Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Eaglerider
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
The woman couldn't help but sigh hearing Julia's questions. "It's always the same questions you know, 'who am I.. why am I here.. what do I want..' they're all valid questions but it gets a little tiring having to answer the same ones." For a moment she was silent as she debated whether or not to answer the questions. It's not like her answers would change anything. "I'm Colette. I used to work in the castle." It was a simple answer. "Back when the castle used to stay in one place that is. It did used to stay in one place." How long ago was the girl talking about? Her answer didn't really explain why she was in the castle now or what she was doing here, in the room right now in the middle of the night.

Colette tilted her head just enough to be able to see around Julia so she could glance at the door behind her. "If you were to run off then you wouldn't be any help to me." The hallway outside of the door was silent. "I'm finally getting out of here and you're going to help me whether you like it or not." There really was no choice for Julia in this situation though it wasn't like she would get hurt from it. "I take it you've noticed my.. shall we say less than solid physical appearance. That's why I needed you to stay. When the moon goes away so do I. I can't be out in the sunlight.. it's too bright and nobody can see me. Luckily you don't have that problem." She chuckled and stood using her hands to smooth out some sort of imaginary wrinkles in her dress. "And soon.. neither will I."
The woman couldn't help but sigh hearing Julia's questions. "It's always the same questions you know, 'who am I.. why am I here.. what do I want..' they're all valid questions but it gets a little tiring having to answer the same ones." For a moment she was silent as she debated whether or not to answer the questions. It's not like her answers would change anything. "I'm Colette. I used to work in the castle." It was a simple answer. "Back when the castle used to stay in one place that is. It did used to stay in one place." How long ago was the girl talking about? Her answer didn't really explain why she was in the castle now or what she was doing here, in the room right now in the middle of the night.

Colette tilted her head just enough to be able to see around Julia so she could glance at the door behind her. "If you were to run off then you wouldn't be any help to me." The hallway outside of the door was silent. "I'm finally getting out of here and you're going to help me whether you like it or not." There really was no choice for Julia in this situation though it wasn't like she would get hurt from it. "I take it you've noticed my.. shall we say less than solid physical appearance. That's why I needed you to stay. When the moon goes away so do I. I can't be out in the sunlight.. it's too bright and nobody can see me. Luckily you don't have that problem." She chuckled and stood using her hands to smooth out some sort of imaginary wrinkles in her dress. "And soon.. neither will I."
"Sorry... I'm just bewildered... I hope you understand I don't mean to offend." She says. "The castle didn't move? But it's a renaissance fair castle. It's fake. Nice to meet you Colette. "You used to work here? You look like a noble though..." Julia thinks maybe the spirit was a reenactor who passed away. Julia didn't know what else to ask. She realized Colette didn't answer her other questions which only added to her anxiety. This whole experience went from exciting fun with Xandria to horror... she hoped Xandria would find her. Maybe she found a key to the door... hopefully. Granted it seemed Julia was changing emotions quickly, it was actually all fear. She wanted to run but couldn't, she obviously couldn't physically fight off a ghost. And where would she hide? Under the bed? She felt hopeless and she was very afraid.

"Like it or not?' Julia says slowly fear in her voice as the ghost spoke. She was afraid of what may happen. This was thanksgiving! Not Halloween! Yet she was terrified. She wanted to scream. "When the sun rises you vanish? Why do you only appear at night? I mean... you're sitting in moonlight." She says. "What... what do you mean I don't and soon neither will you?" Julia asks obviously afraid. She wanted to run now but where would she go? The doors were heavy and it was locked.. she couldn't escape Colette. Her brown eyes watered a little as she desperately thought why Colette was suddenly menacing all of a sudden, least that's what it sounded like, as if she's planned all this...

Another thing Julia notes was the old medieval clothing, fitting given the atmosphere. But nevertheless terrifying in her situation. She sincerely hoped Xandria would find her before Colette did anything.
"Sorry... I'm just bewildered... I hope you understand I don't mean to offend." She says. "The castle didn't move? But it's a renaissance fair castle. It's fake. Nice to meet you Colette. "You used to work here? You look like a noble though..." Julia thinks maybe the spirit was a reenactor who passed away. Julia didn't know what else to ask. She realized Colette didn't answer her other questions which only added to her anxiety. This whole experience went from exciting fun with Xandria to horror... she hoped Xandria would find her. Maybe she found a key to the door... hopefully. Granted it seemed Julia was changing emotions quickly, it was actually all fear. She wanted to run but couldn't, she obviously couldn't physically fight off a ghost. And where would she hide? Under the bed? She felt hopeless and she was very afraid.

