Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 129 130
Haha I ended up making one XD sorry if he just dies out or something I'm new with using more than one.

Name:Poncho

Tribe sand/mudwing

Look: he is like the color of wet sand with a sandwing frill. He lacks the tail that they have but can breathe fire. His face is like a sandwings but not as skeleton looking. His horns are brown. His body is more like a sandwing with the scales and shape. It has a mudwing chest scales.the scales down the middle are a reddish brown.like his name he wears a brown poncho

Personality: he is at times snarky and sarcastic but means well. He won't make fights but if you made one with him he will back talk. He can be a good friend but when you are you might not tell. He was a thief so he is sneaky. Might "borrow" things like how a ridgeback would. Can hold his breath like a mudwing but hates doing so. Claustrophobic with a burning passion.
Haha I ended up making one XD sorry if he just dies out or something I'm new with using more than one.

Name:Poncho

Tribe sand/mudwing

Look: he is like the color of wet sand with a sandwing frill. He lacks the tail that they have but can breathe fire. His face is like a sandwings but not as skeleton looking. His horns are brown. His body is more like a sandwing with the scales and shape. It has a mudwing chest scales.the scales down the middle are a reddish brown.like his name he wears a brown poncho

Personality: he is at times snarky and sarcastic but means well. He won't make fights but if you made one with him he will back talk. He can be a good friend but when you are you might not tell. He was a thief so he is sneaky. Might "borrow" things like how a ridgeback would. Can hold his breath like a mudwing but hates doing so. Claustrophobic with a burning passion.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@PureNarcissus11 i have an idea to add on to the JMA plot idea since there are so many hybrids, thrice moon born nightwing, animus. the school should have something dark about it ( like other ppl said ) which would explain all the hybrids and special types of dragons
@PureNarcissus11 i have an idea to add on to the JMA plot idea since there are so many hybrids, thrice moon born nightwing, animus. the school should have something dark about it ( like other ppl said ) which would explain all the hybrids and special types of dragons
TvGyETb.gif
I suppose everyone is going the dark JMA route, then. The only thing I can think of for a special reason that's dark to have unusual dragons grouped together is either to cull them or use them.
I suppose everyone is going the dark JMA route, then. The only thing I can think of for a special reason that's dark to have unusual dragons grouped together is either to cull them or use them.
I can see this perhaps they learned unusual dragons have better powers that they want to tap into and animus dragons are super super rare? Head masters spied on them at a young age and invited them here? Maybe planning another war? And secretly training them hiding it as a school for gifted dragon?
I can see this perhaps they learned unusual dragons have better powers that they want to tap into and animus dragons are super super rare? Head masters spied on them at a young age and invited them here? Maybe planning another war? And secretly training them hiding it as a school for gifted dragon?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@AquaSoars @SkullLotus you'll have to ask Hamilton that :3
@AquaSoars @SkullLotus you'll have to ask Hamilton that :3
Those are some good options.
Those are some good options.
But then who would be the enemy?
But then who would be the enemy?
We'll have to make one, of course. Can't make protagonists without antagonists.
We'll have to make one, of course. Can't make protagonists without antagonists.
Touché :p
Touché :p
I have a couple OCs I could use for antagonists if you want, but I don't want to be the main antagonist. I suck at RPing under pressure XD
I have a couple OCs I could use for antagonists if you want, but I don't want to be the main antagonist. I suck at RPing under pressure XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 129 130