Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Embers [1x1 Private RP]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
gah, that guardian. he's sooo good. kinda makes me think of a rose garden covered in snow. rosenrot, kaede, kain?

not gonna lie, at first glance I was like "oh marigold is a happy samael!" :P also, the first name that popped to mind was fitzgerald, but I'mma skip that one, lol. farada, sylph, aurae?

karydi doesn't really give me much of an impression...what were you thinking for him? lore wise.

Myrddin hesitates briefly. He does, oh he does. So many, clambering, digging at the back of his tongue like small demons climbing up his throat. But he works over each question, deliberating over them. Finally, quietly, he says, "I do not think you have answers for most of the questions I might ask."

But, he tilts his head to take in the room, whistling softly to himself. "Though I am curious." He meets Judas' eyes, showing none of the disquiet most visitors might. "How did such a group come to be?"
gah, that guardian. he's sooo good. kinda makes me think of a rose garden covered in snow. rosenrot, kaede, kain?

not gonna lie, at first glance I was like "oh marigold is a happy samael!" :P also, the first name that popped to mind was fitzgerald, but I'mma skip that one, lol. farada, sylph, aurae?

karydi doesn't really give me much of an impression...what were you thinking for him? lore wise.

Myrddin hesitates briefly. He does, oh he does. So many, clambering, digging at the back of his tongue like small demons climbing up his throat. But he works over each question, deliberating over them. Finally, quietly, he says, "I do not think you have answers for most of the questions I might ask."

But, he tilts his head to take in the room, whistling softly to himself. "Though I am curious." He meets Judas' eyes, showing none of the disquiet most visitors might. "How did such a group come to be?"
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
Hnnn Kain was perfect thank you!

Tbh I really like Fitzgerald- And it could be a reference to bioshock so I'm gonna grab a rename scroll and name him Fitzgerald. Pfft goody name but I love it.

I really have no clue,, I'm so lost with lore ideas for him. I was thinking maybe he's like a big ol' sand/dirt monster who chills with dragons bones on him but that's as far as I've gotten

Judas cracks a grin, dark hues flashing for a moments before the fireflies' gentle glow goes out. The fly around the room before settling, a couple staying to help with the illusion. As the lights flicker, shapes are easily created in the palms of Judas' hands.

The skydancer's shadow stood in front of a ship, the very same ship which Myrddin was now watching the show from. Though it had more damage then it did now, boards scattered across the snow, skeletons hanging from anywhere and everywhere. Another shadow approached rapidly, movements quick and inhuman. Cronus, the beast tried to attack judas before pausing a few inches away, body tense. They stopped, stared, and for a couple of moments the shadow figure were still, talking with only looks.

Each began to collect the boards and bones lying around, gaining shelter within the damaged hull. Winds rocked the broken boat, but the figures began patching holes and repairing what they could with the crude materails they had.

Another shadow appeared, a tundra frantically scrambling towards the shelter, even without an expression it was obvious Quinn was terrfied. The totem approached, pinning the warlock before getting thrown off, and then the figures went still indicating another discussion as Judas exited the hull.

The firefly light dimmed and they moved around a bit, a short break before continuing on with the story. Samael's shadow fell, bound in chains and covered in anything that might prevent him from flight. His shadow was quickly freed by the warlock, standing a little bit away, and the paused oncemore.

Slowly the lights returned to normal, and the bugs settled upon the captain. He tilted his head a bit, wanting to know if the little show answered the coatl's question.
Hnnn Kain was perfect thank you!

Tbh I really like Fitzgerald- And it could be a reference to bioshock so I'm gonna grab a rename scroll and name him Fitzgerald. Pfft goody name but I love it.

I really have no clue,, I'm so lost with lore ideas for him. I was thinking maybe he's like a big ol' sand/dirt monster who chills with dragons bones on him but that's as far as I've gotten

Judas cracks a grin, dark hues flashing for a moments before the fireflies' gentle glow goes out. The fly around the room before settling, a couple staying to help with the illusion. As the lights flicker, shapes are easily created in the palms of Judas' hands.

