Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 282 283
“You sound just like a cat. I wonder what else makes you purr.” The teen then moved his hands around and began to kiss her collarbone.
“You sound just like a cat. I wonder what else makes you purr.” The teen then moved his hands around and began to kiss her collarbone.
Savannah wrapped her arms around his torso. "You may never know."
Savannah wrapped her arms around his torso. "You may never know."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ryu felt his heart pounding in his chest at that thought, and a light sigh escaped his own lips. “I wonder it you could get the same reaction out of me.”
Ryu felt his heart pounding in his chest at that thought, and a light sigh escaped his own lips. “I wonder it you could get the same reaction out of me.”
Savannah smirked. "I dont know. Could I?"
Savannah smirked. "I dont know. Could I?"
“I suppose you’ll just have to see for yourself, wom’t you?” It was a silent challenge, one that he hoped to enjoy.
“I suppose you’ll just have to see for yourself, wom’t you?” It was a silent challenge, one that he hoped to enjoy.
Savannah just lay on top of him. "What if I asked nicely?" She asks, giving her best puppy dog eyes.
Savannah just lay on top of him. "What if I asked nicely?" She asks, giving her best puppy dog eyes.
Ryu thought for a moment before giving a sly smile. “You know those are my only weakness.” The teen then gently nuzzled Savannah’s neck and gave a low purr. “I wouldn’t make you do anything that you didn’t want to, anyway.”
Ryu thought for a moment before giving a sly smile. “You know those are my only weakness.” The teen then gently nuzzled Savannah’s neck and gave a low purr. “I wouldn’t make you do anything that you didn’t want to, anyway.”
Savannah laughs happily. "I win."
Savannah laughs happily. "I win."
“True, but you know my weaknesses. That being said, I also know yours.” The teen then began to tickle Savannah on the stomach.
“True, but you know my weaknesses. That being said, I also know yours.” The teen then began to tickle Savannah on the stomach.
Savannah kicked him in the gut. Then covered her mouth. "Sorry." She mumbled
Savannah kicked him in the gut. Then covered her mouth. "Sorry." She mumbled
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 282 283