Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Living World (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103
June winced a bit as the vampire jerked away from her, she should have expected that... well she did actually but still "I..ahh.. well we don't.. didn't?" She tried and failed miserably, in truth she didn't know what to think of this either, but she couldn't be wrong, what else would they do that it would make the symbol would show up at the right exact spot that it'd indicated to reproduction? June could be terribly wrong, but she couldn't be??

She frowned, why are they being teenagers that just risked something stupid right now? But then she felt a pang in her heart, as herself was confused and clashed on this matter, it was overwhelming "I don't know..." She murmured, she didn't think it was possible either, Tem said that mother vampires were nearly impossible, and June didn't have any knowledge or record on Sunvaar hybrids with the other species, none at all.

It was suppose to be a thing showed up in two Sunvaar together, why did it work on a vampire? Does it even work on any other species at all? June didn't realize that she was fiddling with her fingers nervously, Tem probably didn't want this, and neither should June but... she couldn't just- then she looked up again as her bond huffed at her, clearly offended "Of course it wouldn't going to be an egg!" She made a face, crossed her arms and huffed a bit at the wall.
June winced a bit as the vampire jerked away from her, she should have expected that... well she did actually but still "I..ahh.. well we don't.. didn't?" She tried and failed miserably, in truth she didn't know what to think of this either, but she couldn't be wrong, what else would they do that it would make the symbol would show up at the right exact spot that it'd indicated to reproduction? June could be terribly wrong, but she couldn't be??

She frowned, why are they being teenagers that just risked something stupid right now? But then she felt a pang in her heart, as herself was confused and clashed on this matter, it was overwhelming "I don't know..." She murmured, she didn't think it was possible either, Tem said that mother vampires were nearly impossible, and June didn't have any knowledge or record on Sunvaar hybrids with the other species, none at all.

It was suppose to be a thing showed up in two Sunvaar together, why did it work on a vampire? Does it even work on any other species at all? June didn't realize that she was fiddling with her fingers nervously, Tem probably didn't want this, and neither should June but... she couldn't just- then she looked up again as her bond huffed at her, clearly offended "Of course it wouldn't going to be an egg!" She made a face, crossed her arms and huffed a bit at the wall.
Tem huffed. "There's no need to be offended, Sunvaar can be crocodiles too right?" She entertained herself for a moment on the thought of a half-snake, half-vampire shifter. "Either way, we should find the others. Let's worry about it later." She paused for a moment. "Hang on, I thought you couldn't...?"
Tem huffed. "There's no need to be offended, Sunvaar can be crocodiles too right?" She entertained herself for a moment on the thought of a half-snake, half-vampire shifter. "Either way, we should find the others. Let's worry about it later." She paused for a moment. "Hang on, I thought you couldn't...?"
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
June just stared at her bond, she decided to tease her for a bit, just for the sake of their mood "Mark was born as a baby, so was Katsumi and Mareo." She wiggled her eyebrows "Love, we don't go popping out eggs." She couldn't suppress her chuckling any more, it was such a golden opportunity, whenever she has the chance to tease the vampire right back, satisfaction can come from small victories, and she needed to balance out the scores.

Though she coughed a bit, killing her chuckles out, she didn't know what to think about this or what Tem was thinking about all of this really, but June prevented herself from having negative thoughts, maybe she was just overreacting, but this was a huge thing "You're right.. let's go find the others." She slowly pushed herself up, feeling a bit wobbly but she managed and extended a hand out for her bond.

She rubbed at the back of her neck, looking a bit lost as well "I know.. That's why we didn't have.. well, this situation for nearly twenty years..." June murmured "I told you that I don't know." She sighed in defeat, shaking her head a bit "But.. if we have a chance, I think that I should really have a talk with Valdis about this... in the meantime, if you have any questions about.. that, I'm here for you."
June just stared at her bond, she decided to tease her for a bit, just for the sake of their mood "Mark was born as a baby, so was Katsumi and Mareo." She wiggled her eyebrows "Love, we don't go popping out eggs." She couldn't suppress her chuckling any more, it was such a golden opportunity, whenever she has the chance to tease the vampire right back, satisfaction can come from small victories, and she needed to balance out the scores.

