Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Vampires at Nigh!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
(Ahaha! I get'cha. Ivor is gonna be a little perturbed by him suddenly leaving, for sure.)

Ivor was watching for his reaction, his golden gaze flickering all over his expressions and then his reaction to the bit of secret information. Perhaps it was too soon, he should've kept it a secret until they both had, at least, offered some sort of way to keep in touch. But his eyes narrowed a little at his stammering. What did he have to be so afraid of? He wasn't quite sure...

Unless...

He frowned, watching and then reaching out and grabbing his shoulder before he could leave. The hunter stood there, his breath caught in his throat at the feeling of his shoulder and he took a step back as he held his hand within his other. His heart skipped a beat. How could he not have noticed or reacted upon his instincts? This was a vampire.

Why was he getting so hesitant to do something about it?

"You..." he started, very unsure how to finish as he reached for the flintlock in his coat.
(Ahaha! I get'cha. Ivor is gonna be a little perturbed by him suddenly leaving, for sure.)

Ivor was watching for his reaction, his golden gaze flickering all over his expressions and then his reaction to the bit of secret information. Perhaps it was too soon, he should've kept it a secret until they both had, at least, offered some sort of way to keep in touch. But his eyes narrowed a little at his stammering. What did he have to be so afraid of? He wasn't quite sure...

Unless...

He frowned, watching and then reaching out and grabbing his shoulder before he could leave. The hunter stood there, his breath caught in his throat at the feeling of his shoulder and he took a step back as he held his hand within his other. His heart skipped a beat. How could he not have noticed or reacted upon his instincts? This was a vampire.

Why was he getting so hesitant to do something about it?

"You..." he started, very unsure how to finish as he reached for the flintlock in his coat.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
((xD age does that to people, makes them not as smooooooth-))

He felt a hand on his shoulders and for whatever reasons that he does not know of he didn't continue but froze in his steps. His breathing hitched at the touch and sped up soon after, even though he hadn't needed to repeat the action for nearly as long as he can remember. Az was sure now that there's no way both of them will walk out the door tonight, and he had a feeling he isn't going to be the one.

Just for that moment, he felt a surge of irritation. He usually isn't one to be enraged easily, but perhaps he'd always wanted to taunt a hunter but never got the chance as they never waited. He didn't know why this one made the difference but he did and the vampire's lips pulled into a humorless smile.

"What are you waiting for? I'm nothing but one of those senseless, descrutive, mindless monsters to you- why stop?" A small part of him wanted to say he didn't mean any of it but he did. Every. Single. Word. "Shoot me like every other one of them you killed." In reality he had no grudge personally against Ivor -he was better than most he'd met before actually- as they were both simply doing what they were tasked with.

His knees were shaking a little, threatening to buckle. A tug was trying to coo his mind to sleep as his back faced the other, either unable or refusing to move his legs.
((xD age does that to people, makes them not as smooooooth-))

He felt a hand on his shoulders and for whatever reasons that he does not know of he didn't continue but froze in his steps. His breathing hitched at the touch and sped up soon after, even though he hadn't needed to repeat the action for nearly as long as he can remember. Az was sure now that there's no way both of them will walk out the door tonight, and he had a feeling he isn't going to be the one.

Just for that moment, he felt a surge of irritation. He usually isn't one to be enraged easily, but perhaps he'd always wanted to taunt a hunter but never got the chance as they never waited. He didn't know why this one made the difference but he did and the vampire's lips pulled into a humorless smile.

"What are you waiting for? I'm nothing but one of those senseless, descrutive, mindless monsters to you- why stop?" A small part of him wanted to say he didn't mean any of it but he did. Every. Single. Word. "Shoot me like every other one of them you killed." In reality he had no grudge personally against Ivor -he was better than most he'd met before actually- as they were both simply doing what they were tasked with.

His knees were shaking a little, threatening to buckle. A tug was trying to coo his mind to sleep as his back faced the other, either unable or refusing to move his legs.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Ivor didn't know what he was expecting from this exchange. Perhaps a friend, or someone he could talk to... get on level with. But now that seemed like it wasn't a possibility... sometimes the world did seem to be that cruel to people. Maybe he was destined to walk alone for the rest of the time on earth, silently protecting everyone's lives while never actually getting to live his.

The male didn't move, his gaze narrowed a little...especially when he smiled at him. His hand gripped the flintlock tightly and he stared at him with a deadly glare. He was gonna feel bad, but now...he didn't like to be teased.

