Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for a 1X1 RP
1 2 3 4
i am looking for a 1X1 RP, i already have a plot in mind and i will get to that in a minute, but my only major request is that it is a FXF RP, because my character would be more suitable for that.

the plot
if you are still here then great, because i really don't expect anyone to respond to this RP.

it will be a fantasy custom world which uses my custom elven lore which has it that they was destroyed in a war against the human race, ( of course this will be in more detail if you join the RP, i am just giving a basis right now.)
i have an idea that your character could be a high class human when they find my character which is an Elf, this could lead to some interesting confrontations and create some sort of conflict.
( it won't be a pure romance RP it will have a story to go along with it, and romance will be aside story.)

like i said this is just the basis, i will give you more detail if you are interested.
ping if your interested and PM me where we will iron out the details and discuss the plot further.
i am looking for a 1X1 RP, i already have a plot in mind and i will get to that in a minute, but my only major request is that it is a FXF RP, because my character would be more suitable for that.

the plot
if you are still here then great, because i really don't expect anyone to respond to this RP.

it will be a fantasy custom world which uses my custom elven lore which has it that they was destroyed in a war against the human race, ( of course this will be in more detail if you join the RP, i am just giving a basis right now.)
i have an idea that your character could be a high class human when they find my character which is an Elf, this could lead to some interesting confrontations and create some sort of conflict.
( it won't be a pure romance RP it will have a story to go along with it, and romance will be aside story.)

like i said this is just the basis, i will give you more detail if you are interested.
ping if your interested and PM me where we will iron out the details and discuss the plot further.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
So I don't lose the thread.
@rocket2015
So I don't lose the thread.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Bump
Bump
@rocket2015

Hiya! I'm Saluki! This seems really fun actually! I'd be more than happy to do FxF and this elven/human lore sounds super interesting and fun. To be honest I'm a sucker for fantasy!
@rocket2015

Hiya! I'm Saluki! This seems really fun actually! I'd be more than happy to do FxF and this elven/human lore sounds super interesting and fun. To be honest I'm a sucker for fantasy!
@Saluki ( make sure to star the thread just in case we forget to ping, because I do that way too much.)

Cool, what I mentioned is the basics so if you have any questions about the setting just ask.
I am thinking that to start off with you might be an upper class human and in this era and this time zone it often amounted to arrange marriages.
So i had an idea that your character could not want to go through with it when they find my Elven character and instead wants to stay with her in the forest which could get Tombstones attention, ( they are the army that destroyed the Elves in the first place.)
( of course at first your character probably wouldn't like Elves because the few that are left are treated as Slaves if found and children are taught to hate Elves.)

I'm just brainstorming right now, so you can pitch ideas as well.
@Saluki ( make sure to star the thread just in case we forget to ping, because I do that way too much.)

Cool, what I mentioned is the basics so if you have any questions about the setting just ask.
I am thinking that to start off with you might be an upper class human and in this era and this time zone it often amounted to arrange marriages.
So i had an idea that your character could not want to go through with it when they find my Elven character and instead wants to stay with her in the forest which could get Tombstones attention, ( they are the army that destroyed the Elves in the first place.)
( of course at first your character probably wouldn't like Elves because the few that are left are treated as Slaves if found and children are taught to hate Elves.)

I'm just brainstorming right now, so you can pitch ideas as well.
@rocket2015

All starred, don't worry about pinging me here from now on ^-^

Awesome, I'm so excited about this premise! This all sounds awesome! I especially like the idea of my character being a high-class noble running from her responsibilities. Perhaps the reason that Tombstones paid attention to my character and found yours (as I'm sure the occasional noble runs off from time-to-time), is that there was some sort of stakes to the arranged marriage? Like an even more powerful family scorned by the breaking of the deal, or some sort of political arrangement?

What sort of role would your character play? Do they live with other elves in the forest? How do they run into my character?
@rocket2015

All starred, don't worry about pinging me here from now on ^-^

Awesome, I'm so excited about this premise! This all sounds awesome! I especially like the idea of my character being a high-class noble running from her responsibilities. Perhaps the reason that Tombstones paid attention to my character and found yours (as I'm sure the occasional noble runs off from time-to-time), is that there was some sort of stakes to the arranged marriage? Like an even more powerful family scorned by the breaking of the deal, or some sort of political arrangement?

What sort of role would your character play? Do they live with other elves in the forest? How do they run into my character?
I will give a bit of a backstory for my character which will answer some of your question's.
( this is copy and pasted from another RP that is using this story in another forum, so it is only one part of a character sheet, I will show you the full character sheet once we have put down a basis for this RP.)

