Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192
Keto Main Cove

"Naive of you, but a welcome relief." She smiled at Baelinn, ignoring her pain. "Thank you, and you Maya..." she turned to the kitsune and gave a smile to her as well. "For listening and not scrambling away in fear at the notion that I have a curse. And please, don't worry about me. I've learned how to deal with it." She settled her tail on some seaweed hanging into the water and sat on the rock.
Keto Main Cove

"Naive of you, but a welcome relief." She smiled at Baelinn, ignoring her pain. "Thank you, and you Maya..." she turned to the kitsune and gave a smile to her as well. "For listening and not scrambling away in fear at the notion that I have a curse. And please, don't worry about me. I've learned how to deal with it." She settled her tail on some seaweed hanging into the water and sat on the rock.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Kai - Light Forest
Kai just couldn't bring himself to think about what had happened to his crew, he had to focus on surviving now. He supposed that an island this large must be close to a landmass big enough to support human civilization, so he decided that his best course of action would be to make a vessel and search for a settlement. But first there was the problem of fresh water and food. He was looking for things to make a rain basin when he heard voices coming from a clearing to his left. People? If they were then they certainly had strange customs, wearing flesh and bone like that. They suddenly took off in the direction of what seemed to be the center of the island. Kai followed cautiously. These people seemed dangerous and he wanted to make sure that he was safe on this island for the time being.
Kai - Light Forest
Kai just couldn't bring himself to think about what had happened to his crew, he had to focus on surviving now. He supposed that an island this large must be close to a landmass big enough to support human civilization, so he decided that his best course of action would be to make a vessel and search for a settlement. But first there was the problem of fresh water and food. He was looking for things to make a rain basin when he heard voices coming from a clearing to his left. People? If they were then they certainly had strange customs, wearing flesh and bone like that. They suddenly took off in the direction of what seemed to be the center of the island. Kai followed cautiously. These people seemed dangerous and he wanted to make sure that he was safe on this island for the time being.
Plague_Banner.png
((Anyone?))
((Anyone?))
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Hi I'm still here but I'm kinda on pause right now.
Hi I'm still here but I'm kinda on pause right now.
(( I'll post something when I'm not half asleep half awake and fully insane. Within a few hours likely ))
(( I'll post something when I'm not half asleep half awake and fully insane. Within a few hours likely ))
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
((Okay :3))
((Okay :3))
Ok I'm good to go now. Pause over.
Ok I'm good to go now. Pause over.
(( @AvatarMars i might be able to toss Terrin in your direction if Snakemother isn't back soon? Not that I want to abandon that thread, it's just that I would like everyone to get a chance QQ ))

@SnakeMother let me know if thats not okay and I can continue both at once in some way? like at a different time or something? I'll wait a little bit but yeah QQ ))
(( @AvatarMars i might be able to toss Terrin in your direction if Snakemother isn't back soon? Not that I want to abandon that thread, it's just that I would like everyone to get a chance QQ ))

@SnakeMother let me know if thats not okay and I can continue both at once in some way? like at a different time or something? I'll wait a little bit but yeah QQ ))
He/him please!
Im always willing to make new friends QQ
Kai - Beach/ small Cove
Kai followed them to the waterfront, staying behind the tree cover as he saw the strange muscle-covered people circle around the beachfront, looking down at the other end of the beach. there seemed to be yet more figures by the water. They were far away, but it seemed to him like the weather was warping around them. The fleshy figures to his left pointed and made to surround them. He didn't know what kind of conflict this was and he knew better than to get involved on either side. But he thought he should warn them some how, so he shouted to the figures that there was danger, and then ran back the way he came.
Kai - Beach/ small Cove
Kai followed them to the waterfront, staying behind the tree cover as he saw the strange muscle-covered people circle around the beachfront, looking down at the other end of the beach. there seemed to be yet more figures by the water. They were far away, but it seemed to him like the weather was warping around them. The fleshy figures to his left pointed and made to surround them. He didn't know what kind of conflict this was and he knew better than to get involved on either side. But he thought he should warn them some how, so he shouted to the figures that there was danger, and then ran back the way he came.
Plague_Banner.png
@BackpackforOwls
I'm cool with that.
@BackpackforOwls
I'm cool with that.
Plague_Banner.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192