Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Vampires at Nigh!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
(Ahaha. It's quite alright! xD I do the same thing when I'm unsure.)

"Creativity should be stuck to the good. In my opinion, at least, because people are giving others heart attacks and false superstitions." He glanced towards the counter and walked over towards the counter with him. He watched the interaction between the bar tender and then sat next to him.

He ordered a drink himself, then paid the coin. He made sure to get the weakest stuff..just in case. "So why were you just traveling the streets alone, if you don't mind me asking. Is it just for the drink and the..." he glanced around, "Atmosphere...?" he offered with a flat tone, not having a high opinion of the place - obviously.
(Ahaha. It's quite alright! xD I do the same thing when I'm unsure.)

"Creativity should be stuck to the good. In my opinion, at least, because people are giving others heart attacks and false superstitions." He glanced towards the counter and walked over towards the counter with him. He watched the interaction between the bar tender and then sat next to him.

He ordered a drink himself, then paid the coin. He made sure to get the weakest stuff..just in case. "So why were you just traveling the streets alone, if you don't mind me asking. Is it just for the drink and the..." he glanced around, "Atmosphere...?" he offered with a flat tone, not having a high opinion of the place - obviously.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
"It's questionable at times what's good though. Perhaps the victim had done wrong upon the world, or perhaps the murderer was threatened to die if they do not kill the other . . . The definition of good had certainly blurred over time." He said slowly, careful to not sound as if he knew too much about such things. Watching the other sit down, the idea that the company is probably going to stick around for a bit.

When the bartender brought the drinks over, he didn't immediately go for it. Az didn't usually come for the drinks, or just the general place. He had enough money at least to go somewhere better, but this one was easier to feed off of. The people generally wont' be remembered by the world even if they die. He had no care for "fine" blood or any sort of fanciness. It wasn't something he liked doing -though his body likes it irritably- and only take what he needed. "Walking outside?" He made up a lie right there, "One to get a drink, " not exactly a lie actually, just not the sort of drink one would usually talk about, "and also enjoy myself a little during the walk. It is nice when there's no one around . . . easier to think."
"It's questionable at times what's good though. Perhaps the victim had done wrong upon the world, or perhaps the murderer was threatened to die if they do not kill the other . . . The definition of good had certainly blurred over time." He said slowly, careful to not sound as if he knew too much about such things. Watching the other sit down, the idea that the company is probably going to stick around for a bit.

When the bartender brought the drinks over, he didn't immediately go for it. Az didn't usually come for the drinks, or just the general place. He had enough money at least to go somewhere better, but this one was easier to feed off of. The people generally wont' be remembered by the world even if they die. He had no care for "fine" blood or any sort of fanciness. It wasn't something he liked doing -though his body likes it irritably- and only take what he needed. "Walking outside?" He made up a lie right there, "One to get a drink, " not exactly a lie actually, just not the sort of drink one would usually talk about, "and also enjoy myself a little during the walk. It is nice when there's no one around . . . easier to think."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
The male hummed thoughtfully as he spoke. His body situating itself in the chair as he gripped the newly acquired glass to bring to his lips. He took a drink, and then glanced over cautiously before humming. "I suppose. Though, it does go to question why to get creative with a death if you were acting in self defense. But I guess I digress." he took another drink from his cup.

He sat there quietly. Ivor thinking about things and chewing over his observations. Part of him felt as if he wasright to follow him, another wasn't sure if he was wasting time just sitting here...wasting time and lives. But he flicked his gaze towards the male as he answered his question of being out late. There was a soft nod, and he smiled. "Ah. So my company is bothering to you?" he offered, sitting up straighter and leaning back.
The male hummed thoughtfully as he spoke. His body situating itself in the chair as he gripped the newly acquired glass to bring to his lips. He took a drink, and then glanced over cautiously before humming. "I suppose. Though, it does go to question why to get creative with a death if you were acting in self defense. But I guess I digress." he took another drink from his cup.

He sat there quietly. Ivor thinking about things and chewing over his observations. Part of him felt as if he wasright to follow him, another wasn't sure if he was wasting time just sitting here...wasting time and lives. But he flicked his gaze towards the male as he answered his question of being out late. There was a soft nod, and he smiled. "Ah. So my company is bothering to you?" he offered, sitting up straighter and leaning back.
cg9IgXW.png ......
"Nay, you're a fine company." He bit on his lips when he nearly said "and you smell appetizing too . . .". His eyes under the warm and dim light reflected into a dark orange that had tints of red within. Crossing his legs, Az both wanted the other to leave and finally let the vampire to get what he needed, but liked his company. That the other were more . . . intelligent than most these days. None of that fake glamor many puts on to hide their true emptiness.

"Am I that unpleasant? I do hope not." He managed to let himself smile a little, trying to appear natural without letting himself chill too much.

