Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
"Are... You sure? I suppose if you don't need one I suppose you don't. But feel free to take a nap! Really!"

She squeaked reluctantly getting up rubbing her eyes
"Are... You sure? I suppose if you don't need one I suppose you don't. But feel free to take a nap! Really!"

She squeaked reluctantly getting up rubbing her eyes
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"Hello there little ones." Jarel cooed to the hatchlings.

He jumped off his mother and walked to his father.
"Hello there little ones." Jarel cooed to the hatchlings.

He jumped off his mother and walked to his father.
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
He went on to focus on the day old hatchie's, oh how cute they looked! Look at those eyes! Seeing that one of them were coming Sycamore scooped him up "Hello, hello ,hello! Nice to see you little one!"

Yawning, she saw her brother walked off the glasses wearing weirdo. She'd rather stay with her mum.
He went on to focus on the day old hatchie's, oh how cute they looked! Look at those eyes! Seeing that one of them were coming Sycamore scooped him up "Hello, hello ,hello! Nice to see you little one!"

Yawning, she saw her brother walked off the glasses wearing weirdo. She'd rather stay with her mum.
Jarel snuggled with the female, almost smothering her.

He looked at the shiny thing on his father's head, and he started to gnaw on it.
Jarel snuggled with the female, almost smothering her.

He looked at the shiny thing on his father's head, and he started to gnaw on it.
"hey, Hey, HEY! No eating the glasses! Those were expensive! Can risk breaking these!" Sycamore reached up removing the little one from the glasses. "Are you hungry? Is that it?"

"hey, Hey, HEY! No eating the glasses! Those were expensive! Can risk breaking these!" Sycamore reached up removing the little one from the glasses. "Are you hungry? Is that it?"

"Maybe he's teething... Or something... I'm not the best mother." Jarel shrugged and began cooing to the little female. "Oh, maybe we name the grey male Rascal? He seems to be more violent and active than the female."

He stopped gnawing on the shiny thing and started to wail.
"Maybe he's teething... Or something... I'm not the best mother." Jarel shrugged and began cooing to the little female. "Oh, maybe we name the grey male Rascal? He seems to be more violent and active than the female."

He stopped gnawing on the shiny thing and started to wail.
"Huh, maybe you- Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I just didn't want you to destroy my glasses! Your dad kinda needs them to see..." Looking around he decided to take a pelt and give it to the Coatl hatchling "Would you like to play with this?! It's nice and fluffy! See?" He sighed "Rascal is a fitting name, guess were going with that!"

She squeaked and climbed out of her mothers embrace onto her head
"Huh, maybe you- Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I just didn't want you to destroy my glasses! Your dad kinda needs them to see..." Looking around he decided to take a pelt and give it to the Coatl hatchling "Would you like to play with this?! It's nice and fluffy! See?" He sighed "Rascal is a fitting name, guess were going with that!"

She squeaked and climbed out of her mothers embrace onto her head
Jarel laughed. "Gods! Don't kill the hatchlings." She lowered her head so if the hatchling fell, it would be a small fall.

Rascal started to attack the fluffy thing, it wasn't as satisfying as the shiny thing, but Rascal didn't care.
Jarel laughed. "Gods! Don't kill the hatchlings." She lowered her head so if the hatchling fell, it would be a small fall.

Rascal started to attack the fluffy thing, it wasn't as satisfying as the shiny thing, but Rascal didn't care.
"See? Fluffy! Fun right?" He looked up to Jarel "Any ideas for the girl?, Or should we wait?"

Falling, she made a small grunt of displeasure. The view was so nice up there! Now, she had to be on the dumb ground. Nontheless she tried again.
"See? Fluffy! Fun right?" He looked up to Jarel "Any ideas for the girl?, Or should we wait?"

Falling, she made a small grunt of displeasure. The view was so nice up there! Now, she had to be on the dumb ground. Nontheless she tried again.
"How about you name her?" Jarel grabbed the hatchling by the scruff, off of her shoulder. She handed her to Sycamore. "I stayed up all night looking after the hathlings... So I'm going to rest." She layed her head down and covered herself with a pelt.

He got bored with the fluffy thing, he decided to play with his father. He ran up to him, tail wagging, and pounced on his leg, full force.
"How about you name her?" Jarel grabbed the hatchling by the scruff, off of her shoulder. She handed her to Sycamore. "I stayed up all night looking after the hathlings... So I'm going to rest." She layed her head down and covered herself with a pelt.

He got bored with the fluffy thing, he decided to play with his father. He ran up to him, tail wagging, and pounced on his leg, full force.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24