Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
"Ooh! Interesting! Glad to see that your in a better place now. Still jealous that you've seen a deity! Wish I could... Time does fly, real fast too! Just never enough time y'know?" He looked at the unnamed female "Hey... Could you help me name her? I know it's real special but any suggestions? Could really use them..."

She sat on the white and blue dragons leg enjoying the story, it was quite entertaining though she had no idea what he said.
"Ooh! Interesting! Glad to see that your in a better place now. Still jealous that you've seen a deity! Wish I could... Time does fly, real fast too! Just never enough time y'know?" He looked at the unnamed female "Hey... Could you help me name her? I know it's real special but any suggestions? Could really use them..."

She sat on the white and blue dragons leg enjoying the story, it was quite entertaining though she had no idea what he said.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
Pan looked down at the hatchlings, who were sitting peacefully. Even Rascal was sitting still. "The story really shut them up, didn't it? Maybe we should tell more stories... They might fall asleep." He listened to Sycamore's request. "Name here something sweet, something pleasing to the ears." His fins wriggled as if he was trying to stimulate ears.

Rascal was growing drowsy, he yawned in silence.
Pan looked down at the hatchlings, who were sitting peacefully. Even Rascal was sitting still. "The story really shut them up, didn't it? Maybe we should tell more stories... They might fall asleep." He listened to Sycamore's request. "Name here something sweet, something pleasing to the ears." His fins wriggled as if he was trying to stimulate ears.

Rascal was growing drowsy, he yawned in silence.
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
"Mmm,It did, didn't it?" He looked at the hatchlings "got anymore stories you could tell?" Sycamore lightly chuckled.". He left Pan to think up of anymore stories as he thought about Pan's advice. "Something pleasing to the ears, eh? Hmm..."

She grumbled abit, she was quite sleepy but the female didn't want to quite yet.
"Mmm,It did, didn't it?" He looked at the hatchlings "got anymore stories you could tell?" Sycamore lightly chuckled.". He left Pan to think up of anymore stories as he thought about Pan's advice. "Something pleasing to the ears, eh? Hmm..."

She grumbled abit, she was quite sleepy but the female didn't want to quite yet.
"How about I tell you about how I met the Tidelord? I was..." He paused, thinking. "Well, I don't know how old I was, maybe one year? Let's just say I was one. I was on this small island, only one tree on the island. I caught a fish off of the shoreline, that filled my belly. But something was wrong, something, or someone was talking to me. I walked to the water, it spoke: 'Come my child, feel the waves caress you as you fall down in your true domain.' I was bewildered, the water spoke to me! But who was it and what did it want from me? So I debated it. To go, or not to go? On one hand, it could be a dragon... But it could also be a figment of my imagination. I decided not to, in my heart I knew this wasn't my destiny. 'A kind offer, but I really must be going, I don’t know my future, but it’s place is not there.' I said, then a loud roar hit the air. 'YOU DARE DEFY THE TIDELORD?! I WHO HAVE GRANTED YOU YOUR PITIFUL LIFE AND A PLACE IN MY DOMAIN!' Then a tidal wave hit me back sevral hundred feet. I shook my wings, the water would not come off. I stared face to face with the Tidelord, that was when I first knew what true terror felt like, but I stood my ground. 'I will find my own path, and not be told what to do. If you decide to strike me down, so be it. But I will not be forced to do something of which I do not choose to.' I said sternly. The eyes of the Tidelord softened. 'You passed your test. Only a true dragon would dare stand up to me. For this, you will be marked until your dying day. Remember this meeting little Coatl, for the next time we meet, you won’t be alive.' Then he dissapeared into the depths of the sea. Days passed, no soul in sight, untill a black dot lined the horizon. I shook it off as imagination, but it got bigger, untill it turned into a pearlcatcher. It was Xeromias, he asked what I was doing on his land. I told him that I didn't know. His peircing gaze analized me. Then he said, 'You speak the truth, so I shall make you an offer. Come with me back to my lair. Our clan will heal you back to your full health, and you may decide to do after that.' Then I met IceFang and the rest is history!" He smiled, looking at the hatchlings.

