Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC]Large Group RP Based Off Of BNHA
1 2 3 4 5
@Lightshadow101

oh that works pff - I have literally 3 BNHA OCs lmao-
@Lightshadow101

oh that works pff - I have literally 3 BNHA OCs lmao-
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
up
up
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
I'd love to be part of this. :D I'm completely in love with BnHA, though I'm way too lazy to read the manga itself, but this might give me the push to finally read it. I have watched all episodes, though and I don't really mind small spoilers either. :3

I'll need to make a character, and wondered are there any limitations to their quirk(s)?

Also, about timezones: I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, but I should be able to get online everyday. :3 The days I might not be very active are Tuesdays and Wednesdays (and sometimes Mondays).
@Lightshadow101
I'd love to be part of this. :D I'm completely in love with BnHA, though I'm way too lazy to read the manga itself, but this might give me the push to finally read it. I have watched all episodes, though and I don't really mind small spoilers either. :3

I'll need to make a character, and wondered are there any limitations to their quirk(s)?

Also, about timezones: I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, but I should be able to get online everyday. :3 The days I might not be very active are Tuesdays and Wednesdays (and sometimes Mondays).
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

I'll put your name down on the list, and as for quirk limitations, think creatively! Don't make anything that can be taken as overly powerful, and think of the way quirks in BNHA are made very creatively, so try and think outside of the box with quirk ideas, uses, and limitations.

Thanks for the information on when you'll be able to respond, and I vote for reading the manga, because it's amazing.
@IgnisFlamel

I'll put your name down on the list, and as for quirk limitations, think creatively! Don't make anything that can be taken as overly powerful, and think of the way quirks in BNHA are made very creatively, so try and think outside of the box with quirk ideas, uses, and limitations.

Thanks for the information on when you'll be able to respond, and I vote for reading the manga, because it's amazing.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Alrighty! :D I think the first step I'm going to take (or second since I've already gone through some powers on the superpower wiki) is to actually read about the types of quirks and go from there. This won't be an easy task, but hopefully I'll be done well before the roleplay actually starts. (Of course, nothing is truly original anymore either, so... I won't stress about this too much.)

I might. I'll need to get properly excited for it, but I'm sure reading on the quirks will help in a way as well!
Alrighty! :D I think the first step I'm going to take (or second since I've already gone through some powers on the superpower wiki) is to actually read about the types of quirks and go from there. This won't be an easy task, but hopefully I'll be done well before the roleplay actually starts. (Of course, nothing is truly original anymore either, so... I won't stress about this too much.)

I might. I'll need to get properly excited for it, but I'm sure reading on the quirks will help in a way as well!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
should we keep our quirk ideas to ourselves until we create our forms, or should we state them that way we don't accidentally make a quirk similar to someone elses?
should we keep our quirk ideas to ourselves until we create our forms, or should we state them that way we don't accidentally make a quirk similar to someone elses?
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Yeah, wondered about that one as well...
Yeah, wondered about that one as well...
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Lightshadow101 - I think it sounds fairly interesting! I love BNHA x3
@Lightshadow101 - I think it sounds fairly interesting! I love BNHA x3
5S2hFjn.png
@KenjiSnow

Okay, I'll add you to the list!
@KenjiSnow

Okay, I'll add you to the list!
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 (Sorry for the ping if you did notice and were just thinking on it)
Don't know if you saw it, since you did comment on the thread, but I was wondering about the same thing Dino asked above about our quirk ideas. :3
@Lightshadow101 (Sorry for the ping if you did notice and were just thinking on it)
Don't know if you saw it, since you did comment on the thread, but I was wondering about the same thing Dino asked above about our quirk ideas. :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5