Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW Star Wars RP - Maroon on Lanthrym!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Eaglerider

Uli had crouched beside Xegur as he explained how he had found them. He had to hold back an internal sigh of relief as the younger man claimed it was his good luck that had lead him to the ship. Everyone in this ship, except perhaps Djedann, had experienced good luck since the ship had crashed, luck that had lead to them surviving. So it didn't seem that extreme that Xegur had experienced such luck too. At least he didn't some how track them.

When Xegur suddenly jerked his head up, Uli looked around in alarm, noting that Djedann and Ceir also seemed alerted to something. "No?" he replied in confusion at the same time as Wolf, brows drawn together. I really need to get my ears checked if these kids are hearing things I'm missing. As Xegur staggered to his feet, Uli rose with him, putting his good arm out to grip the younger man's shoulder and steady him, though he also held on to the Imperial to stop his from trying to leave the ship.

"Steady on there, you can't leave the ship. Whoever they are, they don't need some half-dead kid collapsing at their feet," he murmured to Xegur, face serious. Half turning around, he then quickly said, "Djedann, if you're planning to investigate, you should take Ceir with you. You two are in the best condition for going back out there. Also, Ceir's a Pantoran, he'll be able to deal with the cold better than the rest of us." He saw out of the corner of his eye Ceir shoot him a look through narrowed yellow eyes, and he looked back at him with a passive face and a slight shrug. It's true, he said mentally.

"I'll stay here, take care of these two." He nodded to the Imperials. "Do you have a blaster I could borrow in case whoever's out there isn't friendly?" The offer was as much about making sure Wolf and his new friend wouldn't try anything if Djedann left as it was about actually getting everyone patched up, and he hoped she had a blaster to spare because he didn't like being without one. It made him feel vulnerable, particularly now he felt like he had to watch over two Imps as well as possibly deal with whatever was firing the blaster outside.
@Eaglerider

Uli had crouched beside Xegur as he explained how he had found them. He had to hold back an internal sigh of relief as the younger man claimed it was his good luck that had lead him to the ship. Everyone in this ship, except perhaps Djedann, had experienced good luck since the ship had crashed, luck that had lead to them surviving. So it didn't seem that extreme that Xegur had experienced such luck too. At least he didn't some how track them.

When Xegur suddenly jerked his head up, Uli looked around in alarm, noting that Djedann and Ceir also seemed alerted to something. "No?" he replied in confusion at the same time as Wolf, brows drawn together. I really need to get my ears checked if these kids are hearing things I'm missing. As Xegur staggered to his feet, Uli rose with him, putting his good arm out to grip the younger man's shoulder and steady him, though he also held on to the Imperial to stop his from trying to leave the ship.

"Steady on there, you can't leave the ship. Whoever they are, they don't need some half-dead kid collapsing at their feet," he murmured to Xegur, face serious. Half turning around, he then quickly said, "Djedann, if you're planning to investigate, you should take Ceir with you. You two are in the best condition for going back out there. Also, Ceir's a Pantoran, he'll be able to deal with the cold better than the rest of us." He saw out of the corner of his eye Ceir shoot him a look through narrowed yellow eyes, and he looked back at him with a passive face and a slight shrug. It's true, he said mentally.

"I'll stay here, take care of these two." He nodded to the Imperials. "Do you have a blaster I could borrow in case whoever's out there isn't friendly?" The offer was as much about making sure Wolf and his new friend wouldn't try anything if Djedann left as it was about actually getting everyone patched up, and he hoped she had a blaster to spare because he didn't like being without one. It made him feel vulnerable, particularly now he felt like he had to watch over two Imps as well as possibly deal with whatever was firing the blaster outside.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@sharkmeat

Adrian grumbles under his breath. Well least if there was any wildlife it scared them away, but for how long? He slowly stood from his location and began to trudge through snow again. He assumed that no one else survived the crash. Least no rebels anyway. With his luck the imperial star destroyer had several of its crew wandering around now throughout the storm. But it didn't seem like anyone was around him... he kept his blaster rifle ready as he walks through the ever increasing blizzard, it felt like it was getting colder by the second.