The skydancer's shadow stood in front of a ship, the very same ship which Myrddin was now watching the show from. Though it had more damage then it did now, boards scattered across the snow, skeletons hanging from anywhere and everywhere. Another shadow approached rapidly, movements quick and inhuman. Cronus, the beast tried to attack judas before pausing a few inches away, body tense. They stopped, stared, and for a couple of moments the shadow figure were still, talking with only looks.

Each began to collect the boards and bones lying around, gaining shelter within the damaged hull. Winds rocked the broken boat, but the figures began patching holes and repairing what they could with the crude materails they had.

Another shadow appeared, a tundra frantically scrambling towards the shelter, even without an expression it was obvious Quinn was terrfied. The totem approached, pinning the warlock before getting thrown off, and then the figures went still indicating another discussion as Judas exited the hull.

The firefly light dimmed and they moved around a bit, a short break before continuing on with the story. Samael's shadow fell, bound in chains and covered in anything that might prevent him from flight. His shadow was quickly freed by the warlock, standing a little bit away, and the paused oncemore.

Slowly the lights returned to normal, and the bugs settled upon the captain. He tilted his head a bit, wanting to know if the little show answered the coatl's question.
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
:D

tbh I always tend to name things by what they "feel" like to me, and marigold feels like a fitzgerald. I dunno. don't ask me.

I'm kinda delighted that you're going for it, lol!

speaking of bioshock references, I kinda like atlas for karydi

It did. Myrddin replays it in his mind, absently reaching up and plucking a pearled memory from his temple, squirreling it away. His fingers itch for a book and quill, one of his journals, so he might put his whirling thoughts to paper.

It isn't a surprise, really. A monster who attracted another, and others who stumbled upon them in need. Monsters who saw echoes of themselves within one another, and so did not raise claw and fang. It isn't unusual, either.

But these monsters are particularly unusual, and Myrddin cares for one of them, and so cares for the well-being of the rest, in a distant sort of way. He makes particular note of which way Quinn approached the ship, eyes cold and distant and calculating.

But he shakes it off, the lethal expression falling away for a bright smile. "How fascinating!" he chimes. "These creatures, they're a delight." He watches one flit close, following it with his gaze. "What are they, if I may?"
:D

tbh I always tend to name things by what they "feel" like to me, and marigold feels like a fitzgerald. I dunno. don't ask me.

I'm kinda delighted that you're going for it, lol!

speaking of bioshock references, I kinda like atlas for karydi

It did. Myrddin replays it in his mind, absently reaching up and plucking a pearled memory from his temple, squirreling it away. His fingers itch for a book and quill, one of his journals, so he might put his whirling thoughts to paper.

It isn't a surprise, really. A monster who attracted another, and others who stumbled upon them in need. Monsters who saw echoes of themselves within one another, and so did not raise claw and fang. It isn't unusual, either.

But these monsters are particularly unusual, and Myrddin cares for one of them, and so cares for the well-being of the rest, in a distant sort of way. He makes particular note of which way Quinn approached the ship, eyes cold and distant and calculating.

But he shakes it off, the lethal expression falling away for a bright smile. "How fascinating!" he chimes. "These creatures, they're a delight." He watches one flit close, following it with his gaze. "What are they, if I may?"
NRKFHNJLDKX
curse you, now I gotta name him Atlas.

The pearl caught his attention, but the skydancer merely stared, not questioning it. After seeing what Cronus' behaviors were nothing surprised him, thought curiosity did want to call out, however it was frozen. Most could not understand his question so the inquires were never heard, and so he just allowed his mind to suppress the question for now.

The look which the coatl briefly had made him crack a slight smiling, knowing the other truly cared for the warlock before them. It was a pleasant relief, the engineer had been the only one who could truly show affection in the way the tundra wanted, and now another had come to mend the wounded soul.

Judas knew the reason for his fright, and Myrddin, judging from the expression, knew as well. However the question causes a pause in Judas' thoughts, he stares at the small bugs with a slight frown.

They had been here for as long as he could remember, blinking him on until the ship had been found, however the captain's memories had far too many holes to give a proper answer so instead he shrugged.

"We don't know what they are, even with extensive study. However the critters are highly intelligent, and most likely not from our plane. I'm not too good with distinguishing anymore however." Quinn chimes in, a small bug landing on his snout.
NRKFHNJLDKX
curse you, now I gotta name him Atlas.