Saphira used to be apart of a clan of Elves in her younger years, a clan named the dark torch, not even half as ominous as it sounds.
It was actually a very peaceful clan, worshiping their Elven goddess Nevaria and living in the woods with their traditional codes and living style.
It was a good life until the wars between man and Elf happened, to this day Saphira doesn't know what sparked the war, ( even though she has tried to find out.)
But it started when she was 11 in human years, that would start the rockiest year of her life, her older brother left as soon as the war started to join an army that was being built by a clan's that were forming together.

She never saw he brother again after that, thing's got harsh but when she turned 12 that's when her life would be torn apart...the Elves had officially lost the war, and she remembers the day vividly when human soldiers barged into her clan and slaughtered everyone and the few that survived were taken as slaves.
However her dad was a clever man and he wrapped his daughter in a blanket to hide her and put her on a horse, which he spooked purposely so it would run far away, he however stood his ground and died to help Saphira escape.

She is now 26 year's old, living in a shack in the middle of the woods....living alone in isolation, constantly hoping for a day when she could finally go to the town's and not be frightened about people seeing the Elven face that she has.
Although part of he knows those days will never come, however despite all this heartbreak she remains stoneg and vigilant as when the humans do finally find her, she will stand her ground like the her dad once did.
Also part of her is never alone despite what it would look like, she constantly sticks to her tradition and to the worship of her goddess Nevaria, and Nevaria gives her confort, which urges her to fight on.

Basically when the Elves lost the war against the human Tombstone armies, they slaughtered all the Elves and the few that remained that took as Slaves ( so chances are your high class household will have an Elven slave because it shows very high status.)
So all the clans of Elves are destroyed.

I am planning that the person your character has been betrothed to will be part of the Tombstone leaders family, so that way he will have a reason to have suspicions about you, because you are being married to one if his children.

I will give a bit of a backstory for my character which will answer some of your question's.
( this is copy and pasted from another RP that is using this story in another forum, so it is only one part of a character sheet, I will show you the full character sheet once we have put down a basis for this RP.)

Saphira used to be apart of a clan of Elves in her younger years, a clan named the dark torch, not even half as ominous as it sounds.
It was actually a very peaceful clan, worshiping their Elven goddess Nevaria and living in the woods with their traditional codes and living style.
It was a good life until the wars between man and Elf happened, to this day Saphira doesn't know what sparked the war, ( even though she has tried to find out.)
But it started when she was 11 in human years, that would start the rockiest year of her life, her older brother left as soon as the war started to join an army that was being built by a clan's that were forming together.

She never saw he brother again after that, thing's got harsh but when she turned 12 that's when her life would be torn apart...the Elves had officially lost the war, and she remembers the day vividly when human soldiers barged into her clan and slaughtered everyone and the few that survived were taken as slaves.
However her dad was a clever man and he wrapped his daughter in a blanket to hide her and put her on a horse, which he spooked purposely so it would run far away, he however stood his ground and died to help Saphira escape.

She is now 26 year's old, living in a shack in the middle of the woods....living alone in isolation, constantly hoping for a day when she could finally go to the town's and not be frightened about people seeing the Elven face that she has.
Although part of he knows those days will never come, however despite all this heartbreak she remains stoneg and vigilant as when the humans do finally find her, she will stand her ground like the her dad once did.
Also part of her is never alone despite what it would look like, she constantly sticks to her tradition and to the worship of her goddess Nevaria, and Nevaria gives her confort, which urges her to fight on.

Basically when the Elves lost the war against the human Tombstone armies, they slaughtered all the Elves and the few that remained that took as Slaves ( so chances are your high class household will have an Elven slave because it shows very high status.)
So all the clans of Elves are destroyed.

I am planning that the person your character has been betrothed to will be part of the Tombstone leaders family, so that way he will have a reason to have suspicions about you, because you are being married to one if his children.

@rocket2015

First of all, sorry for the late reply, I was working on a group assignment all day yesterday!

But thank you for showing me this, it answers a lot of questions that I had in mind ^-^ I like the idea that Saphira doesn't know what started the war, and I think maybe that concept could be extended to the human public? They were told some lie, like the elves were raiding villages and slaughtering people or something - but the actual truth is hidden behind the scenes. This way my character and yours perhaps try uncover this?

What is elven culture like? I imagine that the slaves aren't allowed to practice their culture or religious customs but I think it could be fun to have some stark cultural difference between them that the two groups need to work through to find peace.
Say perhaps that one community is quite conservative and dresses in a very reserved almost puritan style (probably the humans) while the other group has more diverse fashions and appearance? Or perhaps the human communities have a very rigid caste system that would have been in contrast to the elven style?

And I like the idea of my character being arranged to marry a Tombstone leader's child - that works so well! Furthermore I was wondering how well female relationships are tolerated in the human and elven cultures? Perhaps an oppressive attitude is part of the reason why the two characters end up finding and supporting each other. Though I understand that stuff is already kinda abundant in the real world, so I totally get if you'd rather avoid it.
@rocket2015

First of all, sorry for the late reply, I was working on a group assignment all day yesterday!