He saw nothing but snow on the horizon. Fearing an imperial ambush or wildlife. If anything could even live on this desolate planet. Adrian feared freezing out here though. Especially since no real shelter was visible. He didn't know that his blaster fire had alerted others nearby that another person was alive. What planet was this anyway? Some uncharted one? He couldn't remember. He tries to stay warm however he can, but without shelter he knew he wouldn't last too long out in these conditions.

He continued his walking, beginning to get desperate for warmth. Surely something was around here... if he kept walking maybe he could find a cave without some kind of alpha predator inside or something.
@sharkmeat

Adrian grumbles under his breath. Well least if there was any wildlife it scared them away, but for how long? He slowly stood from his location and began to trudge through snow again. He assumed that no one else survived the crash. Least no rebels anyway. With his luck the imperial star destroyer had several of its crew wandering around now throughout the storm. But it didn't seem like anyone was around him... he kept his blaster rifle ready as he walks through the ever increasing blizzard, it felt like it was getting colder by the second.

He saw nothing but snow on the horizon. Fearing an imperial ambush or wildlife. If anything could even live on this desolate planet. Adrian feared freezing out here though. Especially since no real shelter was visible. He didn't know that his blaster fire had alerted others nearby that another person was alive. What planet was this anyway? Some uncharted one? He couldn't remember. He tries to stay warm however he can, but without shelter he knew he wouldn't last too long out in these conditions.

He continued his walking, beginning to get desperate for warmth. Surely something was around here... if he kept walking maybe he could find a cave without some kind of alpha predator inside or something.
Djedann grimaced when Xegur had confirmed her suspicion and watched as Uli steadied the smaller Zabrak. It only worsened her mood. And to make things worse, this rebel expected her to just hand him a weapon and trust his injured self would be able to hold down the cabin if anything were to happen.

It didn't matter much anyway, the fact of the matter was, she had only the one blaster and the hunting knife. She pinched the bridge of her nose again and furrowed her brows. She was growing annoyed but would keep those thoughts to herself for now. She was just too tired to put any more energy into trivial nonsense like that.

"No." She responded after a while, moving towards the glass and staring out into the storm. No flashing lights, no shadowy figures, no nothing. "And I don't think anyone should leave the cabin.." She trailed off, again taking a moment to think. "But I agree with Xegur. We can't just leave them to die out there." She squinted her eyes and kept looking for any sign of whoever was out there. "If we can't see them then they certainly can't see us. Which means they're not firing at the ship." she concluded before finally turning away from the glass.

Djedann didn't at all feel comfortable leaving her ship with strangers but she at least trusted that Uli wouldn't try anything.

"Monty, I'll be needing that coat." She didn't want to demand it from him and kept her tone as plain as she could. Though she couldn't hide the slight impatience. The sooner she could get this over with the sooner she could finally sit down and rest.

While she waited for Monty to take off the coat she went towards the butchered animal and retrieved her knife, handing it hilt-first over to Uli. "It's no blaster. But I'm not taking any risks with whoever's out there." She said. Once Uli took the knife she motioned towards the dead animal with her head. "There's a sizable femur in there. It should work as an ankle splint," she instructed. Part of her also wanted to threaten him that if anything were to happen to this ship, he'd have more than her to answer to. But she felt it would have been unnecessary.

Ceir went to grab Uli's discarded jacket without being told, catching on to Djedann's hastiness. Hopefully, the larger size would provide more cover from the freezing winds. He gave a silent nod to Djedann to let her know he was ready. And once Monty was able to remove the parka, Djedann slipped it on and gave the Pantoran a nod back.

And with that, the door slid open and the pair set out into the snow and towards the northeast. Djedann reasoned that whoever was out there was most likely another crash survivor. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to venture too far.