The pearl caught his attention, but the skydancer merely stared, not questioning it. After seeing what Cronus' behaviors were nothing surprised him, thought curiosity did want to call out, however it was frozen. Most could not understand his question so the inquires were never heard, and so he just allowed his mind to suppress the question for now.

The look which the coatl briefly had made him crack a slight smiling, knowing the other truly cared for the warlock before them. It was a pleasant relief, the engineer had been the only one who could truly show affection in the way the tundra wanted, and now another had come to mend the wounded soul.

Judas knew the reason for his fright, and Myrddin, judging from the expression, knew as well. However the question causes a pause in Judas' thoughts, he stares at the small bugs with a slight frown.

They had been here for as long as he could remember, blinking him on until the ship had been found, however the captain's memories had far too many holes to give a proper answer so instead he shrugged.

"We don't know what they are, even with extensive study. However the critters are highly intelligent, and most likely not from our plane. I'm not too good with distinguishing anymore however." Quinn chimes in, a small bug landing on his snout.
:DDD glad to be of assistance!!

by the way, though, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT JUDAS WITH GHOST???

Myrddin's smile widens. "Ah, so you're aware of them," he says, pleased. He reaches out, and a few of them land in his palm, crawling over his claws. Their bulbs are faintly warm, the tickle of their feet gentle. When he draws his hand closer, he can hear a faint high noise coming from them, not the buzz of an insect but the trills of singing. He laughs softly.

"I once had a student," he says, and Quinn's eyes turn to him. "He was not of this plane, and was knowledgeable of the rest. Perhaps he could tell us more." He reaches for his temple again, and this time he catches the tilt of Judas' head. He offers it to show him. "A recording of a type," he explains, grinning. "It is easier to show than to try to explain, no?"

He tucks it away with the other, then lifts his other hand to let more of the little things crawl along his palms. "It reminds me," he says, "of one of the plants he brought me as a gift. They open at night and glow like lanterns, and if you touch them, they chime and sing." He'd actually planted a small garden with them, letting them grow, and now he has an area full of them, a serene place full of the chimes of small, living bells. "Perhaps they hail from the same place."
:DDD glad to be of assistance!!

by the way, though, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT JUDAS WITH GHOST???

Myrddin's smile widens. "Ah, so you're aware of them," he says, pleased. He reaches out, and a few of them land in his palm, crawling over his claws. Their bulbs are faintly warm, the tickle of their feet gentle. When he draws his hand closer, he can hear a faint high noise coming from them, not the buzz of an insect but the trills of singing. He laughs softly.

"I once had a student," he says, and Quinn's eyes turn to him. "He was not of this plane, and was knowledgeable of the rest. Perhaps he could tell us more." He reaches for his temple again, and this time he catches the tilt of Judas' head. He offers it to show him. "A recording of a type," he explains, grinning. "It is easier to show than to try to explain, no?"

He tucks it away with the other, then lifts his other hand to let more of the little things crawl along his palms. "It reminds me," he says, "of one of the plants he brought me as a gift. They open at night and glow like lanterns, and if you touch them, they chime and sing." He'd actually planted a small garden with them, letting them grow, and now he has an area full of them, a serene place full of the chimes of small, living bells. "Perhaps they hail from the same place."
Ugh yes I have he looks so goooood. but I need like 3 already so like I'm hesitant to give one to him pff.

Off topic but Ugh I honestly would love to see Myrddin talking with Quinn's mother just to hear the pure sass that he says.

"Most of our magic seems to spill from other realms, we know little of where it comes from as we choose not to explore but we know there is more than just this reality." The tundra chuckled, skydancer nodding softly.

"Cronus is a good example, he does not hail from this place. His home is a place he fled, but I suppose you knew that already from how he spoke and looked." Quinn chuckled, images of the totem pole's basic anatomy slipping through his head. The beast was barely a dragon, if anything he was closer to an actual totem pole.

The two listen intently, Judas seemed a bit wary with the other's touch, but eased as the creatures were handled with care. Quinn on the other hand looked like he was in thought, humming. "That must be a beautiful thing. I would love to hear that one day."

There was a hint of sadness in the statement, but no such expressions on the tundra's face. Even with the pearls he would still want to see it in person, but the fiend who hunted him and those who hunted the others could never allow for it. It was a sad moment for all of them whenever they realized this haven had became their prison.

