Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
I'm sure you'll figure it out dude ;0
I'm sure you'll figure it out dude ;0
Name: Vertigo
Tribe: Sky/NightWing
Personality: a playful daredevil, Vertigo is very unpredictable and loves to soar the skies. He talks a lot and has a short temper, but is very friendly. Smarter than average. He's got a little bit of an artistic hand and likes to write and draw on occasion. Despite his love for flying, he isn't very strong, but he does look intimidating to some. Most of the time to settle an argument, he tries to make a truce or challenge to a sky race. Barely sleeps.
Appearance: He has gleaming carmine scales and black horns and spines. His underbelly is a very light, dusty brown. (kind of looks like the color of the "Preview" and "Submit" buttons.) Has large wings, but not so large that they would burden him, and sleek so that they could cut through the air. The membrane is the same color as his underbelly. Green eyes with shadows underneath them like he doesn't sleep much. Here is a drawing of him!
Likes: flying, art, writing, making friends, sneaking out to places in the middle of the night like the NightWing he is.
Dislikes: being cooped up, boredom, unfriendly dragons.
Other: About sleeping; because he is a NightWing and a SkyWing, his instincts have messed up his sleeping schedule to the point where he doesn't sleep much, maybe five hours at most. The reason he writes and does art and flies so much is because he got bored when he was too energetic to sleep and he tried looking for pastimes and settled on those, flying being his main hobby. It doesn't affect his health so much, oddly, other than the fact that he is more susceptible to illnesses.
Name: Vertigo
Tribe: Sky/NightWing
Personality: a playful daredevil, Vertigo is very unpredictable and loves to soar the skies. He talks a lot and has a short temper, but is very friendly. Smarter than average. He's got a little bit of an artistic hand and likes to write and draw on occasion. Despite his love for flying, he isn't very strong, but he does look intimidating to some. Most of the time to settle an argument, he tries to make a truce or challenge to a sky race. Barely sleeps.
Appearance: He has gleaming carmine scales and black horns and spines. His underbelly is a very light, dusty brown. (kind of looks like the color of the "Preview" and "Submit" buttons.) Has large wings, but not so large that they would burden him, and sleek so that they could cut through the air. The membrane is the same color as his underbelly. Green eyes with shadows underneath them like he doesn't sleep much. Here is a drawing of him!
Likes: flying, art, writing, making friends, sneaking out to places in the middle of the night like the NightWing he is.
Dislikes: being cooped up, boredom, unfriendly dragons.
Other: About sleeping; because he is a NightWing and a SkyWing, his instincts have messed up his sleeping schedule to the point where he doesn't sleep much, maybe five hours at most. The reason he writes and does art and flies so much is because he got bored when he was too energetic to sleep and he tried looking for pastimes and settled on those, flying being his main hobby. It doesn't affect his health so much, oddly, other than the fact that he is more susceptible to illnesses.
fJ1MNlM.png
Name: Moonbeam
Tribe: nightwing
Personality/traits: Moonbeam despite her deep delicate beauty, is a natural sass queen with a very short temper. Her patience varies from little to none at all. She's not selfish or self centered and actually very selfless when she needs to be. She's also not afraid to stand up for what's right. Despite all of her temper issues she usually keeps them to herself, storing them up until she can't keep them inside anymore. She's also usually off in her own world of dreams and she's very ambitious, specifically because she's a thrice born nightwing.
Appearance: strong tall limbs, thin body, slightly malnourished sence she's an outcast, rich black scales, bright star sparkles that reflect off her black scales making it look like there's more of them, pure white scars under her eyes that look like pointy bird wings, and strange shocking bright blue eyes.
Dislikes: pretty much everything else lol
Name: Moonbeam
Tribe: nightwing
Personality/traits: Moonbeam despite her deep delicate beauty, is a natural sass queen with a very short temper. Her patience varies from little to none at all. She's not selfish or self centered and actually very selfless when she needs to be. She's also not afraid to stand up for what's right. Despite all of her temper issues she usually keeps them to herself, storing them up until she can't keep them inside anymore. She's also usually off in her own world of dreams and she's very ambitious, specifically because she's a thrice born nightwing.
Appearance: strong tall limbs, thin body, slightly malnourished sence she's an outcast, rich black scales, bright star sparkles that reflect off her black scales making it look like there's more of them, pure white scars under her eyes that look like pointy bird wings, and strange shocking bright blue eyes.
Dislikes: pretty much everything else lol
I like Hamilton's idea, where the students are trapped in a false academy and the headmaster(s) have shady intentions.

(I might get up and draw them later but idk)

Ignis and Kite are two Skywing half-siblings, the latter being just one year old. They live under the care of their gruff father, traveling around the continent and selling various merchandise at markets. As soon as he was old enough, Ignis helped him with the job, carrying boxes and watching customers barter with his father. The slightly-scary Skywing never told Ignis whom Kite's mother was, or even who his own mother was, but one thing's for sure; Kite isn't all Skywing.

