Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC]Large Group RP Based Off Of BNHA
1 2 3 4 5
@IgnisFlamel @JazzTheDinoQueen

Sorry I didn't see your posts! I think we should wait for the forms to share the quirks, and if two people end up with similar ones, we can work it out then, because other people can always wait for a day or two until they work it out. Speaking of that, probably sometime in the next three days or so I'm going to make an official thread for this with a plot and everything, so get excited!
@IgnisFlamel @JazzTheDinoQueen

Sorry I didn't see your posts! I think we should wait for the forms to share the quirks, and if two people end up with similar ones, we can work it out then, because other people can always wait for a day or two until they work it out. Speaking of that, probably sometime in the next three days or so I'm going to make an official thread for this with a plot and everything, so get excited!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
That works.
And oooooooh!! Can't wait!
That works.
And oooooooh!! Can't wait!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Sounds good to me! ^^ And I can hardly wait! Getting pretty excited the longer I work on my character!
Sounds good to me! ^^ And I can hardly wait! Getting pretty excited the longer I work on my character!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Lightshadow101

Are spots still open for this rp? If so could I join?
@Lightshadow101

Are spots still open for this rp? If so could I join?
@NickelDragons

There are definitely still spots open, do you want me to put your name down?
@NickelDragons

There are definitely still spots open, do you want me to put your name down?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

If you could that would be great!
@Lightshadow101

If you could that would be great!
@NickelDragons

Okay sure!
@NickelDragons

Okay sure!
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Idk if this is helpful but in one of my other RPs, they have a seperate forum strictly for a character archive? Like where you post who was accepted?
@Lightshadow101

Idk if this is helpful but in one of my other RPs, they have a seperate forum strictly for a character archive? Like where you post who was accepted?
@Lightshadow101 This sounds pretty cool, I'm interested!
Uhh don't count me in just yet though, I want to know more about how this'll work first.
@Lightshadow101 This sounds pretty cool, I'm interested!
Uhh don't count me in just yet though, I want to know more about how this'll work first.
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@NickelDragons

That's a great idea, I'll keep it in mind!

@Dovalore

I'll put your name down on the list to be pinged when I set up a thread, and you can choose whether or not to join then, if that's okay.
@NickelDragons

That's a great idea, I'll keep it in mind!

@Dovalore

I'll put your name down on the list to be pinged when I set up a thread, and you can choose whether or not to join then, if that's okay.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5