@BroomHare
Djedann grimaced when Xegur had confirmed her suspicion and watched as Uli steadied the smaller Zabrak. It only worsened her mood. And to make things worse, this rebel expected her to just hand him a weapon and trust his injured self would be able to hold down the cabin if anything were to happen.

It didn't matter much anyway, the fact of the matter was, she had only the one blaster and the hunting knife. She pinched the bridge of her nose again and furrowed her brows. She was growing annoyed but would keep those thoughts to herself for now. She was just too tired to put any more energy into trivial nonsense like that.

"No." She responded after a while, moving towards the glass and staring out into the storm. No flashing lights, no shadowy figures, no nothing. "And I don't think anyone should leave the cabin.." She trailed off, again taking a moment to think. "But I agree with Xegur. We can't just leave them to die out there." She squinted her eyes and kept looking for any sign of whoever was out there. "If we can't see them then they certainly can't see us. Which means they're not firing at the ship." she concluded before finally turning away from the glass.

Djedann didn't at all feel comfortable leaving her ship with strangers but she at least trusted that Uli wouldn't try anything.

"Monty, I'll be needing that coat." She didn't want to demand it from him and kept her tone as plain as she could. Though she couldn't hide the slight impatience. The sooner she could get this over with the sooner she could finally sit down and rest.

While she waited for Monty to take off the coat she went towards the butchered animal and retrieved her knife, handing it hilt-first over to Uli. "It's no blaster. But I'm not taking any risks with whoever's out there." She said. Once Uli took the knife she motioned towards the dead animal with her head. "There's a sizable femur in there. It should work as an ankle splint," she instructed. Part of her also wanted to threaten him that if anything were to happen to this ship, he'd have more than her to answer to. But she felt it would have been unnecessary.

Ceir went to grab Uli's discarded jacket without being told, catching on to Djedann's hastiness. Hopefully, the larger size would provide more cover from the freezing winds. He gave a silent nod to Djedann to let her know he was ready. And once Monty was able to remove the parka, Djedann slipped it on and gave the Pantoran a nod back.

And with that, the door slid open and the pair set out into the snow and towards the northeast. Djedann reasoned that whoever was out there was most likely another crash survivor. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to venture too far.

@BroomHare
@ResidentLunatic

Monty glanced to the young Zabrack as he looked to him for answers, but Uli beat him to it, directing Djedann and his Pantoran friend out into the cold. He didn't miss the rebel's wording "You can't leave the cabin," but all things considered, what he said about the kid being half-dead was true, and realistically speaking, that was the last thing he needed. The rest of his crew was gone, unless whoever it was blundering around out there in the snow was one of his; losing the only man he had left would be a catastrophe... to let alone how much comfort it was to not be the only Imp in the room.

"He's right, Oacoa, you're more good to all of us, whoever's out there included, alive in here than dead out in the snow."

That said, he followed Djedann's gaze out the window, searching for signs of life, but he couldn't see through the storm any better than she could (in fact, his age and position on the floor made his view distinctly worse). Still, he didn't but glance away from it as she asked him to surrender his coat.

With a some reluctance, the commander leaned forward and shimmied his way out, frowning at the immediate loss of heat but keeping those grumblings to himself. She needed it more than he did. As she took it and left, he grimaced again as the wind swept in and momentarily battered him, grumbling a touch as he brushed the freshly acquired snow out of his hair.

Wolf had had several questions: what her plan was to find them, how they were going to communicate with them if they got lost or needed help… and what happened if whoever was out there wasn't friendly. He hadn't had the time to ask any of those things before Djedann and Ceir headed out into the storm though, and he didn't see the point in sinking their morale by asking them now. So he sat, for a moment or two, in silence, watching the door where they'd left.