((sorry for how short it is im on a time run right now but will be back really soon ^^'))
"Nay, you're a fine company." He bit on his lips when he nearly said "and you smell appetizing too . . .". His eyes under the warm and dim light reflected into a dark orange that had tints of red within. Crossing his legs, Az both wanted the other to leave and finally let the vampire to get what he needed, but liked his company. That the other were more . . . intelligent than most these days. None of that fake glamor many puts on to hide their true emptiness.

"Am I that unpleasant? I do hope not." He managed to let himself smile a little, trying to appear natural without letting himself chill too much.

((sorry for how short it is im on a time run right now but will be back really soon ^^'))
sketch shop here!
(It's quite alright! I think until one of them slip, it's gonna be shorter posts of them just talking and trying to put together pieces. :p)

"Ah. I'm glad then." he offered with a soft chuckle, "Wouldn't want to upset someone these days. Not with creative killers at work." he teased before finishing up the last bit of his drink. He had to admit, even if this man was probably a vampire, he didn't mind exchanging conversation with him...nor did he mind the warm, pleasant feeling of the drink going down his throat and into his stomach.

"You? Bad company? Nay. I don't think you're that bad of company." he turned his gaze to rest onto him and...paused a little bit as he caught his eyes. He let out a soft, impressed whistle. "Never noticed how... odd your eye color looked in this light." he murmured slightly in awe.
(It's quite alright! I think until one of them slip, it's gonna be shorter posts of them just talking and trying to put together pieces. :p)

"Ah. I'm glad then." he offered with a soft chuckle, "Wouldn't want to upset someone these days. Not with creative killers at work." he teased before finishing up the last bit of his drink. He had to admit, even if this man was probably a vampire, he didn't mind exchanging conversation with him...nor did he mind the warm, pleasant feeling of the drink going down his throat and into his stomach.

"You? Bad company? Nay. I don't think you're that bad of company." he turned his gaze to rest onto him and...paused a little bit as he caught his eyes. He let out a soft, impressed whistle. "Never noticed how... odd your eye color looked in this light." he murmured slightly in awe.
cg9IgXW.png ......
"That's true." He chuckled, for a moment thinking the other was directing at himself, though dismissed the thought soon enough. He's usually sane enough to keep those details in cover, firing directly at where the bite marks are as an example to mask the wounds so it looks less odd. Destroy the evidences of any sort of supernatural interface. It works so far at least. Flicking his eyes at the other's neck for a moment, his tongue nearly flicked out of his lips.

"Well, that's pleasant to hear." When the other brought up his eyes, he had two reactions at once. For one he would've blushed a little, but unfortunately he didn't have enough blood to have the reaction. The other, is in worry that his eyes had done the giveaway glow; though it seems they had not or else the other would've reacted much more ... dramatically most likely. "They . . . do that." He glanced away out of habit as if to hide something that were never there. "I won't mind buying another one for you . .. if you don't mind." It was genuine, and he nodded at the other's empty glass. His own was only a quarter full, the rest adding a bit of an extra pump to his system. Az found it easier to be, uh intoxicated after the bite.

((Im still considering when to slip or something xD))
"That's true." He chuckled, for a moment thinking the other was directing at himself, though dismissed the thought soon enough. He's usually sane enough to keep those details in cover, firing directly at where the bite marks are as an example to mask the wounds so it looks less odd. Destroy the evidences of any sort of supernatural interface. It works so far at least. Flicking his eyes at the other's neck for a moment, his tongue nearly flicked out of his lips.

"Well, that's pleasant to hear." When the other brought up his eyes, he had two reactions at once. For one he would've blushed a little, but unfortunately he didn't have enough blood to have the reaction. The other, is in worry that his eyes had done the giveaway glow; though it seems they had not or else the other would've reacted much more ... dramatically most likely. "They . . . do that." He glanced away out of habit as if to hide something that were never there. "I won't mind buying another one for you . .. if you don't mind." It was genuine, and he nodded at the other's empty glass. His own was only a quarter full, the rest adding a bit of an extra pump to his system. Az found it easier to be, uh intoxicated after the bite.

((Im still considering when to slip or something xD))
sketch shop here!
(Yee! xD I get you. We'll take it ear by ear)

Ivor gave a soft chuckle. He leaned forwards a bit as he thought about it. But his gaze kept onto him as he answered about his eyes. The glance away put a sharp drop in his stomach, as if he knew that he was gonna be trouble. But he decided to overlook it...for now. Maybe he just was embarrassed... it was kind of weird for him to offer such a compliment to a complete stranger. "It's interesting." he offered.