"Like it or not?' Julia says slowly fear in her voice as the ghost spoke. She was afraid of what may happen. This was thanksgiving! Not Halloween! Yet she was terrified. She wanted to scream. "When the sun rises you vanish? Why do you only appear at night? I mean... you're sitting in moonlight." She says. "What... what do you mean I don't and soon neither will you?" Julia asks obviously afraid. She wanted to run now but where would she go? The doors were heavy and it was locked.. she couldn't escape Colette. Her brown eyes watered a little as she desperately thought why Colette was suddenly menacing all of a sudden, least that's what it sounded like, as if she's planned all this...

Another thing Julia notes was the old medieval clothing, fitting given the atmosphere. But nevertheless terrifying in her situation. She sincerely hoped Xandria would find her before Colette did anything.
"Yes. This castle is a renaissance faire castle but that would lead one to think that there was an original castle that this replica would be based on, no? The man who built this castle was fortunate enough to strike a deal when he found a lot filled with rubble and old stone bricks. Those bricks used to form the walls of an actual castle in the past." Colette drummed her fingers on the table next to her though they made no sound as they hit the surface. "There are many souls that were trapped when the original castle fell. We were in the middle of a battle after all so it's really not that surprising. Those who opposed the king wanted his head.." Her voice dropped down to a whisper as though she was worried that someone might be able to hear her. "Can't say as though I blame them for that. He was a retched man.. and his son even worse." The subject was dropped after that. "As for my appearance.." she chuckled, "we'll you can't expect a handmaiden to walk around looking like common castle staff. I had to look my best at all times you know."

Colette studied the expression on Julia's face curiously. It was rather obvious that the other woman was terrified but there really was nothing to be afraid of. It wasn't like Colette could physically harm her. "My existence is comparable to Nosferatu. I still exist in the daytime but the brightness of the sun makes it rather difficult to see me. I may as well disappear. With a physical body there would be no way for that to happen. I'm not suggesting that I steal your body. I'm not evil you know, just tired of being contained to these walls. I'm simply suggesting that we share your body for lack of a better word." She wanted to at least give Julia a chance to agree to her new situation. Though, if it came down to it she would be more than happy to simply force her way inside. "So what do you say?"

It had taken much more time than was ideal for Xandria to be able to find another way around the locked door. The candles were almost gone and dread pooled in her stomach at the thought of having to walk around in the dark. "Julia!" Her voice echoed through the otherwise empty hallway. Heavens knew where Richard's sister had ended up. She paused a moment to stop and listen for any source of noise. Hopefully the other woman would be able to hear her. The castle couldn't be that big could it? There were also only so many places that the other woman could have ended up. If only there weren't so many closed doors.

Colette glanced towards the door at the far off sound of another being in the castle before looking back towards Julia once more. "Pick quickly now, otherwise I'll make the decision for you." She wasn't about to let one of her few chances to escape slip out of her grasp no matter what she needed to do.
"Yes. This castle is a renaissance faire castle but that would lead one to think that there was an original castle that this replica would be based on, no? The man who built this castle was fortunate enough to strike a deal when he found a lot filled with rubble and old stone bricks. Those bricks used to form the walls of an actual castle in the past." Colette drummed her fingers on the table next to her though they made no sound as they hit the surface. "There are many souls that were trapped when the original castle fell. We were in the middle of a battle after all so it's really not that surprising. Those who opposed the king wanted his head.." Her voice dropped down to a whisper as though she was worried that someone might be able to hear her. "Can't say as though I blame them for that. He was a retched man.. and his son even worse." The subject was dropped after that. "As for my appearance.." she chuckled, "we'll you can't expect a handmaiden to walk around looking like common castle staff. I had to look my best at all times you know."

Colette studied the expression on Julia's face curiously. It was rather obvious that the other woman was terrified but there really was nothing to be afraid of. It wasn't like Colette could physically harm her. "My existence is comparable to Nosferatu. I still exist in the daytime but the brightness of the sun makes it rather difficult to see me. I may as well disappear. With a physical body there would be no way for that to happen. I'm not suggesting that I steal your body. I'm not evil you know, just tired of being contained to these walls. I'm simply suggesting that we share your body for lack of a better word." She wanted to at least give Julia a chance to agree to her new situation. Though, if it came down to it she would be more than happy to simply force her way inside. "So what do you say?"

It had taken much more time than was ideal for Xandria to be able to find another way around the locked door. The candles were almost gone and dread pooled in her stomach at the thought of having to walk around in the dark. "Julia!" Her voice echoed through the otherwise empty hallway. Heavens knew where Richard's sister had ended up. She paused a moment to stop and listen for any source of noise. Hopefully the other woman would be able to hear her. The castle couldn't be that big could it? There were also only so many places that the other woman could have ended up. If only there weren't so many closed doors.