Brushing those thoughts aside the skydancer made the motions again, wanting to see if the coatl had anymore questions to ask. Most of the bugs fluttered around Quinn, keeping the blind tundra entertained with their soft songs and wing beats.
Ugh yes I have he looks so goooood. but I need like 3 already so like I'm hesitant to give one to him pff.

Off topic but Ugh I honestly would love to see Myrddin talking with Quinn's mother just to hear the pure sass that he says.

"Most of our magic seems to spill from other realms, we know little of where it comes from as we choose not to explore but we know there is more than just this reality." The tundra chuckled, skydancer nodding softly.

"Cronus is a good example, he does not hail from this place. His home is a place he fled, but I suppose you knew that already from how he spoke and looked." Quinn chuckled, images of the totem pole's basic anatomy slipping through his head. The beast was barely a dragon, if anything he was closer to an actual totem pole.

The two listen intently, Judas seemed a bit wary with the other's touch, but eased as the creatures were handled with care. Quinn on the other hand looked like he was in thought, humming. "That must be a beautiful thing. I would love to hear that one day."

There was a hint of sadness in the statement, but no such expressions on the tundra's face. Even with the pearls he would still want to see it in person, but the fiend who hunted him and those who hunted the others could never allow for it. It was a sad moment for all of them whenever they realized this haven had became their prison.

Brushing those thoughts aside the skydancer made the motions again, wanting to see if the coatl had anymore questions to ask. Most of the bugs fluttered around Quinn, keeping the blind tundra entertained with their soft songs and wing beats.
"talking" lol. suuure.

at this point I am 99.999% positive myrddin has every intention of finding quinn's mother tbh.

"I would take care with any exploration," the wizard agrees. "What dangers lie there are unknowns, and often far more dangerous than what we are used to." He grins. "Cronus is a lovely example." Perhaps that would explain why the predator does not unsettle him, Myrddin reflects. His student also is not a dragon. Not in the sense of what those of Sornieth think are dragons.

"I can bring one," Myrddin offers immediately. "I have several in pots, and with some magic and tending, it will live even in this cold." He fidgets; sadness in Quinn distresses him, makes him angry on his behalf. The knowledge that the one who caused it is still searching for him makes him want to climb out of his own skin with frustration. He winds his tail around Quinn's feet, gentle.

He glances at Judas, an intent expression on his face. He wants to ask, more than anything, if the captain has any knowledge of where Quinn's mother might be, where the threat might lie. But he does not wish to upset the tundra, and he doesn't know how easily he might take the news that Myrddin wishes to come face to face with a being that has made herself his nightmare.

He has a feeling Judas knows, and understands, his frustration.
"talking" lol. suuure.

at this point I am 99.999% positive myrddin has every intention of finding quinn's mother tbh.

"I would take care with any exploration," the wizard agrees. "What dangers lie there are unknowns, and often far more dangerous than what we are used to." He grins. "Cronus is a lovely example." Perhaps that would explain why the predator does not unsettle him, Myrddin reflects. His student also is not a dragon. Not in the sense of what those of Sornieth think are dragons.

"I can bring one," Myrddin offers immediately. "I have several in pots, and with some magic and tending, it will live even in this cold." He fidgets; sadness in Quinn distresses him, makes him angry on his behalf. The knowledge that the one who caused it is still searching for him makes him want to climb out of his own skin with frustration. He winds his tail around Quinn's feet, gentle.

He glances at Judas, an intent expression on his face. He wants to ask, more than anything, if the captain has any knowledge of where Quinn's mother might be, where the threat might lie. But he does not wish to upset the tundra, and he doesn't know how easily he might take the news that Myrddin wishes to come face to face with a being that has made herself his nightmare.

He has a feeling Judas knows, and understands, his frustration.
Good point, there wouldn't be much talking at all pff

Ugh Judas needs to get a date- or like a hug buddy

Quinn looks slightly unsettled by the statement, wilting into himself before a slight tap from Judas alerts him of the reaction. If the coatl wasn't paying attention he wouldn't have noticed, the tap might've just been put off as something, but the words which fell seemed to effect Quinn deeply. The warlock perks up at the mention of the totem pole, chuckling.