Though she coughed a bit, killing her chuckles out, she didn't know what to think about this or what Tem was thinking about all of this really, but June prevented herself from having negative thoughts, maybe she was just overreacting, but this was a huge thing "You're right.. let's go find the others." She slowly pushed herself up, feeling a bit wobbly but she managed and extended a hand out for her bond.

She rubbed at the back of her neck, looking a bit lost as well "I know.. That's why we didn't have.. well, this situation for nearly twenty years..." June murmured "I told you that I don't know." She sighed in defeat, shaking her head a bit "But.. if we have a chance, I think that I should really have a talk with Valdis about this... in the meantime, if you have any questions about.. that, I'm here for you."
Tem pulled up her plaid a little again to take a look at it, before cutting off the small piece of material covering that specific mark. "You told me the history, love. Looks like you've been forgiven," she watched the lynx with affection. "That's not something to hide." She stretched out again to show her body off teasingly. "Come on, let's find the others."

She kissed June on the cheek again before heading over to the door and opening it, holding it for her bond.
Tem pulled up her plaid a little again to take a look at it, before cutting off the small piece of material covering that specific mark. "You told me the history, love. Looks like you've been forgiven," she watched the lynx with affection. "That's not something to hide." She stretched out again to show her body off teasingly. "Come on, let's find the others."

She kissed June on the cheek again before heading over to the door and opening it, holding it for her bond.
June watched in silent awe as the vampire did something she couldn't even think of, honestly that the vampire was something out of her reach, it made her wondered for a bit, what would happen if they haven't been bonded out of accident? Everything just seems like pure luck for June, and she wasn't sure how she'd feel about it, for all she knows, she could be spending a few more centuries wandering by herself if she hadn't been bonded to Tem.

Was this whole thing played out by fate or anything? But what happen, happened and June was grateful for the present, whether she was forgiven or not, it couldn't be that easy to be simply forgiven after all these time for all the things she had done, this might be another test for her, a second chance to really start over again, catching up on all of those times she had missed. June returned the vampire with as much affection.

She smiled a bit as Tem teased her again "Alright." She agreed, purred as she kissed her cheek again. June then walked over to the door, wrapped an arm around her waist and lead them away from the room, but not before she'd pull the vampire in for a passionate kiss, purring loudly as she did and nuzzled into the crook of the vampire's neck a bit. While heading downstairs, she felt different, but in a strangely good way, never she would have dreamed of this day would happen, it made her heart fluttered as her soul reacted affectionately to the event.

"It was quite.. unexpected, yeah?" June asked nervously "Just like when we were bonded again..." She chuckled a bit, rubbing at the back of her neck with her free hand "You didn't even have a say in it then it happened.. again. Sometimes I do feel like it's on me, that just pushed you into this kind of situation again, because of my ignorant.. again."
June watched in silent awe as the vampire did something she couldn't even think of, honestly that the vampire was something out of her reach, it made her wondered for a bit, what would happen if they haven't been bonded out of accident? Everything just seems like pure luck for June, and she wasn't sure how she'd feel about it, for all she knows, she could be spending a few more centuries wandering by herself if she hadn't been bonded to Tem.

Was this whole thing played out by fate or anything? But what happen, happened and June was grateful for the present, whether she was forgiven or not, it couldn't be that easy to be simply forgiven after all these time for all the things she had done, this might be another test for her, a second chance to really start over again, catching up on all of those times she had missed. June returned the vampire with as much affection.

