Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Under the knife (1x1)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
It was me jumping between all of my characters that did it XD I was losing focus on Sawbones and he was supposed to be the main character lol. What if we tried setting this in a humanoid world with human/dragon hybrids to facilitate some easier costuming ideas. Maybe kinda like silence of the lambs setting wise, like Aster has the brain tumor and they need help from Sawbones who's being held in an asylum since he murdered several people before.
It was me jumping between all of my characters that did it XD I was losing focus on Sawbones and he was supposed to be the main character lol. What if we tried setting this in a humanoid world with human/dragon hybrids to facilitate some easier costuming ideas. Maybe kinda like silence of the lambs setting wise, like Aster has the brain tumor and they need help from Sawbones who's being held in an asylum since he murdered several people before.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Hmm... never saw the movie. And never did humanoid either... i could try lol. Hmm... what if he diagnosed Regulus with something? He operating on Regulus to make him an ally? Or maybe even alongside him?
Hmm... never saw the movie. And never did humanoid either... i could try lol. Hmm... what if he diagnosed Regulus with something? He operating on Regulus to make him an ally? Or maybe even alongside him?
We could have him working towards that since they'd be keeping him locked up, like trying to earn their trust so he can get out. Probably falling in love with Ranna along the way
We could have him working towards that since they'd be keeping him locked up, like trying to earn their trust so he can get out. Probably falling in love with Ranna along the way
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Sounds good. Should we have a maximum of characters? Well... main characters?
Sounds good. Should we have a maximum of characters? Well... main characters?
I think I'm gonna limit my self to mostly sawbones since he's gonna be my main character but I don't want a limit to kill the story
I think I'm gonna limit my self to mostly sawbones since he's gonna be my main character but I don't want a limit to kill the story
foto_1.png
Alright! Hmm... I'll use Aster and everyone again. As necessary though.
Alright! Hmm... I'll use Aster and everyone again. As necessary though.
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98