After a few seconds of that, however, he decide the silence wasn't going to do either, and he glanced up to the freshly armed rebel before them. "So," he said, gesturing back to the animal on the dash, "That's what the sudden butchery was for." He tossed his head lightly, "Bit of a relief there; for a second I thought she'd finally snapped and was coming for me next," he said with a raspy chuckle.
@ResidentLunatic

Monty glanced to the young Zabrack as he looked to him for answers, but Uli beat him to it, directing Djedann and his Pantoran friend out into the cold. He didn't miss the rebel's wording "You can't leave the cabin," but all things considered, what he said about the kid being half-dead was true, and realistically speaking, that was the last thing he needed. The rest of his crew was gone, unless whoever it was blundering around out there in the snow was one of his; losing the only man he had left would be a catastrophe... to let alone how much comfort it was to not be the only Imp in the room.

"He's right, Oacoa, you're more good to all of us, whoever's out there included, alive in here than dead out in the snow."

That said, he followed Djedann's gaze out the window, searching for signs of life, but he couldn't see through the storm any better than she could (in fact, his age and position on the floor made his view distinctly worse). Still, he didn't but glance away from it as she asked him to surrender his coat.

With a some reluctance, the commander leaned forward and shimmied his way out, frowning at the immediate loss of heat but keeping those grumblings to himself. She needed it more than he did. As she took it and left, he grimaced again as the wind swept in and momentarily battered him, grumbling a touch as he brushed the freshly acquired snow out of his hair.

Wolf had had several questions: what her plan was to find them, how they were going to communicate with them if they got lost or needed help… and what happened if whoever was out there wasn't friendly. He hadn't had the time to ask any of those things before Djedann and Ceir headed out into the storm though, and he didn't see the point in sinking their morale by asking them now. So he sat, for a moment or two, in silence, watching the door where they'd left.

After a few seconds of that, however, he decide the silence wasn't going to do either, and he glanced up to the freshly armed rebel before them. "So," he said, gesturing back to the animal on the dash, "That's what the sudden butchery was for." He tossed his head lightly, "Bit of a relief there; for a second I thought she'd finally snapped and was coming for me next," he said with a raspy chuckle.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Xegur knew that was meant to be a joke but he still tensed up at the thought, he allowed himself to sink back down to the floor next to Monty. He knew he was likely being used by the empire, after all his promotion had only happened because he let it slip that he was force sensitive, other than that he'd always been considered to be of less value than dirt. This commander had been different, or at the very least a better actor. Wolf hadn't been outwardly disgusted by him at first, and he had to admit the way he lit up when the Zabrak entered the ship had been uplifting.

He figured that is was likely misguided but the young man found himself attached to Wolf. He folded his legs and leaned his back against the wall focusing his energy on creating a bubble of warmth using the force. He shut his eyes and exhaled, if questioned he'd claim to just be one of those people who was always really warm to the touch. "Sir, if you'd prefer I can splint your leg for you. I learned some basic medicine as a nightbrother."

@Violetah
Xegur knew that was meant to be a joke but he still tensed up at the thought, he allowed himself to sink back down to the floor next to Monty. He knew he was likely being used by the empire, after all his promotion had only happened because he let it slip that he was force sensitive, other than that he'd always been considered to be of less value than dirt. This commander had been different, or at the very least a better actor. Wolf hadn't been outwardly disgusted by him at first, and he had to admit the way he lit up when the Zabrak entered the ship had been uplifting.

He figured that is was likely misguided but the young man found himself attached to Wolf. He folded his legs and leaned his back against the wall focusing his energy on creating a bubble of warmth using the force. He shut his eyes and exhaled, if questioned he'd claim to just be one of those people who was always really warm to the touch. "Sir, if you'd prefer I can splint your leg for you. I learned some basic medicine as a nightbrother."

@Violetah
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Eaglerider

Uli gave Djedann a nod and a quiet, "Thanks. I understand, and it's better than nothing," when she handed him the knife. Taking it with his good hand, he then stood by quietly as Djedann and Ceir prepared to leave the ship. As they exited he murmured quietly, "May the Force be with you." Though it was so quiet it was unlikely they would hear. He felt a tightness in his chest as he watched the other Rebel leave, worried about the young man he viewed more like a boy. He hoped whoever was out there wasn't much of a threat; he wasn't sure he would forgive himself if Ceir got hurt or killed. He had no idea what he would say to Nyoxi if his instructions got one of her ship techs killed.