Rascal walked over to his sister and plopped down beside her. Then he started to snooze.
"How about I tell you about how I met the Tidelord? I was..." He paused, thinking. "Well, I don't know how old I was, maybe one year? Let's just say I was one. I was on this small island, only one tree on the island. I caught a fish off of the shoreline, that filled my belly. But something was wrong, something, or someone was talking to me. I walked to the water, it spoke: 'Come my child, feel the waves caress you as you fall down in your true domain.' I was bewildered, the water spoke to me! But who was it and what did it want from me? So I debated it. To go, or not to go? On one hand, it could be a dragon... But it could also be a figment of my imagination. I decided not to, in my heart I knew this wasn't my destiny. 'A kind offer, but I really must be going, I don’t know my future, but it’s place is not there.' I said, then a loud roar hit the air. 'YOU DARE DEFY THE TIDELORD?! I WHO HAVE GRANTED YOU YOUR PITIFUL LIFE AND A PLACE IN MY DOMAIN!' Then a tidal wave hit me back sevral hundred feet. I shook my wings, the water would not come off. I stared face to face with the Tidelord, that was when I first knew what true terror felt like, but I stood my ground. 'I will find my own path, and not be told what to do. If you decide to strike me down, so be it. But I will not be forced to do something of which I do not choose to.' I said sternly. The eyes of the Tidelord softened. 'You passed your test. Only a true dragon would dare stand up to me. For this, you will be marked until your dying day. Remember this meeting little Coatl, for the next time we meet, you won’t be alive.' Then he dissapeared into the depths of the sea. Days passed, no soul in sight, untill a black dot lined the horizon. I shook it off as imagination, but it got bigger, untill it turned into a pearlcatcher. It was Xeromias, he asked what I was doing on his land. I told him that I didn't know. His peircing gaze analized me. Then he said, 'You speak the truth, so I shall make you an offer. Come with me back to my lair. Our clan will heal you back to your full health, and you may decide to do after that.' Then I met IceFang and the rest is history!" He smiled, looking at the hatchlings.

Rascal walked over to his sister and plopped down beside her. Then he started to snooze.
"Oooh! So that's how your got your markings! They look very pretty by the way. Didn't think meeting him was going to be that violent!" Sycamore looked over at the hatchlings "Well, looks like they're starting to sleep! I'll put these two by their mother and we can have a chat about anything if you'd like." He smiled at Pan then diverted his attention to the Coatls that he put near his mate.

She finally gave in and started to sleep. She was so tired she didn't mind being dragged over to her mother.
"Oooh! So that's how your got your markings! They look very pretty by the way. Didn't think meeting him was going to be that violent!" Sycamore looked over at the hatchlings "Well, looks like they're starting to sleep! I'll put these two by their mother and we can have a chat about anything if you'd like." He smiled at Pan then diverted his attention to the Coatls that he put near his mate.

She finally gave in and started to sleep. She was so tired she didn't mind being dragged over to her mother.
"Thanks, I think I'll take my leave now." Pan exited the cave.

Rascal was squirming and wimpering. Soon, he got up and started to cry.

The robot faintly heard the cries of a hatchling. She instantly started to crawl towards the noise with broken wings, barely functional legs, and one eye to guide her to the hatchling.
"Thanks, I think I'll take my leave now." Pan exited the cave.

Rascal was squirming and wimpering. Soon, he got up and started to cry.

The robot faintly heard the cries of a hatchling. She instantly started to crawl towards the noise with broken wings, barely functional legs, and one eye to guide her to the hatchling.
(Oooh! Spookay!)

"Ah, all right then! See you another time." He went over to tidy up some things as he wasn't so tired until Rascal started to cry. Sycamore rushed over and started to Pat him on the back "Hush, your father's got you! I'm sure it'll be fine...". He tried to say it in a soothing voice.

She turned over away from her brother trying to move away from the noise.

(Oooh! Spookay!)

"Ah, all right then! See you another time." He went over to tidy up some things as he wasn't so tired until Rascal started to cry. Sycamore rushed over and started to Pat him on the back "Hush, your father's got you! I'm sure it'll be fine...". He tried to say it in a soothing voice.

She turned over away from her brother trying to move away from the noise.

Clanks of metal got louder and louder, until a shadow casted against the cave wall... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28126316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281264/28126316_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a robot spiral...Her limbs, instead of shining plastic, were the remains of a robot endoskeleton. She slinked across the cave floor, snatching Rascal from his father's grasp. She sat down and started rocking him like a newborn hatchling, a low static hum came from her broken voice box. Rascal didn't know what to think of this long creature. He was stunned at how gentle this scary looking creature was.
Clanks of metal got louder and louder, until a shadow casted against the cave wall...

28126316_350.png

It was a robot spiral...Her limbs, instead of shining plastic, were the remains of a robot endoskeleton. She slinked across the cave floor, snatching Rascal from his father's grasp. She sat down and started rocking him like a newborn hatchling, a low static hum came from her broken voice box.

Rascal didn't know what to think of this long creature. He was stunned at how gentle this scary looking creature was.
(You like FNAF? :D)
Sycamore started at the robot in awe. It didn't seem like it would seem to harm Rascal so he let the robot hold him, looked like it was better at it then he was... But how'd it know? Real odd...

She kept sleeping unaware a robot, well in her case, an unwelcome guest had entered the cave.
(You like FNAF? :D)
Sycamore started at the robot in awe. It didn't seem like it would seem to harm Rascal so he let the robot hold him, looked like it was better at it then he was... But how'd it know? Real odd...

She kept sleeping unaware a robot, well in her case, an unwelcome guest had entered the cave.
(Heck yeah! On my Deviantart, I post some Fnaf-y things. I'm even making my own spinoff! [link: https://bubblecatcreations.deviantart.com/ ] Check it out! :D)
(Heck yeah! On my Deviantart, I post some Fnaf-y things. I'm even making my own spinoff! [link: https://bubblecatcreations.deviantart.com/ ] Check it out! :D)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24