly when he recognised Adrian's face, and he felt so happy at seeing a fellow Rebel Soldier he would have gone over and hugged Adrian if he had been conscious.

"Here, I'll trade ya."
Distracted by his joy at seeing Adrian, he did not initially notice when Djedahn spoke. It took him a heartbeat to have his attention snap back to the short woman in front of him, and he muttered, "Sorry," recognising he must have seemed quite rude. He shifted how he was holding the knife and gave it to her hilt first. Once he had his hand free, he accepted the blaster and slid it into the empty holster. It felt right to have the weight on his leg once more.

More comfortable now he was armed again, he moved away from the door and fetched the Medscanner from where it had been left before. He took a half-step towards Ceir and Adrian before remembering the blanket he had left discarded on the ground at Xegur's entrance. He quickly fetched that first, slinging it over his shoulder, before going over to Ceir.

When he reached the Pantoran's side, he gave him a congratulatory pat on the back. However, instead of saying something about how lucky they were that they'd found Adrian, he focused his mind on what was important; keeping Adrian alive. "He'll be hypothermic, but we should check him for any other issues as well," Uli said as he handed Ceir the medscanner. He dropped the blanket on the ground beside Adrian, to use once he had been scanned, then moved backward a few steps. While he tried to look concerned about Adrian's health, he couldn't help but let out his joyful energy by constantly shifting on his feet.

@Eaglerider
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Adrian barely felt the stranger search for the blaster pistol. He was too cold to even recognize them. He had his eyes closed and his hand clutched a blaster rifle. He was unconscious by now and not responding to the noise around him he not even noticing he was inside and out of the cold climate. He had no idea that there was imperials close by or that the majority of the survivors so far were a majority rebels and not the other way around.

Though none knew he fired just to keep his hands from freezing quickly, he saw no other survivors though. He believing he was the last one left. Now unconscious he wasn't exactly a threat to anyone now as he had no way of knowing. He was covered in snow as a result of being outside for so long and no doubt his health was critical as a result, he having wandered for hours to escape the cold only to pass out from the cold..

Now in a warm structure hopefully Adrian would recover from the time spent outside without further complications on the planet. But that was no longer in his hands but now those around him.

@sharkmeat
Adrian barely felt the stranger search for the blaster pistol. He was too cold to even recognize them. He had his eyes closed and his hand clutched a blaster rifle. He was unconscious by now and not responding to the noise around him he not even noticing he was inside and out of the cold climate. He had no idea that there was imperials close by or that the majority of the survivors so far were a majority rebels and not the other way around.

Though none knew he fired just to keep his hands from freezing quickly, he saw no other survivors though. He believing he was the last one left. Now unconscious he wasn't exactly a threat to anyone now as he had no way of knowing. He was covered in snow as a result of being outside for so long and no doubt his health was critical as a result, he having wandered for hours to escape the cold only to pass out from the cold..

Now in a warm structure hopefully Adrian would recover from the time spent outside without further complications on the planet. But that was no longer in his hands but now those around him.

@sharkmeat
@BroomHare

"Don't worry about it. I take it you recognize him, that's good." Djedann mumbled as she slipped the parka off, walking over to Monty to hand it back to him. The ache in her shoulder only intensified now that the cold air wasn't there to numb the pain. It was almost distracting. But she undid her ponytail did her best to focus on the rebels.

"Get as much as that snow off of him before it melts." She told Uli. "His clothes aren't going to be any good to him soaked." That was about the extent of knowledge she had for dealing with hypothermia. But Uli and Ceir looked more than eager to help their fellow survivor and decided to let them handle it.

The small woman slumped into the pilot's chair and ran a shaking hand through her tangled hair, finally able to take a moment to breathe. But she couldn't relax.

She turned her attention to the two Imperials now on the other side of the room and made eye contact with Xegur. "You manage to splint his ankle alright?" Her words came off as being a little critical though she didn't mean to be.
@BroomHare

"Don't worry about it. I take it you recognize him, that's good." Djedann mumbled as she slipped the parka off, walking over to Monty to hand it back to him. The ache in her shoulder only intensified now that the cold air wasn't there to numb the pain. It was almost distracting. But she undid her ponytail did her best to focus on the rebels.