But instead of just shooting him in the heart and killing him that way, he ripped the flintlock out and shoved the butt of the gun to his forehead to knock him out... Or at least tried to.
Ivor didn't know what he was expecting from this exchange. Perhaps a friend, or someone he could talk to... get on level with. But now that seemed like it wasn't a possibility... sometimes the world did seem to be that cruel to people. Maybe he was destined to walk alone for the rest of the time on earth, silently protecting everyone's lives while never actually getting to live his.

The male didn't move, his gaze narrowed a little...especially when he smiled at him. His hand gripped the flintlock tightly and he stared at him with a deadly glare. He was gonna feel bad, but now...he didn't like to be teased.

But instead of just shooting him in the heart and killing him that way, he ripped the flintlock out and shoved the butt of the gun to his forehead to knock him out... Or at least tried to.
cg9IgXW.png ......
He barely wavered from the other's attack, sighing quietly, "You had your chance right there . . . Can't seriously think a physical attack will harm a vampire do you?" It was a shame where the two of them are, and if alternate universes existed than things would've been differant. But unfortunately they were stuck in this and stories rarely gets happy endings. like in children's books. If they get endings at all that is.

Though he didn't carry any weapons, the idea of force taking the pistol crossed his head briefly. Az's eyes were glowing a dim red, their focus seemly casted at the ground. The lightheaded feeling was only enhanced by being knocked on the head, and it finally caught up to him.

A numbing sensation that started what feels like everywhere inside him before reaching to his skin, and he grimaced. It wasn't as violent as a lethal dose could be and he suspected the bartender didn't know just how resilent he can be. Enough however, to make a drip of blood run from the edge of his mouth as the vampire's knees buckled and give out to his weight. "Damn it."

He doubted the other wouldn't kill him when he's uncouncious; guess the others will have to find a new second-in-command then.
He barely wavered from the other's attack, sighing quietly, "You had your chance right there . . . Can't seriously think a physical attack will harm a vampire do you?" It was a shame where the two of them are, and if alternate universes existed than things would've been differant. But unfortunately they were stuck in this and stories rarely gets happy endings. like in children's books. If they get endings at all that is.

Though he didn't carry any weapons, the idea of force taking the pistol crossed his head briefly. Az's eyes were glowing a dim red, their focus seemly casted at the ground. The lightheaded feeling was only enhanced by being knocked on the head, and it finally caught up to him.

A numbing sensation that started what feels like everywhere inside him before reaching to his skin, and he grimaced. It wasn't as violent as a lethal dose could be and he suspected the bartender didn't know just how resilent he can be. Enough however, to make a drip of blood run from the edge of his mouth as the vampire's knees buckled and give out to his weight. "Damn it."

He doubted the other wouldn't kill him when he's uncouncious; guess the others will have to find a new second-in-command then.
sketch shop here!
Ivor stared at him, his gaze narrowed a bit. Of course he knew that, but what was stopping him from shooting? Getting rid of the problem... part of him just wanted to prove him wrong. But...perhaps that was going to do the opposite of what he wanted. The hunter stayed quiet, staring him right in the eye as the vampire's red gaze had finally shown through...

But, then... he watched as the vampire buckled and then flop over with a curse. Ivor stood there, contemplating everything. He could fire a single shot and be done with the vampire. However... there was something else that was going through his mind. So he grunted, offered the bartender a wave as if he had got this, and moved to pick up the unconscious vampire and...well... take him to a secure spot.

After a bit of walking, he had got to that spot and had tied up the vampire's hands to a pole...and then sat down beside him as he waited for the male to wake up... his face still as could be.
Ivor stared at him, his gaze narrowed a bit. Of course he knew that, but what was stopping him from shooting? Getting rid of the problem... part of him just wanted to prove him wrong. But...perhaps that was going to do the opposite of what he wanted. The hunter stayed quiet, staring him right in the eye as the vampire's red gaze had finally shown through...

But, then... he watched as the vampire buckled and then flop over with a curse. Ivor stood there, contemplating everything. He could fire a single shot and be done with the vampire. However... there was something else that was going through his mind. So he grunted, offered the bartender a wave as if he had got this, and moved to pick up the unconscious vampire and...well... take him to a secure spot.