Colette glanced towards the door at the far off sound of another being in the castle before looking back towards Julia once more. "Pick quickly now, otherwise I'll make the decision for you." She wasn't about to let one of her few chances to escape slip out of her grasp no matter what she needed to do.
"So... there are actual stones and bricks from a castle here? I mean a replica sure... but why do you haunt this castle?" She asks. She looks at Collette drumming he fingers. "So a tyrant ruler and his son were destroyed and unfortunately you were caught in it... I'm sorry." She says. "I won't ask how you perished. It doesn't feel right to ask you you relive the horror." She says. "Handmaiden? What exactly did you do?" She wonders what she thought of Julia's clothes. "Well since you mention that... what do you think of my appearance?" She asks posing trying to make light of the situation. Though she remained terrified. "Was this your room?" She asks. She looks around the room seeing it bare no dresses or anything in the closest and just the bed for furniture besides the desk.

Hearing both the offer and comparison to an actual evil Julia was even more anxious. "You mean the evil vampire?" She asks not you familiar with myths. "Share? How is that even possible? Wouldn't you simply be controlling me when you possess me?" She asks. It could be a good question seeing as she obviously hasn't met ghosts before. "I mean I can see why you are tired of being here... but... everything about possession according to movies isn't like that... I understand walking past people must not be nice either..." She says. "I... I don't know." She says. It was a lot to take in. Her hair down as she shifts feet. Sharing a body? Wouldn't that cause conflict between them? Colette doesn't know the outside world... and Julia didn't know medieval. Her lack of knowledge on ghosts didn't help either.

Julia looks and turns toward the door hearing Xandria. "Xandria.." She says quietly. She was close. She heard her but was unsure if she could find the right room she was in with so many rooms in this hallway. Julia feared what Colette would do if she yelled. Julia stumbled and hit the door loudly before standing up with a bruise. A glove could cover it. The thought of rescue distracted Julia from Collette as she heard footsteps coming. Xandria was close! She was hoping she was saved.

Julia was distracted and didn't hear Collette and her already soft voice. She wasn't rude though after all the other voice had come from nowhere. It had gotten her attention. Her back to Collette and the window. Though she was slowly turning back as Xandria grew closer.
"So... there are actual stones and bricks from a castle here? I mean a replica sure... but why do you haunt this castle?" She asks. She looks at Collette drumming he fingers. "So a tyrant ruler and his son were destroyed and unfortunately you were caught in it... I'm sorry." She says. "I won't ask how you perished. It doesn't feel right to ask you you relive the horror." She says. "Handmaiden? What exactly did you do?" She wonders what she thought of Julia's clothes. "Well since you mention that... what do you think of my appearance?" She asks posing trying to make light of the situation. Though she remained terrified. "Was this your room?" She asks. She looks around the room seeing it bare no dresses or anything in the closest and just the bed for furniture besides the desk.

Hearing both the offer and comparison to an actual evil Julia was even more anxious. "You mean the evil vampire?" She asks not you familiar with myths. "Share? How is that even possible? Wouldn't you simply be controlling me when you possess me?" She asks. It could be a good question seeing as she obviously hasn't met ghosts before. "I mean I can see why you are tired of being here... but... everything about possession according to movies isn't like that... I understand walking past people must not be nice either..." She says. "I... I don't know." She says. It was a lot to take in. Her hair down as she shifts feet. Sharing a body? Wouldn't that cause conflict between them? Colette doesn't know the outside world... and Julia didn't know medieval. Her lack of knowledge on ghosts didn't help either.

Julia looks and turns toward the door hearing Xandria. "Xandria.." She says quietly. She was close. She heard her but was unsure if she could find the right room she was in with so many rooms in this hallway. Julia feared what Colette would do if she yelled. Julia stumbled and hit the door loudly before standing up with a bruise. A glove could cover it. The thought of rescue distracted Julia from Collette as she heard footsteps coming. Xandria was close! She was hoping she was saved.

Julia was distracted and didn't hear Collette and her already soft voice. She wasn't rude though after all the other voice had come from nowhere. It had gotten her attention. Her back to Collette and the window. Though she was slowly turning back as Xandria grew closer.
"Looking at you I would guess that it's safe to say that you've never been a ghost who was stuck." Her words practically dripped with menace. How could a human understand what she had been through, there were other spirits trapped in these walls as well but some of them were worse off than she was. They still acted like nothing was different and went about their day of serving the king and his son. Colette couldn't understand it. "My soul is attached to what little physical remains are left of the castle that I died in. Don't ask me why. I am unable to leave the confines of the walls." When Julia brought up her own appearance she simply stared at her for a moment silently. "The room that I once occupied no longer exists. It was lost many years ago. What you see before you is simply a prop used to bring in tourists."