Wolf's joke about Djedann's pulled Uli's mind away from his worry for his fellow survivor and back to the two Imperials in the ship. It prompted a slight smile, and for him to say, "Well, I hope they're not gone long. The cold might make her worse." When Xegur offered to splint Wolf's leg, Uli said before Wolf could get a word in, "If you know how to do it, do it. You two should probably get away from the door, too. In case someone comes barging in; I don't want to be tripping over you."
@Eaglerider

Uli gave Djedann a nod and a quiet, "Thanks. I understand, and it's better than nothing," when she handed him the knife. Taking it with his good hand, he then stood by quietly as Djedann and Ceir prepared to leave the ship. As they exited he murmured quietly, "May the Force be with you." Though it was so quiet it was unlikely they would hear. He felt a tightness in his chest as he watched the other Rebel leave, worried about the young man he viewed more like a boy. He hoped whoever was out there wasn't much of a threat; he wasn't sure he would forgive himself if Ceir got hurt or killed. He had no idea what he would say to Nyoxi if his instructions got one of her ship techs killed.

Wolf's joke about Djedann's pulled Uli's mind away from his worry for his fellow survivor and back to the two Imperials in the ship. It prompted a slight smile, and for him to say, "Well, I hope they're not gone long. The cold might make her worse." When Xegur offered to splint Wolf's leg, Uli said before Wolf could get a word in, "If you know how to do it, do it. You two should probably get away from the door, too. In case someone comes barging in; I don't want to be tripping over you."
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@sharkmeat

Adrian looked around the winter mess. He was starting to freeze as he sat down in the snow. He trying to get warm again. He didn't see anything around him as he surveyed his surroundings. He couldn't even see the wreck from where he came from. He could only hear the wind howling over the hill he took shelter at. He sighs, no place for a fire, and he didn't want to drain his blaster rifle already in case of an imperial or wild animal...

After awhile he stood and began to follow the hill. It was warmer away from the wind. He shivering though as he moved no winter gear and on a barren planet. Just his luck. Hopefully there was an intact ship somewhere least as a shelter for the night or day. Whatever the time was.
@sharkmeat

Adrian looked around the winter mess. He was starting to freeze as he sat down in the snow. He trying to get warm again. He didn't see anything around him as he surveyed his surroundings. He couldn't even see the wreck from where he came from. He could only hear the wind howling over the hill he took shelter at. He sighs, no place for a fire, and he didn't want to drain his blaster rifle already in case of an imperial or wild animal...

After awhile he stood and began to follow the hill. It was warmer away from the wind. He shivering though as he moved no winter gear and on a barren planet. Just his luck. Hopefully there was an intact ship somewhere least as a shelter for the night or day. Whatever the time was.
@BroomHare

Djedann knew she probably made a mistake not making any kind of real plan. But she had little to no patience left to facilitate any more conversation. As the two ventured farther and farther from the ship, she hoped she wouldn't come to regret her decision. But she briefly glanced over at Ceir who looked absolutely miserable to be back outside in this weather and felt a little guilty.

They made it a few hundred yards from the ship when Ceir felt Djedann's hand on his chest, stopping him from going any farther.

"Until we get some indication from them as to where they are, we're not going any farther. It's too dangerous." The small woman explained. Ceir looked behind them to see that the ship was barely visible now. That's when Djedann drew her blaster and aimed it straight up in the air. She fired three times and waited, hoping the bright lasers would serve as a sort of beacon for whoever was out there.

"There!" Ceir put his hand on Djedann's shoulder and pointed to somewhere on the snowy horizon. She had to squint her eyes to see what he was pointing to; what looked like a humanoid figure staggering through the harsh winds. The Pantoran cupped his hands over his mouth "Hey!" he shouted as loud as he could.