After a bit of walking, he had got to that spot and had tied up the vampire's hands to a pole...and then sat down beside him as he waited for the male to wake up... his face still as could be.
cg9IgXW.png ......
It felt like it had only been a minute, but Az's sure it's been longer. Even through the soft gloves his wrists aches and burns, and even if the poison wasn't an overly large one, it must have taken at least thirty minutes for him to groggily come back again. One of his eyes opened in a small slit, peering into the world only to find that first, he's not in a land of sins, and second someone who's still alive next to him.

How- The amber crack widened and his mouth slightly parted, glaring into the other's straight face. It stayed in a neautral tone for a minute or so before his mind fully comprehended what kind of situation he is in right now. Tugging on his restraints a little, it was convincing enough that he won't escape any time soon, especially not with him feeling as if energy was drained dry of him. Meanwhile, his captor slash predator was sitting right next to him.

Sitting up a little, his eye closer to Ivor moved its iris to look at him, "Why am I still alive? Or is there anything you want from me? Az tried to not sound as flat and cold, but finding it hard to keep the fear and annoyance -and something else he can't name- from spillng from the edge.
It felt like it had only been a minute, but Az's sure it's been longer. Even through the soft gloves his wrists aches and burns, and even if the poison wasn't an overly large one, it must have taken at least thirty minutes for him to groggily come back again. One of his eyes opened in a small slit, peering into the world only to find that first, he's not in a land of sins, and second someone who's still alive next to him.

How- The amber crack widened and his mouth slightly parted, glaring into the other's straight face. It stayed in a neautral tone for a minute or so before his mind fully comprehended what kind of situation he is in right now. Tugging on his restraints a little, it was convincing enough that he won't escape any time soon, especially not with him feeling as if energy was drained dry of him. Meanwhile, his captor slash predator was sitting right next to him.

Sitting up a little, his eye closer to Ivor moved its iris to look at him, "Why am I still alive? Or is there anything you want from me? Az tried to not sound as flat and cold, but finding it hard to keep the fear and annoyance -and something else he can't name- from spillng from the edge.
sketch shop here!
The vampire was stirring, and Ivor's lips pressed into a thin line as he watched him awake. His glare resting onto him for a moment or two before exhaling softly as the vampire tugged his wrists. The hunter didn't seem so amused when the vampire's eyes focused onto him.

The question caused a loud snort to come from his nose as he stared at him, his face hard as stone. He didn't really like the tone of the vampire's voice, but he raised his chin a bit before leaning back. "Because I might have more use for you alive than dead." he answered simply, his tone rather gruff and rumbling. Not at all like the almost sweet tone he had been talking in at the tavern.

"I want to know what it was you were planning..." he glanced to the side before focusing back onto him. "Answer me that, and I might have some blood for you."
The vampire was stirring, and Ivor's lips pressed into a thin line as he watched him awake. His glare resting onto him for a moment or two before exhaling softly as the vampire tugged his wrists. The hunter didn't seem so amused when the vampire's eyes focused onto him.

The question caused a loud snort to come from his nose as he stared at him, his face hard as stone. He didn't really like the tone of the vampire's voice, but he raised his chin a bit before leaning back. "Because I might have more use for you alive than dead." he answered simply, his tone rather gruff and rumbling. Not at all like the almost sweet tone he had been talking in at the tavern.

"I want to know what it was you were planning..." he glanced to the side before focusing back onto him. "Answer me that, and I might have some blood for you."
cg9IgXW.png ......
A sad grin that wasn't out of amusement but more of a way that said "I knew it" at the tone of the other's voice. It's almost entertaining that it can be so easy to predict how a simple of fact of what kind of species he is can change how he's treated. Almost, if he's not being tied firmly against some ...pillar.

"Planning? If you're asking for what I was doing than I was just trying to not starve to nothing." He was more than a bit disgusted at the red lantern flickering in his irises and unsheathed fangs. "I don't need whatever you have to give." He lied, though apparently his body didn't agree. Still refusing to face the other, Az wondered how much the other knew about himself, or if they were regarding the question at himself personally or something bigger.

A sad grin that wasn't out of amusement but more of a way that said "I knew it" at the tone of the other's voice. It's almost entertaining that it can be so easy to predict how a simple of fact of what kind of species he is can change how he's treated. Almost, if he's not being tied firmly against some ...pillar.