All the questions were starting to make her impatient. "It wouldn't be a possession at least not one that could be compared to what you are describing. I wouldn't control you or make you do anything that you wouldn't want to do. Think of it like you would be gaining a new conscience we would be able to talk though it would happen inside your mind. You would learn what I know and if you wish I would do the same." She was doing her best to make the deal sound more appealing. "Or not. If you would prefer to not do that there wouldn't have to be any communication at all. I would simply use you as a way to get outside." That was Colette's goal, to be free of the walls that surrounded her.
The candle that Xandria held was at its last moments in life. At the end of the hallway she heard a loud thud right as the light flickered out. "Julia?" Her voice was loud as she practically sprinted to the other end of the hallway where the noise had come from. Lifting her hand she tried to turn the handle but it was jammed or locked "Julia if you're in there.. step away from the door." It wasn't like she wanted to break down the door especially since it would be loud and she would definitely make herself seem stronger than the average human but it would need to be done. She needed to get inside the room.
"Time's up.." It was all the warning that Julia was given before Colette rushed at her. Luckily the other woman's back was turned towards her, it was always worse when you had to look into the eyes of the person whose body you were jumping into. She hadn't done this sort of thing many times through the years but she was skilled enough that all Julia would get from the action was a cold feeling in her bones and a headache. The other woman might not even remember that she was sharing her body.

Right at the moment that the possession had finished there was a loud thud against the door, probably from Xandria's fist against the wood. Without little thought Colette forced Julia to snap her fingers and the door unlocked. Luckily Xandira was able to hear it and turned the handle which caused the door to open. It was much better than having to break down the door and have to answer any questions that Julia may have about her more than average strength.

"Are you okay?"
"Looking at you I would guess that it's safe to say that you've never been a ghost who was stuck." Her words practically dripped with menace. How could a human understand what she had been through, there were other spirits trapped in these walls as well but some of them were worse off than she was. They still acted like nothing was different and went about their day of serving the king and his son. Colette couldn't understand it. "My soul is attached to what little physical remains are left of the castle that I died in. Don't ask me why. I am unable to leave the confines of the walls." When Julia brought up her own appearance she simply stared at her for a moment silently. "The room that I once occupied no longer exists. It was lost many years ago. What you see before you is simply a prop used to bring in tourists."

All the questions were starting to make her impatient. "It wouldn't be a possession at least not one that could be compared to what you are describing. I wouldn't control you or make you do anything that you wouldn't want to do. Think of it like you would be gaining a new conscience we would be able to talk though it would happen inside your mind. You would learn what I know and if you wish I would do the same." She was doing her best to make the deal sound more appealing. "Or not. If you would prefer to not do that there wouldn't have to be any communication at all. I would simply use you as a way to get outside." That was Colette's goal, to be free of the walls that surrounded her.
The candle that Xandria held was at its last moments in life. At the end of the hallway she heard a loud thud right as the light flickered out. "Julia?" Her voice was loud as she practically sprinted to the other end of the hallway where the noise had come from. Lifting her hand she tried to turn the handle but it was jammed or locked "Julia if you're in there.. step away from the door." It wasn't like she wanted to break down the door especially since it would be loud and she would definitely make herself seem stronger than the average human but it would need to be done. She needed to get inside the room.
"Time's up.." It was all the warning that Julia was given before Colette rushed at her. Luckily the other woman's back was turned towards her, it was always worse when you had to look into the eyes of the person whose body you were jumping into. She hadn't done this sort of thing many times through the years but she was skilled enough that all Julia would get from the action was a cold feeling in her bones and a headache. The other woman might not even remember that she was sharing her body.

Right at the moment that the possession had finished there was a loud thud against the door, probably from Xandria's fist against the wood. Without little thought Colette forced Julia to snap her fingers and the door unlocked. Luckily Xandira was able to hear it and turned the handle which caused the door to open. It was much better than having to break down the door and have to answer any questions that Julia may have about her more than average strength.

"Are you okay?"
"Not really... ghosts aren't all that common..." Julia says. She could hear the menace and it only scared her more. "Well maybe it's because it is all you knew... maybe?" She asks. "Guessing you find me inferior to you as you don't answer." She says. Considering Julia answered everything so far she wasn't happy to be ignored by Colette now. "So... this is where you reside though. This prop room?" She asks trying to connect the dots. Least she was trying to understand what was going on. Granted it may not be accurate since she didn't express interest in ghost stories and horror movies. She had no idea spirits didn't even know they were dead... that they continued their service.

