Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 282 283
“My bad. I just figured it would be best to do that as soon as possible.” The teen then returned to her side and could almost imagine Savannah without clothes. “I’m sure you would’ve looked nice, either way.” His smile then widened slightly on one end.
“My bad. I just figured it would be best to do that as soon as possible.” The teen then returned to her side and could almost imagine Savannah without clothes. “I’m sure you would’ve looked nice, either way.” His smile then widened slightly on one end.
"I dont think I want to know what you are thinking." Savannah says, leaning against him
"I dont think I want to know what you are thinking." Savannah says, leaning against him
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
“Don’t worry. I’m not that much of a pervert. After all, I only have eyes for you, my dear.” The teen then gave a light chuckle as he kissed her cheek.
“Don’t worry. I’m not that much of a pervert. After all, I only have eyes for you, my dear.” The teen then gave a light chuckle as he kissed her cheek.
Savannah smiles. "You like my fort?"
Savannah smiles. "You like my fort?"
“It certainly helps with privacy. I’m surprised it’s so big in in the first place. It looks smaller on the outside.” Of course, that could have just been because she was practically on top of him.
“It certainly helps with privacy. I’m surprised it’s so big in in the first place. It looks smaller on the outside.” Of course, that could have just been because she was practically on top of him.
Savannah laughs. "And its soft."
Savannah laughs. "And its soft."
“Just like you.” The teen then ran his hands through her hair and gently kissed her on the forehead.
“Just like you.” The teen then ran his hands through her hair and gently kissed her on the forehead.
Savannah smiles, then kissed him. "We agreed that i wasnt soft."
Savannah smiles, then kissed him. "We agreed that i wasnt soft."
“True.” The teen then returned the kiss, and his warm hands trailed under her shirt. “It’s also pretty warm in here as well.”
“True.” The teen then returned the kiss, and his warm hands trailed under her shirt. “It’s also pretty warm in here as well.”
Savannah purred. She nuzzles his neck.
Savannah purred. She nuzzles his neck.
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 282 283