"You should see the anatomy drawings of the beast, Samael is still baffled by them." Judas exhaled a bit louder, once again indicating he laughed. The sketches were done of all the inhabitants, seeing as each once seemed to differ greatly from normal breeds.

The smile on the tundra's face seems to light up the room more than the bugs. He nodded quickly, the jovial nature seeping back in as the other subject was forgotten. "That would be wonderful! It would also please Samael, more Flora to study. Give him something to do while Jukai goes out." The mention of the couple draws another smile from the skydancer, he knows of the secret affection, and cannot help but smile.

The happiness of his new crew brought a little bit of sanity to the otherwise shattered man, and he relied on the sweet tenderness which now laid about the ship. The old days still lived in these walls, and now he could see and hear the cute arguments and hesitant hand holds.

Deep red hues stare into Myrddin, and the tundra is handed a small letter. Turning tail he whispers how he'll be back in a moment and leaves the two, alone. It seems the captain knew what he wanted to ask, and was willing to entertain the conversation away from the fragile, furred creature.
Good point, there wouldn't be much talking at all pff

Ugh Judas needs to get a date- or like a hug buddy

Quinn looks slightly unsettled by the statement, wilting into himself before a slight tap from Judas alerts him of the reaction. If the coatl wasn't paying attention he wouldn't have noticed, the tap might've just been put off as something, but the words which fell seemed to effect Quinn deeply. The warlock perks up at the mention of the totem pole, chuckling.

"You should see the anatomy drawings of the beast, Samael is still baffled by them." Judas exhaled a bit louder, once again indicating he laughed. The sketches were done of all the inhabitants, seeing as each once seemed to differ greatly from normal breeds.

The smile on the tundra's face seems to light up the room more than the bugs. He nodded quickly, the jovial nature seeping back in as the other subject was forgotten. "That would be wonderful! It would also please Samael, more Flora to study. Give him something to do while Jukai goes out." The mention of the couple draws another smile from the skydancer, he knows of the secret affection, and cannot help but smile.

The happiness of his new crew brought a little bit of sanity to the otherwise shattered man, and he relied on the sweet tenderness which now laid about the ship. The old days still lived in these walls, and now he could see and hear the cute arguments and hesitant hand holds.

Deep red hues stare into Myrddin, and the tundra is handed a small letter. Turning tail he whispers how he'll be back in a moment and leaves the two, alone. It seems the captain knew what he wanted to ask, and was willing to entertain the conversation away from the fragile, furred creature.
it'd be cathartic tho ;D

I'mma tell you a thing.

I have a gen one girl--first gen one I ever got, but I fell head over heels--she's plague, but when I bought her, her name was firebird. I ran with it.

her story is basically this: those of plague burn their dead, and celebrate the life lived rather than death, because plague is all about sticking it to the reaper. she was born of the ashes, a being created of the fires of life; essentially, judas' complete opposite.

because she was born of a funeral pyre, she has taken the name solace, and while she is worshiped by a subset of dragons, she dedicates herself to easing the grief of any who come to her.

if you move to plague, it might be that judas would stumble over her temple, and that--because she is made of flame and life--she may be able to warm him with her touch.

Myrddin cradles his face in his claws, gentle. "I did not say exploration was impossible," he points out, voice a croon. "I am well acquainted with my student's homeland; perhaps he will see fit to entertain guests one day." He blinks. "And, uh. Yes. I would like to see those drawings. Have a copy, if possible."

The way Quinn lights up makes every muscle in the wizard's body ease, and he trills a laugh. "Very well," he agrees. "I'll bring several. Samael might like one or two, and I imagine, if indeed they are from the same place, these little things might like a familiar flower." He smiles, a bit doofily, as Quinn wiggles a little in pleasure.

But he lets him slip from his hands--with some reluctance--when he turns to leave. He meets Judas' quiet gaze while he does, and shifts closer. The cold is edged like the blade of a knife, but Myrddin has wound magic to help counteract it, and his clothing is enchanted. Still, he shivers faintly, goosebumps rising. He'll live.

He settles a respectful distance away, but closer now, so there is less chance his voice will carry in the still, frigid air. Judas waits, patient, knowing.