Djedann watched with caution as Ceir began to wave his arms to try and grab the stranger's attention, unable to tell if they had any kind of weapon drawn.
@BroomHare

Djedann knew she probably made a mistake not making any kind of real plan. But she had little to no patience left to facilitate any more conversation. As the two ventured farther and farther from the ship, she hoped she wouldn't come to regret her decision. But she briefly glanced over at Ceir who looked absolutely miserable to be back outside in this weather and felt a little guilty.

They made it a few hundred yards from the ship when Ceir felt Djedann's hand on his chest, stopping him from going any farther.

"Until we get some indication from them as to where they are, we're not going any farther. It's too dangerous." The small woman explained. Ceir looked behind them to see that the ship was barely visible now. That's when Djedann drew her blaster and aimed it straight up in the air. She fired three times and waited, hoping the bright lasers would serve as a sort of beacon for whoever was out there.

"There!" Ceir put his hand on Djedann's shoulder and pointed to somewhere on the snowy horizon. She had to squint her eyes to see what he was pointing to; what looked like a humanoid figure staggering through the harsh winds. The Pantoran cupped his hands over his mouth "Hey!" he shouted as loud as he could.

Djedann watched with caution as Ceir began to wave his arms to try and grab the stranger's attention, unable to tell if they had any kind of weapon drawn.
@ResidentLunatic

Monty relaxed some as Xegur eased back down beside him, glad that the young man wasn't going to fight them on it. He hadn't really expected him to, but it was a relief nonetheless.

"There's a lad…." he murmured, almost to himself.

At Uli's joking reply to his own, the commander pumped his brows and pulled a brief face. "For all our sakes, I hope not!"

"Sir, if you'd prefer, I can splint your leg for you. I learned some basic medicine as a Nightbrother."

Wolf glanced over and was about to reply when Uli beat him to it.

"If you know how to do it, do it."

Wolf mentally shrugged. Alright then. It was probably easier with the use of two arms, and if he was completely honest, he was more comfortable with his own crew member patching him up anyway.

"You two should probably get away from the door, too. In case someone comes barging in; I don't want to be tripping over you."

Ah. That was more of a problem. He was right… It just wasn't going to be fun. He stared at a speck of grime on the floor for a long moment, mentally steeling himself. "Alright Oucoa… Don't know how long they're gonna be out there, so we'd better be out of the way before we start splinting…. I'm gonna need you to help me up." Wolf didn't like asking for that help, especially given that he'd just mentally agreed that the kid was half-dead, but between the broken ankle, the bruised ribs and how long he'd been on the floor at this point… he wasn't going to manage it on his own.

That said, with or without his crewman's help, the commander did start, very slowly,
to push himself up off the floor, teeth grit tightly.

Then thee shots sounded outside the cabin. Wolf whipped his eyes over to the front viewport, wide-eyed. Then he shifted gaze to the rebel, brows raised high.
@ResidentLunatic

Monty relaxed some as Xegur eased back down beside him, glad that the young man wasn't going to fight them on it. He hadn't really expected him to, but it was a relief nonetheless.

"There's a lad…." he murmured, almost to himself.

At Uli's joking reply to his own, the commander pumped his brows and pulled a brief face. "For all our sakes, I hope not!"

"Sir, if you'd prefer, I can splint your leg for you. I learned some basic medicine as a Nightbrother."

Wolf glanced over and was about to reply when Uli beat him to it.

"If you know how to do it, do it."

Wolf mentally shrugged. Alright then. It was probably easier with the use of two arms, and if he was completely honest, he was more comfortable with his own crew member patching him up anyway.

"You two should probably get away from the door, too. In case someone comes barging in; I don't want to be tripping over you."

