Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 282 283
Ryu wiced slightly snd smiled. “It’s ok. I’m used to it.” The teen could feel some pain from the punch from earlier, and this only seemed to add to that. “Maybe we should get you that bath. It’s starting to get a bit hot in here.”
Ryu wiced slightly snd smiled. “It’s ok. I’m used to it.” The teen could feel some pain from the punch from earlier, and this only seemed to add to that. “Maybe we should get you that bath. It’s starting to get a bit hot in here.”
Savannah frowned. "I'm still sorry."
Savannah frowned. "I'm still sorry."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ryu nodded and patted Savannah on the head. “It’s ok. I should’ve warned you, though I’ll be sure to keep clear of your legs next time.” The teen then moved towards the exit of the fort. “Do you want me to carry you to the bath?”
Ryu nodded and patted Savannah on the head. “It’s ok. I should’ve warned you, though I’ll be sure to keep clear of your legs next time.” The teen then moved towards the exit of the fort. “Do you want me to carry you to the bath?”
Savannah nodded, then made a small hole in the top of the fort that she stuck her head out of.
Savannah nodded, then made a small hole in the top of the fort that she stuck her head out of.
Ryu couldn’t help giggle at the sight as he stood and moved closer to her, trying to remove the pillows around her head. “I don’t know wheather or not we should wait for Li to help with this, but I don’t think it’ll be that hard.” If anything, it would certainly help if they did have kids, but that was a long way off.
Ryu couldn’t help giggle at the sight as he stood and moved closer to her, trying to remove the pillows around her head. “I don’t know wheather or not we should wait for Li to help with this, but I don’t think it’ll be that hard.” If anything, it would certainly help if they did have kids, but that was a long way off.
Savannah laughs, then Lily walks in.
Savannah laughs, then Lily walks in.
Ryu glanced at Lily and felt a bit awkward now. “I was just going to help Sav with her bath. I figured fresh water would help to clean the wound.”
Ryu glanced at Lily and felt a bit awkward now. “I was just going to help Sav with her bath. I figured fresh water would help to clean the wound.”
Lily nodded. "Send someone to find me if something goes wrong."
Lily nodded. "Send someone to find me if something goes wrong."
Ryu was not expecting her to say that of all things and nodded. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” The teen then picked up Savannah and began to move towards the bathroom attached to their room.
Ryu was not expecting her to say that of all things and nodded. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” The teen then picked up Savannah and began to move towards the bathroom attached to their room.
Lily walked out, an Savannah waves her legs back and forth.
Lily walked out, an Savannah waves her legs back and forth.
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 282 283