She smiled a bit as Tem teased her again "Alright." She agreed, purred as she kissed her cheek again. June then walked over to the door, wrapped an arm around her waist and lead them away from the room, but not before she'd pull the vampire in for a passionate kiss, purring loudly as she did and nuzzled into the crook of the vampire's neck a bit. While heading downstairs, she felt different, but in a strangely good way, never she would have dreamed of this day would happen, it made her heart fluttered as her soul reacted affectionately to the event.

"It was quite.. unexpected, yeah?" June asked nervously "Just like when we were bonded again..." She chuckled a bit, rubbing at the back of her neck with her free hand "You didn't even have a say in it then it happened.. again. Sometimes I do feel like it's on me, that just pushed you into this kind of situation again, because of my ignorant.. again."
Tem leaned into her contentedly, closing her eyes for a moment before walking with her downstairs. She realised, as though for the first time, how much she really loved the lynx. She wouldn't mind having a baby with her, although she was nervous about the process, she had to admit. She had heard it was painful, but was it for a vampire? She wasn't sure.

"It was sudden..." She glanced to June affectionately. "But not a bad thing, in the end." She reassured her bond before grinning. "But you should really read up on your species."
Tem leaned into her contentedly, closing her eyes for a moment before walking with her downstairs. She realised, as though for the first time, how much she really loved the lynx. She wouldn't mind having a baby with her, although she was nervous about the process, she had to admit. She had heard it was painful, but was it for a vampire? She wasn't sure.

"It was sudden..." She glanced to June affectionately. "But not a bad thing, in the end." She reassured her bond before grinning. "But you should really read up on your species."
Lucine gave the boy a little wave and smile as he said hello to her, folding up the cloth she used to wipe up the blood. “There,” she said, her voice a little above a whisper, turning to Thalia as she began to introduce Lucine to the young boy. Lucine let herself be introduced.

She felt a little strange, sitting here with the younger version of her boyfriend. It looked to her as though he was beat up all the time, a trend that would sadly continue on into the future. At least, it might, depending upon what exactly they do in the past. Lucine felt the knot in her stomach tighten. If they succeeded in doing what they needed to do in the past. Then most likely they never would be assigned that quest. If they were never assigned the quest, Lucine never would have met Callum, and if she never met Callum…

Then she would be all alone.

She didn’t want to be alone again. It was something she had grow used to- lonely nights sleeping under wagons and days spent wandering aimlessly to try and find somewhere that she belonged. Lucine took a deep sigh and returned to reality, looking at Thalia.

Lucine nodded, “I’ll take care of him. Don’t go too far, alright? Please return to me when you find Connor- hopefully he hasn’t made it too far.” She watched Thalia leave, taking a deep breath and turning back to Callum, removing her hood. She was inside now, she didn’t need it, and hopefully she would look less intimidating with it off.

“Thank you, Callum,” She told the boy after he complimented her name, giving him a warm smile. “I’m not from here, no. I lived in the woods near a smaller village. Do you mind if I take a look at your stomach? Did Connor hit you there as well?”

Lucine was worried about the boy, yet she could hear Thalia talking to someone at the door. She couldn’t hear what they were saying, yet she recognized the voice- it was that shadow creature, the one who seemed to be creeping around Callum. The embodiment of his curse. Lucine turned back to the younger Callum.

“Can you tell me what happened?” She asked, “Only if you want to, though. You don’t have to talk about it.”

Lucine gave the boy a little wave and smile as he said hello to her, folding up the cloth she used to wipe up the blood. “There,” she said, her voice a little above a whisper, turning to Thalia as she began to introduce Lucine to the young boy. Lucine let herself be introduced.

She felt a little strange, sitting here with the younger version of her boyfriend. It looked to her as though he was beat up all the time, a trend that would sadly continue on into the future. At least, it might, depending upon what exactly they do in the past. Lucine felt the knot in her stomach tighten. If they succeeded in doing what they needed to do in the past. Then most likely they never would be assigned that quest. If they were never assigned the quest, Lucine never would have met Callum, and if she never met Callum…

Then she would be all alone.