Ah. That was more of a problem. He was right… It just wasn't going to be fun. He stared at a speck of grime on the floor for a long moment, mentally steeling himself. "Alright Oucoa… Don't know how long they're gonna be out there, so we'd better be out of the way before we start splinting…. I'm gonna need you to help me up." Wolf didn't like asking for that help, especially given that he'd just mentally agreed that the kid was half-dead, but between the broken ankle, the bruised ribs and how long he'd been on the floor at this point… he wasn't going to manage it on his own.

That said, with or without his crewman's help, the commander did start, very slowly,
to push himself up off the floor, teeth grit tightly.

Then thee shots sounded outside the cabin. Wolf whipped his eyes over to the front viewport, wide-eyed. Then he shifted gaze to the rebel, brows raised high.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@Violetah

He slung the taller man's arm around his shoulders, and gripped his waist as gently as possible helping him to rise the rest of the way up. When the shots fired the Zabrak gritted his teeth in a quiet snarl, he wished he'd armed himself before leaving the ship. "Sir I'm going to get you to the back corner, ready?"

He braced the commander's weight against himself and aided in moving the man, he wanted to be sure Wolf was far away from the door and any possible hostiles. Once the other man was seated Xegur set to work gathering the necessities he would require for splinting the commander's leg. While doing so he found a snapped bone that could prove useful as a means of defense. He tucked it into his belt and returned to Wolf's side.

He set to work splinting his superior, he did his best to be gentle, and to remember everything he'd been taught as a nightbrother. He was no medic, but his actions were practiced and methodical, the split wasn't pretty but it would serve its purpose well. "That should hold for now sir...sorry there isn't anything more I can do." He remained kneeling by the older man waiting for the outcome of their predicament. He shut his eyes and reached out with the force. He wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, or if any good would come of it but he focused all the same. Childishly hoping that he'd be able to gleen some information on the person with the blaster.

He opened his eyes again feeling winded, and nome the wiser about their situation. He heaved in a breath and sighed, stupid useless force sensitivity. He brought his knuckles up to his mouth to stifle any further harsh breaths. He didn't need to rouse any suspicion, well anymore suspicion. The stigma of his chosen side was already enough of a shadow above his head. No need to give the rebels any more incentive to shoot commander Wolf, and himself.

"I hope the blaster fire is from one of us sir, it wouldn't sit right knowing I was the only other member of you crew to escape the crash... especially since I wasn't even supposed to be on board."
@Violetah

He slung the taller man's arm around his shoulders, and gripped his waist as gently as possible helping him to rise the rest of the way up. When the shots fired the Zabrak gritted his teeth in a quiet snarl, he wished he'd armed himself before leaving the ship. "Sir I'm going to get you to the back corner, ready?"

He braced the commander's weight against himself and aided in moving the man, he wanted to be sure Wolf was far away from the door and any possible hostiles. Once the other man was seated Xegur set to work gathering the necessities he would require for splinting the commander's leg. While doing so he found a snapped bone that could prove useful as a means of defense. He tucked it into his belt and returned to Wolf's side.

He set to work splinting his superior, he did his best to be gentle, and to remember everything he'd been taught as a nightbrother. He was no medic, but his actions were practiced and methodical, the split wasn't pretty but it would serve its purpose well. "That should hold for now sir...sorry there isn't anything more I can do." He remained kneeling by the older man waiting for the outcome of their predicament. He shut his eyes and reached out with the force. He wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, or if any good would come of it but he focused all the same. Childishly hoping that he'd be able to gleen some information on the person with the blaster.

He opened his eyes again feeling winded, and nome the wiser about their situation. He heaved in a breath and sighed, stupid useless force sensitivity. He brought his knuckles up to his mouth to stifle any further harsh breaths. He didn't need to rouse any suspicion, well anymore suspicion. The stigma of his chosen side was already enough of a shadow above his head. No need to give the rebels any more incentive to shoot commander Wolf, and himself.

"I hope the blaster fire is from one of us sir, it wouldn't sit right knowing I was the only other member of you crew to escape the crash... especially since I wasn't even supposed to be on board."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8