"Get as much as that snow off of him before it melts." She told Uli. "His clothes aren't going to be any good to him soaked." That was about the extent of knowledge she had for dealing with hypothermia. But Uli and Ceir looked more than eager to help their fellow survivor and decided to let them handle it.

The small woman slumped into the pilot's chair and ran a shaking hand through her tangled hair, finally able to take a moment to breathe. But she couldn't relax.

She turned her attention to the two Imperials now on the other side of the room and made eye contact with Xegur. "You manage to splint his ankle alright?" Her words came off as being a little critical though she didn't mean to be.
@ResidentLunatic

Monty watched as Uli welcomed the rescue party further into the room and started about getting the snow-encrusted Rebel warm again before his condition got any worse. Djedann handed him back her parka, and he took it, with a small nod, only paying half-attention as he did. The commander was busy trying to sort a few things through. Given the blaster she'd had presented Uli with, Wolf assumed Djedann had found whoever had fired those shots. Given that it wasn't a gun he recognized, he assumed it belonged to their newest addition. That left one important question though.

"Any idea what he was shooting at?" he asked, looking to the Pantoran. Wolf kept his tone steady, but his chest was tight. He could only think of a few reasons he might have fired that blaster, and none of them were particularly favorable. If he was lucky, The only thing they'd lost was a little bit of ammunition… but looking at the circumstances Monty wasn't all too keen on trusting his luck.
@ResidentLunatic

Monty watched as Uli welcomed the rescue party further into the room and started about getting the snow-encrusted Rebel warm again before his condition got any worse. Djedann handed him back her parka, and he took it, with a small nod, only paying half-attention as he did. The commander was busy trying to sort a few things through. Given the blaster she'd had presented Uli with, Wolf assumed Djedann had found whoever had fired those shots. Given that it wasn't a gun he recognized, he assumed it belonged to their newest addition. That left one important question though.

"Any idea what he was shooting at?" he asked, looking to the Pantoran. Wolf kept his tone steady, but his chest was tight. He could only think of a few reasons he might have fired that blaster, and none of them were particularly favorable. If he was lucky, The only thing they'd lost was a little bit of ammunition… but looking at the circumstances Monty wasn't all too keen on trusting his luck.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Xegur met the weary woman's gaze flatly, swallowing the bitter response that supplied itself first. "I did what I could with what I had. Should suffice though." He lowered his head glancing up at the rebles trying to warm their comrade. He propped his head up on his cheek, and watched them passively. They'd need to get him dry quickly, or they'd need to get him out of his clothes.

He kept his mouth shut though, they weren't likely to listen to him anyway. So instead he turned his attention to his commander and the matter of who or what the rebles had been shooting at if he was shooting at anyone thing in particular in the first place. The already small space was even more cramped now that they'd added another body to the count. He streched out his legs and rise to his feet to stave off the mild on setting claustrophobia. "I have another question. What happens now? We can't all stay here for much longer, but if we leave we'll all freeze to death." He folded his arms stiffly leaning against the wall behind him, his expression still passive.
Xegur met the weary woman's gaze flatly, swallowing the bitter response that supplied itself first. "I did what I could with what I had. Should suffice though." He lowered his head glancing up at the rebles trying to warm their comrade. He propped his head up on his cheek, and watched them passively. They'd need to get him dry quickly, or they'd need to get him out of his clothes.

He kept his mouth shut though, they weren't likely to listen to him anyway. So instead he turned his attention to his commander and the matter of who or what the rebles had been shooting at if he was shooting at anyone thing in particular in the first place. The already small space was even more cramped now that they'd added another body to the count. He streched out his legs and rise to his feet to stave off the mild on setting claustrophobia. "I have another question. What happens now? We can't all stay here for much longer, but if we leave we'll all freeze to death." He folded his arms stiffly leaning against the wall behind him, his expression still passive.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8