Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 6348 6349
"Dad, I need to tell you something, about the time I first disappeared" Ronan flicked a pebble. Vernin's head perked up: "I'm listening". Ronan gulped: "You remember that dragon who helped mom protect us from that crazy nocturne?"
"You mean, Opportunity?"
"Yeah her! Well, you see I saw her made an explosion with some sciency stuff and I thought she was a bad guy"
"You thought she was a what?!"
"I know I know, it's stupid. But anyway, I went after her, we flew into the air, made her angry, realized who she was, and BAM! She hit me with a lightning bolt" Ronan paused to catch his breath and rubbed his damaged crest. "I fell afterwards and…I was alone in the woods for days." Ronan sniffed.
"Dad, I need to tell you something, about the time I first disappeared" Ronan flicked a pebble. Vernin's head perked up: "I'm listening". Ronan gulped: "You remember that dragon who helped mom protect us from that crazy nocturne?"
"You mean, Opportunity?"
"Yeah her! Well, you see I saw her made an explosion with some sciency stuff and I thought she was a bad guy"
"I know I know, it's stupid. But anyway, I went after her, we flew into the air, made her angry, realized who she was, and BAM! She hit me with a lightning bolt" Ronan paused to catch his breath and rubbed his damaged crest. "I fell afterwards and…I was alone in the woods for days." Ronan sniffed.
(Woh. Another wall of text to eat! I was wondering what took you so long.. XD)
(Woh. Another wall of text to eat! I was wondering what took you so long.. XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Hi Uni!!)
(Hi Uni!!)
(Enjoy! XD)
(Enjoy! XD)
(Nom)

Lars simply listened, his tail flicking slowly. "What crazy Nocturne? Who's Opportunity?" He asked, his head raising from the ground. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked.
(Nom)

Lars simply listened, his tail flicking slowly. "What crazy Nocturne? Who's Opportunity?" He asked, his head raising from the ground. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
[quote name="ZillaJr" date="2018-02-19 19:22:23" ] [s]"Dad, I need to tell you something, about the time I first disappeared" Ronan flicked a pebble. Vernin's head perked up: "I'm listening". Ronan gulped: "You remember that dragon who helped mom protect us from that crazy nocturne?" "You mean, Opportunity?" "Yeah her! Well, you see I saw her made an explosion with some sciency stuff and I thought she was a bad [/s][b]guy[/b]" [s]"You thought she was a what?!" "I know I know, it's stupid. But anyway, I went after her, we flew into the air, made her angry, realized who she was, and BAM! She hit me with a lightning bolt" Ronan paused to catch his breath and rubbed his damaged crest[/s][s]. "I fell afterwards and…I was alone in the woods for days." Ronan sniffed.[/s] [/quote](... XD) (I'm back! Hi Zilla!)
ZillaJr wrote on 2018-02-19 19:22:23:
"You mean, Opportunity?"
"Yeah her! Well, you see I saw her made an explosion with some sciency stuff and I thought she was a bad
guy"
"I know I know, it's stupid. But anyway, I went after her, we flew into the air, made her angry, realized who she was, and BAM! She hit me with a lightning bolt" Ronan paused to catch his breath and rubbed his damaged crest
. "I fell afterwards and…I was alone in the woods for days." Ronan sniffed.
(... XD)
(I'm back! Hi Zilla!)
mHUvNoS.png
(YAY! You get to find the last post... cuz yeah.......It's lost XD)
(YAY! You get to find the last post... cuz yeah.......It's lost XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I already know where it is, because I never closed the tab. XD)

SeiHei plumeted downwards, smacking into the dirt(Grass?). He rolled onto his paws, before rising into the air once more.
(I already know where it is, because I never closed the tab. XD)

SeiHei plumeted downwards, smacking into the dirt(Grass?). He rolled onto his paws, before rising into the air once more.
mHUvNoS.png
(XDDD)
(Meh, dirt and/or grass)

Nishant leaped back up as he began to rise, snarling as he raked and gripped onto his haunches. He sank his talons into his back and hung from him, his wings flapping uselessly as he tried to lift himself.

Jynx yelped and buried herself in his paws, trembling again as she hid.
(XDDD)
(Meh, dirt and/or grass)

Nishant leaped back up as he began to rise, snarling as he raked and gripped onto his haunches. He sank his talons into his back and hung from him, his wings flapping uselessly as he tried to lift himself.

Jynx yelped and buried herself in his paws, trembling again as she hid.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(*Gives you bill*)
"It's a long story but I will say that the 'crazy dragon' was your grandmother
from your dad's side" Vernin turned back to Ronan: "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?! I was worried sick!"
"I asumed you didn't bother to go looking for me!"
"I did bother to look for you! You're my son!"
(*Gives you bill*)
"It's a long story but I will say that the 'crazy dragon' was your grandmother
from your dad's side" Vernin turned back to Ronan: "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?! I was worried sick!"
"I asumed you didn't bother to go looking for me!"
"I did bother to look for you! You're my son!"
1 2 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 6348 6349