"I... I don't know. It's a hard choice. I mean... you could easily begin influencing my mind right?" She asks. She was still thinking that by possession she basically would become a passenger in her own body unaware of Colette controlling her. "A new conscious? What about when you're free? Then what?" She asks. Part of her thought Colette would then never leave.. haunting everywhere... the deal still sounded uncomfortable though to Julia taking all this in. Colette probably shouldn't be too upset by it seeing as she did lock her in this room and scare her by practically being menacing.

Julia backed away obeying Xandria. Only to allow Colette a faster possession as she feels a chill and a headache as Colette became Julia. Julia didn't know she was possessed now or that Colette now was her. But she did feel strange... she had no idea that Colette had jumped into her body as only her jacket was carried by a breeze and a small gasp from her lips as her mind was changed.

Julia snaps her fingers, something she and Richard couldn't do. Colette influencing her body as if it were her own... since Julia unfortunately becane, obedient out of the shock. Julia blinks. Should she tell Xandria what happened? Though she probably would think she's crazy.... Julia doesn't. As if something told her not to mimicking her voice perfectly.

"Yeah... the door slammed behind me and I couldn't get out... I guess you hitting it if that's what it was loosened the lock..." She says. She wanted to leave. "Let's get to the car... I think we've explored enough for one night..." She says nervously. The castle obviously had scared her and so did Colette. She didn't know if what was said was true or not. But after seeing Colette no longer behind her she was slightly relieved. Though... again... she didn't know that instead Colette was possessing her... and unlike Regulus to Richard her eyes remained brown and normal.
"Not really... ghosts aren't all that common..." Julia says. She could hear the menace and it only scared her more. "Well maybe it's because it is all you knew... maybe?" She asks. "Guessing you find me inferior to you as you don't answer." She says. Considering Julia answered everything so far she wasn't happy to be ignored by Colette now. "So... this is where you reside though. This prop room?" She asks trying to connect the dots. Least she was trying to understand what was going on. Granted it may not be accurate since she didn't express interest in ghost stories and horror movies. She had no idea spirits didn't even know they were dead... that they continued their service.

"I... I don't know. It's a hard choice. I mean... you could easily begin influencing my mind right?" She asks. She was still thinking that by possession she basically would become a passenger in her own body unaware of Colette controlling her. "A new conscious? What about when you're free? Then what?" She asks. Part of her thought Colette would then never leave.. haunting everywhere... the deal still sounded uncomfortable though to Julia taking all this in. Colette probably shouldn't be too upset by it seeing as she did lock her in this room and scare her by practically being menacing.

Julia backed away obeying Xandria. Only to allow Colette a faster possession as she feels a chill and a headache as Colette became Julia. Julia didn't know she was possessed now or that Colette now was her. But she did feel strange... she had no idea that Colette had jumped into her body as only her jacket was carried by a breeze and a small gasp from her lips as her mind was changed.

Julia snaps her fingers, something she and Richard couldn't do. Colette influencing her body as if it were her own... since Julia unfortunately becane, obedient out of the shock. Julia blinks. Should she tell Xandria what happened? Though she probably would think she's crazy.... Julia doesn't. As if something told her not to mimicking her voice perfectly.

"Yeah... the door slammed behind me and I couldn't get out... I guess you hitting it if that's what it was loosened the lock..." She says. She wanted to leave. "Let's get to the car... I think we've explored enough for one night..." She says nervously. The castle obviously had scared her and so did Colette. She didn't know if what was said was true or not. But after seeing Colette no longer behind her she was slightly relieved. Though... again... she didn't know that instead Colette was possessing her... and unlike Regulus to Richard her eyes remained brown and normal.
"Ghosts are more common than you would care to believe I can assure you of that." Colette gave a wide grin at that. "Most of them are content to simply figure out why they are stuck in this world on their own and make it so they are able to leave. Some of us need a little bit of help with that. A third group of ghosts simply wants to follow their loved ones around and make sure that no harm comes to them. There is another group that wants to cause some chaos in this world and I can't really say as though I blame them." As she had spoken about the different groups Colette had been using her fingers to list them. Four major groups, though who knew if there were more that she wasn't speaking of. It was probably best for her to not explain everything to Julia right from the beginning. "Yes. This poorly decorated prop room is where I spend most of my time now. I am free to wander through the castle but there is no way for me to go outside the walls."

As the door swung open Colette was too busy settling herself inside of Julia's mind to take notice of who was there. There was a familiar twitch in her mind as she heard the voice of the other woman but she had heard many voices over the years. She thought that it was probably someone who had visited the faire before there really was no other explanation. Had she actually paid attention she would have seen Xandria, someone who would have looked very familiar. Without her wings visible though Colette would have simply waived it off as coincidence.

