Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Spirits (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
(Eh, I guess I'm just not interested in the drawings or how people go on and on about it, it puts me off.)

"Yeah I did, it was during that attack of the rabid squirrels, that's why we don't really eat them anymore. They chewed my toe right off!" He answered

"CHARGE!!!!!" Yelled them all as they headed straight for the bear.

The wolves dropped the chains and took them off the bear. They all starting chewing the bears toes and Garnet got her skin stuck on a claw when it lifted it's paw. That was dangerous, you could be killed that way!

Tombstone and Fluffy glanced at each other, Fluffy sent a message with his eyes that said he couldn't but told Tombstone to go on ahead. He then jumped on the bears hind leg and climbed up, not letting go of it's fur. He made it towards where Garnet was, she stayed perfectly still but the bear still knew she was there, and the bear was hungry. Tombstone jumped on the bears head and told Fluffy to start chewing the other arm. The bear yowled in pain and Garnet was set free.

"Do you want to go up to the head Ash?" Fluffy asked
(Eh, I guess I'm just not interested in the drawings or how people go on and on about it, it puts me off.)

"Yeah I did, it was during that attack of the rabid squirrels, that's why we don't really eat them anymore. They chewed my toe right off!" He answered

"CHARGE!!!!!" Yelled them all as they headed straight for the bear.

The wolves dropped the chains and took them off the bear. They all starting chewing the bears toes and Garnet got her skin stuck on a claw when it lifted it's paw. That was dangerous, you could be killed that way!

Tombstone and Fluffy glanced at each other, Fluffy sent a message with his eyes that said he couldn't but told Tombstone to go on ahead. He then jumped on the bears hind leg and climbed up, not letting go of it's fur. He made it towards where Garnet was, she stayed perfectly still but the bear still knew she was there, and the bear was hungry. Tombstone jumped on the bears head and told Fluffy to start chewing the other arm. The bear yowled in pain and Garnet was set free.

"Do you want to go up to the head Ash?" Fluffy asked
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Ash was in attack mood she falllowed fluffy doing the best. She could and dodge what she could as well once fluffy asked her if she. Wanted to go to the head she took a chance and nodded following the smell of blood she leaked up into it lucklt getign into its back and not anywhere else she dug her claws in as deep as she could and climes to the animals neck

her wiskers flicked forward and felt the bears head determining were things were she pulled one clawed paw out of it's furr and plunged it as well as she could into its eye and started to pull out the know distorted eye ball that's when she rememebered something she herd from the humans on day when wondering

"tombstone! I herd that if we can get anything far past the eye ball it will hit the brain and kill things ... I herd the humans say that it can be hard but it works do we have sharp stuff?" it was a stupid idea but if it worked they would win

(hey that's totally fine u don't have to like things just cause others like it. Also they way you like jems I used to be the same way
Ash was in attack mood she falllowed fluffy doing the best. She could and dodge what she could as well once fluffy asked her if she. Wanted to go to the head she took a chance and nodded following the smell of blood she leaked up into it lucklt getign into its back and not anywhere else she dug her claws in as deep as she could and climes to the animals neck

her wiskers flicked forward and felt the bears head determining were things were she pulled one clawed paw out of it's furr and plunged it as well as she could into its eye and started to pull out the know distorted eye ball that's when she rememebered something she herd from the humans on day when wondering

"tombstone! I herd that if we can get anything far past the eye ball it will hit the brain and kill things ... I herd the humans say that it can be hard but it works do we have sharp stuff?" it was a stupid idea but if it worked they would win