Azael offered to get him another drink and Ivor looked down towards his cup in his hands. He hummed, as if he was trying to decide if he wanted another drink or not. "I suppose I wouldn't mind another." he smiled toward him, "Thank you for offering." he let go of it and rested his palms against the counter.
(Yee! xD I get you. We'll take it ear by ear)

Ivor gave a soft chuckle. He leaned forwards a bit as he thought about it. But his gaze kept onto him as he answered about his eyes. The glance away put a sharp drop in his stomach, as if he knew that he was gonna be trouble. But he decided to overlook it...for now. Maybe he just was embarrassed... it was kind of weird for him to offer such a compliment to a complete stranger. "It's interesting." he offered.

Azael offered to get him another drink and Ivor looked down towards his cup in his hands. He hummed, as if he was trying to decide if he wanted another drink or not. "I suppose I wouldn't mind another." he smiled toward him, "Thank you for offering." he let go of it and rested his palms against the counter.
cg9IgXW.png ......
"I wouldn't say yours are common either." Az chimed, "Not in a bad way though, not at all." He'd been doing fine at catching the moment whenever a tail would slip, but how long this he can keep up is hard to tell. The tavern was neither a loud nor quiet place, and it suited him just fine that way.

Softly grinning at the other's resbonse, "My pleasure." When the bartender came over he pulled out a couple more coins with the leather clad hand. Handing them to the other man, who then left to bring over another as soon as the order came out of Az's lips. "Mind if I ask for your name?" He already settled on the idea that the other is someone he wouldn't beable to kill. Some found it fun to seduce their victim before slitting their throats; he found it hard to kill someone once you'get to know them, even only for a little.
"I wouldn't say yours are common either." Az chimed, "Not in a bad way though, not at all." He'd been doing fine at catching the moment whenever a tail would slip, but how long this he can keep up is hard to tell. The tavern was neither a loud nor quiet place, and it suited him just fine that way.

Softly grinning at the other's resbonse, "My pleasure." When the bartender came over he pulled out a couple more coins with the leather clad hand. Handing them to the other man, who then left to bring over another as soon as the order came out of Az's lips. "Mind if I ask for your name?" He already settled on the idea that the other is someone he wouldn't beable to kill. Some found it fun to seduce their victim before slitting their throats; he found it hard to kill someone once you'get to know them, even only for a little.
sketch shop here!
Ivor hummed with a small smile. "Oh? Why thank you..." Was he... flirting? The hunter shifted awkwardly in his seat, unsure how to take the compliment. It wasn't like he wasn't complimented before, but it definitely caught him off guard when it was someone he was supposed to be hunting and/or watching.

But as he pulled out the coins and got another glass for him, he nodded and took it in his hands to stop him from doing something...stupid with them. Ivor glanced back towards him as he asked for a name, to which he hummed thoughtfully. "Ivor." he offered. "And what might yours be?" Maybe a name would help him in his never ending fence-sitting act on whether or not this man was a vampire.

...Was it bad he almost hoping he was just barking up the wrong tree?
Ivor hummed with a small smile. "Oh? Why thank you..." Was he... flirting? The hunter shifted awkwardly in his seat, unsure how to take the compliment. It wasn't like he wasn't complimented before, but it definitely caught him off guard when it was someone he was supposed to be hunting and/or watching.

But as he pulled out the coins and got another glass for him, he nodded and took it in his hands to stop him from doing something...stupid with them. Ivor glanced back towards him as he asked for a name, to which he hummed thoughtfully. "Ivor." he offered. "And what might yours be?" Maybe a name would help him in his never ending fence-sitting act on whether or not this man was a vampire.

...Was it bad he almost hoping he was just barking up the wrong tree?
cg9IgXW.png ......
More things than one can think ran through his hide in those mere moments, as if he delayed any longer it would seem suspicious one have to think to say their name. He wasn't famous, not like those who bathe in glory of immortalization for a couple decades only to be slain due to publicity. Why else could he have survived this long ... Long enough that these days he'd even doubted what's the point of surviving as there's no joy to life no longer.

Az didn't regonize the other's name, though that might be from either the alcohol or the lack of what's supposed to be in his flesh right now. Deciding to take this honestly, he wondered if tonight's the last night he'll stay in this world. Regretable that he never got to settle down and find someone before leaving then ...

"That's a lovely name you have ..." His voice was a tad bit quieter after, "And my name's Azael."
More things than one can think ran through his hide in those mere moments, as if he delayed any longer it would seem suspicious one have to think to say their name. He wasn't famous, not like those who bathe in glory of immortalization for a couple decades only to be slain due to publicity. Why else could he have survived this long ... Long enough that these days he'd even doubted what's the point of surviving as there's no joy to life no longer.

Az didn't regonize the other's name, though that might be from either the alcohol or the lack of what's supposed to be in his flesh right now. Deciding to take this honestly, he wondered if tonight's the last night he'll stay in this world. Regretable that he never got to settle down and find someone before leaving then ...

"That's a lovely name you have ..." His voice was a tad bit quieter after, "And my name's Azael."
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12