She didn’t want to be alone again. It was something she had grow used to- lonely nights sleeping under wagons and days spent wandering aimlessly to try and find somewhere that she belonged. Lucine took a deep sigh and returned to reality, looking at Thalia.

Lucine nodded, “I’ll take care of him. Don’t go too far, alright? Please return to me when you find Connor- hopefully he hasn’t made it too far.” She watched Thalia leave, taking a deep breath and turning back to Callum, removing her hood. She was inside now, she didn’t need it, and hopefully she would look less intimidating with it off.

“Thank you, Callum,” She told the boy after he complimented her name, giving him a warm smile. “I’m not from here, no. I lived in the woods near a smaller village. Do you mind if I take a look at your stomach? Did Connor hit you there as well?”

Lucine was worried about the boy, yet she could hear Thalia talking to someone at the door. She couldn’t hear what they were saying, yet she recognized the voice- it was that shadow creature, the one who seemed to be creeping around Callum. The embodiment of his curse. Lucine turned back to the younger Callum.

“Can you tell me what happened?” She asked, “Only if you want to, though. You don’t have to talk about it.”

6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
June held her close as they walk, looking around the tavern for some sort of sign of where everyone else could be, she coughed a bit, felt bad that they’ve left the group to fend for themselves, but she wouldn’t be too worried as Callum got the Whisper around, and if anything bad happens, the whole city would be alert of it, unless they’ve wandered off the safe walls of Colsar, which wasn’t a smart thing to do.

She blushed a bit, guilty about it but visibly relaxed as Tem assured her that it wasn’t a bad thing in the end “I hope not..” June murmured, returning her affectionate glance “But still, it felt like I’m some sort of irresponsible and reckless teenager.” She admitted, feeling how silly it was, one was a centuries old vampire, and the other was an even more ancient being, though June would defend herself because she didn’t have the slightest knowledge about herself and what the hell going on with the Sunvaar for her entire life until now.

June huffed, pouted a bit at her bond “I do, I swear... okay maybe, just not the bonding thing..” She was guilty on that one “But, I didn’t even know that the Shepherd had released the curse off of me.. and wow such perfect timing too..” She murmured, her thoughts wandered to the deity, cursing it a bit but yet at the same time, she couldn’t help but to have the feeling of gratitude, even if it was unexpected and might prove to be quite a challenge, again it looks like that the deity was just enjoy seeing her like this or something, or that the Shepherd wouldn’t have expected for them to be doing it this soon.

June sighed, that she would have confronted the deity herself, after her life as a mortal is over. But for now, she and her bond was going to create a new life, a new soul, she has been a very late bloomer, if you excluded Mark “Love, to prove that I do research on my own species.” She grinned playfully at the vampire “Don’t worry too much about it.. you’re not going to get all swollen up, the symbol there.” June reached a hand down to the small mark on her lower abdonmen and touched it gently “Will tell you how far you’ve gone, it’d grow to be a bit bigger than this, then it’d start to glow, chances that you’d just going to have a very small baby bump. Usually it’d take 6 months for the baby to come.. but I’m not entirely sure about a different mother than a Sunvaar.” She admitted, giving her bond an assured look “But don’t worry, I’ll always be here for you, and I’m willing to answer every questions you have.” She gave her a quick kiss again.

June held her close as they walk, looking around the tavern for some sort of sign of where everyone else could be, she coughed a bit, felt bad that they’ve left the group to fend for themselves, but she wouldn’t be too worried as Callum got the Whisper around, and if anything bad happens, the whole city would be alert of it, unless they’ve wandered off the safe walls of Colsar, which wasn’t a smart thing to do.

She blushed a bit, guilty about it but visibly relaxed as Tem assured her that it wasn’t a bad thing in the end “I hope not..” June murmured, returning her affectionate glance “But still, it felt like I’m some sort of irresponsible and reckless teenager.” She admitted, feeling how silly it was, one was a centuries old vampire, and the other was an even more ancient being, though June would defend herself because she didn’t have the slightest knowledge about herself and what the hell going on with the Sunvaar for her entire life until now.