(hey that's totally fine u don't have to like things just cause others like it. Also they way you like jems I used to be the same way
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(black wolf, silver underbelly tale-tip, paws, muzzle and ear-tips)
name: shia
Mother: (unknown)
Father: marciuse
Siblings: reina sheath and hati
Breed(What type of dog/cat): Wolf
Description(Or picture or both): nice and kind, free spirited. willing to help others no mater what. hates humans (killed of sister Reina) always full of mischief and wonder. likes to go on long solitary walks, normally lives alone even though she is quite sociable. lots of people doubt her and lots of people don't like her because she has wings (no one knows how she got them) made fun of a lot, until she was captured in a jail cell for her 'oddity' and she realized she wasn't the only odd one out. when she escaped she had to go into hiding and no one has seen her for a long time until she was repentantly found near a rock face walking through the dark grey and black rocks so she could hide. but that was that last time in 9 months.
Past(Optional but preferred): when she was young her mother was taken away from her by another pack and her father took them into hiding fear that his pups would be taken to. found by hunters on a trip in the elk fields and her sister Reina was shot dead by a gun. mysteriously her and her renaming sibling somehow got wings net time they were seen
Children: (none, a lil to young)
Mate: (no mate) lives with a deep friend who is like a mate to her, (male wolf)
Personality: sweat and happy-go-lucky, never short to help, free wiled and spirited
(black wolf, silver underbelly tale-tip, paws, muzzle and ear-tips)
name: shia
Mother: (unknown)
Father: marciuse
Siblings: reina sheath and hati
Breed(What type of dog/cat): Wolf
Description(Or picture or both): nice and kind, free spirited. willing to help others no mater what. hates humans (killed of sister Reina) always full of mischief and wonder. likes to go on long solitary walks, normally lives alone even though she is quite sociable. lots of people doubt her and lots of people don't like her because she has wings (no one knows how she got them) made fun of a lot, until she was captured in a jail cell for her 'oddity' and she realized she wasn't the only odd one out. when she escaped she had to go into hiding and no one has seen her for a long time until she was repentantly found near a rock face walking through the dark grey and black rocks so she could hide. but that was that last time in 9 months.
Past(Optional but preferred): when she was young her mother was taken away from her by another pack and her father took them into hiding fear that his pups would be taken to. found by hunters on a trip in the elk fields and her sister Reina was shot dead by a gun. mysteriously her and her renaming sibling somehow got wings net time they were seen
Children: (none, a lil to young)
Mate: (no mate) lives with a deep friend who is like a mate to her, (male wolf)
Personality: sweat and happy-go-lucky, never short to help, free wiled and spirited
wrHGqA4.gif
(um @bossylilblue I don't think we're allowed wings
(um @bossylilblue I don't think we're allowed wings
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Yeah, I got a rock collection. It's being used as door stopper but I have no say in it even though they're my rocks. Cool! MY favourite rock I own is my Quartz and Green Agate.)

"We can't kill this bear! She's female and she's doing this to protect her cubs that the wolves have. We've seen this before, if it was male or had no cubs things would be different, but we can't orphan her cubs. We just have to scare her away, Garnet knows how she just has to get it ready." Tombstone replied

Garnet found some flint and rubbed it together on a stick to create a fire-torch. She picked it up in her jaws and waved it around at the bear while everyone jumped of it. The bear ran away, she was afraid of fire. Victory was the dogs and the cats!
(Yeah, I got a rock collection. It's being used as door stopper but I have no say in it even though they're my rocks. Cool! MY favourite rock I own is my Quartz and Green Agate.)

"We can't kill this bear! She's female and she's doing this to protect her cubs that the wolves have. We've seen this before, if it was male or had no cubs things would be different, but we can't orphan her cubs. We just have to scare her away, Garnet knows how she just has to get it ready." Tombstone replied

Garnet found some flint and rubbed it together on a stick to create a fire-torch. She picked it up in her jaws and waved it around at the bear while everyone jumped of it. The bear ran away, she was afraid of fire. Victory was the dogs and the cats!
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(i own a giant chunk of eather could gold or gold I have yet to get it tested)

"I'm sorry I dosnt know that aboute the bear" ash felt bad for wounding her know mowing that she was only fighting to protect her cubs "I feel teribull know knowing what I did and what was going on"
Ash let her ears fall back and she wiped her bloody law on the ground hating her self for parshly blinding the bear knowing how hard it can be at times she hoped that the mother understood somehow that she was doing it for there life "I did bad"
(i own a giant chunk of eather could gold or gold I have yet to get it tested)

"I'm sorry I dosnt know that aboute the bear" ash felt bad for wounding her know mowing that she was only fighting to protect her cubs "I feel teribull know knowing what I did and what was going on"
Ash let her ears fall back and she wiped her bloody law on the ground hating her self for parshly blinding the bear knowing how hard it can be at times she hoped that the mother understood somehow that she was doing it for there life "I did bad"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(WOW! Really??? I had a friend who went gold panning and got some gold pieces worth $40. Also may I ask what's could gold? If you mean fool's gold (Or pyrite) it's not completely worthless.)
(WOW! Really??? I had a friend who went gold panning and got some gold pieces worth $40. Also may I ask what's could gold? If you mean fool's gold (Or pyrite) it's not completely worthless.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(i know it's not completely worthless and yes I'm on my phone and it loves spell checking me. And yes I do it's bigger than a galf ball
(i know it's not completely worthless and yes I'm on my phone and it loves spell checking me. And yes I do it's bigger than a galf ball
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(@Bossylilblue actually I will allow wings really soon, I have something magical coming up. You could be an ordinary wolf until then? Or not start til then??)
(@Bossylilblue actually I will allow wings really soon, I have something magical coming up. You could be an ordinary wolf until then? Or not start til then??)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(saga are u gana reply? To the role play text I replied but never got an awnser
(saga are u gana reply? To the role play text I replied but never got an awnser
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18