Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Under the knife (1x1)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98
"That's... tragic..." She says unsure what to say about how cold his true parents has been. She sits there awhile. "Sorry about your parents... but at least this Archimedes sounds like a nice dragon." She says smiling. She didn't exactly know who he was. "Who is Archimedes exactly?" She asks. "We have water here. It's where we keep our fresh water supply. You can use some." She says still worried.
"That's... tragic..." She says unsure what to say about how cold his true parents has been. She sits there awhile. "Sorry about your parents... but at least this Archimedes sounds like a nice dragon." She says smiling. She didn't exactly know who he was. "Who is Archimedes exactly?" She asks. "We have water here. It's where we keep our fresh water supply. You can use some." She says still worried.
He drank some water and swallowed his capsule, "Archimedes, is a frontier geneticist. A venerable genius, and a kind dragon at heart." He smiled warmly. "He's actually quite hard to explain." He felt the usual stab of pain behind his eyes, "shall we head back outside? The night air was nice."
He drank some water and swallowed his capsule, "Archimedes, is a frontier geneticist. A venerable genius, and a kind dragon at heart." He smiled warmly. "He's actually quite hard to explain." He felt the usual stab of pain behind his eyes, "shall we head back outside? The night air was nice."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"A frontier geneticist?" She asks unsure what that was. "Well I'm glad he's kind and intelligent like you are Sawbones. I see where you got those traits from." She says smiling. "All dragons we respect are hard to explain it seems." She giggles. "Yes we can. The observation deck I believe is where we were going." She says leading him back into the Wastes.
"A frontier geneticist?" She asks unsure what that was. "Well I'm glad he's kind and intelligent like you are Sawbones. I see where you got those traits from." She says smiling. "All dragons we respect are hard to explain it seems." She giggles. "Yes we can. The observation deck I believe is where we were going." She says leading him back into the Wastes.
He followed at a slower pace as his head swam from the medication. "Urk-" He grunted as a sharp pain flared up in his brain. He shook his head "sorry, the medication can be a bit disorienting at times."
He followed at a slower pace as his head swam from the medication. "Urk-" He grunted as a sharp pain flared up in his brain. He shook his head "sorry, the medication can be a bit disorienting at times."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to your quarters?" She asks. She watches him carefully after seeing him suffer the pain he felt now. "Do you want me to take you somewhere or someone?"
"Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to your quarters?" She asks. She watches him carefully after seeing him suffer the pain he felt now. "Do you want me to take you somewhere or someone?"
"No no, that won't be necessary I just need to sit for a moment." He sat down clenching his jaw silently as his Hyde fought to resurface himself. He could feel every vein expand and constrict in his body. His head spun and he bit back the urge to vomit, he sealed his eyes shut for a moment exhaling sharply as the pain finally faded. "There now, that settles that. Terribly sorry about that my dear. Shall we resume our walk?"
"No no, that won't be necessary I just need to sit for a moment." He sat down clenching his jaw silently as his Hyde fought to resurface himself. He could feel every vein expand and constrict in his body. His head spun and he bit back the urge to vomit, he sealed his eyes shut for a moment exhaling sharply as the pain finally faded. "There now, that settles that. Terribly sorry about that my dear. Shall we resume our walk?"
foto_1.png
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asks. She was concerned by the display he had. She assumed it must be a terrible migraine. "If you believe you are fit enough to walk." Ranna says worried that he may be hiding a condition that would only worsen. "Where were we going again?" She asks herself.
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asks. She was concerned by the display he had. She assumed it must be a terrible migraine. "If you believe you are fit enough to walk." Ranna says worried that he may be hiding a condition that would only worsen. "Where were we going again?" She asks herself.
"The observation deck, I believe." He brushed off his coat. "Just a bitter headache."
"The observation deck, I believe." He brushed off his coat. "Just a bitter headache."
foto_1.png
"Ah right. Thank you." She says. She begins walking to the observation deck with him again. "Let me know if you don't feel well though. Ok?"
"Ah right. Thank you." She says. She begins walking to the observation deck with him again. "Let me know if you don't feel well though. Ok?"
"I will, don't fret too much over it though. I've been dealing with this for many years, most of my adult life actually." He walked along with her silently comparing their sizes, they weren't too far off from each other given that most Ridgebacks were rather giant. He smiled to himself stifling a laugh as an amusing observation came to him.
"I will, don't fret too much over it though. I've been dealing with this for many years, most of my adult life actually." He walked along with her silently comparing their sizes, they weren't too far off from each other given that most Ridgebacks were rather giant. He smiled to himself stifling a laugh as an amusing observation came to him.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98