"Do you know?" Myrddin murmurs, unblinking, face devoid of emotion. He's in a very cold, calm state of mind. "Where I might turn to find her?"
it'd be cathartic tho ;D

I'mma tell you a thing.

I have a gen one girl--first gen one I ever got, but I fell head over heels--she's plague, but when I bought her, her name was firebird. I ran with it.

her story is basically this: those of plague burn their dead, and celebrate the life lived rather than death, because plague is all about sticking it to the reaper. she was born of the ashes, a being created of the fires of life; essentially, judas' complete opposite.

because she was born of a funeral pyre, she has taken the name solace, and while she is worshiped by a subset of dragons, she dedicates herself to easing the grief of any who come to her.

if you move to plague, it might be that judas would stumble over her temple, and that--because she is made of flame and life--she may be able to warm him with her touch.

Myrddin cradles his face in his claws, gentle. "I did not say exploration was impossible," he points out, voice a croon. "I am well acquainted with my student's homeland; perhaps he will see fit to entertain guests one day." He blinks. "And, uh. Yes. I would like to see those drawings. Have a copy, if possible."

The way Quinn lights up makes every muscle in the wizard's body ease, and he trills a laugh. "Very well," he agrees. "I'll bring several. Samael might like one or two, and I imagine, if indeed they are from the same place, these little things might like a familiar flower." He smiles, a bit doofily, as Quinn wiggles a little in pleasure.

But he lets him slip from his hands--with some reluctance--when he turns to leave. He meets Judas' quiet gaze while he does, and shifts closer. The cold is edged like the blade of a knife, but Myrddin has wound magic to help counteract it, and his clothing is enchanted. Still, he shivers faintly, goosebumps rising. He'll live.

He settles a respectful distance away, but closer now, so there is less chance his voice will carry in the still, frigid air. Judas waits, patient, knowing.

"Do you know?" Myrddin murmurs, unblinking, face devoid of emotion. He's in a very cold, calm state of mind. "Where I might turn to find her?"
JUST HATCHED THE NEST AND THERE'S LIKE A MINI QUINN IN THERE!!

Not the same tert but like lil quinn ;w; bc same primary and secondafry. And all o them are girls too.

aaah that would be wonderful. I'll have to keep that in mind :0

There was another smile, one which could only be described as sinister. Those deep red hues glowed brightly in the now dimming light, the bugs seemingly afraid of the woman which they spoke of.

"Yes." He wheezed out, voice raw from lack of use along with other conditions preventing much speaking. Mischief danced in those red hues, knowledge its partner. Standing quickly the skydancer made his way over to the southern wall, fireflies illuminating a map which hang on the wall before him.

There were many marks, different colors indicating a different beast being tracked, however one seemed to stand out. A silver marking, just a dot, but it gleamed coldly under the bug lighting.

Judas pointed to silver, surprisingly it was not within the windsinger's lands. No, she had moved deliberately, wanting to try and hide as she stalked her prey. Instead she dwelled within the deepest parts of the Tangled wood.

"Here." Judas wheezed again, drawing his hand away from the map. They turned towards the coatl, eyes waiting for anymore questions.
JUST HATCHED THE NEST AND THERE'S LIKE A MINI QUINN IN THERE!!

Not the same tert but like lil quinn ;w; bc same primary and secondafry. And all o them are girls too.

aaah that would be wonderful. I'll have to keep that in mind :0

There was another smile, one which could only be described as sinister. Those deep red hues glowed brightly in the now dimming light, the bugs seemingly afraid of the woman which they spoke of.

"Yes." He wheezed out, voice raw from lack of use along with other conditions preventing much speaking. Mischief danced in those red hues, knowledge its partner. Standing quickly the skydancer made his way over to the southern wall, fireflies illuminating a map which hang on the wall before him.

There were many marks, different colors indicating a different beast being tracked, however one seemed to stand out. A silver marking, just a dot, but it gleamed coldly under the bug lighting.

Judas pointed to silver, surprisingly it was not within the windsinger's lands. No, she had moved deliberately, wanting to try and hide as she stalked her prey. Instead she dwelled within the deepest parts of the Tangled wood.

"Here." Judas wheezed again, drawing his hand away from the map. They turned towards the coatl, eyes waiting for anymore questions.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14