Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
"I would love for you to help me!" She gave a warm smile. In her mind fireworks were going off, she might find love for once! "My clan is in the plague territory, it's landmark is a tall, snowy mountain. You'll also know when you're nearby when you feel spiritual presences. The clan is known for it's king: a dragon who can see the spirits of the dead."
"I would love for you to help me!" She gave a warm smile. In her mind fireworks were going off, she might find love for once! "My clan is in the plague territory, it's landmark is a tall, snowy mountain. You'll also know when you're nearby when you feel spiritual presences. The clan is known for it's king: a dragon who can see the spirits of the dead."
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
He beamed at her "Great! So do you know the direction we go in?! I don't think I feel any presences here!"
He beamed at her "Great! So do you know the direction we go in?! I don't think I feel any presences here!"
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"Southeast, I think..." She stumbled, nearly falling on Sycamore.
"Southeast, I think..." She stumbled, nearly falling on Sycamore.
Seeing that she stumbled, he panicked and enned up hugging her tightly to prevent her from falling over. Seeing what he had done Sycamore blushed and let go of her "S-sorry an out that... Well let's go that way huh?" Starting to walk Southeast he grabbed her claw and lead her that direction.
Seeing that she stumbled, he panicked and enned up hugging her tightly to prevent her from falling over. Seeing what he had done Sycamore blushed and let go of her "S-sorry an out that... Well let's go that way huh?" Starting to walk Southeast he grabbed her claw and lead her that direction.
"It's ok, you're warm..." She blushed, stroking one of her chest feathers. She sighed, 'He's so dreamy...' she thought. She didn't know her blush was visible, since she can't see.
"It's ok, you're warm..." She blushed, stroking one of her chest feathers. She sighed, 'He's so dreamy...' she thought. She didn't know her blush was visible, since she can't see.
"I-i am? Well I mean I guess I am since we're coatls and come from fire but I am?" He started ramble, overthinking it in his mind 'I am? Am i really? Is it really because we're coatls? Because she likes me?!' He glanced at Jarel. 'S-she's blushing! Maybe that theory does hold up?! Oh goodness! W-well I'll just keep calm for now, see how it's g-goes along the way?!'
"I-i am? Well I mean I guess I am since we're coatls and come from fire but I am?" He started ramble, overthinking it in his mind 'I am? Am i really? Is it really because we're coatls? Because she likes me?!' He glanced at Jarel. 'S-she's blushing! Maybe that theory does hold up?! Oh goodness! W-well I'll just keep calm for now, see how it's g-goes along the way?!'
"I'm a light representative in my clan, I don't know much about the light flight... Even though I was born there. Since I was born blind, my parents dropped me in plague to rot..." A tear ran down her face as she spoke, but she cheered up. "But the king found me, and took me in. He brought me light tomes to feel to learn about light and had other dragons from light tell me about what the flight looks like, and other things. I was the only blind dragon in the clan... Then there was the princess' ACCIDENT......" She frowned and looked down.
"I'm a light representative in my clan, I don't know much about the light flight... Even though I was born there. Since I was born blind, my parents dropped me in plague to rot..." A tear ran down her face as she spoke, but she cheered up. "But the king found me, and took me in. He brought me light tomes to feel to learn about light and had other dragons from light tell me about what the flight looks like, and other things. I was the only blind dragon in the clan... Then there was the princess' ACCIDENT......" She frowned and looked down.
"Oh?" Sycamore said calming down from overthinking all that "what is the princess accident? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to... However! I'm a botanist and a herbalist in my clan I was given to my clan and the leaders took me in. Because I was originally born in nature I thought it would be fitting for me to do a job including plants with it."
"Oh?" Sycamore said calming down from overthinking all that "what is the princess accident? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to... However! I'm a botanist and a herbalist in my clan I was given to my clan and the leaders took me in. Because I was originally born in nature I thought it would be fitting for me to do a job including plants with it."
"Not even the most magical herbs could help her, she was cursed by the Lightweaver herself! Her love with the prince was pronounced forbidden, I guess the creator of pearlcatchers and imperials forbids their love. She was barely a teen when it happened!" Tears started to streak down her face. She felt bad for the princess, she didn't deserve what happened to her. It started to rain. "We should find some shelter..." She looked around. No shelter around here.
"Not even the most magical herbs could help her, she was cursed by the Lightweaver herself! Her love with the prince was pronounced forbidden, I guess the creator of pearlcatchers and imperials forbids their love. She was barely a teen when it happened!" Tears started to streak down her face. She felt bad for the princess, she didn't deserve what happened to her. It started to rain. "We should find some shelter..." She looked around. No shelter around here.
He took off his glasses and wiped them "ack, it is raining! It'll probably get worse from here..." Putting the glasses back on he then took off his cape and shared it with her putting it over their feathered heads "We can share this for now...If we move along we'll find shelter I think."
He took off his glasses and wiped them "ack, it is raining! It'll probably get worse from here..." Putting the glasses back on he then took off his cape and shared it with her putting it over their feathered heads "We can share this for now...If we move along we'll find shelter I think."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24