"Yes, my hitting the door must have unstuck it.." Xandria's voice didn't sound convinced at the thought of that but it was probably better for her to not think too hard about it. The castle was still giving off odd vibes to her but she didn't want to bring it up to Julia. "Leaving sounds like an excellent idea." That was one thing that they could both agree on. "I found another way out. It seemed quicker than the way that we came in." She looked towards Julia for a long moment making sure that she seemed okay, at least physically before turning into the dark hallway once again and beginning the way out.

It wasn't long before the two were out of the castle with the moonlight shining down on them both. Inside Julia's mind Colette was practically giddy with excitement at the matter of being able to leave the castle something that she hadn't done for many, many years. She did her best to keep her emotions from flowing too much into Julia though, having the woman appear suddenly ecstatic probably would have seemed a little odd.

Xandria couldn't help but dread the moment when the two finally got back to Julia's house. She had a feeling that she was going to have to explain what had happened, how she had ended up losing Julia to Richard. It probably wouldn't be a very fun conversation to have.
"Ghosts are more common than you would care to believe I can assure you of that." Colette gave a wide grin at that. "Most of them are content to simply figure out why they are stuck in this world on their own and make it so they are able to leave. Some of us need a little bit of help with that. A third group of ghosts simply wants to follow their loved ones around and make sure that no harm comes to them. There is another group that wants to cause some chaos in this world and I can't really say as though I blame them." As she had spoken about the different groups Colette had been using her fingers to list them. Four major groups, though who knew if there were more that she wasn't speaking of. It was probably best for her to not explain everything to Julia right from the beginning. "Yes. This poorly decorated prop room is where I spend most of my time now. I am free to wander through the castle but there is no way for me to go outside the walls."

As the door swung open Colette was too busy settling herself inside of Julia's mind to take notice of who was there. There was a familiar twitch in her mind as she heard the voice of the other woman but she had heard many voices over the years. She thought that it was probably someone who had visited the faire before there really was no other explanation. Had she actually paid attention she would have seen Xandria, someone who would have looked very familiar. Without her wings visible though Colette would have simply waived it off as coincidence.

"Yes, my hitting the door must have unstuck it.." Xandria's voice didn't sound convinced at the thought of that but it was probably better for her to not think too hard about it. The castle was still giving off odd vibes to her but she didn't want to bring it up to Julia. "Leaving sounds like an excellent idea." That was one thing that they could both agree on. "I found another way out. It seemed quicker than the way that we came in." She looked towards Julia for a long moment making sure that she seemed okay, at least physically before turning into the dark hallway once again and beginning the way out.

It wasn't long before the two were out of the castle with the moonlight shining down on them both. Inside Julia's mind Colette was practically giddy with excitement at the matter of being able to leave the castle something that she hadn't done for many, many years. She did her best to keep her emotions from flowing too much into Julia though, having the woman appear suddenly ecstatic probably would have seemed a little odd.

Xandria couldn't help but dread the moment when the two finally got back to Julia's house. She had a feeling that she was going to have to explain what had happened, how she had ended up losing Julia to Richard. It probably wouldn't be a very fun conversation to have.
"Well... which group are you in among those all?" She asks. Julia didn't think ghosts were truly that common... the fact they were made her slightly anxious. "Well... I guess it's better than nothing... but I'm sure you are tired of seeing the same room... even with it being essentially bare and such." She thinks a while. "Can't you decorate it or... I don't know... find a better room?" Julia asks wondering what Colette may be hiding from her. Though she wondered what held her to the castle walls. She should be able to walk some distance right? Maybe? Though she didn't ask anything else. "What do you think of modern clothes I guess?" She asks wondering what the spirit may think seeing her not in a dress.

Julia looks anxious. She had seen a ghost and spoken to it and didn't know that Colette was setting into her mind. She had a small headache but thought stress was the most likely culprit seeing as she had been locked in this room. "Well... even if it didn't I'm glad you're here... I don't know how long I've been trapped in here..." She says. "Glad you agree... after all that's happened I don't want to be here anymore right now..." She says. Obviously she was afraid after being trapped. "I bruised my hand when I fell. I'll be ok though." She says after seeing Xandria examine her for awhile. Mentally Colette could do whatever she pleased probably since she possessed Julia. Julia follows Xandria out of the room relieved to be out of the room. It felt like she had been there forever...

Julia follows Xandria out of the castle. "Thanks for not leaving me and finding a way out." She says hugging Xandria. Whatever occured had rattled her. "I thought I would be trapped..." She says. Some of Colette and her emotions had flowed into Julia's mind causing the gratefulness but also it was Julia trying to calm down. Thankfully Julia wasn't smiling or giggling like Colette may have been inside her mind. "Let's get to the car and go..." She says breaking the embrace slightly better than before..