But thank you for showing me this, it answers a lot of questions that I had in mind ^-^ I like the idea that Saphira doesn't know what started the war, and I think maybe that concept could be extended to the human public? They were told some lie, like the elves were raiding villages and slaughtering people or something - but the actual truth is hidden behind the scenes. This way my character and yours perhaps try uncover this?

What is elven culture like? I imagine that the slaves aren't allowed to practice their culture or religious customs but I think it could be fun to have some stark cultural difference between them that the two groups need to work through to find peace.
Say perhaps that one community is quite conservative and dresses in a very reserved almost puritan style (probably the humans) while the other group has more diverse fashions and appearance? Or perhaps the human communities have a very rigid caste system that would have been in contrast to the elven style?

And I like the idea of my character being arranged to marry a Tombstone leader's child - that works so well! Furthermore I was wondering how well female relationships are tolerated in the human and elven cultures? Perhaps an oppressive attitude is part of the reason why the two characters end up finding and supporting each other. Though I understand that stuff is already kinda abundant in the real world, so I totally get if you'd rather avoid it.
( you don't need to ping me I have starred the thread)

Elven culture is forbidden now that the remaining Elves are slaves.
The Elves have their own goddess Nevaria, who they believe created the forests and tried to bring harmony to this world but however in this world the Tombstone organization "banished" all gods saying that "we don't want to be ruled by higher beings that are just in peoples imaginations. "
So God worshiping doesn't exist anymore, except for a few cults hiden around which are usually destroyed by Tombstone.

So all Elven slaves aren't allowed to follow there religion anymore, they have traditions relating to there religion such as, having to kill animals with respect or if you buy meat then you can only buy it from other people who kill animals with respect.
Elves used lived in little clans in the forests and live off the forest, not liking the cities. They are a lot more open to ideas then humans, so yes they would be fine with same gender relationships because to them all love is good.
However human culture doesn't agree and anyone caught is tried as a criminal.

Dress code for Elves depends on who the slave masters want them to be like, but Elves sometimes have clan markings on their body which symbolize what clans they were apart of, they don't wear fancy clothes or formal clothes like humans did even when the clans were around.

Elven clans believed that everyone was equal because Nevaria gave life to Elves so they shouldn't treat each other differently.

As you can probably tell by now the Elven tradition were a lot more peaceful and open minded then the human tradition, who have a higher class and lower class system.
( you don't need to ping me I have starred the thread)

Elven culture is forbidden now that the remaining Elves are slaves.
The Elves have their own goddess Nevaria, who they believe created the forests and tried to bring harmony to this world but however in this world the Tombstone organization "banished" all gods saying that "we don't want to be ruled by higher beings that are just in peoples imaginations. "
So God worshiping doesn't exist anymore, except for a few cults hiden around which are usually destroyed by Tombstone.

So all Elven slaves aren't allowed to follow there religion anymore, they have traditions relating to there religion such as, having to kill animals with respect or if you buy meat then you can only buy it from other people who kill animals with respect.
Elves used lived in little clans in the forests and live off the forest, not liking the cities. They are a lot more open to ideas then humans, so yes they would be fine with same gender relationships because to them all love is good.
However human culture doesn't agree and anyone caught is tried as a criminal.

Dress code for Elves depends on who the slave masters want them to be like, but Elves sometimes have clan markings on their body which symbolize what clans they were apart of, they don't wear fancy clothes or formal clothes like humans did even when the clans were around.

Elven clans believed that everyone was equal because Nevaria gave life to Elves so they shouldn't treat each other differently.

As you can probably tell by now the Elven tradition were a lot more peaceful and open minded then the human tradition, who have a higher class and lower class system.
(Sorry, I wasn't sure! I won't do it from now on c: )

Awesome, I kind of got that idea from what you did tell me. This sounds really great and exciting! I can't wait to explore and flesh out this world! You don't mind if I make some assumptions with the human cultural customs? Or would you prefer if I checked with you, if you have ideas in mind?

I was thinking for my character she could perhaps have ambitions to be a botanist/naturalist. That way maybe she can learn a thing or two from Saphira ^-^
(Sorry, I wasn't sure! I won't do it from now on c: )

Awesome, I kind of got that idea from what you did tell me. This sounds really great and exciting! I can't wait to explore and flesh out this world! You don't mind if I make some assumptions with the human cultural customs? Or would you prefer if I checked with you, if you have ideas in mind?

I was thinking for my character she could perhaps have ambitions to be a botanist/naturalist. That way maybe she can learn a thing or two from Saphira ^-^
1 2 3 4