Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 ... 6348 6349
(What a great academy!)
(What a great academy!)
(10/10 Best Insane asylum academy!)
(10/10 Best Insane asylum academy!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Then what's wrong with Vernin, Opp, Comet, Mercy, Joni, and Jasper? Oh, and Xin, too. XD)

SeiHei glaned at her, before tossing down some sleep sand at the writhing dragon.
(Then what's wrong with Vernin, Opp, Comet, Mercy, Joni, and Jasper? Oh, and Xin, too. XD)

SeiHei glaned at her, before tossing down some sleep sand at the writhing dragon.
mHUvNoS.png
"I'm sorry ok!" Ronan roared and collapsed onto his dad's arms. "No matter what I do, things turn from bad to worse"
"I'm sorry ok!" Ronan roared and collapsed onto his dad's arms. "No matter what I do, things turn from bad to worse"
(Yeah, I'm curious)
(Yeah, I'm curious)
(Meh XD)

Jynx slowly crawled from under his paw and arm and looked down, "Is he done?" She asked softly, her feathers puffed.

Nishant continued to writhe for a minute or so before slowly stopping as he passed out on his side, his mouth partially opened in a half snarl.

(Sorry, my mom told me to get off my laptop, so now im on mobile.)
(Meh XD)

Jynx slowly crawled from under his paw and arm and looked down, "Is he done?" She asked softly, her feathers puffed.

Nishant continued to writhe for a minute or so before slowly stopping as he passed out on his side, his mouth partially opened in a half snarl.

(Sorry, my mom told me to get off my laptop, so now im on mobile.)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Lars sighed and shook his head slowly before yawning, "I still don't know whats going on." He said simply.
Lars sighed and shook his head slowly before yawning, "I still don't know whats going on." He said simply.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD)
(It's fine)

SeiHei nodded, before lowering himself to the ground and flopping down. He glanced at his wounds, before at the other dragon's. He reached into his bag, fiddling with the contents until he had found what he was looking for. He began healing himself, before padding over to the other and carefully healing his eyes.
(XD)
(It's fine)

SeiHei nodded, before lowering himself to the ground and flopping down. He glanced at his wounds, before at the other dragon's. He reached into his bag, fiddling with the contents until he had found what he was looking for. He began healing himself, before padding over to the other and carefully healing his eyes.
mHUvNoS.png
Jynx climbed up onto his shoulder and watched silently, "What was wrong with him?" She asked, her tail still low, as it brushed in between his shoulder blades softly.

Nishant small snarl vanished as he got healed and he simply lay on his side, letting out a long drawn out sigh.
Jynx climbed up onto his shoulder and watched silently, "What was wrong with him?" She asked, her tail still low, as it brushed in between his shoulder blades softly.

Nishant small snarl vanished as he got healed and he simply lay on his side, letting out a long drawn out sigh.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
SeiHei continued, rubbing a wet rag on the slimey liquid. "What do you mean?"
SeiHei continued, rubbing a wet rag on the slimey liquid. "What do you mean?"
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 ... 6348 6349