"Oh man... my parents and Richard will want to know where we were... I hate to say it but if they ask we went out and to the mall or shopping center to hang out. Ok? Hopefully they believe us..." She says dreading the thought of anyone still being awake. When she got to the car and turned it on she saw the time... 4 am.. why wasn't Julia tired?
"Well... which group are you in among those all?" She asks. Julia didn't think ghosts were truly that common... the fact they were made her slightly anxious. "Well... I guess it's better than nothing... but I'm sure you are tired of seeing the same room... even with it being essentially bare and such." She thinks a while. "Can't you decorate it or... I don't know... find a better room?" Julia asks wondering what Colette may be hiding from her. Though she wondered what held her to the castle walls. She should be able to walk some distance right? Maybe? Though she didn't ask anything else. "What do you think of modern clothes I guess?" She asks wondering what the spirit may think seeing her not in a dress.

Julia looks anxious. She had seen a ghost and spoken to it and didn't know that Colette was setting into her mind. She had a small headache but thought stress was the most likely culprit seeing as she had been locked in this room. "Well... even if it didn't I'm glad you're here... I don't know how long I've been trapped in here..." She says. "Glad you agree... after all that's happened I don't want to be here anymore right now..." She says. Obviously she was afraid after being trapped. "I bruised my hand when I fell. I'll be ok though." She says after seeing Xandria examine her for awhile. Mentally Colette could do whatever she pleased probably since she possessed Julia. Julia follows Xandria out of the room relieved to be out of the room. It felt like she had been there forever...

Julia follows Xandria out of the castle. "Thanks for not leaving me and finding a way out." She says hugging Xandria. Whatever occured had rattled her. "I thought I would be trapped..." She says. Some of Colette and her emotions had flowed into Julia's mind causing the gratefulness but also it was Julia trying to calm down. Thankfully Julia wasn't smiling or giggling like Colette may have been inside her mind. "Let's get to the car and go..." She says breaking the embrace slightly better than before..

"Oh man... my parents and Richard will want to know where we were... I hate to say it but if they ask we went out and to the mall or shopping center to hang out. Ok? Hopefully they believe us..." She says dreading the thought of anyone still being awake. When she got to the car and turned it on she saw the time... 4 am.. why wasn't Julia tired?
"I need help." It wasn't something that Colette liked admitting especially to a human that she had just met. Not that it mattered in this situation. "I think the maintenance personnel may notice if things started appearing in the room that they hadn't brought in." It was a silly question really, there was also the fact that Colette wouldn't be able to move anything on her own. She could touch things but not pick them up, most of the time she simply walked right through things in the castle because it was easier than going around them. It took a lot of concentration to actually be able to touch something without having her hand go through it. "Modern clothes?" She glanced towards Julia's outfit and did her best to keep the confusion and disgust off her face. "You realize that you walk around looking like a stable-boy right?" She didn't completely oppose trousers but she wouldn't be caught dead in them. It seemed like women of this time had stopped caring about their appearance.

Hugs were not something that Xandria was accustomed to. When Julia gave her one her body stiffened without her permission and it took a couple of moments for her to relax. Throughout the duration of it she stood there awkwardly, luckily the hug didn't last very long. "You say that like you expected that I would leave you in the castle alone.." The very thought of that made her laugh. "I would have found you sooner but it took me a while to get around the door at the beginning of the hallway. It had locked behind you." She didn't mention that the door had slammed in her face when she tried to walk through it. It would be better not to frighten Julia more than she already was. "Yes. Let's go."

Xandria glanced towards the clock and then towards Julia. "I don't think that they'll believe that given the time." She also didn't like lying, it wasn't something that angels did well. The action brought them physical pain until they ended up confessing the truth. She would try though especially with how little she was looking forward to explaining to them all what had happened. "But, I will try nonetheless." For now Xandria just wanted to get back to the house and put this day behind her. With no reason to go to sleep this was going to be a long night for her though.

Inside Julia's mind Colette was simply watching things as they passed in front of Julai's eyes. She knew that the world had changed since she had been in the castle but there was no way for her to know how much. The car especially held her entire attention. For now she was content to study.
"I need help." It wasn't something that Colette liked admitting especially to a human that she had just met. Not that it mattered in this situation. "I think the maintenance personnel may notice if things started appearing in the room that they hadn't brought in." It was a silly question really, there was also the fact that Colette wouldn't be able to move anything on her own. She could touch things but not pick them up, most of the time she simply walked right through things in the castle because it was easier than going around them. It took a lot of concentration to actually be able to touch something without having her hand go through it. "Modern clothes?" She glanced towards Julia's outfit and did her best to keep the confusion and disgust off her face. "You realize that you walk around looking like a stable-boy right?" She didn't completely oppose trousers but she wouldn't be caught dead in them. It seemed like women of this time had stopped caring about their appearance.