"Planning? If you're asking for what I was doing than I was just trying to not starve to nothing." He was more than a bit disgusted at the red lantern flickering in his irises and unsheathed fangs. "I don't need whatever you have to give." He lied, though apparently his body didn't agree. Still refusing to face the other, Az wondered how much the other knew about himself, or if they were regarding the question at himself personally or something bigger.

sketch shop here!
Ivor huffed softly at the grin that had covered the vampire's face. He wanted to demand what was so entertaining that had warranted the vampire to smile...but he cut back. After all, he didn't mind the other's company just a moment ago. So the hunter glared at him as he situated himself again and then pressed his hand against the bar he was tied to.

"By killing people." he growled gently, "By stealing their blood. You went to a tavern thinking you would have an easy meal, someone no one would miss. But yet... you don't know the half of what people miss when a vampire takes someone from the flock." he hissed, pain laced in his tone as he pushed off from the bar and stood.

"You most definitely need blood. I'm offering it to you in exchange for whatever information you can give me about other vampires in London. Either that, or I have no qualms about leaving you here, tied up and starving." That was a lie. Something in his gut bucked at the threat he was giving, but he masked the slight pang of guilt that shot through his heart.

After all. This vampire wouldn't feel anything for him in return. Why should he care if they suffered?
Ivor huffed softly at the grin that had covered the vampire's face. He wanted to demand what was so entertaining that had warranted the vampire to smile...but he cut back. After all, he didn't mind the other's company just a moment ago. So the hunter glared at him as he situated himself again and then pressed his hand against the bar he was tied to.

"By killing people." he growled gently, "By stealing their blood. You went to a tavern thinking you would have an easy meal, someone no one would miss. But yet... you don't know the half of what people miss when a vampire takes someone from the flock." he hissed, pain laced in his tone as he pushed off from the bar and stood.

"You most definitely need blood. I'm offering it to you in exchange for whatever information you can give me about other vampires in London. Either that, or I have no qualms about leaving you here, tied up and starving." That was a lie. Something in his gut bucked at the threat he was giving, but he masked the slight pang of guilt that shot through his heart.

After all. This vampire wouldn't feel anything for him in return. Why should he care if they suffered?
cg9IgXW.png ......
He lurched up suddenly at the other's words, making the poll rattle a little but the ropes held him back. Ugly red snakes were starting to imprint onto his flesh but he didn't care. The two glowing red bulbs glared straight at the other, his words bitter and and dripping with venom, "You know nothing of what I've been through. You know nothing of my past life. So don't tell me what I know of because if you think I am here because I'm some idiot like the rest of them, then I'm sorry to dissapoint you." A snarl threatened to rip out and he was shaking ever so slightly.

He didn't look up when the other stood. He just stared at the ground, sitting with his legs half crossed. Azael wanted to say the offer wasn't tempting at all and he was better than working with someone like the other, that he didn't feel panick from the threat but that would only be lying to himself. It wasn't pleasant negotiating a deal where you held no cards.

This won't turnout well and he knew it. Between being left here and most likely going to be killed once day light comes, or betraying a loyalty he'd kept for centuries ... They say that vampires and all the others out there are cruel, but Az thinks humans are just as so. Perhaps even more.

"And what is to stop me from refusing? I'm probably the best chance at exterminating your enemies you and your people would get in a long time."

He hates you. Hes an enemy. He wont care a thing and probably sees you more as a talking animal.
He lurched up suddenly at the other's words, making the poll rattle a little but the ropes held him back. Ugly red snakes were starting to imprint onto his flesh but he didn't care. The two glowing red bulbs glared straight at the other, his words bitter and and dripping with venom, "You know nothing of what I've been through. You know nothing of my past life. So don't tell me what I know of because if you think I am here because I'm some idiot like the rest of them, then I'm sorry to dissapoint you." A snarl threatened to rip out and he was shaking ever so slightly.

He didn't look up when the other stood. He just stared at the ground, sitting with his legs half crossed. Azael wanted to say the offer wasn't tempting at all and he was better than working with someone like the other, that he didn't feel panick from the threat but that would only be lying to himself. It wasn't pleasant negotiating a deal where you held no cards.

This won't turnout well and he knew it. Between being left here and most likely going to be killed once day light comes, or betraying a loyalty he'd kept for centuries ... They say that vampires and all the others out there are cruel, but Az thinks humans are just as so. Perhaps even more.

"And what is to stop me from refusing? I'm probably the best chance at exterminating your enemies you and your people would get in a long time."

He hates you. Hes an enemy. He wont care a thing and probably sees you more as a talking animal.
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12