June huffed, pouted a bit at her bond “I do, I swear... okay maybe, just not the bonding thing..” She was guilty on that one “But, I didn’t even know that the Shepherd had released the curse off of me.. and wow such perfect timing too..” She murmured, her thoughts wandered to the deity, cursing it a bit but yet at the same time, she couldn’t help but to have the feeling of gratitude, even if it was unexpected and might prove to be quite a challenge, again it looks like that the deity was just enjoy seeing her like this or something, or that the Shepherd wouldn’t have expected for them to be doing it this soon.

June sighed, that she would have confronted the deity herself, after her life as a mortal is over. But for now, she and her bond was going to create a new life, a new soul, she has been a very late bloomer, if you excluded Mark “Love, to prove that I do research on my own species.” She grinned playfully at the vampire “Don’t worry too much about it.. you’re not going to get all swollen up, the symbol there.” June reached a hand down to the small mark on her lower abdonmen and touched it gently “Will tell you how far you’ve gone, it’d grow to be a bit bigger than this, then it’d start to glow, chances that you’d just going to have a very small baby bump. Usually it’d take 6 months for the baby to come.. but I’m not entirely sure about a different mother than a Sunvaar.” She admitted, giving her bond an assured look “But don’t worry, I’ll always be here for you, and I’m willing to answer every questions you have.” She gave her a quick kiss again.

Sam woke slowly, and lifted their head slightly. Their mind hadn't woken up entirely and they blinked slowly for a moment, and lifted their head properly. Their mask slipped and fell with a clatter, Sam wasn't used to sleeping around other people and at first disnt register that their face was in the open.

As soon as they realized, they scrambled to snatch up their mask and return it to their face. They quickly stood and ducked out of the tavern. They absolutely did not want to deal with anyone who might've seen their stitches, it was a secret promise, not something to be left in the open.

Sam began to walk the streets, wondering what to do next. They stuffed their hands into their pockets and began thinking. More and more often they'd been seeing people, having friends and people they care about. It got them thinking about the fact that despite they'd been living for twenty something years, they hadn't done a lot of normal things like having friends, or celebrate birthdays. They thought that maybe they could find someone to talk to and relate with, but their radical ideologies tend to get in the way.
Sam woke slowly, and lifted their head slightly. Their mind hadn't woken up entirely and they blinked slowly for a moment, and lifted their head properly. Their mask slipped and fell with a clatter, Sam wasn't used to sleeping around other people and at first disnt register that their face was in the open.

As soon as they realized, they scrambled to snatch up their mask and return it to their face. They quickly stood and ducked out of the tavern. They absolutely did not want to deal with anyone who might've seen their stitches, it was a secret promise, not something to be left in the open.

Sam began to walk the streets, wondering what to do next. They stuffed their hands into their pockets and began thinking. More and more often they'd been seeing people, having friends and people they care about. It got them thinking about the fact that despite they'd been living for twenty something years, they hadn't done a lot of normal things like having friends, or celebrate birthdays. They thought that maybe they could find someone to talk to and relate with, but their radical ideologies tend to get in the way.
Tem let herself hum a little contentedly, leaning into June. "I bet you're looking forward to that," She teased lightly, returning the kiss with one of her own. "You've always wanted one..." She felt her heart lift a little as she realised she would be the one to give June what she'd always wanted but could never have. She watched her bond with affection. "I think they probably went somewhere to sleep... We could ask the dwarves?"
Tem let herself hum a little contentedly, leaning into June. "I bet you're looking forward to that," She teased lightly, returning the kiss with one of her own. "You've always wanted one..." She felt her heart lift a little as she realised she would be the one to give June what she'd always wanted but could never have. She watched her bond with affection. "I think they probably went somewhere to sleep... We could ask the dwarves?"
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103