Hugs were not something that Xandria was accustomed to. When Julia gave her one her body stiffened without her permission and it took a couple of moments for her to relax. Throughout the duration of it she stood there awkwardly, luckily the hug didn't last very long. "You say that like you expected that I would leave you in the castle alone.." The very thought of that made her laugh. "I would have found you sooner but it took me a while to get around the door at the beginning of the hallway. It had locked behind you." She didn't mention that the door had slammed in her face when she tried to walk through it. It would be better not to frighten Julia more than she already was. "Yes. Let's go."

Xandria glanced towards the clock and then towards Julia. "I don't think that they'll believe that given the time." She also didn't like lying, it wasn't something that angels did well. The action brought them physical pain until they ended up confessing the truth. She would try though especially with how little she was looking forward to explaining to them all what had happened. "But, I will try nonetheless." For now Xandria just wanted to get back to the house and put this day behind her. With no reason to go to sleep this was going to be a long night for her though.

Inside Julia's mind Colette was simply watching things as they passed in front of Julai's eyes. She knew that the world had changed since she had been in the castle but there was no way for her to know how much. The car especially held her entire attention. For now she was content to study.
"Ok. Well... it makes sense." She says. "You'd be surprised... they may actually appreciate you decorating for them." She giggles smiling. Julia didn't know that she couldn't move anything. Though she thought it was a good question. Everything she knew about ghosts made her think that she could physically contact anything she wanted. "A stable boy?" She asks. "It's just I feel comfortable in these clothes. That and I have three brothers so... yeah..." She says. Colette could possibly make her more of a woman if she wanted to... Julia dusts off her jeans thinking about how Richard and her when they were younger would run around. To anyone else Richard would have seemed to have never done that. Seeing him upset and troubled like he was and definitely more serious was something she hoped Xandria could resolve. Right now she was glad that Colette also wasn't around scaring her. Especially after the fright the castle itself did.

"Well... part of me thought you were getting help and left me... it locked? I guess I hit it when I went through the door... sorry." She says. "Thanks again Xandria. You're a good friend." She says. She didn't know that Xandria didn't react to the hug but Julia being emotional made sense with everything that's happened. "Thanks. This place gives me the creeps..." She says as the castle looked more terrifying than welcoming for an adventure now.

Julia sighs. "Well... truth it is... I just hope my parents don't think we left our of anger or anything. I hope you had a good time at the house. And no don't lie... as much as I want to it won't work." Julia had the same mindset as Xandria she just wanted to go home and forget the night happened. "So... still want to go to the fair? If not tomorrow maybe Monday?" She asks trying to talk as she drove. The return trip was going faster than then the drive to the castle. Princely from Julia being scared... she wasn't speeding but it was a faster trip away from the castle.

Julia passed the fields of dead corn as they drove. She looks for the house. Eventually the small two story house came into view. It wasn't medieval as her family was American. But it was older. "Good no lights are on. We could sneak in." She says to Xandria.
"Ok. Well... it makes sense." She says. "You'd be surprised... they may actually appreciate you decorating for them." She giggles smiling. Julia didn't know that she couldn't move anything. Though she thought it was a good question. Everything she knew about ghosts made her think that she could physically contact anything she wanted. "A stable boy?" She asks. "It's just I feel comfortable in these clothes. That and I have three brothers so... yeah..." She says. Colette could possibly make her more of a woman if she wanted to... Julia dusts off her jeans thinking about how Richard and her when they were younger would run around. To anyone else Richard would have seemed to have never done that. Seeing him upset and troubled like he was and definitely more serious was something she hoped Xandria could resolve. Right now she was glad that Colette also wasn't around scaring her. Especially after the fright the castle itself did.

"Well... part of me thought you were getting help and left me... it locked? I guess I hit it when I went through the door... sorry." She says. "Thanks again Xandria. You're a good friend." She says. She didn't know that Xandria didn't react to the hug but Julia being emotional made sense with everything that's happened. "Thanks. This place gives me the creeps..." She says as the castle looked more terrifying than welcoming for an adventure now.

Julia sighs. "Well... truth it is... I just hope my parents don't think we left our of anger or anything. I hope you had a good time at the house. And no don't lie... as much as I want to it won't work." Julia had the same mindset as Xandria she just wanted to go home and forget the night happened. "So... still want to go to the fair? If not tomorrow maybe Monday?" She asks trying to talk as she drove. The return trip was going faster than then the drive to the castle. Princely from Julia being scared... she wasn't speeding but it was a faster trip away from the castle.

Julia passed the fields of dead corn as they drove. She looks for the house. Eventually the small two story house came into view. It wasn't medieval as her family was American. But it was older. "Good no lights are on. We could sneak in." She says to Xandria.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46