Ignis is tall for his age, with long limbs and a tendency to tower over his peers. His scales are a reddish-orange (though more on the orange side). His eyes are a wide, bright yellow, and are often locked in an observant gaze. Other than his height, nothing marks him as unusual or possibly impure; everything else about him is that of an 'average' Skywing youth.

Kite, on the other hand, is awfully pale. Even for a one-year-old, her wings are worryingly small, and overall she seems a bit runtish. While she doesn't talk much -and when she does, it's normally to Ignis- she is very expressive in art and music. She can often be seen at her brother's side, and always hates to be far away from him.

I haven't really figured out much about Ignis's personality yet ¯\_(?)_/¯

Edit: wait, we're doing actual sheets now? Oops |D
I like Hamilton's idea, where the students are trapped in a false academy and the headmaster(s) have shady intentions.

(I might get up and draw them later but idk)

Ignis and Kite are two Skywing half-siblings, the latter being just one year old. They live under the care of their gruff father, traveling around the continent and selling various merchandise at markets. As soon as he was old enough, Ignis helped him with the job, carrying boxes and watching customers barter with his father. The slightly-scary Skywing never told Ignis whom Kite's mother was, or even who his own mother was, but one thing's for sure; Kite isn't all Skywing.

Ignis is tall for his age, with long limbs and a tendency to tower over his peers. His scales are a reddish-orange (though more on the orange side). His eyes are a wide, bright yellow, and are often locked in an observant gaze. Other than his height, nothing marks him as unusual or possibly impure; everything else about him is that of an 'average' Skywing youth.

Kite, on the other hand, is awfully pale. Even for a one-year-old, her wings are worryingly small, and overall she seems a bit runtish. While she doesn't talk much -and when she does, it's normally to Ignis- she is very expressive in art and music. She can often be seen at her brother's side, and always hates to be far away from him.

I haven't really figured out much about Ignis's personality yet ¯\_(?)_/¯

Edit: wait, we're doing actual sheets now? Oops |D
EskoWolf.gif
@Esko
Hey, thanks! Tbh I made a fanfiction like the idea I suggested, maybe I could dig it up and base this off it. And it's fine XD whatever you find easier you can do.
@Esko
Hey, thanks! Tbh I made a fanfiction like the idea I suggested, maybe I could dig it up and base this off it. And it's fine XD whatever you find easier you can do.
fJ1MNlM.png
(updating form now since everyone's doing more detailed ones but I'll just keep the original post on page five ;;)
(updating form now since everyone's doing more detailed ones but I'll just keep the original post on page five ;;)
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@leylines lol that's fine
@leylines lol that's fine
Ah, I guess we're doing detail profiles ^-^ I like that. I'll do one as well.
Ah, I guess we're doing detail profiles ^-^ I like that. I'll do one as well.
Name// Winterlotus
Nicknames// lotus
Age// 5-6
Gender// Female
Tribe// icewing//rainwing

mother //
father //
companion to // reverie
currently favouring. // open?

Personality// she's quiet, nervous when she is in new places with people she does not know. she is very loyal to her friends. like her friend reverie it's hard to get her to change her mind. However she does have affection for animals which makes her a vegetarian. she will fight for her clan/tribe/her group of travellers. she trusts her gut her parents are unknown. she does sometimes take some personality traits from her friends cause they start to grow on her.she likes to hoard jewels and flowers

Appearance// she has a very light pink wings and a light gray for her body . the only colour that shifts is her wings. she is normally pink. all of her colours are pastel like colours. she is found wearing leis and flower crowns made out of sakura flowers. looks like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=298226&tab=dragon&did=31676263
but lighter coloured. she has also the spiky tail of an icewing. she is the rare case of having frostbreath and venom

hobbies// she likes to create jewelry and things with flowers
Name// Winterlotus
Nicknames// lotus
Age// 5-6
Gender// Female
Tribe// icewing//rainwing

mother //
father //
companion to // reverie
currently favouring. // open?

Personality// she's quiet, nervous when she is in new places with people she does not know. she is very loyal to her friends. like her friend reverie it's hard to get her to change her mind. However she does have affection for animals which makes her a vegetarian. she will fight for her clan/tribe/her group of travellers. she trusts her gut her parents are unknown. she does sometimes take some personality traits from her friends cause they start to grow on her.she likes to hoard jewels and flowers

Appearance// she has a very light pink wings and a light gray for her body . the only colour that shifts is her wings. she is normally pink. all of her colours are pastel like colours. she is found wearing leis and flower crowns made out of sakura flowers. looks like http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=298226&tab=dragon&did=31676263
but lighter coloured. she has also the spiky tail of an icewing. she is the rare case of having frostbreath and venom

hobbies// she likes to create jewelry and things with flowers
TvGyETb.gif
I looked through to see what we have and realized we have no mudwings I think XD
I looked through to see what we have and realized we have no mudwings I think XD
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png